Kid argues using scientific fact

>Kid argues using scientific fact
>Teacher argues using baseless superstition
>Teacher wins
Are these really the people you want to have educate your successors?

Attached: IMG_20190703_232927.png (874x478, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

standard.co.uk/news/uk/teenager-who-went-viral-after-arguing-with-his-teacher-that-there-are-only-two-genders-told-its-not-a4180816.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_gender
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5824932/
discordapp.com\invite\mhHPe8D
youtu.be/5pmkVnRV7Bg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

who cares,why has america turned into a country of snowflakes since trump got elected? lets get the kids off their pedistals now

both are stupid imo

Can we get the entire far left off their pedestals while we're at it?

The SJWs determine what is politically correct.

Attached: image.jpg (88x125, 2K)

it was before that

no they don't

are you functionally illiterate?

>news
>uk
your a unliterate faggit

Just wanna leave this here

Attached: sketch-1562192382390.png (1280x720, 928K)

>your
>Unliterate
>faggit
Either this is the best bait ever, or you're fucking autistic

of course they would support the teacher.
otherwise they'd have to admit that he was right and what they were teaching was wrong.

so don't argue with or dispute your teachers who're spreading far left degenerate propoganda or else.

this is happening now in the UK and it'll be coming to the USA pretty soon.

It's that easy.

Attached: RealNews.png (600x328, 80K)

I'm not fucking artistic.
I've never painted in my life, you piece of crap.

>best bait ever
it was shit-tier bait and you know it.

This is exactly what the issue is.Instead of firing the teacher for false teachings, they support them to help push their political agenda.

WTF?!

>UK

Oh, nothing new, that's the country where you can go to jail for calling a man in drag a man. Absolute trash country, gone to shit.

This could be flat earth and it would be the same posts.

There are more than two genders, even though in our society the genders that are most recognized are male and female (called the gender binary) and usually is based on someone's anatomy (the genitals they were born with).

Attached: 1535000056572.png (1101x1002, 136K)

This could be seen as a premonition for whats to come. The US isn't too far off.

It's real, you fucking idiots, it's int he UK, do you have the memory of a goldfish? This was all over Yea Forums last week and in the news.

standard.co.uk/news/uk/teenager-who-went-viral-after-arguing-with-his-teacher-that-there-are-only-two-genders-told-its-not-a4180816.html

It's the UK, you shouldn't be surprised.

That's not even true either, but they contribute to the conversation. Alt-right just try to muddy the waters in what is politically correct because Hitler did nothing wrong is just a joke. It's a meme. Even if you think it's true, IT'S JUST A JOKE!

Attached: 1541740217626.jpg (750x637, 141K)

we're slowly heading towards a dire situation in the UK with this shit.

no political party will stand up against it for fear of being called some sort of -ist, -ism, -phobe etc etc

individual politicians that have said things like 'I'm not a feminist' have be absolutely pilloried in the press here (look at this absolute misogynist - he doesn't support wamym and he's probably a rapist etc etc) and it's fucking disgusting.

Fuck off summerfag. Out here you need actual evidence to support your claims. Simply saying "My friend said it" doesn't make it true.

lmao, fuck off back to discord, you goddamn transcel. Anything beyond man and woman is made up bullshit

I love this comment so much.
Do something nice for yourself today, user. You've earned it.

We're in for a bumpy ride these next few years. Strap up

The interesting problem with democractic political processes is that, as it turns out, the people are easily bought and sold, and therefore the votes. You're all being led to the slaughter like good Brits, nice and quiet like.

with a whimper, not a bang

Gender and sex are different so the kid was wrong

no they're not, faggot

this is from UK

this was in scotland you stupid piece of liberal shit.

>Gender and sex are different
Your schools in need of a shooting, summerfag

yeah and it makes me fucking mad that very few other people seem to give a shit.

most people are happy as long as the lights switch on, they can watch their daily diet of TV and are generally left alone; we'll gradually sleep walk into being some sort of far left state where challenging their orthodoxy will result in you being 'de-personed'.

this is what's coming to the USA in the form of your democrats (to be fair, some of them aren't as insane as the one's that make the news here, and also some of the republicans seem to be gradually getting on that leftist boat too, but nowhere near as wholesale as our politicians from every party have just rolled over and accepted it) so yeah, USA, watch out.

Sex is biologically determined whereas gender is a social structure, it has been seen throughout many civilisations through history

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_gender

Even if there is only 2 genders, someone to be both or neither is possible too if they wanted to. I am not saying it's as dumb as cat-kin or demi-girls or whatever other bullshit, and no one says you must follow it, but just because wouldn't do it doesn't mean you have to kill them all either.

Except furries. That's just retarded.

dilating

This is literally false.

Saying "literally" in that sentence is rather redundant.

everything is a fucking social structure. identify as whatever the fuck you want, but I don't buy it, and will just think of you as a massive faggot

God tier

So? So is your dick in your life.

Just because you don't believe it doesn't make it false

this
kek

I need it for playing lightsaber

By your logic, our society is built upon deranged sociopaths who genuinely believe that cutting off their genitals is a suitable means of curing their mental illness. Say it with me now
>The 'gen' in gender means genitals

no u. I believe there's man, and woman, and that's it. None of this non-binary faggotry. All that shit is for attention seeking narcissists. Just because you believe it, doesn't make it real

This

I'm not saying that what they do is necessarily the correct solution, however gender and sex are different.
For example in ancient societies there were jobs that were mostly done by men and jobs mostly done by women, if a woman did a man's job or vice versa their gender wouldn't match their sex

See

Nonsense term. Gender just means “kind” or “type” and prior to this transgender garbage, it only referred to linguistics and grammar. For example, the fact that El Gato is it gendered male and can only ever be gendered male because it is an example of Spanish being a gendered language. There is no La Gata. Or how in Spanish, five male friends are amigos, four female friends and one male friend are amigos, but 5 female friends are amigas. This shows that it is a gendered language with no neutral gender distinct to itself, and the male gender is treated as the neutral.

lol what? A woman doing a man's job is still a woman. her doing a man's job doesn't make her not a woman

a persons sex is their gentials
their gender is their mindset
their gender role is their societal place with said gender
sexuality is what they want to fuck

it isnt that hard

Attached: 1514308844205.jpg (976x654, 164K)

Their mindset has nothing to do with them being male or female. They are determined by their genitals.

In those societies it did stop her gender from being female, however her sex was not changed

It use to. I remember reading about the difference in the 90s tho, so that might be my bias as I've been keeping up on science since I was a FUCKING KID.

I always find it disconcerting that most people don't care, don't care to care, or don't even know to care that they don't know to care. It's obvious why, but now they are the majority!

If we get enough people to agree the Earth is Flat we might be able to disprove it.

Oh, I'm sorry, isn't that gender appropriation? For all we know they still identified as a women

Source..?

don't assume her gender identity, bigot. you don't know how this ancient woman identified

Let's say you're 100% correct. Is this why you can't call a trans person their preferred name?

Because they're a man, and Ashley is not a mans name? Or saying 'she' instead of 'he' makes you mentally ill too?

>standard.co.uk/news/uk/teenager-who-went-viral-after-arguing-with-his-teacher-that-there-are-only-two-genders-told-its-not-a4180816.html

Ashley is a neutral name, last I checked

Thanks

I just don't want to feed into their delusions. We don't tell a schizophrenic that the voices they hear are real, so why do we tell those with gender dysphoria that it's real and they're ACTUALLY the opposite gender? Trannies fall into two groups, fetishists, who can fuck right off with their bullshit, and people genuinely suffering from dysphoria, who need medication and therapy, not validation for the lies their brain is telling them

Being compelled by the state, under threat of incarceration, to declare publicly, and indeed, boldly, a falsehood so overt: THAT is what I'm against.

I couldn't give two shits about humoring some loony fruitcake's delusions.

It is not. Ashley is a girls name.

It is not. Ashley is a guys name.

gender is a social construct, sweatie. names don't have genders. every name is gender neutral. full stop.

Actually fetishists would get the most rights. We can choose to do what we want as adults. The other half that suffer from a medical disorder doesn't have the same choice and so are only valid that a medical diagnosis can be done.

NEITHER OF WHICH DO YOU HAVE A SAY IN.

Attached: 1535524721479.jpg (318x375, 39K)

Go back to kindergarden, summerfag

So when did the state or anyone from the state make you publicly declare anything as a falsehood.

Like even just a failed attempt. I'll listen.

So it's just the 'she' and 'he' part that violate your bill of rights?

It's not just a social construct because even people by themselves still think about it.

Your argument will become validated when the sheltered retards brainwashing you stop banging sticks off rocks and start reading into ACTUAL, UNEDITED, UNBIASED scientific fact.

Quality bait

Yeah, if a fetishist wants to dress like a woman, he's free to do so, but it doesn't make him a woman lol. He's just a man in a dress. And I feel sympathy for those suffering with dysphoria, I really do. It sounds like Hell. But I certainly don't believe that validating their delusions is the proper way to go about it. And what's worse is when kids and teens get pushed or sucked into all this madness. Roughly 80% of teens suffering from dysphoria grow out of it by the time they're about 20. Pumping those kids full of hormones and puberty blockers, and encouraging surgeries for their 18th birthday could very well end up scarring them for life. Like a dude looks down at his surgically inflicted crotch wound when he turns 20 and thinks "what the fuck did I do to myself?" as he shoves his dilator in for the third time that day to stop his literal wound from sealing up because had he simply waited it out, the dysphoria would have disappeared on its own

Do you live in the UK or are you retarded? If you call a man in drag a woman, that's a criminal act in the UK. That's jail time, bud.

Your rights end where mine begin, so you can bet your ass we have a say in it when the state starts telling us what we can and cannot say to some deranged nutjob, under an overt threat of forceful incarceration.

What we are seeing today is the Waning wave of a movement relying on blind emotional impulse instead of logic. This wave is starting to hit enough barriers that it will begin to wax, and you can kiss your make believe bullshit genders goodbye.

lmao, I'm fucking with you guys. Trannies and Non-binary and all that is total bullshit

Don't project like that. I fucking do. I've probably been reading up on this for longer than you have. This is not some 2011 new fucking topic, this issue has fucking been around since before Jerry Springer.

I think your picture could use more jpeg.

Gender, he's wrong by definition. Sex, he's wrong by fact. There's a whole range of intersex conditions.

Shit like this makes me appreciate my country for not even letting transgenderfags donate blood

Gender Reassignment Surgery is what changes your sex. Or is it, faggot?

Now tell me about el agua.

Well if it's medically no surgery makes them a woman lol.

The fact that people grow out of it too. Like to not be supportive of someone regardless of whatever changes they're going through is straight up bullshit that you might do, but that's not healthy.

You're suppose to care for people unless they are violent or destructive. They might be working at a job that you think is dumb but that's their life. They might dress a way that you think is dumb but that's their life. They might be dating someone you think is dumb but that's their life. Even if they're a prostitute in a skirt fucking dudes and they have a penis, it's their life.

There's only two no matter how you look at it.

I seriously doubt you read up on this shit. If you did you'd have more to show for it than "Hurr DuRR Pre JerRY SPriNGEr". If you take a peek down your pants right now, you wont see a bipedal elephant or a carrier pigeon. You'll see either a penis, or a vagina, of which what you see is based off of your gender.

Ya. Most things in life is bullshit. The fact that money is worth anything is bullshit. The fact that made up sounds is language is bullshit. The fact that the Earth orbits the sun is bullshit.

>didn't cut his dick off
>this fag

There's only two if you only look at it one way. If it doesn't matter how you look at it, then gender is a spectrum. Arnold Schwarzenegger as Mr.Universe on one end, and pic related on the other end. We're all just points on a line between the two.

Attached: 1549673671811.jpg (1280x720, 57K)

It is their life, but I don't have to like or support it. I can even think it's pure degeneracy if I want to. It's my life, right? I don't support them, because I think it's self-destructive. What dysphoria sufferers need, as I've said, is medication and therapy. Hormones, surgeries, none of that will help in the long run, and can frequently end up hurting them even more. Genuine, actual trannies have my pity and my sympathy, but I refuse to play along with their delusions

>then gender is a spectrum
Uh, no.
>Arnold Schwarzenegger
>some twink
No. One guy got roided, the other didn't.

If there was a bank robbery and those two were shot in the face and crotch with a shotgun, they'd have to check DNA to figure out what sex they were.

I don't need to see my dick to know I am guy. I didn't have to fuck a girl to know I am straight. This doesn't mean guys repulse me, this doesn't mean I only think girly girls are cute.

I love a tomboy, since I was a kid. There's a spectrum to gender, and you might fall on the most COMMON PATH and most of the people you know are the most AVERAGE of people, but that confirmation bias doesn't negate the fact that they're just the MOST OFTEN SEEN people, and not the only people.

And even if it is imaginary (AKA A LIE BY LIARS ABOUT FALSE INFORMATION THAT IS NOT REAL AND IS 100% CONFIRMED BY SCIENCE AND BABY JESUS HIMSELF) that doesn't make it wrong.

Imaginary is not wrong. I was raised a Christian and that's a fact.

You seem unaware of the origins of the meme

Attached: Agile2013.jpg (999x4451, 584K)

Ya, because we're actually a lot more similar in sex then we are different. You know what, some straight guys like trans dudes or trans girls for different reasons, because they do fall into their preference, that like homosexuality is not a defining trait but just a preference.

>tomboy
>girl

>raised a Christian
>imagination is fact

Keep trying, nigger.

That's pretty gay man

>>and that's a good thing

So how far should we apply this? Guys who like blue trucks, over there. Girls who like yellow cars over there. Why do you have to section off yourselves so much and then yell "lookit us, we're a small group with demands"? Just drop all this shit and get on with your life of being a nonconforming, suicidal, weirdo. I don't give a fuck, but don't change my words for it.

>I don't need to see my dick to know that I'm a guy
You can't say the same for others
>A lie by liars
So, your entire argument? By your logic, believing whether or not I believe in your imaginary piss bottle is on a spectrum and telling me I'm wrong is oppression.

No one is asking you to support it, but to discredit it when you have no understanding of it is dumb.

You have no idea if it's self-destructive you have no idea why they suffer from dysphoria you don't understand what the medication or therapy does, you don't know why they get surgeries, or if they will hurt them more.

Someone TOLD you these things, but they have about as much of an understanding of this as I do. I would doubt they would have more, because a lot of those people talking about it now, neve talked about it 10 years ago.

I mean even the supporters still think of it as a guy in a dress. Trans women are biological women. That's the worst argument to make, I know but it doesn't mean 'GENETIC' but just trying into the way that they live. They are going to live as a girl.

It might be imaginary, genetic, or even psychological. All of which are valid, and are not harming anyone else as a choice or not a choice.

THE ONLY ONES HURT IS YOUR COGNITIVE DISSONANCE WITH WHAT YOU KNEW FROM 10 YEARS AGO. SUCK IT UP.

Attached: 1538066981660.png (801x809, 181K)

When it was going to win Mountain Dews new flavour was when I saw it was over. I don't actually care. It was funny before 2011.

Imagination is how we do math.

>No one is asking you to support it
"Please support us is practically the left wing motto at this rate. Fuck off back to tumblr faggot

The whole trans movement is to include them in society.

Not like we're asking for a cis-white-male ban and start internment camps to end the white race.

By your logic Arnold Schwarzenegger could just say hes a woman and dominate the Mrs Universe competition every time

Right. If you want to know if a girl has a penis no law in the entire world will support you there. Just because you had penis inspection day in high school, doesn't mean that's normal in society. Keep it between you and the Mrs.

Unlike the Gender-sex argument, there is an actual difference between imagination and thinking. Imagination is a seemingly random flow of thoughts, while thinking is controlled.

what are the republicans??? just sacks of shit who never went to war and tend to throw young women and men at it!

PLEASESUPPORTUSONPATERON

Gender is not scientific, Sparky. Gender is linguistic. Now go crawl back into your Old Testament and suck Moses' dick.

That's right, having an open mind is hersary.

>include them in society
Has that been an issue in the last 20 years?
>Not like we're asking for a cis-white-male ban
Except that's what it's turned into. Now you're pissed off that 49% which is why you'll never be happy.

That's actually an argument made before, and he would lose by a lot.

>just sacks of shit who never went to war
They don't even do that, but yeah.

>Trans women are biological women
No, they're not. They have a Y Chromosome, they lack a uterus, and a vagina. They have male muscle density and bone structure. Identifying as a woman does not make one a woman, no matter how many times you chant "TRANS WOMEN ARE WOMEN."
And they're not harming anyone else? What about the female athletes who train for years to become pros at a sport, only to be bested by a man in a dress (see: Rachel McKinnon), or the women who simply want to use a restroom or locker room in peace without dealing with creepy pervs who "identify" as women (see: Jonathon/Jessica Yaniv), or the men who identify as women to get sent to a women's prison, where they immediately sexually assault multiple inmates (see: numerous cases where this has happened). or the lesbians being called bigots because they refuse to suck or fuck a "feminine penis."
Trannies have the most obvious and blatant cognitive dissonance of all: gender isn't real and it's all a social construct, but I'm definitely a woman, and I'll have a meltdown if you misgender me or say the wrong name. This whole movement harms ACTUAL women, and children dealing with mental disorders by convincing them to mutilate their bodies

Alright, im working with a line with 2 points here....
oh shit, there's a tiny little 3rd point right smack in between labeled "Hermaphrodite".

Hate to break it to ya, but that ex-ball skin you've been lapping on means that's a dude.
That chick with a dick that you've been survive off of... that's 100% dude.

Cut your titties off? I got news for you girl.

We won't sit here and coddle your mental issues. Sorry your health plan sucks ass, but that's not our issue.

>No law will stop you
Except for sexual harassment laws

Those are more like recommendations

When are you going to make a point instead of just moving the goalposts with baseless claims?

Thinking is the action of using your mind to produce ideas, decisions, memories, etc. , or the activity of thought about something. So to put it simply all imagination is thinking, but not all thinking is imagination.

Attached: 1548053304063.png (602x613, 364K)

Thinking is what your mind does, it's not always what you make it do. That's called consciousness.

So if I imagine I'm a tank, I can be a tank?
Eat shit. Your logic is weak.

Yes. And it still is. Because people still just think of them as men in dresses, which you cannot blame them for really. But ultimately the science is not falling against them.

>Except that's what it's turned into.

Oh so you do have an imagination, you just choose when you use it. Because it's far nobler to kill off ever liberal and man in a dress before they kill you off one by one and enslave you in mandatory gay marriage.

It starts with taking your guns, just like Hitler did.

This is bait, surely

SeeSo, I'm consciously thinking, even when I'm not consciously thinking? Not subconscious thinking, mind you.

You have that the other way around, dipshit.

>it doesn't mean 'GENETIC'
They still live as a women.

lol why is this a constant debate?
gender and sex are different things. science says there are 2 sexes, sexes are binary not a sepctrum.

gender on the other hand isnt as clear but in the current age it seems like in general science says that gender is not binary. there are many, or perhaps even a spectrum

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5824932/

anyone who tries to say otherwise is a snowflake, right or left.

> Has that been an issue in the last 20 years?

YES!! Where have you been, on another planet? Fucking shit, you can still for someone for being trans. You can't fire someone for being male.

Either you are fucking trolling or you are so stupid your iq doesn't even register.

Don't skip any classes next year, summerfag

If only there was more real men like you to stand up and tell the truth. When are you going to bomb the liberal media?

/thread

>Sexes are binary
>GENDER Reassignment surgery
Try again, nigger

I maybe wrote that wrong, but I was saying that there is no way to know what type of genitals a person has. You'd be better off getting a DNA test done, which is how all normal people date.

Right? Back in the 1800s, we'd check their chromosomes.

Don't you dare mention IQ when you have difficulty forming a sentence.

Lol, super lame meme, you can actually see how the left just can't meme properly.
Tarrant was a mossad job and everything praising him is just paid mossad shills or honeypot to lure out extremists on pol.

It's amazing how you can see when a meme was made naturally. This one was not
>amount of detail in the background
>fence super detailed
>tarrant not just some shitty drawn ms paint figure but actually photoshopped with layers upon layers of detail.

Attached: 1517444867522.png (822x1000, 53K)

But gender is just a social construct, sweetie. There's no such thing as "living as a woman," or "living as a man." There's just living, since gender isn't real

If you wanted me to call you Megatron, I would. If I told you to call me by name you wouldn't because there's no reason you have to address anyone by their name.

Except for harassment laws.

I get it, you have a hard time getting along with people. That's fine, but don't be upset that society is so dumb.

i didnt make the terms up bruh. there weird terms dude, but science says what science says.
its also known as sex reassignment surgery.

thanks

was a reply to So that was pointless.

>men in dresses
THEY FUCKING ARE!

>Implies that normal people get dna tests before dating
THats the one thing I've never done before a date, and I'm just another Joe average, when you get down to it.

Religion is also a social construct, there is no such thing as living as a kike or israels need to exist but somehow you do and it does.

Attached: bbe.png (1024x1024, 91K)

why would anyone argue this?
it literally allows both sides to be happy, and science backs it up.

If that is the case today then it’s not because it is the truth. It’s because a bunch of mentally ill faggots made the rest of them up to self-classify and the rest of the human race is too afraid of them to disregard it.

>the science
I've had it with the left's shit science. Fucking Bill Nye and Al Gore telling me climate change lies, Elon Musk telling us we can do shit we can't, bullshit about asteroids being aliens, I'm fucking done with it. Obama's Science Czar wanted to poison Africa's food and water because muh overpopulation. Is that sound science?

>mentally ill faggots
>scientists

your the one who is an idiot. not the people that went to school for 10 years studying shit you could never hope to understand

You're only consciously thinking when you are aware of it. You consciousness is aware of it. That's what makes it conscious.

OBVIOUSLY.

Subconscious thinking happens on more levels then you are aware of. THIS IS WHY IT'S CALLED SUBCONSCIOUS.

Then there's the Unconscious Mind.

Either way, we still don't even fully understand how conscious work, but here you are figured out the neurology and biology while the rest of us plebs are still trying to understand penises.

Imagine being afraid of brainlet tards with speech impediments

No wonder people drop out.

I got that from /pol/ blame them for sucking at memes.

Attached: 1556499493579.jpg (480x637, 32K)

No you can't. We have so many overlapping laws, there's no way you could unless your were in an industry where looks were foremost. We had a transfag at my joint and it's an engineering/prototype business.

lmao what the fuck are you talking about?
>implying I'm living as a kike.
Nigga, my nose is a normal size. I am a little greedy though. I may be having an identity crisis right now, user. Am I a Jew? From now on, I want you to address me by my proper pronouns: shekel, shekels, shekelself

>School
You mean the far left brainwashing echo chamber? Everything they learned in there were tumblr copypastas. Try again

Imagining being Megatron is one thing, forcing everyone else in the world to address you so is an illness.

oh shit......
to think there are some people that disregard high education because they deem it a left oriented echo chamber is scary for the future.

have fun fucking your cousin and making 10 bucks an hour, hill billy.

Social construct doesn't mean fake. It doesn't even mean it's not real. Social construct means that's how society sees it.

Biologically speaking from a societal level trans women live the same as women. Because as social constructs go, defining women has zero to do with genetics or anatomy. Women are what women do, and if they do it, then they are a women as that is what women are, biologically speaking, sweetie.

Join this porn filled discord... Why the FUCK not?!?!?
discordapp.com\invite\mhHPe8D
GO GO GO

-ne8

But people's preference isn't scientific fact. People are either male, female, or intersex. Gender is the exact same thing as sex. I don't care what mentally ill people say. They're not dogs. They're not men. They're not attack helicopters.

Attached: 1540612874249.jpg (613x599, 55K)

My point exactly, thanks for proving it.

So how come this should be a crime?

How do you know if their chromosomes tho....

Aha! then i was right. Well it's not regular lurkers but the tarrant shills. A lot people on pol don't trust the tarrant thing at all. Otherwise you would see him memed in every thread about minorities.

>Nigga
Fuck off summerfag

it has become an echo chamber, primarily in the soft sciences, user. Researchers have spoken about wanting to get funding for research deemed not "politically correct" and having it denied at every turn because the school doesn't want to have an image problem if word got out they funded a "bigoted" experiment

Yes. Why are all the smart people liberals....

see

This

I don't really care. I think President Trump rhetoric caused more young men to throw away their lives in support of his fascism.

Attached: 1533175662561.jpg (720x488, 141K)

Nice deflect trying to play it down. You used kike speak with your "gender is a social construct".

>Can't tell the difference between a republican and a facist

no, scientific fact is scientific fact. just because people use a word a certain doesnt mean science recognizes it that same way.

i dont know what you want, user. if you cant trust science, what should you trust? I can definitely tell you its not some angry man on an anonymous Chinese cartoon forum.

this thread is essentially just becoming retards disputing science and the whole scientific field, based on conspiratory political allegiance. You sound like your tinfoil hat was put on a bit too tight.

That's what names are???

YOU THINK NAMES ARE AN ILLNESS???

Are you some kind of Anarchist that doesn't believe in people being labeled names? Are you truly on Yea Forums because your actual name is Anonymous?

I am not saying you're wrong, identities are an illness, but that's how society functions. I would think you'd be on side with non-binary people then anyone would!

Attached: 1551270570472.jpg (641x626, 84K)

ITT reasons why Trump will win the 2020 election as well

>"scientists"
>went to school for 10 years
>indoctrinated
>echo chambers
>10 years of tuition
>0 work on schools behalf
Schools are the cancer state-run business that taught you this horseshit. Their interests are not in facts, but churning out more pumpkins like you.

user, you thought I was being serious? Holy shit, no, I don't buy any of that garbage. You got men, you got women, and that's it

im·ag·i·na·tion
/iˌmajəˈnāSH(ə)n/
noun
the faculty or action of forming new ideas, or images or concepts of external objects not present to the senses.

>math is not present to the senses.
>nor is any language
>nor is measurements
>nor are laws

>if they wanted to

heh

>high education
It's nothing of the sort.

It's getting harder by the day. It didn't even start with Trump.

They should allow for a third term, while they're at it.

Even if it's just pretending, if they're going to stick to that script for the next 50 years of their life as a long big joke to society who are you to doubt them?

People still waiting on the gays to be outed for just wanting tax breaks for marriage.

your not wrong about the school system being fucked

you are wrong about not actually learning anything from it, and not being more qualified to say shit about science after studying science than a bunch of high school drop outs that do nothing but suck off trump

If only he could live long enough for a 4th term because the amount of damage libs have done in such a short time needs decades of reversal.

When did I say that Imagination is a sense?

Imagine being this far gone.

It shouldn't. I am unaware of it being a crime in the US. Yeah, you'll get some looks, but you will also if your a hamplanet with purple hair. I have never seen any abnormal person treated unfairly. Except niggers. And maybe retards. But other than that, nope. Do you want to be treated like a nigger?

>Trannies live the same as actual women
No, they really don't

>all the smart people
>liberals
Pick one. They are the ones who own the monopolies in this country. They're not smart, they're shysters. They're greedy government-loving con-artists. Notice how there aren't many actual lib scientists outside of fields that end in "-science" or "studies"? Because "-science" is made the fuck up.

>doesn't know what fascism is

When did I say that senses are facts?

THANK YOU. I HAD NO IDEA HOW TO REPLY TO THIS LEVEL OF RETARDATION.

Ya, they really do.

Bitch, are you hard of reading? I specifically said that being so narcissistic to expect everyone assume what you identify as, and then being triggered as fuck as to spread your butthurt all over the nation, is an illness.

discord.link\\2uVjnVV

TRANNIE_ID:dew6jfzsb

Attached: 800x650.png (800x650, 27K)

They're not smart, they just had PhD. Sure thing, the real smart ones are the guys on YouTube!

Fascism is ultranationalism with inclusion of power of a specific people within that nation. It's a progression, actually.

>Avoids answering a question by asking a question
Are all lefties this incapable of having a conversation?

Do non-trans women take pills to stop the scar left from their castrated dick from closing up?

I don't know what Trump has to do with any of this...
Higher college is full-blown AIDS. I told my son, "You need to look at a trade and go to community college. Your competition is weak af and when no one knows how to weld a trailer, you'll be rich." That was a couple years ago. It's been true so far.

Congratulations, you used google. You really shouldn't get involved in an argument if you have to google copypasted responces.

>PHd at SJW school = superior
>The left doesn't own Youtube

Yes. Names are illness. I understand. I had a dumb name growing up, so let me say I agree. I actually was given a chance to change my name and upon reflection decided to keep it.

I can't say that many people have that moment of accepting their identity, but just happen to go with whatever identity was given to them. That even if you don't agree with it...

Whatever name you think you have, is just a mental illness. Like Santa Claus or Jesus or even whatever a 'man' is.

Lemme ask you, WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN these two people in the picture?

How do you know they are a man and a women?

Attached: 1559204180013.jpg (600x399, 23K)

And your point is? Are you saying that .2% aren't controlling the narrative? Or you just bored and like looking shit up?

>The left doesn't own Youtube
Yes, they do
They LITERALLY do

A virus is simply a mixture of Rdna that replicates using the receptors of either male or female cell to initiate a Dna Emmission which is simply, molesting a cell.

Even asexual cells are suceptible to viral infection due to the RDNA sequences being of the same fundamental cellular make up. Making viral exchange between asexual cells to gender based cells possible, is an act of molestation by virus. Such as the cold spreading.

A vaccination is a consenting exchange under agreement of cellular immunitization, but can lead to viral rape if not regulated. Viral rape occurs during excessive stimplay where a virus may replicate and cause infection. Exchange between several cell make ups including hermphroditic cells and non-based gender cells like zygotes and gametes can occur.

This make up of viral infection is unpredictable as viral rape is unmitigated, the results can become hermaphroditic or chimeric in the sense of a mixture of asexual, non gender, gender, and hermaphroditic cell infections which is known as a viral orgy. See Chimera Virus.

>How do you know they are a man and a women?
Is this supposed to be some deep philosophical question? How many farts have you huffed in your life? Be honest.

IT'S NOT ABOUT NAMES MOTHERFUCKER!
It's about your movement's oppression. I'ts about what you expect from the rest of the world when you're an outlier. No one gives a fuck what you think you are, but when you tell the TSA that you're a box of tampons, you're not gonna have a good time. How can you reply with such ignorance?

Attached: 1461364990648.jpg (800x800, 92K)

>only real women don't get boob jobs
Oh wait.

Most every argument you have is a 'real scotsman' argument? or you going to hit me with some facts.

so, exactly how many real women have to dilate to prevent their crotch wound from sealing itself up? how many real women have meltdowns when someone uses the wrong pronoun? how many real women have an unfair advantage in their own sporting leagues due to naturally superior muscle structure and bone density?
how many trans women go through the pain of periods, or the fear of an unexpected pregnancy, or fear of a miscarriage?

Uh, you missed the
>implication

I actually didn't use google, I typed that up.

President Donald Trump is a fascist.

Trumpism is a fascist movement.

Fascism is unique to its nation and leader using comforting and familiar imagery and is a reactionary movement against the left as a traditionalist rejection of feminism and socialism marked by scapegoating brought on by a fear of difference of pale genetics, ultra nationalism, chauvinism, disagreement being treason, popular elitism, contempt for the weak, the enemy being both strong and weak, everybody being educated up to being a 'hero', and obsession with a plot, machismo and weaponry, permanent warfare, and many other things.

Two Scoops of Ice Cream

So what viruses do we sue next?

If I identify as white, can I still get sickle-cell. "Scientists" say no.

So you could be Elon Musk and you're still just a SJW with no mind.

The PhD (not PHd) is the proof that an establishment says you're at least smart enough to fool them into thinking you are. It's more than most people have dedicated to learning.

It's not just about the control of power, but the isolation of power.

yea i went to trade school as well, before I went back and got my degree. Nothing wrong with trade school.

But like i didnt learn shit in trade school that actually made me a smarter or better person. I mean i learned a skill, a skill that made me money, but just going to work making money is a meaningless life to me. It didnt do anything except allow to me survive, and buy a nicer car than my peers.

Idk what your response is about though. how you can make money in trade school? yea your right. and yea i agree college is fucked up. but that doesnt mean someone who studies science for 10 years isnt more qualified to talk about science than a welder who took high school biology is.

So you just see two people that you cannot comment about their sex because you're so fucking brain dead retarded you can only address a person as 'he' or 'she' after sucking on their genitals and blood sample to determine their chromosomes.

That's how society functions is it? Does reading your posts count as 'huffing farts'?

youtu.be/5pmkVnRV7Bg

Your country banned firearms
Now you get expelled for not indulging the mentally ill 0.0000001% of the population who genuinely believes in this garbage

Attached: 1554461446685.jpg (597x649, 116K)

>wanting acceptance is oppression
No part of trans movement has been about oppression, I mean this as what they're openly talking about and also behind the scene of the real agenda. Both of which is about acceptance, low key, even just tolerance would do.

I think that blood should be spilled just to make the movement more extreme so the eventual pushback just stops at acceptance, but violence doesn't make for a good acceptance.

all of them

all of them. any of them that say they don't are liars.

The one on the left has a male bone structure, male muscle density and a beard, to name a few. The individual on the right has a significantly lower muscle mass as well as a feminine bone structure.

Because whiteys think they're being oppressed when seeing the lives of actual oppressed people.

So gender isn't just about genitals.

When they lose the right to attack others, that's what they think is oppression. In their defence, it's not like they have ever faced oppression in their entire life except when mommy doesn't make teddies.

Elon Musk is an SJW with no mind.
And Obama, the most war-going president ever, got a Nobel peace prize.

So a bunch of people are able to "own all the monopolies in this country", but they're idiots? I don't get it, are liberals evil, all controlling boogeyman or incompetent dumb asses?

what are you even referring to?

It's all about oppression. You guys hopped on the coattails of the gay movement, and now that you have everything you asked for, you have to keep going with bathrooms and special work rules and shit.

Q: When will you be satisfied?

I know when I'm being oppressed when my freedom of speech is corrupted by fascist trannies.

Yes and no,
Yes being the fact that having a vagina is obviously means of defining a woman as a women, and a penis for a male. No being that, as I stated before, men tend to have more muscle density and more defined facial features. No amount of mindless validation, makeup, plastic surgery and sissypills make you the opposite gender.

imagine the planet shattering outrage if a teacher kicked an atheist kid out of class and he got expelled

but this religion is okay because it makes us feel good about ourselves

Attached: 1560433171783.png (424x502, 181K)

You're confusing "successful businessman" with "smart guy". It's why so many smart people don't start businesses or get into politics.

It's been a fun debate, summercucks. Now go to bed. It's past your bedtime.

Getting banned from Twitter isn't a violation of your freedom of speech, Alex.

"Controlling all the monopolies" is a little different than some dude who runs a moderately successful business.

I don't work at Twitter.

Is there video of this or just some gay article? I want to see the kid school the teacher. Fuck, I thought it was bad in the States, I don't envy you bongs.

Are you getting off the track of "all smart people are liberals"? Because they're fucking retarded businessmen and have nothing to do with smart people. Most corps are run by liberals. They know how to suck the gov't teat and return with a reacharound. No where is "smart" a requisite.

Nah, I'm not the one who said that all smart people are liberals. That guy is also an idiot.

>tolerance would do

You had tolerance until it was tossed out the window in favor of special treatment. No one cares what gay, lesbian, queer or trans people do in the privacy of their own homes. It's when it's paraded about in tandem with kinks and legislation forcing people to use preferred pronouns of complete strangers that change every other day that causes the pushback.

Attached: 1239378_685928811459297_1290547302_n.jpg (279x200, 10K)

btfo /pol/fags we all know you're apolitical retards that find joy in posting some dumb leftie talking point or right wing talking point to piss people off... when the only people who'll reply are either anti-SWJ and anti-Trump (both are more or less apolitical because their entire political opinion is based around annoying someone, not changing their country for the better) newfags who'd say anything for a (you). go back to your containment board, it would be better for both you and me.

nice digits desu

>america
its the uk
>snowflake
>get kid off pedistal
the teacher in this situation is the snowflake. the teacher is the one who banned the kid from everything because the kid dared disagree.

HEY YOU, YOU TILL BROWSING Yea Forums LIKE AN IDIOT,
GET BLACKED THREADS LIKE A NIGGER.

YOU NIGGER YOU'RE RACIST LIKE A NIGGER, NGIGER, NGIGER, RASIST NEN MEN discord.link\\2uVjnVV
WE ARE SOME PROUDI TANNIES, POSTING GORE AND CP, JOIN JOIN JOIN YOU NIGGER, RACSIT.

VISIT T H I S SERVER, NO NIGGERMODS NO YANNNIES, YOU'RE FUCKING WELCOME
N I G G E R, Visit discord.link\\2uVjnVV before the FBI raid you for lolicon!????!!!%
>Stop BE YOU
>BECAUSE YOU cant GREENTEXT, JOIN /U/ YES /U/ JOIN /US/ discord.link\\2uVjnVV

TRANNIE_ID:2dotdt6v18

Attached: 800x650.png (800x650, 27K)

>acceptance
>tolerance
You've had more than that and look what you fuckers did with it. You fucking ruined it for everybody.

Attached: 1525745465063.jpg (750x712, 23K)

Your fanfic, not mine. War-going is not an english word.

so, exactly how many real women have to dilate to prevent their crotch wound from sealing itself up?

Your rights are only opressed when you don't have them, not when others have them.

There never was, just by the supporters.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
@ the state of the world.

They should just love who they are, like Boxxy would want.

none, the answer is none. a natural vagina won't seal itself up if things are not inserted into it. A fake surgically produced vagina will, because the body thinks it's a literal wound