I love my country, but honestly President 45 has made us a joke to the world

I love my country, but honestly President 45 has made us a joke to the world.
N. Korea, Russia, Saudi Arabia? Great bedmates...
We need to find an actual intelligent republican to get him out. Every time he opens his mouth he does a liberal media’s work for them.

Attached: 9A8C4042-C74C-40C7-B80E-433449A768F7.jpg (576x433, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mci5W8whlpo
youtu.be/-z4y8OJxlK8
youtu.be/Eupg0-vjdHQ
research.un.org/en/docs/law
dualshockers.com/custom-controller-rage-quit-games-pouring-salt/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

weak and predictable

lol. It's still hilarious

Attached: everyone mad this is great trump.jpg (961x632, 96K)

Actually 44 was a laughing stock of the world. Nobody gives a shit about European faggots. They're weak.

I don't miss him

Attached: 9:11 man.jpg (750x1334, 118K)

Attached: 1538861663012.jpg (740x537, 101K)

You’re delusional, man. Like it or not the world is globalizing. Your little slice of suburbistan won’t last forever.

The fuck it is. Go fuck yourself you pinko bitch

whining after almost 3 years and you're going to need to keep it up until 2024 enjoy yourself or maybe just kill yourself

Attached: !cryingloserliberal2019.jpg (589x588, 87K)

It is, it’s too bad joke is on us. He’s going to beggar our fucking country.

“Oh look at the economy”

You don’t look at the ceiling and say you dont see any flood damage.

What is? Can you actually contribute to the conversation? If not lurk quieter.

If I could do that, I wouldn’t be sitting here trying to have a discussion with some 17 yr old yuppie

I’m so triggered…

There are only 3 super powers in the world. Usa, Russia and China. Your EU is weak and globalism will never work with the rest of the world.

I'm doubling down on salt futures, I suggest you do the same

Attached: Wonderful Donald.png (960x960, 1.3M)

waiting for that discussion
any day now...

weak and predictable

The spambots are really trying to make a successful psyop.

Attached: image.jpg (82x125, 2K)

only the left would bitch about a good economy

being this retarded

peak and wredictable

Literally nobody misses that goober

Trump Says" Migrants Living ‘Far Better’ in Detention Than at Home."
>what a fuckin idiot. Somebody really, really needs to tell him to shut the fuck up . I'm not even Mexican and I know that is a straight up lie.

they would be pretty bad stewards of American power. I hope they continue to fight amongst themselves and lose political capital. It seems their opposition to President Trump is their only party platform. I cannot wait to see this election season unfold

>good economy.........

Attached: 1558713477286.gif (500x349, 906K)

At least they are safe from whatever terrible entity was causing them to flee and seek asylum. It seems that american detention is far preferable to whatever caused their extreme duress in their home nation.

>being raped, killed, forced into drugs, and living in poverty is much better

the fuck are you talking about? the world was ecstatic to have him.

trump's envoy, ivanka was literally ignored by everyone. and her vacuous bullshit was clearly unwanted.
>unwanted ivanka: youtu.be/mci5W8whlpo

the un literally laughed in trump's face, they have so little respect for him.
>youtu.be/-z4y8OJxlK8
Germany did too.
>youtu.be/Eupg0-vjdHQ

us allies are making deals without the usa because americans are so unreliable under trump. there's no reason to involve them because why make a deal if trump can unilaterally break any deal he likes? no one wants partners that don't uphold their part of the bargain.

a lot of people laughed when obama made jokes, but never when he was serious. trump, however, is not respected at all by anyone, and usa's adversaries are gleefully taking advantage of him every chance they get. every economic and geopolitical prediction see that usa is going downhill, while russia and china are taking over. both europe, china, and japan are very willing to let russia fill in the space that trump has left.

Attached: what the hell are you talking about.gif (298x167, 1.5M)

Why do you lie on the internet?

You think he will be president again? Only way that happens is the dems put a dead fish as there horse to win. Only way..

Europe is not the world. You guys are ass backwards and a shit hole 2nd world nation

How are your stocks doing, I realize the bond market is looking shakey at the moment but if you were to audit your entire portfolio you would realize how well you are doing. Speak with your broker after the July 4th holiday.

Attached: King Terry.png (764x533, 545K)

Yep, at least you're free. Wow, you are the exact type of asshole that gives your freedoms away in the name of fear, aren't ya.

>Only way that happens is the dems put a dead fish as there horse to win
I imagine that will be the case. Trump can't win but the Democrats can lose, I expect them to.

Attached: i understand your frustration.jpg (500x500, 73K)

Nobody gives a shit about the UN either. They're a laughing stock

Yeah, cause no one was laughing at the US when 42 was caught getting hummers under his desk in the Oval Office.

Broker this, fag.

Attached: ah what?.gif (238x177, 220K)

Nope. In fact we need less government

has literally no argument. everyone is laughing at trump. everyone. fuck, not even his own administration takes him seriously.

>2nd world nation

Attached: third_world_map[1].jpg (550x321, 39K)

>Europe is not the world.
The UN is though. And they laughed right in his fucking face. Didn't even hold back.

discordapp.com\invite//2uVjnVV

TRANNIE_ID:2ascuyxmzb1

Attached: 800x650.png (800x650, 30K)

I can use Microsoft paint too. I don't give a shit if anyone is laughing at trump. You're brainwashed if you think Obama was any good at all though

No they aren't. They hold no real power

>I imagine that will be the case. Trump can't win but the Democrats can lose, I expect them to.
Unironically, I'm scared you're right. And before I'm attacked, I'm liberal on some shit and conservative on other shit.

Attached: South-Park-Season-13-Episode-9-6-5955.jpg (624x352, 56K)

Fuck the UN. It needs to be disbanded

Only a licensed and insured broker can give you the balanced and healthy portfolio you have always dreamed of. Reach out and speak to a local professional today!

Attached: 1539763779212.jpg (359x359, 88K)

Yeah, ok spiffy. You're talking out both your holes and they both stink.

Because I proved you wrong?

I was just pointing out that anons ignorance. I couldn't care less what happens in Mexico

Speak to this, fag

Attached: Al Bundy.jpg (250x188, 17K)

No, because I can tell you have a closed mind and a fat punchable mouth. I'm not going to waste my time.

>straight
Mexico is a shithole Central and South America is a shithole Trump was absolutely correct

Nicely projection there Billy

I'd like you to share in the success that only a licensed professional can provide!

I have a closed mind for knowing what happens around the world guiz

I'll Project my dick in yer mouth. Sssshhh, adults are trying to discuss.

>I can use Microsoft paint too
Can you use google?

>"obama was a disaster because the world was laughing at him."
>no one laughed at obama, but they laughed openly right in trump's face
>"I don't give a shit if anyone is laughing at trump."
>"You're brainwashed "
hmmm

Attached: deer lord.jpg (295x167, 12K)

Take your faggotry back to plebbit

The US serves a purpose. It's basically a place for countries to get together and bitch, instead of engaging in war.

But it's absolutely hilarious when people look to the UN as a moral paragon. This is the body that elected representatives from Iran to its human rights and women's rights committees.

Could you imagine being this dumb and short-sighted?

Ok, whatever. You're never wrong. Now, go suck that conservative cock, like a good boy.

Oh shut the fuck up retard. You're just stupid.

>implying the un would exist if it didn't hold any real power

Don't use it, fag. Now, you're projecting. Got'em !!!

Boxxy is queen, never forget

Attached: boxxy.jpg (1180x738, 91K)

I'm a libertarian dumb dumb.

Well at least we both lose

You're right it shouldn't exist

I give zero fucks today, check with me tomorrow. I don't give a fuck if you were a fucking Nazi, doesn't change your autism.

Fair enough..

I'm autistic for knowing people flee Mexico from violence, rape and drug cartels?

are you a libertarian and calling user a dumb dumb, or are you a libertarian dumb dumb?

Attached: Ron Paul Happening Bunker.gif (670x473, 188K)

The first one. I'm only one dumb

You know you lost the argument when you resort to shit talking. In your honor, I present you "the entire world's respons to Trump":

Attached: lol.gif (235x123, 453K)

As an uninteresting bystander let me ask you this... what do you antifa faggots really think you are going to get out of posting shit tier bait threads on Yea Forums? You tired of getting beaten up?

No, you're autistic if you believe being in a jail is better then living free. Live free or die, mother fuckers.

Attached: 1542155677672.jpg (624x531, 109K)

Said no lefty ever

Trump is not the problem. The problem is that he is a symptom of your broken system. He is the phlegm you cough up, not the flu itself. 300 million people and he and Hillary were the people you found best fit to serve you?

I didn't lose an argument. The UN is a tyrannical group of scum bags. There are no if ands or buts.

I can agree with you on that, but I can understand why these criminal aliens want to flee to the US

>disband international cooperation
that's very anti-capitalist of you. i'm surprised so many republicans are against the free market recently.

Why would you think the Republicans support an unrestricted free market? That's just a failure on your part to understand their position.

The countries market in green are the UN. You've just adopted this ridiculous talking point without even knowing wtf you're talking about.

Attached: 1024px-United_Nations_Members_(green–grey_scheme).svg[1].png (1024x525, 167K)

They have a globalist agenda. They want to control everything. That's not a free market

I don't have to listen to those faggots

I'm not a lefty. I'm middle road. I don't just choose a party. I don't agree fully with any side. All politicians are full of shit. None actually care about us. So why would I follow like a sheep? I believe in ideas, actually fucking making a difference. It's all smoke and mirrors my b/ro's. It's all a lie and a way of control. Keep the sides fighting each other and conquer. Oldest trick in the book..

Trump is just the start. I really hope he wins in 2020, because I really need more time to prepare for the boogaloo when America's economy slams down to rock bottom and we have a democrat that's somehow more retarded than him in power.

Attached: IMG_1723.jpg (1000x643, 215K)

Different user, but the UN is not its members. It's a distinct body, which can have its own characteristics.

Plus most of those countries in green? They're run by tyrannical scumbags. Free democracies are a minority.

I'm not a lefty, or a righty, and I'm sure as hell not in the middle. WTF is wrong with you, you sicko? You chose the one possible position that's worse than both sides.

most americans are to stupid to vote correctly.so what do you expect

I can understand that also, I'm not stupid and have traveled. But, just cause their county sucks ass doesn't mean they shouldn't become a citizen the legal way. And as far as detention centers, fuck that, send them back until they can do it the legal way. Sorry if your county is a rape and kill'em county. If it was me, I would do whatever it took to become legal. Or get to another county, like Canada. Fuck them Canucks! Oh, and Scott's a dick, buddy.

Attached: Scott the Dick.jpg (460x1060, 65K)

isolationism and anti-capitalism has been the exact opposite of the gop platform until trump came into office. the whole point about being anti-unions etc. is to have unrestricted capitalism, but now you've done a 180 because you're so busy defending everything he does at all cost that you don't even notice he's turned you around. on one hand you accuse everyone who disagrees with you of being communists, but on the other hand you celebrate when trump becomes best friends communist dictators.

I don't give a fuck what you think. Am I supposed to pic a side cause you think I should ? Fuck you and your horse.

Attached: 1560128070925.jpg (398x500, 23K)

Me too. No matter who wins, I'm gonna get to kick back and watch a screeching temper tantrum by either the left or right. A different side of the same coin

do you even know what globalism means? you're just parroting alex jones buzzwords.
"globalism is the devil!"
"why?"
"because the banks want to control everything because they are baby-killing satanist vampires!!! reeeeeeeeee!!"

i've followed alex' shit since 2008 or something, it's all nonsense.

Yeah, you do. In fact, you do so voluntarily by following your nation's laws.

You keep on saying things like "anti-capitalism", which is basically the equivalent of calling people nazis. It's calling people names, not having a rational discussion. That's stupid.

And what's with all these yous? Do you somehow think I'm a Republican, even though I clearly referred to them in the third person in the post you just replied to? That's even dumber, man. And it prevents us from having any rational discussion, because it's related to anything I said. You're off in your own little world, having n argument with an imaginary person you created.

>because it's unrelated

How the fuck did you get that from anything I posted? I explicitly rejected both sides, and any compromise in between. That was literally the entire point of my post.

But somehow, in your dim little mind, you twisted that into me demanding you a pick side?

That's pretty bad, user.

That's not how it works, except in the most degenerate possible sense.

Land of the free...
In his attempt to fuck up the whole world, i'm glad Trump puts #americafirst in line.

Attached: FH_FITW_2018_LargestGainsDeclines.jpg (2412x2171, 702K)

according to the democracy index, out of 167 countries, there are 75 democratic countries 39 hybrid regimes, and 53 authoritarian regimes. that means democracy is the most common form of government, but there are more countries that are only partially democratic or non-democratic. it's inaccurate to say democracies are a minority because it's the largest group, especially considering the 39 hybrid regimes are partially democratic.

>is basically the equivalent of calling people nazis.
oh fuck, i didn't know you were this sensitive. are you really just going to take any argument and claim it's the same as calling you a nazi so that you can dismiss it? that's a cheap out. usually you'd have to call someone a nazi before they try to use that as an excuse.

>Saudi Arabia
This nigger doesn't know about the Bush families business connections with the Bin Laden's.

LOL

Attached: 1520756682462.jpg (500x463, 193K)

Are you calling republicans Nazis?

You're not making an argument, your "argument" is basically the same as randomly calling people nazis. Try composing an argument next time.

Sure, why not. Democrats are Nazis. Republicans are Nazis. Jews are Nazis. Nigger are Nazis. Hillary was a Nazi. Trump is a Nazi. The sky is Nazi. The water is Nazis. You are a Nazis. We are Nazis. We should replace every word in the dictionary with Nazi.

The UN regulations apply to the governments themselves and how they are to interact with each other. They're not telling you to do fuck all. You should read some of their regulations.

here, have this link: research.un.org/en/docs/law
it's mostly shit like telling governments not to commit genocide or torture and murder you, how they should trade with each other, what they can and can't do at sea, in space, or at war. if anything, it means that when shit hits the fan, many nations have more incentives to not go all-out isis on your ass. you, as a person, don't have to do anything to comply with un laws and regulations.

Fuck you, Nazi.

i think that post is the same as calling me a nazi.

I did nazi that in that post

I love it when you talk that way, you've been more aggressive recently and it really turns me on.

Attached: Jaffa Calling.png (400x400, 249K)

North Korea and Russia are based.
Saudi Arabia is fucking cancer tho, he should work more closely with Iran instead

Imagine not being a Nazi in the year of our lord 2019.
Conservatism has conserved literally nothing so what's the point of clinging to it? At least be a reactionary instead of a dumb Reagan-worshiping Zionist faggot.

Attached: America 2050.jpg (620x552, 63K)

someone just came up with a controller that lets you ragequit games by pouring salt in it.
dualshockers.com/custom-controller-rage-quit-games-pouring-salt/