Tell us why you feel good!

Tell us why you feel good!
Come on, dont be shy.

Attached: HjgUCHF.png (1280x1313, 1.86M)

When I put pee pee in gf lady hole. It feel good.

OP here.
A while ago I had made a thread about me getting Hodgkins Lymphoma (a cancer of lymph nodes.) It was in the earlier stages so I got the treatment to basically cure it.
The problem came when I basically didn't have enough money to eat. My work hadn't paid me for the two months or so I was off on sick leave prior to cancer diagnosis because of me getting amnesia and some other psychological issues. So I was broke. Being a 24 year old with no savings and yes I know it's fucking stupid of me.
I didn't want my girlfriend to know about it but I was fucking depressed. Then the treatment started and I went through hell. I was miserable. Had to convince my doctor to prescribe me xanax so I could not feel like killing myself (it helped A LOT).
Things were pretty bad and I was considering offing myself. I was looking up the ways and thinking of the places to do it.
I posted here on Yea Forums abput the cancer because I wanted to just share it with someone. I was told to kill myself and that I will die of cancer or something like that. And to be entirely honest, it made me feel less bad. It beats everyone's fake "I'm with you" bullshit. No one's with you when you're neck deep in shit. But oh well...
I started feeling better with time and then i realized something. How fucking good it feels to be normal and healthy. I am still not 100% healthy but I'm really happy most of the times. Life feels good.
I'm still not through the treatment entirely but I go there with a smile on my face and come back smiling.
TL;DR : Things get better. Value your health.

Good for you Yea Forumsro.
But I recommend peeing in her poopoo hole. It'll provide you both with eternal satisfaction.

Good luck with the treatment.

Not really into anal and neither is she. She's really tight too.

Thanks user. It'll be done this friday.
I'm actuslly pretty glad that it all happened to me. I feel as though it made me realize how strong I was and how beautiful life really is.
I'll get my nurse chocolates when I get the results from the doctor.

Peepee in her eyes then.
Thanks for the extra info.

That's pretty sweet, I'm glad you're doing better. I had a similar brush with death once and I know what you mean.

Nahh I like to cum in her. Your welcome, took us a bit before I could finally get all the way in. Probably going to propose soon.

I never "felt good" after I was like 10 years old
only thing that makes me feel semi good is drugs and alcohol

Attached: 14858955651611.png (500x492, 381K)

Sorry to hear that you had to go through that. Or shall I say that I'm glad that you made it through?
I've had pretty rough experiences before too. I've almost died multiple times but never thought of life as anything as precious. This one was just depressing but I think I'll take it over a million dollars because of how good I feel now. Lucky to be alive.

Good luck. Hope it goes well for you. Where are you gonna propose her?

I feel good when I get out of the gym. It's a huge booster for my mental health

Probably out on her parent's property. We're in a rural area and she's not very good with crowds. Maybe as the sun sets or something.

And are you just okay with that?
Why dont you find and do things that make you happy? Doesn't have to cost anything.
I have learned that just being alone makes me have random fits of happiness.
Maybe try not caring about things that dont matter anyway?

Yeah glad I lived. Yes the gift of life is wonderful

I don't

I’ve never felt good

Attached: ED2DD997-4D31-47D3-9D5C-7E2B1BBF4BB9.jpg (534x640, 41K)

Sounds good to me!
I proposed mine in the bed kinda randomly. She said yes.
And then a few days later I did it again but by making a level in minecraft on my phone where she had to follow a few boards telling hwr how I made her feel before the last one asking if she'll be mine.

I never get how people dont feel good working out or think its a chore. I guess thats the beauty of everyone liking different things though

>a few days later I did it again but by making a level in minecraft on my phone where she had to follow a few boards telling hwr how I made her feel before the last one asking if she'll be mine.
That is a distressingly good idea. Might steal.

Geez you guys need to find proper activities. What do you think of learning an instrument, travelling, growing plants, getting some pet etc? Anything would beat being here with all the negativity.

Couldn't agree more. Thanks for taking the time and being here Yea Forumsro. I hope you achieve whatever you desire.
Remember to smile whenever you are feeling down. It always helps.

Working out is a chore if you don't have a goal. It becomes easier and a fun thing to do when you have something to reach for.

Take it. Specially if she likes minecraft.
Do it in a game that she likes.

sufficient level of alcohol in my body

Attached: 1206822076477.jpg (341x425, 26K)

Yeah I guess. I was thinking to stay in shape or to keep good health but they're both goals. Not very difficult to achieve though for many people.

I'm a massive failure in almost every way so there's not a lot going on in my life to feel good about. I've been dealing with some knee pain lately that has really been making me depressed. I used to be a daily runner for years and I was scared that the pain was related to cartilage erosion. I had some X-rays done and my doctor did a physical examination and she's pretty sure it's an overuse injury, probably tendinitis. So I feel good knowing that my knees probably aren't irreversibly fucked and I can still enjoy cycling, running (in moderation), and other similar activities. I hope you all enjoyed my story, I love each and every one of you guys.

She really likes minecraft and we've logged a lot of hours into that game. Hmm it'll be difficult though for it to be just the two of us though. She implied she doesn't want to be proposed to in a crowd or anything.

I drink every other day myself. Just to feel relaxed. Dont rely on it for the only source of happiness. That's how junkies are born.

Love you too user. Sorry you had to go through that. You'll be fine. Ask her if compression thingys would help. That along with resting and working out helped my tendonitis. Had it on my right elbow from strain. Try hiking lightly meanwhile to take your mind off things if you need to. And good luck!

Maybe get minecraft on the phone and sneakily make a level and then take her out somewhere quiet and be like, oh look what I found on my phone...
Retarded but it should work.

Hmm neither of us have that good of phones. Might make it on my laptop and show her an 'adventure thing' I'm making for us.

Whatever works for you. Should be equally sweet though.
Another idea: make a puzzle thing for her somehow. Like a somewhat complicated "connect the dots" thing which would spell your message when finished.