Tfw no conservative Latina daughter

>tfw no conservative Latina daughter

Attached: FB_IMG_1562121846992.jpg (540x720, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

redstate.com/kiradavis/2019/07/03/despicable-mini-aoc-parents-forced-close-social-media-accounts-doxxing/
techtimes.com/articles/230006/20180612/too-much-carbon-dioxide-caused-mass-extinction-of-ocean-organisms-182-million-years-ago.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Man, that fucking playground was closed.

I don't think she's conservative, I think her parents are conservation and telling her what to do

Like what liberals do to their kids?

At least her parents aren't pushing her to take testosterone and turn her vagina inside-out.

Nah, the liberals drag their kids for the woke points

build that fucking wall already these ugly fucking spics should fuck off and die

Agent detected

liberals are terrible fucking human beings. they have zero guilt out of shaming people or beating them into silence, but dont you dare say anything bad about yhem or what they do.

we have a liberal congress critter who wants to bring back parts of the Alien and Sedition Act. We have the AntFaggots getting more and more violent for no other reason but to be violent.

i dont see or read any reports about white nationlists taking over the streets of a major city and fighting cops about it. i dont see or read anything about right wingers doxxing children who make fun of them. i dont see or read about right wingers ganging up on a 74 year old for turning down a road they didnt want him to turn down

as a matter of fact, i see the left do more Nazi like bahavior than i do right wingers. and yet, somehow its the right thats fascist? this is some grade AA+ projection.

The left is hypocritical as fuck. And see how they treat minorities who are conservatives or libertarians

Underrated troll comment

oh i know user, yhey just doxxed an eight year old latina girl off the internet for nothing more than poking fun at Mr Eds daughter

if you think thats a troll and not truth, i suppose you think that by not killimg the illegals and/or not using them as slave labor is tantamount to Auschwitz.

"and who will pay for that wall?"
kek

I would fuck that

brainwashing you mean

this retarded

imagine being this stupid
stay mad kid

we could start by using that 3 billion cali never used for that high speed railway they axed. Bernie could have two of his houses repoed and sold. same with Pelosi and all the dems. theyre for confiscating evil wealth for the governments use, let them step up first to show the way.

we could use that 3 billion dollars AOC saved NYC by denying Amazon a place to set up there. /sarc

so you are saying WE are going to pay for it? that not what we were promised

Nobody cares of Mexico pays for it, they just want it built. We can start by not sending aid to Israel

since you seem to think im wrong, put your money where your cock hole is an prove me wrong on what i said.

there is far more violence and calls for violence comeing from the left than the right.

bitch ass ho from florida rep Wilson wants to jail people for making fun of her and other congress people and fuck the constitution in the process

the antfaggots use the same exact actions that ernst rohms SA did in the early days of the nazi party

all i said is verifiably true, but to a faggot like you, facts don't matter im sure

Pedophiles shouldn't have daughters.

Attached: image.jpg (125x93, 2K)

this

ok cuckboy
>there is far more violence and calls for violence comeing from the left than the right
is that why most mass shooters arent left leaning?

>bitch ass ho from florida rep Wilson wants to jail people for making fun of her and other congress people and fuck the constitution in the process
Implying donny wouldnt love this power with all the "Fake news"

>the antfaggots use the same exact actions that ernst rohms SA did in the early days of the nazi party
its not like any alt-right people ever drove their car into a crowd of protesters...oh wait

>nobody cares we are getting lied to, they just want it
Tell me about the aswesome new secret trade deal with mexico that wasnt just what they promised before?
kek, i see accountability is required for your loyalty

Party van

Most of the right doesn't support people like James Fields besides moronic Nazi larpers who don't have any p

TOLD

Attached: BE8BA50A-E26E-4387-9D17-37D24C3A9D5F.jpg (525x380, 191K)

youre sooo funny, i mean soo funny user!

so funny you must be right!

i honestly shouldnt be surprised that idiots like you actually belive what comes out your mouth and your not some idiotic troll.

mass shooters are actually mostly left wing or they come from liberal families. yes, some liberals do own guns. pulse nightclub was a leftist muslim. fort hood, lefty, baseball shooter, left wing, fairly certain the aurora shooter was left, sandy hooks family was leftist, las vegas shooter we dont know, they are for some reason keeping a tight lid on that one. i could go on, but Yea Forums has a limit on mssg size.

trump hasnt turned the nsa and cia towards wire tapping journalists and denying them a place in the news pool, he just wont call on them is all. and hes not saying to jail them for making fun of him is he?

one thing compared to mutiples of more coming from the left. i dont see christians or right wingers spitting on dem reps or their family, threatening to put poison in their food, throwing lefties out of resturants, refusing them service based on nothing more than political sides.

lets keep this up faggot, i can bury you with facts, all you got is feelings.

nothing was Told, idiot. fifteen minutes on google would show you he is wrong

hes right you know

weak and predictable

its been policy for the last 60 some years kid

>mass shooters are actually mostly left wing or they come from liberal families. yes, some liberals do own guns. pulse nightclub was a leftist muslim. fort hood, lefty, baseball shooter, left wing, fairly certain the aurora shooter was left, sandy hooks family was leftist, las vegas shooter we dont know, they are for some reason keeping a tight lid on that one. i could go on, but Yea Forums has a limit on mssg size.
names some left shooters, ignores the majority that is the righties, kek

>trump hasnt turned the nsa and cia towards wire tapping journalists and denying them a place in the news pool, he just wont call on them is all. and hes not saying to jail them for making fun of him is he?
Right its easier to ignore your problems or criticisms then face them, kek, before sarah sanders left when was the last time they had press briefings?

>one thing compared to mutiples of more coming from the left. i dont see christians or right wingers spitting on dem reps or their family, threatening to put poison in their food, throwing lefties out of resturants, refusing them service based on nothing more than political sides.
yea, religous fags never refused service or disrespected any real fags...oh wait.

keep it coming cuck boy. Let me see you shill hard for donny

this poster thinks he has balls when all he is really doing is simple badgering

weak annd predictable

this is how lefties are, masters of double speak. never in a million years did i think that orwell would be moved to the non-fiction section.

but here we are, fighting for the soul of america against a group who takes their cues from Nazism for tactics, and stalin for their world view, and uses the tactics of both nazis and chinese commies.

their hero che was fiercly homophobic who killed gay people, and thought that all black people were worthless. but they worship him as some sort of all inclusive demigod

and the retarded reply
with feels

sure kid

In thumbnail form I thought this was AOC with her tits photoshopped out. I don't understand who this is

god himself could come down and show you and youd still refuse to belive what is right in front of you, thats how damnable stupid you are

other than the car in Charlottesville, name some more right wing violence that killed people. ill wait, but i wont hold my breath. most political shootings come from left wingers. gabby giffords was shot by a leftists, kennedy too, reagan also. lookimg back, it seems that most political violence comes from the left too.

what the actual fuck was it when obama weaponized the intel community to go after reporters he didnt like? he sure as fuck didnt just ignore them like trump does. lefties try to jail fuckers they disagree with, i didnt realise that ignoring someone was worse than trying to jail them to you.

leftist fags never refused service based on politics
>oh wait

youre a sad little man who doesnt know when hes outclassed

I would fuck the shit out her. she is hot!

Kek

Do we need more proof that the left are the real fascists?

redstate.com/kiradavis/2019/07/03/despicable-mini-aoc-parents-forced-close-social-media-accounts-doxxing/

>tfw have conservative mulatta daughter
And /pol/ said impregnating a black woman was a bad idea

You should have her debate bitchy white baby killer women on abortion

she's not conservative and if she thinks she is then her parents are hypocrites. everyone was pissed when that lil swedish girl who talks about climate change was praised by the left.

i see this faggot ran away.

just more proof that when you use facts instead of feelings, feelings will always lose

five hundred years of climate data compared to 4.3 billion years of climate, and humans think they got a handle on what earths weather systems are capable of.

thats why climate change science is nothing more than theory. 200 million years ago, CO2 levels were two to three times what it is now, and life didnt die off because of it

At her college she has

Actually when that happened most life did die off. It's happened several times. I'm looking forward to another mass extinction event, tbh.

Blame the niggers

it wasnt casued by CO2 levels dumb ass. but i agree, itll be nice when people wake up finally and purge the leftist threat from our midst.

How dumb are you? Honest question.

techtimes.com/articles/230006/20180612/too-much-carbon-dioxide-caused-mass-extinction-of-ocean-organisms-182-million-years-ago.htm

just one article?

question, the people who wrote this, were they pro climate change outlook, or were they climate skeptics before they wrote this? its important to know this nowadays since most scientists research with an agenda in mind and not as neutral observers like they should be.

did they go in looking for proof of climate change, or did they go into it wondering whether or not it was responsible.

i fome from a time before "scientists" started to advocate before the science was settled.