Are whites even people?

are whites even people?

Attached: image.jpg (1200x630, 76K)

are niggers

Attached: d98px7p-4de16cb9-ea98-4ba5-b0ff-d2cd0a4862c0.jpg (600x450, 80K)

d3

Attached: 1557664387091.jpg (915x1000, 180K)

NO

ARAB MUDSLIMES ARE NOT PART OF TORONTO

WE SECRETLY HATE THE FUCK OUT OF THEM

"You know what I meant sandnigger, dont play smart with me"

YEAH

west Toronto is the last safe haven against mass immigrant turds.

let's keep etobicoke whitebred and pristine!!

Attached: m0w605maet731.png (640x789, 274K)

Every race has its fair share of stupid . The only reason why you hate the whites so goddamn much is because you for some retarded reason, think we are better than you. Its like you want to to be a racist victim for the rest of your life.

Attached: 1da5hyshi6731.jpg (640x640, 63K)

Attached: D8LWghTXkAIe-pm.jpg large.jpg (720x960, 96K)

NO WHITES ARE NOT PEOPLE ALL WHITES ARE EVIL THEYRE DNA CANNOT BE TRACED ON THIS EARTH THAT IS WHY BELEIVE THEY WERE BROUGHT FROM ANOTHER PLANET MILLIONS OF YEARS AGO

>toronto

Attached: torontocrime.jpg (666x853, 426K)

No we're gods

we weren't brought from another planet, we came to this planet from the Sirius star system. and we are not evil, we are beings of light.

you're the one on your knees praying to a pagan god okay?? we aren't evil.

but yea, you're right, rh negative blood isn't from earth.

you fear us because you're the weaker race.

fucking positives can't do anything right

WHAT ARE YOUR SOURCES I HAVE SEEN VIDEOS ON FACEBOOK AND YOUTUBE THAT PROVE MY POINT THAT WHITE PEOPLE ARE EVIL ALIENS WHO GO AROUND THE STAR SYSTEM TRYING TO DESTROY PLANTS OVERTIME

I FEAR WHITE PEOPLE BECAUSE THEIR ALIENS ACTUAL FUCKING ALIENS AND ALIENS HAVE ALWAYS SCARED ME SO STAY AWAY YOU FUCKING ALIENS

Attached: worldwithoutwhites.jpg (500x500, 194K)

you mean planets..?

and you must have us confused with the annunaki/illuminati.

there are two main types of ET's.
Sirians (me)
Annunaki (my enemy)

we're trying to help out down here don't call me evil I'm a being of light u fuck

When are you going to thank whites for inventing the computer you're using, the Internet you're using, the website you're on, and 99% of other worldwide inventions?

let me make one thing clear.

the 13 richest families? evil.

the sirians? not at all evil.

allah = satan

satan = evil fuck

therefore muslims = evil
since they worship him

I can't tell if this endless leftist shilling is unironic or the greatest campaign draw for the right, ever conceived.

not gonna lie, I love the fact that evil mudslimes know what I am and fear me for it.

we're on the team of light. we'll wreck anyone vile and sick.

no
you should stay away from animals like us

cuck

>Canadians
>white people
pick one

No, he's got a point. They should stay far away from the prosperous and free societies of whites and live in their own countries with other people on their level.

hey :( I live in toronto and I'm german/norse (high white)

not mixed at all. all of my ancestors are scandinavian

Death to infidels praise be to Muhammad.

assalaamu alaikum

pagan mutt spotted!!!

fuck your bronze age religion, and get fucked by teutonicbro

Attached: legend.jpg (1280x720, 158K)

FUCK YOU YOU NO NOTHING DO YOU EVEN READ BIBLE IN IT GOD SAYS WHITE PEOPLE ARE EVIL AND FROM HELL

MUSLIMS ARE CONSIDERED WHITE PEOPLE AND THEREFORE ARE EVIL

the bible is full of lies!!!

true soldiers of light only follow Christ. NEVER the church.

YOUR RIGHT MUSLIMS ARE EVIL BECAUSE THEY ARE WHITE

>muslim
>white

hard no on that, man. arabs are the polar opposites of whites.

MUSLIMS AREN'T WHITE RETARD

I FOLLOW CHIRST AND HE TELLS ME TO FOLLOW BIBLEE SO I DO THAT I LOVE GOD AND WILL DO ANYTHING FOR HIM TO SPREAD THE TRUTH OF WICKEDNESS OF WHITE PEOPLE

there are more muslims than christians, and you are barely breeding at a replacement rate, one day the rivers will run red with the blood of the indidel

Allahu ackbar praise be to Allah

YES THEY ARE WHITE LOOK AT APPLICATION FORMS THEY NEVER HAVE A SLECTION FOR ARAB BECASE ARABS CONSIDERED WHITE

Jesus said jews are agents of satan but no one listened lol

yeah but don't forget, it takes about 10-15 brittle arabs to down just one Teutonic Knight.

and once I reach my maximum potential I can single handedly genocide you fucks

come at me u fuck

sorry to tell you this, but...

Jehova = Satan

so therefore the Church tricked you into supporting satan.

>are whites even people?
of course not. they are angels send by god himself.

you're a fucking retard.
remember when he drove the moneylenders out of his temple? fun times, man

So you be sayin we wuz alienz n shiet?

>of course not. they are angels send by god himself.

Attached: download.png (201x250, 5K)

the purest, rh negative european whites are Christ's children. so yes you are correct

but his chosen are the benjamites. the whitest of the white, and the most deadly since they are both physically and psionically powerful.

YES BECAUSES JEWS ARE WHITE THIS IS WHY WE NEED TO READ BIBLE MORE GOD SAYS WHITE PEOPLE AR EVIL

Wonder how they'd respond to this.

Attached: 1540614144787.jpg (817x817, 110K)

NO GOD WILL REWARD ME BECAUSE I AINT NO EVIL WHITEY YOU MORON

jews aren't white, either...

holy fuck man people are RETARDED

DONT SAY THAT WORD MY WIFE IS RETARDED AND IF SHE SAW YOU SAY THE R WORD I WOULD PROTECT HER I WONT LET YOU HURT HER

lol mad

YES THEY ARE LOOK AT THEY SKIN THEY DONT NOT GOT MELININ THEY PALE AF

...which god? what's his name?

also, what's your ancestry?

>fuck your bronze age religion
bruh.. Christianity predates the bronze age lol

Go be fat somewhere else, black trash.

weak and predictable

i mean genetically you stupid fuck!!

jews, arabs, and aryans are all VERY different.

wow, you're both retarded and perfect for each other.

>muslims are part of toronto. that's why we have to make a retarded ad campaign to prove it to you

weak and predictable

>lol mad

Attached: you.jpg (680x626, 40K)

i'm an alternative christian.

fuck the old and new testaments.

follow Jesus and ONLY him, and what he said.

MY ANCETRY IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS I DO NOT WANT MY ACOUNT TO BE TRACED I BELIVE IN JESUS CHRST YOU FUCKING IDIOT IM A GOOD CHIRSTAIN SO FUCK OFF

WELL THEY AINT FROM THIS PLANTE YOU FUCKING PRICK THEY FROM OUTA SPACE AND I SWEAR IFYOU CALL MY WIFE RETARDED ONE MORW TIME

OMG NO ITS THE WEAK AND PREDICTABLE GUY FROM THE TRUMP THREAD EVERYONE RUN HES DANGEROUS

you aren't a real christian like me. you follow the church, which was founded by the same people that plotted his death.

you know the norse looking dudes sitting with Jesus at the last supper dinner table? they're my ancestors. I am his chosen. I know my fucking shit. modern christians have been brainwashed.

ah summer

this retarded

>you for some retarded reason, think we are better than you
No user, that is the only thing niggers get right

get fucked.
this guy's the retard here.

nah dude this is fucked this guy is so fucking retarded it's making me mad

FUCK YOU I FOLLOWE4 A GOD WHO HATES WHITE PEOPLE THATS ALL I KNOW AND ALL I CARE ABOUT MY TRUE GOD ENJOY YOUR FAKE STUPID GOD

MY NAME ISNT SUMMER ITS POONAMI YOU FUCK IDIOT GO FUCK A COW OR SOMETHING

That isn't true at all. What the hell circles are you in? Arabs are more integrated and assimilated than any other race here. Other than maybe Filipinos but they kinda weird.

OH NO ITS WEAK AND PREDICTABLE'S FRIEND THIS RETARDED THEY WHOLE GANG HERE

oh yeah? let's see how smart you are

who are jehovah, yahweh, and allah, really? who is hiding behind these names?

DO NOT USE THAT WORD MY WIFE IS RETARDED AND IWLL NOT LET YOU TALK ABOUT HER LIKE THAT

you're too stupid to live.

you need to be shot. in the head. 9 times.

my lord is Christ you blind kid, and he doesn't hate whites

>has to post picture in black and white

Attached: 1529706492248.jpg (645x1075, 734K)

you're not gonna do fucking shit

actually i'm starting to think you're not even serious, no one's this stupid

you baiting me, kid?

yo i'm legit talking to the most retarded guy online

either that or he's the smartest troll

YES HE DOES HATE WHITES REASD IN BIBLE IT SAYS IN JOHN 1:10 THAT GOD SO LOVED THE WORLD THAT HE HATED WHITES AND WANTS US TO DETROY THEM AND WIN

kill all white people

dude died two thousand years ago.. why would following Jesus make more sense than following Odin?

THANK YOU FOR NOT SAYING R WORD I WAS ALMOST SO MAD

the bible doesn't say that bro

and even if it did, who cares?! the bible is FULL OF LIES

low energy and unoriginal

his soul still exists, and 2k years ago wasn't the spirits first visit.

before Jesus was Jesus, he was Thoth, king of Atlantis.

IT IS NOT FULL OF LIES EVERYTHING IN BIBLE IS TRUE WATCH THE HISTORY CHANNEL

Looks like Toronto is screwed.

NO

I will defend toronto!! if muslims try to take us by force me and my white west toronto neighborhoods will go teutonic on their asses

>low energy and unoriginal

Attached: (you).png (200x374, 110K)

>THE HISTORY CHANNEL

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU WORTHLESS RETARD YOU HAVE A SINGLE DIGIT IQ

FUCK YOU I LEARN THINGS I HAVE A COLLEGE DEGREE I KNOW MUCH MORE THAN YOU GO FUCK YORSLEG

A COLLEGE DEGREE IS WORTHLESS TOO

I'M A HIGH SCHOOL DROPOUT AND MY GED IS FAKE YET I WORK 44 HOURS A WEEK IN A CONSTRUCTION BASED ENVIRONMENT

COLLEGE/UNI DEGREES MEAN FUCKING NOTHINGGGGGG

I wish George Carlin was still alive so he could help me battle this retard

YOU KNOW FUCKING NOTHING ABOUT ANYTHINGGGGGGG

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

FUCK YOU I HAVE A JOB I CLEAN SCHOOLS SO FUCK YOU

FUCK OFF I HAVE A COLEGE DRGEE SO IM BETTE THAN YOU

They are the only type of people

you're a custodian at a public school...

oh my god... it all makes sense now...

only the most literal BRAIN DEAD people work that job lmaoooooo

is ANYONE ELSE reading this shit? can ANYONE agree with me about this guy right now?!

NO YOU AREN'T

WAIT

YOU HAVE A DEGREE AND YOU'RE A CUSTODIAN?!?!

YOU ARE

THE MOST

RETARDED PERSON

TO EVER

LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE

lol k
this sentence will be greentexted

>this sentence will be greentexted

Attached: (((((you)))))).png (225x225, 4K)

FUCK YOU IM STILL BETTER THAN YOU BECAUSE I HAVE A COLLEGE DEGREE YOU FUCKIG IDIOT

IM STILL SMARTER THAN YOU AND IM THE BEST CUSTODIAN IN MY DISTRICT I KNOW MUCH MORE THAN YOU FUCK OFF

Attached: lol.png (493x402, 7K)

Attached: behead.jpg (1858x1116, 137K)

We are the makers of the civilised world a culture which asborbs ideas like no other. We will be missed when we are gone.

Attached: markiplier-1.jpg (1000x563, 571K)

???

oh lawd last thing white people need is to think they're an alien conqueror race

Shut up you retarded retard who is retarded and will always be a retarded retarded because he is a retarded retard.

I AM NOT THE ONE RETRADED MY WIFE IS

IF YOU DO NOT BE,IEVE THIS YOU GO AGAISNT YOUR OWN RACE >:(

Jews are worse than every other group and they put other groups in this kind of PSA to incite your hatred against them

Jews are worse than Arabs
Jews are worse than blacks
Jews are worse than Chinese
Jews are worse than Mexicans

Hang every single fucking Jew from a fucking lamp post and every other race becomes much more tolerable; prove me wrong

Attached: 1546662743870.gif (813x665, 123K)

I thought "people" was only used to mean "white human of European descent". Are you implying that news, niggers, spics and gooks are people?

Is OP even human after all the dicks he has sucked?
Science answers: No
In an interview, anthropologist Shmerel Goldstein explains how OP is using his homosexual behavior as a tool to attract replies on an anonymous imageboard.

As an Italian, I can confirm ALL white people are useless and lazy. Literally just pasta.

HI NOW THAT I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION I CAN TELL YOU WHAT IVE BEEN WANTING TO F=GWT OFF MY CHEST I LOVE BIG POO POOS BIG STINKY POO POOS ESPECUALLY ON MY FACE DRIPPING DOWN SMELLING LIKE STINKY WET ROTTEN GARBAGE AND FILTH I BELEIVE JESUS WOULD WANT US AS HUMANS AS HIS CREATION TO EAT POOPOS IN FACT GENISIS 7:17 SAYS GOD SO LOVED THE WORLD THAT HE SAID WE SHOULD EAT LOT OF STINKY SQUISHY SLIMY YUMMY YUM YUM POOPIES I DO NOT WANT TO GO AGAINST THE WORD OF THE LORD SO I WILL START EATING MY POOPIES AS WELL AS THE POOPIES OF MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY I JUST NEED TO CONVINCE THEM TO GIVE POOPIED PANTS IF YOU LOVE GOD MAKE SURE YOU EAT PLENTY OF POOPIES

Yes,

One is called a person, a bunch of them are called 'people'

The one on the right is referred to as a nigger, a group of them is referred to as 'inmates'

Gay

White, black, Hispanic, Asian, hell everyone has the capacity to be a dick. Stop believing we are all different from one another, every ethnicity has absolute trash bags in their ranks. I’m racist towards morons, and by moron I mean anyone with the mental capacity to know right from wrong that still chooses to be an absolute waste of human space.

third one is super hot
I would love to see how the incel who made that looks like.

Nice meme, Yea Forumsro.
>Except for the fact that the Trump foundation, with Trump as CEO named as a defendant, were sued by the department of justice for participating in redlining back in '73.

Nice
>except I'm going to have sex with your mom tonight

so?

so you're a retard

F U C K T O R O N T O

Attached: 1551819793767.jpg (256x160, 36K)

>let nonwhites into white civilizations
>murder rates skyrocket while quality of life plummets
>LETS BAN WEAPONS ITS THEIR FAULT!

>We secretly hate the fuck out of them

you mean rude pakis, filthy indians who do not know cleanliness, natives who are drunk beggars and the chinese who are running up starter homes to almost a mil All of whom either refuse to learn english or act like they don't understand?

>be white
>say youre the superiority
>scared of minorities like Jews and black people
OH NO NO NO

Attached: wiw.png (765x682, 129K)

They won't. The government will continue to gradually and steadily flood the city with muslims until you're an insignificant minority. They're already spreading to small towns outside of Toronto. And our schools are brainwashing kids to take on a "politically correct" stance and believe that all non-whites are suffering because of whites. Now the youth and the leftist adults aggressively try to push this agenda while screaming at those who disagree.

Your time to defend Toronto (and the entire country) is fleeting. Act now.

At least were special.

HAHAHAH FUCK OFF WE BETTER WE SMARTER WE WORK HARDER YOU KEEP AS AS SLAVES EVIL ALIENS

Of course he's gonna kiss up to famous minorities, but poor powerless Mexicans can die in the river.