Any smokers on Yea Forums? I'm turning 24 today and never smoked before in my life...

Any smokers on Yea Forums? I'm turning 24 today and never smoked before in my life. Since I have no friends or family to celebrate with tonight, I was going to buy a bottle of cheap whiskey and drink the night away, but for some reason I fancy trying cigarettes tonight just to see what the fuss is all about. I dip tobacco regularly and don't intend to switch to cigs I just want to try it once. Whats a good first and last smoke?

Pic somewhat related, what the boss smokes.

Attached: main-qimg-1e3a4d9e4db8c425e55b036d79457d8d.png (260x350, 131K)

Camel lights. (Blue)

They are the best. I smoked them when I was 14 I smoke them now at 26

Dark Green American Spirits

Best answer, really high nicotine on these and they burn forever.

When I smoked I used american spirits. Generally yellow, but the green is pretty good too. Quit a few years back so idk if theres newer, better stuff now

Dont try cigarettes you stupid fuck

Happy birthday faggot

You should have went for weed tho

>Whats a good first and last smoke?

Lol don't kid yourself buddy

>gets addicted
>forks out hundreds a month
>ruins health
Its not worth it user. Get cigars instead.

Lucky Strike Click & Roll - They leave you with a nice aftertaste so that your parents dont know you were smoking/girl doesn't bitch about your breath.

This was my first and last pack, tried it when I was 16. Haven't had a cigarette since then (I'm 24 now).

Booze is so much better and I figured that two bad habits would send me straight to my grave faster than a bullet to the chest.

Attached: b08993166505227cb41acc1e68493c50.jpg (800x800, 46K)

American Spirits Light Blue pack is the way to go for a first timer. Light-ish, but still a GREAT flavor. It will not give you the same feeling as dipping, but it's nice.

Honestly, I used to smoke a lot, and I think it's overrated. I would tell you NOT to even try it, but, well, you seem to have your mind made up. The black American Spirits are much stronger, I think they're comparable to Marlboro Reds.

Happy 4th. I hope you find whatever answers you're looking for.

I get tested regularly at work, can't afford to risk it.

Why not, one cigarette or even the whole pack won't kill me more than dipping, and dip is both more convenient and the only nicotine system that fits my lifestyle. I grapple recreationally, need the lungs as good as they can be.

Bali shag rolled with Rizla papers learn to hand roll them, those are the TOP.

Newport 100s

Camel Crush

Ugh! Injun Reservation Smokes!

Don't, you'll likely smoke your entire life,slowly destroying yourself.
If you just like to puff smoke, rather go fo puffing cigars(at least they have flavour and are enjoyed)
basicly this cigarettes are tasteless and disgusting addictives. Being addicting, is litteraly it's only purpose.

Yes chewing tabacco or snus are much better, while not destroying that much, when you do it for taking drugs reasons.
Also The Blue is compareable to malboro red, in my opinion. It's the strongest "colour* variation, where orange and yellow are lighter.
The black one is perique tabbacco and probbably stronger than the malboro reds.
I never smoked, nor even saw the black box tho. I used to roll my own, using the perique tabbacco blend bag and it is certainoly stronger than every other.

ex smoker.
dont do it retard. will be bad decision

kools

Well, you boys convinced me, I'll stick to gum cancer and leave my lungs alone.

Unless you can find a place that sells Treasurer Cigarettes ($75 a pack) then these are the finest cigarettes you will ever enjoy. Even in the Miami/Fort Luaderdale area I have only found one place that sells them. $10 a pack and worth every penny.

Attached: Dunhill-International-Red-Cigarette.jpg (1000x1000, 211K)

Majors there so good but only sold in the UK and Ireland

marloboro reds kick ass