New steam thread

new steam thread

Attached: IMG_0783.jpg (1000x1240, 392K)

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/frostchrae/
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198119645614
store.steampowered.com/wishlist/id/shin_tatsu/#sort=order
steamcommunity.com/id/bompthat
steamcommunity.com/id/ScoopsMcGoops/
steamcommunity.com/id/LasseTB
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198090856018/
steamcommunity.com/id/MCPOS117/
steamcommunity.com/id/IcedWillX
steamcommunity.com/id/chenmlg
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198146455015/
steamcommunity.com/id/Official_KwS/
steamcommunity.com/id/geoffatwork9
steamcommunity.com/id/NinjaToyle
steamcommunity.com/id/curiousborn/
steamcommunity.com/id/angry_rodriguez/
steamcommunity.com/id/WynnonaBlackwyvern/
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198117051039
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198040335884/
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198095600776/
steamcommunity.com/id/queeninthenorth/
steamcommunity.com/id/vaportrash
steamcommunity.com/id/samuelkris
steamcommunity.com/id/grugthrowrock/
store.steampowered.com/wishlist/id/eatingassskatingfast/#sort=order
steamcommunity.com/id/metallislayer2000/
steamcommunity.com/id/AutoBlood/
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198010363220/
steamcommunity.com/id/tulipmoon
store.steampowered.com/app/871420/Lovecrafts_Untold_Stories/
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198086571478/
steamcommunity.com/id/TheSeek/
store.steampowered.com/wishlist/profiles/76561198353164720
store.steampowered.com/app/570940/DARK_SOULS_REMASTERED/
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198053488503/
steamcommunity.com/id/awakewake/
steamcommunity.com/id/drwcomics/
discordapp.com\invite\mhHPe8D
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198940774821/
steamcommunity.com/id/Hyypex2/
steamcommunity.com/id/kuromidl
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

steamcommunity.com/id/frostchrae/

i wish for MudRunner ($10)
also feel free to add me, always happy to have new frens

Attached: 156284527846.png (300x300, 83K)

Every single day I look in the mirror, I see those big red scars on my lips...Then I look down and am reminded my balls were taken from me...They've been there for over 10 years, and they will probably never go away. They will always remind me of the traumas that bullying has caused me in high school. My bully scarred my face and injected alcohol into my balls...

Apart from the obvious physical aspect of it, the bullying in question created way deeper and profound wounds--mental ones. Yes, I do believe that my current mental issues were caused by the other kids bullying me during the entirety of my high school days, and I do believe that the same bullying was the cause of my poor grades in school.

I'll be honest with you. I barely made it out of school, and teachers probably gave me 60% instead of 59% just to make me pass out of pity. The reason my grades were so poor, was because all my energy was drained by the stress of getting beaten over and over, and I am now left with a lack of knowledge because of that.

I thought about ways to get my level of knowledge back up with interesting hobbies, and my choice landed on video games. One in particular: Europa Universalis IV. Indeed, after doing a bit of research, I found out that this game is the single best one to learn about the World's History--the one subject I need in order to make up for my lack of education.

The cool thing is, that despite having an all-round yearly price of $43.99... the game is down to a mere $10.99 right now. I am not very good in mathematics, but this looks like it's 75% off--which is huge for a Steam sale. So, if you're a richanon who wants to make a poorfag happy and, a the same time, help him educate himself, then I'll be glad to accept this game from you!

kys

Every single day I look in the mirror, I see those big red scars on my lips...Then I look down and am reminded my balls were taken from me...They've been there for over 10 years, and they will probably never go away. They will always remind me of the traumas that bullying has caused me in high school. My bully scarred my face and injected alcohol into my balls...

Apart from the obvious physical aspect of it, the bullying in question created way deeper and profound wounds--mental ones. Yes, I do believe that my current mental issues were caused by the other kids bullying me during the entirety of my high school days, and I do believe that the same bullying was the cause of my poor grades in school.

I'll be honest with you. I barely made it out of school, and teachers probably gave me 60% instead of 59% just to make me pass out of pity. The reason my grades were so poor, was because all my energy was drained by the stress of getting beaten over and over, and I am now left with a lack of knowledge because of that.

I thought about ways to get my level of knowledge back up with interesting hobbies, and my choice landed on video games. One in particular: Europa Universalis IV. Indeed, after doing a bit of research, I found out that this game is the single best one to learn about the World's History--the one subject I need in order to make up for my lack of education.

The cool thing is, that despite having an all-round yearly price of $43.99... the game is down to a mere $10.99 right now. I am not very good in mathematics, but this looks like it's 75% off--which is huge for a Steam sale. So, if you're a richanon who wants to make a poorfag happy and, a the same time, help him educate himself, then I'll be glad to accept this game from you!

5UCKM-YC0CK-1D107

Kenshi, or something from the list would be cool, thank you.
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198119645614

Attached: 1546836460303.png (296x172, 31K)

Begging for Yakuza Kiwami, Crosstag Battle, or .hack GU

I'm a very poorfag

Attached: 26168196_933347223479035_8650175058526040265_n.jpg (720x960, 56K)

Whatever you guys do, avoid the current Steam profile id/spacemarine420, as it's a scammer. Report it and then hit the "ignore" button on Steam, to avoid getting shady trade requests in the future.

His Steam name is "krule" and his id used to be id/krule, but he changed it since he got exposed in the last thread.

His current id is id/spacemarine420 and he is a member of the Yea Forums group on Steam. Beware.

Attached: krule-steam-scammer.png (1209x681, 278K)

Please send me Katana Zero or Risk of Rain 2

steamcommunity.com/id/bompthat

steamcommunity.com/id/ScoopsMcGoops/

If you buy me a game, I will gift a game at 1/2 the cost you spent.

Attached: 1490134094049 Futa Politcal Chart.jpg (1280x1393, 473K)

thanks for letting everyone know, I was always afraid to fall on one of these

im also begging for the Borderlands pack steamcommunity.com/id/LasseTB

proof?

First for FUCK NIGGERS & FUCK KIKES.
/based
/redpilled

Different user, but I did notice his ID is really different than the one in the picture. Same everything, but it looks like he really changed his ID. Why would someone change his ID like that?

I'll just flag the profile for safe measure.

Thanks for letting us know

can you post proof?

>Why would someone change his ID like that?
probably because some faggot is harassing him claiming he's a scammer

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198090856018/

Honestly mostly looking for friends to chat about life, video games, lewds, anime, shows, stuff like that; though it'd be pretty nice to get a few games from my wishlist too.

Attached: 1558801510395.png (1000x1056, 589K)

ding ding we have a winner

i've found this one by searching for the IDs you posted. i'm pretty sure it's the same person, since he is in the Yea Forums Steam group and has the same games as in your picture. can you just confirm that its the same person before I submit his profile for revision? changing a profile id, picture, and name every hour is a little bit shady.

his current profile id is "gamer010101" if you want to find it.

Attached: 00021901929-9129129-12912929.jpg (959x615, 136K)

going out of your way to harass me because I didnt gift you a game. you refuse to post any proof of this alleged scam that took place while i was giving away games on this board. you're just some random retard who's pissed i didnt gift you.

bump.

if this girls name is Sayaka I know her.
if not, they look fucking alike

Yes, it's the same profile. I knew he would change his name and profile pic after getting exposed. I also got screen shots of him admitting to delete people that got upset by his scam attempts in the previous Steam thread.

Just report his profile, and then hit the "block communication" button to avoid getting solicited by him.

The only thing that I still don't understand, is why someone would be a jerk, and try to scam poorfags who are begging for games. That's just beyond me, but hopefully, Steam will take the issue into their hands.

So yes, the new profile ID is currently (because it might change again): gamer010101.

>going out of his way to harass you
>going out of his way to derail steam threads
>going out of his way to ruin gifting for a gifter
>going out of his way to ruin gifting for other gifters who might see this
at least you can take joy knowing he's hurting his own goal as well, since he's a beggar

Shameless beg for Sakiro: Shadows Die Twice.
If that's a little too expensive, may I ask for Praey for the Gods instead.

The dude legit did nothing wrong. I saw the older threads, you fucking mentally challenged zoomer. Holy fuck, poorfags are messed up in the brain.

oh shit, thanks for that men. gonna block him in Steam.

can any richanon buy me Battalion 1944 on Steam? i really really want to play this shooter.

steamcommunity.com/id/IcedWillX

thanks!!

I'm having a shitty summer, but playing Final Fantasy XIV has been kinda refreshing. I'm currently on a trial account, so if someone could help me upgrade to a better version it would be pretty cool and I'd play that a lot.

steamcommunity.com/id/chenmlg

Attached: 1467857856865.jpg (550x825, 102K)

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198146455015/

Begging for starbound :)

Unrelated, but I sent you a friend request and you haven't answered.

Thank you.

steamcommunity.com/id/geoffatwork9

Yo guys, can I get the game Sakiro: Shadows Die Twice, or anything really, I would be very happy.

Okay, I will do it. I hate scammers.

her name is Kyaandere I'd upload more but image size is too large.
keep trying faggot, you'll never get a game from me

Thank you. Taking note of it.

steamcommunity.com/id/NinjaToyle
Bumping for Resident Evil 2!!

" I also got screen shots of him admitting to delete people that got upset by his scam attempts in the previous Steam thread."
post them

bump

i dont have any friend req's

Would appreciate Chrono Trigger or Trials Rising!

steamcommunity.com/id/curiousborn/

>begged for EUIV non stop for 3 days
>some user posts his ID to attempt to gift it under his insane conditions
>suddenly posts begging for EUIV grind to a screeching halt and now posts harassing aforementioned gifter user surface

>I also have proof of what im saying
>but i won't post said proof

Bump.

The faggot trying to harass the gifter even has the same sentence structure as the pasta, reddit spacing and all

hey retard, you just said you blocked the only person who's gifted games in the last 2 days. good luck with that

Bumping if any generous anons want to help me out

bump, i'm really desperate for this game guys

Attached: file.png (960x538, 266K)

trying my luck for Wolcen or Monster Hunter Wolrd

Attached: aerith_by_liang_xing_ddat5xa.jpg (900x1200, 1.01M)

Sent, doods! Check your notifs!

Last bump for Kenshi, good luck people

Attached: a.png (500x413, 118K)

thanks, will do.

Anyone with leftovers from Humble Bundle? anything will go.

>2019
>not giving away steam keys on twitch
wew lad

Attached: image.jpg (125x125, 2K)

any kind soul can get me stardew valley? I don't have many things to offer back but my gratitude and maybe some trading cards
thanks in advance

Attached: fast sheep.gif (600x480, 189K)

i've got a few keys user, but where should i sent them

Teasing isn't very nice.

Still bumping

Attached: 1501694045366.png (1182x1800, 982K)

what games do u have lad?
have by any chance Resident Evil 5 or Plague Inc. Evolved?
many thanks

[email protected]

use temp mails

what games?

Shameless Bump for a Shameless Beg

ah sorry dont want to gift some random email, id rather see who im gifting

Can I beg for a $5-$10 gift card instead?
If it's strictly games only, I guess Terraria or anything on my wishlist will work

ah, no problem. gotta be careful with scammers like

Begging for Hitman 2 or Wolfenstein.
The Europa faggot added you, right? do you still have his id? probably be easy to counter report him for harassment, and maybe spread his name around if he tries that shit again

Attached: BHu34pX.jpg (942x848, 188K)

Could you add me? I'd like a key or two

Begging for Cuphead or Shovel Knight

Attached: 1237-2-1483629861.png (1920x1080, 1.84M)

Begging for any of your unwanted items/cards

steamcommunity.com/id/vaportrash

Attached: 20190312_084253.jpg (1063x1063, 468K)

steamcommunity.com/id/samuelkris
can some user gift me resident evil 4 pls

Attached: FB_IMG_1561937391651.jpg (967x882, 41K)

final bump for myself, help me out kind richanons, i'll play the shit out of it because i like simulation games (i have almost 250hrs in ets2)

Attached: file.png (600x593, 873K)

Cringe

Damn, alright. Gonna block him.

Bumpity.

>calls user and his post cringe
>trusts the same user when calling another a scammer with no proof

Begging for Praey for the Gods. About £15.70 (not sure on U.S prices)

Bump

what does that even mean, lol? there are multiples people who confirmed it was a scammer, and that he changed he's profile out of fear. its not the first time some scammers are exposed here. summerfag.

Charity Bump, here's some free humble games, not from the recent bundle but games I don't want.
American Truck Simulator: www .humblebundle .com/gift?key=TwEsG6GxP76TeDFq
Gremlins, Inc: www .humblebundle .com/gift?key=n3Vb4EkexrVfGEBG
We Were Here, Too: www .humblebundle .com/gift?key=wVVzCsB7sEZKDYZn

I faintly remember that Yea Forums used to have a list of scammers in a pastebin, kinda like a Blacklist, we should try to check it/update it for future reference

since only 2 people claimed them last thread, I still got 3 copies of bad rats to give out, first 3 to add me get them
steamcommunity.com/id/grugthrowrock/

Attached: 1546130007101.jpg (1080x1081, 133K)

thanks for Gremlins Inc user

user delivered! thank u kind user

Attached: anon fren.png (1015x554, 210K)

nice 4quads

>there are multiples people who confirmed it was a scammer,
yeah, the same anons who did not post proof of their accusations
the same users who got salty for not being gifted even if they didnt got dubs/trips and/or didnt follow the rules the gifter gave.
the same users who, out of nowhere and for no explained reason, called this user a scammer and refused a gift from him only cause they didn't like the games he had and played
lets just ignore how he is the same user who, in more than one thread during this sale, gifted multiple anons, who posted proof of being gifted and didn't get scammed.
and lets just ignore how his user ID isnt reported as scammer anywhere(unlike other scammers from Yea Forums that are well documented as such).
lets just trust 2-3 anons who didnt post proof of anything, just cause they "confirmed" saying nothing more than "yeah can confirm he's a scammer"
damn they're so convincing i guess i'll report him too

chek'd

Attached: 1562197253448 (3).png (141x36, 4K)

Damn, late to the party. But thanks for posting the keys (and the names).

Okay, thanks for telling us. We should add him to the list of Lol, he actually posted a screenshot to confirm he got Bad Rats. xD

screw u, i'm grateful and happy :(

For what fucking reason would you need to censor out the reason you're reporting him?

fuck yeah thank you user, I shall enjoy this forever

Attached: BADRATS.jpg (1017x660, 86K)

plot-twist: you are actually the scammer in question? because it really looks like it.
>its totally normal to change a steam profile and id (and clear name history) every hour
no, its not. and your really sounding like a scammer right now. too bad I cant ignore people here as well.

lol

got 1 more copy to give out, who wants it

Attached: 1546489841787.jpg (579x426, 33K)

You should just add random beggars who asked for other games, and gift them BR instead.

not him, i just find it absurd how you all believe baseless accusations and ignore the total absence of any proof

>its totally normal to change a steam profile and id (and clear name history) every hour
except he had the same name for the entire time he gifted during this sale in the previous days, and only changed it when people started adding him after the baseless accusations and this mess, today.

dont forget dude i also pretended to gift people then scam them, every one of these gifts on my history are actually scams, can confirm im a scammer

Attached: zzzzzzzzzzz.png (721x519, 59K)

dunno if Yea Forums still does give aways but check there if they can point you to the pastebin, last time I remember it beign mentioned was arround january of the last year, maybe late december 2017
this sounds like a funny idea, surprise beggars with b. rats

>steamcommunity.com/id/grugthrowrock/

Thank u user, im playing this tonigh

Attached: thx anon.jpg (957x586, 80K)

just ignore him user

>not him
s-s-ssure. your so on the defensive that I feel uncomfortable talking to you. I dont even know why your talking to me, and not someone else. you got caught scamming and people (incl. me) are marking your profile on steam for that reason. just move on, geez.

grats! (did you get the joke? grats... gRATS... bad rats... no? okay... )

dont give a shit that a bunch of beggars are "marking me" you havent posted proof so anybody who isnt a kool-aid drinker isnt biting

that guy is a fucking giftanon, he gifted me a game yesterday. Jesus, now I won't be surprised if no one gifts in here anymore.

Attached: thanks anon.png (834x545, 233K)

>Zengeon
how's the game user, i've seen some of my friends with it and got curious

fuck it, might as well give out some more half dollar games, first 3 to add me get a copy of team fortress classic, people who already got gifted a copy of bad rats are disqualified

Attached: 2todays_a_good_day.png (400x265, 158K)

it's pretty fun, It's like Risk of Rain but a bit linear with the game telling where the portal is. There's balancing problem where the game is too easy in multiplayer but too hard in single player.

begging for Cuphead or Shovel Knight

Attached: 2019-02-24-bam.jpg (1200x2745, 1.39M)

store.steampowered.com/wishlist/id/eatingassskatingfast/#sort=order

Anything from my wishlist would be nice!
But if anyone would like to get me Zup! 5 that'd be great too!

Or friends work!

>dont give a shit that a bunch of beggars are "marking me"
>anybody who isnt a kool-aid drinker isnt biting
okay, than why do you feel the need to change your profile information every half hour? if you dont give a shit and people arent biting, then why do that? you see. you just caught yourself in your own lies. every single scammer ive seen here has been like that, trying to explain himself. but your only making your case worst.

bump!

see

>okay, than why do you feel the need to change your profile information every half hour?
too bad you're ignoring how even in the previous thread 15 and more anons added him after these accusations
he already gave a legit reason for why he changed name, you're just deciding to ignore it to further your baseless accusations, still giving no proof

sounds nice, gonna try it later

thanks for the game bud, I fucked up the screenshot clicked a bit too fast and closed up the window

Skyrim special edition (19.99)
pls i actually never had the chance to play skyrim

If there are any kind richanons willing to gift me Cuphead or Shovel Knight I would really appreciate it

Also add me if you want to play Don't Starve Together, Age of Empires 2, Metal Slug or some other low graphic game

Attached: 1536382821_corey_by_sailorkarasu-dazh09j.png (683x912, 447K)

im begging thats all i want

maybe wait for more than 2 minutes?

NEXT ONE TO ROLL A TRIPS GETS A 20 DOLLAR GAME (or below if its cheaper)

roll

steamcommunity.com/id/AutoBlood/

gimme that cuphead

you still didnt explain why you feel the need to change it. you just said you didnt "give a shit" about being flagged and that most people arent dumb enough to "bite" the accusations. why do you need to change information on your profile when someone is calling you a scammer? your looking even more suspicious right now. you should just stay silent the next time you get caught. this turning around the bush thing isnt doing you any good.

I am not him, retard.

reroll

roll

dbz fighterz

Based

Attached: Untitled.png (990x638, 213K)

fuck me

>steamcommunity.com/id/metallislayer2000/
roll

bump

Roll

reroll2

pls i actually never had the chance to play skyrim
im begging thats all i want

Roll2

re-roll

Pirate it!

let's cry together user

roll

haha get fucked

got anything of her patreon?

omg

rerereroll

want darkwood

re-roll

Roll

reroll pls

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

dark souls 3

re roll

re roll

Still the poor man begs.

Attached: 1507744609665.jpg (763x960, 57K)

reroll, dbz fighterz

roll

Roll

pls

lets try this again

Roll2

roll

:(

reroll

pls

rererererereroll

re roll

ROLL

Rise Of The Tomb Raider

One more time

another roll, same game

Roll3

roll

re-rolllll

store.steampowered.com/wishlist/profiles/76561198353164720

anything on wishlist would be much appreciated

fuuuuu

pls

literally missed the only 2 possible trips

rolling for monster hunter world

Attached: 1559932764302.jpg (1190x1684, 441K)

re roll

reroll for that Cuphead omg

Roll4

reroll

Rise Of The Tomb Raider

re roll

rolling

rereroll

Roll5

re roll

come on

roll 4 empyrion

i just want skyrim special edition :(

Roll6

Rise Of The Tomb Raider

check em'

rerolling again,game is dbz fighterz

reroll
Gift card or Terraria

reroll!

Roll7

WINRAR

now lets see if legit

Rolly rollin for trippy trips

Attached: 37ac4e60b0495816cfd11ea49839295a.jpg (1000x1200, 457K)

winrar

lucky nigger

rolling again

store.steampowered.com/app/570940/DARK_SOULS_REMASTERED/

wow congrats user

winrar

damn, nice roll

rolling for fun
Trying my luck again

i just want skyrim special edition :(

i want garfield kart

discord.link\\2uVjnVV

TRANNIE_ID:ef84ezqmub

Attached: 800x650.png (800x650, 27K)

sent ;)

>rerolls a shitton of times
>expects free shit
I hope you get the game you want because at least you did a little more keystrokes than just throw you id

Z2T6Q-KP3ML-4NBJC

what's this DLC for?

I lied.
GET
DABBED
ON
POORFAGS

I wasnt the user who won

sent me a $100 steam wallet code faggots
kthanxbye

I was expecting something like this lol

GOT EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

at least you made me work for those trips

NUUU Y WOUD U DO DIS PLS GIFT US

Rolling

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198053488503/

show me your butthole for a game

1 butthole = 1

lmao

what if i post my shaved butthole with my unshaved butthole in it?

i just want to confirm that this offer is available to males

>there are people who will fall to this
can't wait for sharpie in pooper 2: electric boogaloo

Holy poop, one random user is absolutely based af :D

Attached: Untitled.png (1015x650, 191K)

yup. gender doesnt matter

my mind is so fucked up with porn that I assumed it was only for boys before you said that

you made the last reward too good, expecting people to obvously go for that

Requesting Praey for the Gods pls :))

i'll go shave my ass just for a free game brb

if girls and femboys are cute enough to pull it off then they deserve it. plus, its not like im gonna gift that tier of reward to more than one, maybe two people max

Asking for Darkwood

really??

If a girl posts tits or vagoo together with username, would anyone gift?
asking for a friend

maybe, if the boobage is top tier (the flatter the better btw)

if it's hairy yes

did you really send it?

yes ;)

only one way to find out

really?? thank you um when does it appear?

not flat, normal sized

it's shaved :(

steamcommunity.com/id/awakewake/

Wallet code would be appreciated.

Attached: 1538834506_JPEG_20181006_021305.jpg (659x748, 81K)

it usually takes about 12 to 24 hours, depending on region

bump, Papers Please would also be awesome

lyin ass

bump

steamcommunity.com/id/drwcomics/
New friends would be cool. Game from wishlist would be cool also, of course, but whatever happens happens

Why are poorfags so pathetic? Literally, it just takes a quick google image search of someones steam wallet and they bite it so fucking fast. There was a thread once where they bit bait THREE times in a row.

thank you i appreciate it

lmao

Gotta cast a wide net if you wanna catch anything m8.
I'll reply to 50 anons, and if only 10 of them were legit, well, I still won 10 games and lost only a tiny little bit of time to reply to the baiters. There is no way to lose.

Fuck the anons who didnt deliver.

Next trips gets a $20 game. Quads gets a game for $40

literally no-fucking-body cares to deliver?
shit, i guess begfags are neither as desperate or as cute as i though...

seriously though, the offer still stands

Fuck my desperate ass. rolling

ok I bite.
rolling

it's too degrading, probably fake too.

Ending it all on stream... Starting in roughly 10 minutes. Stream Link And Manifesto:
discordapp.com\invite\mhHPe8D
GO GO GO

time stamped wallet w/ thread phone pic or idgaf to bother

Don't break our hearts, user. Not that I ever win anything.

Attached: 6e2ebff6a25de33789079a0fd7e8c9c7.jpg (720x1280, 154K)

not fake, and degrading? please, this is Yea Forums

reroll

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198940774821/
I want any any game with low requirements :C

Thank you.

sent ;)

ah shit, here we go again
dark souls 3

sorry for taking so long
pls giff slay the spire, its like 6-7~ bucks i think?
steamcommunity.com/id/Hyypex2/

Attached: 1470379819752.jpg (1520x2688, 444K)

good attempt, but you forgot the timestamp lad

reroll

fuck

I'm a very poorfag

Attached: 12341529_1082779205079456_1503225900651912615_n.jpg (914x821, 221K)

holy shit we've reached a new tier of pathetic begging, literally showing your poop hole for a 6 dollar game.

how hard was it to stick a pen in there? you would get fucking cyberpunk 2077

roll

rolling

make sure to include your id on the stamp and i'll up the reward price too since no one else cares to deliver

reroll

reroll

sent ;)

Plz hit

stop

it's hammer time

yall fucking gullible as fuck that isnt even my ass, i just wanted a game since its like a week til i get paid and its on sale, if its ass you want ill post that tho

Attached: 1472129377149.jpg (490x621, 242K)

I look like a trap. But I aint sure i want to post my ass taking in consideration my steam haa my face

i clearly stated that it has to be timestamped bro
i need to see dedication

it aint happening then

How about a pic of my dick. You will like it.

I'm a very poorfag

Attached: tumblr_nhv9knK8GH1tsmsf0o1_500.jpg (500x750, 149K)

reroll for trips

reroll

Roll

fine, add me and send the pic there if you dont want to show in public steamcommunity.com/id/Official_KwS/

Damn I wasnt expecting that. I will add you

rereroll

re-roll

Roll-re

Rolling again

Attached: sxapq9I.jpg (720x720, 53K)

trips get

rerereroll

Rollling in my sleeeep

you faggots can stop rolling now, I was never going to gift LMAO

Attached: 22221.png (225x560, 17K)

Since theres a literal faggot in here posting his ass, if you take a picture of yourself without a shirt WITH face on with a time stamp, i will get you a game, i only have 16 bucks on my steam wallet so nothing TOO pricy

rolling again

roll again

HOLY SHIT
POORFAGS FUCKING OWNED TWICE IN A ROW IN A THREAD

do you like fat hairy bears? ;3

lucky 7

not really but go ahead

look above retads

Okay, add me.

roll

Not you.

roll

i am just laughing at the retards still rolling while you said you weren't going to gift shit

roll

same lmao

ROLLL OLOLLOLOL

trading steam games for your wow items, pets or mounts

have a trips fags

Thruthfully hoping somone could gift me final fantasy vi, loved that game

Steamcommunity.com/id/H4k3r4r34l

sent ;)

how about i mount your mum, nerd?

cope ;)

im gonna report u if u dont stop

announcing reports is against the rules ;)

Don't bother talking to it, it's a bot

kept rolling because I didn't update the replies

roll yourself off a cliff, homo

HAH