Greetings from Rebbit

Greetings from Rebbit,

Every single day I look in the mirror, I see those big red scars on my lips...Then I look down and am reminded my balls were taken from me...They've been there for over 10 years, and they will probably never go away. They will always remind me of the traumas that bullying has caused me in high school. My bully scarred my face and injected alcohol into my balls...

Apart from the obvious physical aspect of it, the bullying in question created way deeper and profound wounds--mental ones. Yes, I do believe that my current mental issues were caused by the other kids bullying me during the entirety of my high school days, and I do believe that the same bullying was the cause of my poor grades in school.

I'll be honest with you. I barely made it out of school, and teachers probably gave me 60% instead of 59% just to make me pass out of pity. The reason my grades were so poor, was because all my energy was drained by the stress of getting beaten over and over, and I am now left with a lack of knowledge because of that.

I thought about ways to get my level of knowledge back up with interesting hobbies, and my choice landed on video games. One in particular: Europa Universalis IV. Indeed, after doing a bit of research, I found out that this game is the single best one to learn about the World's History--the one subject I need in order to make up for my lack of education.

The cool thing is, that despite having an all-round yearly price of $43.99... the game is down to a mere $10.99 right now. I am not very good in mathematics, but this looks like it's 75% off--which is huge for a Steam sale. So, if you're a richanon who wants to make a poorfag happy and, a the same time, help him educate himself, then I'll be glad to accept this game from you!
steamcommunity.com/id/Official_KwS/

Thank you.

Attached: IMG_455.png (498x718, 790K)

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/fuckgaysandlefties/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wow rip

haha good luck man

Post time stamp on your cock

What do you mean they injected alcohol into your balls can you elaborate

post time stamp and ill buy you the game

These are older pics I dont have time to do it now

I can appreciate the comments without the sarcasm... :(

Attached: IMG_471.jpg (2030x3494, 1.22M)

also add my account
steamcommunity.com/id/fuckgaysandlefties/

faggot

I don't exactly know what my bully injected into my balls
I was passed out drunk and kind of woke up to him doing something

In a couple months my balls kept shrinking and he kept alluding to jokes about it

look make time post a time stamp and youll get the game.

what were you doing drunk in high school?

That's the most fucked up thing I've ever heard he robbed not only your manhood but your lineage and any offspring you could've had, I hope you reported it to the police

It was at a party

No I didn't it's too embarassing

wish you the best user, this has to be super tough but hope life gives you a better future than what it has given you during those bullying years

Yeah it's tough but not too bad I guess
It sucks he bullied me and fucked me sometimes but its getting better

you should've definitely told the police and fucked him back like he did with you, he deserves that

>fucked him back like he did with you
I couldnt
I can't get hard so he just fucked me instead

Probably fake, but you NEED to report that to the police if it’s real. He literally emasculated you. But you probably just found some pics somewhere or did it to yourself.

Attached: 114FA87E-E89B-4271-A2A3-7D5399DB3188.jpg (640x937, 92K)

It's a little late now

Its fine though what's in the past is in the past
It actually made the bullying stop a little
He fucked me sometimes instead of bullying me

I was speaking methaphorically, you should "fuck him" by sending him to prison, not fuck him physically

I would have set his house on fire and killed his whole family. How do you just let this happen to you and let him get away with it

Yeah this seems pretty unrealistic. Timestamp or it didnt happen.