Does this actually happen in American schools to white kids daily? lol white people are so fucking weak

Does this actually happen in American schools to white kids daily? lol white people are so fucking weak.

Attached: black power.webm (332x574, 1.96M)

Attached: 1558858740141.webm (202x360, 1.31M)

dw

Attached: 1558858818571.webm (1280x720, 1.19M)

wdew

Attached: 1558858680794.webm (1280x720, 597K)

qdqw

Attached: 1558937359208.webm (480x360, 1007K)

Attached: 4b6d0e01a05990b7129f0a9cd63c28ae.jpg (768x432, 31K)

why don't you meet me in person and fight me Tenda?

Attached: 1558859321908.webm (720x544, 1.67M)

wef

Attached: 1558335392460.gif (212x235, 1.2M)

This is how we handle it in Texas

ew

Attached: 1561190515808.webm (404x720, 1.08M)

dwwd

Attached: 1561189633188.webm (640x352, 1.27M)

wecas

Attached: 1561282532963.webm (636x360, 1.78M)

>803782400

Attached: 1559326203073.webm (326x180, 772K)

It’s all about experience, and if your ass can cash checks your mouth writes. Most fights I see are people who think they can fight, but alas, they cant. Skin color never has too much to do with it either

liking the vids ppl posted, OP?

we can cherry pick videos too

There are only 1 or 2 niggers allowed in any highschool outside of California, New York and Chicago. So the answer is no.

nignog with the towel around his neck was looking for his sucker punch opening.

My high school was like 60% black and most of the fights were between retarded rednecks or black girls. All the niggers fought outside of school hours. Street cred and whatnot.

And the south.
t. Georgian

Yeah nobody fought at my high school. It was always after hours at the park, or down the street. Also we didn't have any niggers.

Attached: 1556588097106.gif (480x270, 1.5M)

Ah yes forgot about the south.

Why didnt they stomp on his nigger face? God damn it they missed the opportunity

ax

Attached: 1559976096160.gif (320x161, 1.04M)

yes, if you cant stop your mouth, you deserve it.

hbiujikojh

Attached: 1558953431226.webm (480x360, 704K)

Fucking retard

Only the to the ones that won't fight back.

shut up up you fucking nigger bitch slave we beat the shit out of you all the time slave nigger bitch

Attached: 1559019688026.webm (1280x720, 631K)

They always do, that's the only way they can "win" fights. They see other monkeys getting beat and they throw sucker punches then say yeah we beat white boys ass.

c

Attached: 8b8.gif (320x224, 1.67M)

hes not fighting back ffs
what a fucking nigger i want to kill his coward ass

White boi just took a dozen nigger bitch punches and didnt even go down. Guess nignog cant hit worth a shit hahaha

haven't seen the epic beard man in a while

Yesssss call amberlamps

my personal favorite

Attached: doublenigfucked.webm (222x400, 1.82M)

White kids are told not to hit back or ELSE!

>Theyll go to jail with the rest of the niggers.

Attached: 1562177100481.jpg (789x577, 56K)

This is why people all across the globe think niggers are no better than mindless animals.

always knew kanye was a bitch

No, black people are the biggest bitches by themselves. They jump you in groups, only way theyre tough

Op you're a moron. I bet youve never been in a fight. Race has nothing to do with fighting. The sooner you get that through your thuck skull, tye sooner you can stop being a racist retard. Also i seriously hope you get jumped. You highkey deserve it.

or with guns... mudsluts would be completely fucked without the rest of the worlds infrastructure and inventions.

Newfaggot detected

APE DOWN

Worlds strongest man-Eddie hall-white
Worlds best boxer -Tyson fury -white
Want me to go on?

I went to a highschool that was packed with blacks. In groups they'll stomp the shit out of you, alone theyre just a bunch of bitches. None of them carried guns though

Shut up you fucking nigger. I hope you get raped by niggers soon.

Shut the fuck up nigger

Happens all the time to me. So I get on the internet to talk about race realism, and why iq is the gold standard and how trump will make america great again.

Then I watch mlp and jerk off on my figurines while I make my pillow watch. Then I yell at my mom, and eat tostinos pizza rolls. Those are so delicious mfw lol take that redpill beta fags.

See you virgins later, I'm gonna go march in the straight pride parade.

Go back to facebook you bitches

Never to me. Last nigger that tried got knocked the fuck out.

That last hit that put him back on the ground

so satisfying.

Go back to watching your wife get fucked by another man.

His hair is so cool

Is that what you guys talk about on r3ddit

Jesus wept. How is the left still this bad at memes?

And my boy has long hair. Metal.

whites weren't selectively bred for generations,
whereas blacks were for physical strength
so they could wiz khalifa it up and
Work Hard in the cotton fields.

now, put blackie and whitey both in front
of a math test,
and you'll get the converse:
black boi gonna be the one seizing up
in fright, kek

Hello, I'm a knight of the Ku Klux Klan, I have a bunch of my fellow knights lynching his negro ass as we speak

Low calf kick, excellent technique. He trains MMA or muay thai.

Attached: Flag_map_of_Colonial_Africa_(1913).png (2000x2050, 139K)

Attached: AmberLamps.jpg (600x1025, 232K)

I laughed out loud

sending your kids to schools with more than 1 black nowadays is literally child abuse

Attached: mirrortest.png (691x722, 336K)

two guys fight, one of 'em wins. Year, that happens.

Black kid looks conservative wearing polo shirt and jeans not half way down his ass. White boi looks like a liberal cuck. Easy win when your opponent is weak.

Niggers don’t speak English so they talk with fists

oh snap he motherfucking asleeeeep real quick i wish i could see more!!! 999 percent he shit him self

POW
BAM
JEB

Attached: schattack.webm (202x360, 563K)

topkek xDDD

god damn I love watching niggers getting beaten up lol

Does this actually happened for last 400 years to black kids daily? lol black people are so fucking weak.

Attached: niewolnicy.jpg (580x600, 209K)

white men are pathetic. thats why me and my gfs exclusively date black men.

you lost the thread already nigger lover

Attached: download (2).jpg (253x199, 10K)

Attached: 00000001.jpg (1280x720, 104K)

Beautiful. Fuck that dumbass nigger

For all of you racist white supremacists, too bad opinions and thoughts are just that, remember that you live in a world under the law of equality and nothing you say or comment on any website will ever change the fact that you and I, different race and skin color, have the same opportunities and rights on this world, so go ahead, keep hiding under the label of anonymous because if your name were exposed, you coward pussy would never say shit like this.
I'm a normie, oh hell yeah I am, you can say anything at this point I will take your comment and shove it up my ass just like my father's dick

Have a nice day tho :)

That's Amber Lamps, and she's above all this nonsense.

Look her up.

Imagine being Tends Spencer tho

Attached: 1561920908887.png (599x603, 262K)

How's it feel not getting sunburnt? Must be nice.

>low kicks

How did niggers not think of it yet? They fight all the time and it's always this same stupid stance. Nice for dodging hits to the face from total noobs but useless if they met somebody who paid attention watching mma.

they only think with their fists - and pack mentality. When they're on their own, they're generally fucked. get the upper hand straight away and they're helpless

Elbows are fucking OP, damn. Stupid nigger just fucking HAD to pick a fight with a dude double it's weight.

Attached: 1506249467014.jpg.png (704x500, 581K)

You are literally defending this nigger saying that white kids are weak and it's pahetic how they are getting their ass kicked and you are saying that he is innocent one and we are bunch of racists. Please kys you leftist cuck

Attached: 1506270618241.jpg.png (666x500, 671K)

Attached: 1506418027227.jpg.png (666x500, 614K)

Yeah, agreed. They also work a lot on intimidation.
>get up close
>yell or threaten
>if they see you backing down they will atack

Straight elbow to the face as soon as they come too close and end it there.

Sit and stare

Attached: sitandstare.png (202x358, 85K)

White kids deserve to get the shit beaten out of them so they don't grow up to be racist fuckwits like you.

We let seven here in Washington

>White kids deserve to get the shit beaten out of them
>so they don't grow up to be racist

I don't think you know how people work lmao

White guys like you sit in your mom's suburban basement talking shit about black people. Maybe if the black kids at school beat you up some more you'd wisen the fuck up and realize your racist bullshit is wrong.

Kill racism with racism, don't you think it'll still be racism?

I'm racist now because of this post.

Why is it that in all of these white v. Black fights the white kid always crumples up like a used napkin? Learn to take a fucking hit. Who cares if he fucks up your pretty face? If you can't take feeling hurt then reach into your daddy's licqour cabinet and take a few swigs before showing up. Swing. Swing with everything you have. Literally unload until you're unconscious. Don't let another man make you look like a coward, even if he makes you swallow your teeth. Follow prison rules: fight back like your life depends on it no matter how big he is or if he's armed with a weapon. You always do what needs to be done. Eyes. Throat. Nose. Ears. Don't be afraid to Mame.

Kek. Exactly like the cops in those dem dominated who cuck their police so hard and force them to sit and watch a guy get jumped, beat to shit, have his cammeras stolen and hit with a "milkshake" (IE Brick) all because the dude was a gay asian guy.

If a white man hits back its racisim though. Clearly the white guy started it and if he hits back he will br branded for the rest of his life and never get into a college with a shit and never get a decent job.

If they ball up and just roll over and take it they end up as a no name on some internet video.

Life goes on. they are playing the long game hoping for the best feture they can.

>did this nigga just kick me? oops-

No. Fuck college. Fuck a record. Fuck a name. You fight back, always. I don't care if it makes you homeless for the rest of your life. No excuse to not rip back into him at all. Doesn't matter if it's 3 on 1 and they're all black panther leaders. If they wish to cause you harm, let them know otherwise. You are an animal. You have survival instincts to keep you alive. Use them.

In this liberal world of ours it's like this:
>Nigger picks up on you
>Starts a fight
You win a fight:
>You are called racist and you are fucked
You lose a fight:
>You are called racist becouse you even tried to fight back and you are fucked

I'm also doubly racist now because of this post lmao.

epic hair

Nice try, nigger enabler.
These words are kike tactics to undermine desire to fight back.
You will only get called racist when you attack without provocation. Your life is only over when you do it in public as an adult and are politically valuable to make you look like a racist.

Nobody gives a shit about your teen ass and some random fight.

I am now triple as racist as I was 2 seconds ago, great job, faggot.

kill yourself nigger

this brave
on the internet no less