Ask a black loser learning guitar for the first time at fucking 23 (yes I know im pathetic) anything

Ask a black loser learning guitar for the first time at fucking 23 (yes I know im pathetic) anything.

Link to the video if anyone cares:
youtu.be/2-PM7rXkGr8

Attached: WIN_20190703_15_20_14_Pro.jpg (1280x720, 189K)

Where's my bike?

Why'd you say "black" and "loser", you're black, we already know your life sucks, you have below average IQ, and an ape-like behaviour.

An hero time, especially if you're an amerifag.

you got a BBC?

why don't you learn programming?

Being black doesn't make you a loser user, it does however, give you additional skill at blues guitar. Focus on that.

I do, I've created websites for Yea Forums,/c/,/jp/,/toy/ to use for their catalog buyfagging and /x/ for their mysteries. I'm seasoned in website development and programming. I was working on my own imageboard software until I got depressed and scrapped it.

I guess, my ex's always remarked how my cock was big

will user, trust me.

I don't own it

You're probably right user

Attached: WIN_20190703_15_29_53_Pro.jpg (1280x720, 198K)

oyeee dude cool man, I am also studying software engineering and am okay in programming but I am scared of webdev, specially frontend with all the positioning and having a design sense. and the fact that a lot of technologies are used together in websites, html/css/js and things like jqury and for backend itself you need to use a framework for whatever language you are going to use.
what do.
I do have experience in android programming and people tell me its a lot like webdev

Yo where is moot ?

andriod development is a lot like webdev, The fundamental thing is are you developing from scratch are using certain technologies and then putting your own codebase ontop. Then once you know that I think basic designing principals should hold, when I started and I just thought how would the user experience be and then work from there to design, adding in jqery when needed in locations for animations. The whole point is not slowing down the webpages themselves with the code on top of code nonsensically.

at google I believe

Attached: WIN_20190703_15_29_39_Pro.jpg (1280x720, 197K)

Attached: 1561687878698.png (684x529, 119K)

Want to help me get videos of a coworker?
>I been pretending to be black for a couple months now. It's becoming difficult to keep up tho

yo dude
studying CS here, hate programming
more into math stuff
just remember that every monkey can code
choose your prog labguage carefully
greets from isr

I've heard worse. Make sure to tune your guitar. Tbh it would sound a lot better with an actual guitar. You can find one for maybe $20 bucks at a flea market. New strings are pretty cheap too. 5-8 bucks.

Make sure to practice and refine every day.

Attached: 1560910176790.gif (678x422, 55K)

Ex touring/recording/teacher guitar player here.

Get an adult sized guitar, practice every day, don't get stuck learning styles you don't even want to play. Learn at least the basics of musics theory, chords, and scales. Last but not least, don't get frustrated, just keep plugging away.

Hey man im in the same shoes. I'm 24 though. Keep it up man.

where is your dad ?

You interested in teaching me to codem

I'm also pretty good company if I humbly do say so myself

I am 7 months clean and used to be an avid Yea Forumsro and check back in to see how shit is

Starting a few real-life things, investing here and thigh so lemme know if your interested man

Quickest way out of depression is purpose, just sayin

Regardless, gl user.

any tips for someone trying to get into programming and webdesign who is a complete and total beginner?

But i'm not pretending user

Thank you for the advice Yea Forumsro

Yeah I think it was a bit or a lot out of tune, i'll search up how to fix that, ill look for a better guitar, this lauren is meant for kids. I had gotten it for free by a friend.

Hello Yea Forumsrother, I'll invest in an adult guitar and do so every day with practice. Understood sir, yeah one of the main things I enjoy about learning the guitar is the challenge and ill try not to get stuck in fixed styles.

Same to you Yea Forumsrother and thank you for the support, I really appreciate it man

I'm very interested user

Attached: WIN_20190703_15_57_32_Pro.jpg (1280x720, 177K)

How does your life suck? Also N

you got to learn more chords and practice transitioning between them. G, C, Am, Em, and F are great for beginners.

Yeah, I'd just need you to leave a few voicemails and shit. Make it look legit

Attached: Nig Hulk.jpg (640x640, 81K)

Girlfriend of 6 years and me broke up, it was faults on both are ends and we both scared each other physically and mentally. Decided to sell my company off, so for the time being I don't have to work but ive been so just down and depressed that I nearly suicided a few weeks ago and my ex called my father and brother to get me to the hospital in time. Fast forward to now, i'm trying to just find something to do to get my mind of trying to leave this damned place and I asked my friend for his old guitar to learn.

Definitely taking your advice user, I'll start practicing them and looking them up.

Attached: WIN_20190703_16_14_20_Pro.jpg (1280x720, 153K)

go to justinguitar.com for free lessons from a weird looking australian

learn songs you like already. nirvana, sex pistols, and some led zeppelin songs are catchy and easy to learn. you can pick up licks/chords you can reuse in the future. also learn pentatonic major/minor

Hey OP, just gonna say this right now, they'll probably be a lot of racist shit said to you unfortunately, but it's mainly because not everyone has realized that not every black person hates other races. So just try to disregard it, have a good day dude. And don't be so hard on yourself, it's never too late to learn something, what's your favourite band?

Attached: 7E113419-18CE-4FB6-BAA7-FBAF685321C7-237-0000000C38E79176.jpg (1024x768, 121K)

Damn dude.. I'm sorry for you. I take back the N.

I guess I'm in a situation of not knowing what to do either, I'm focusing to better myself at the moment and improve my health and learn new things online

Try learning something new. You'd be surprised how much you can learn online than fucking college lol. I'm sure you'll find many vids on how to play guitar

Hey man i know you're in a rough place, but in five years you won't even remember half of it. Keep learning that guitar. I'm rooting for ya.

I started on codecademy. Much like what I'm doing now with guitar, I started teaching myself how to code from there and then moving onto taking more and more challenges. Start small, make basic html/css pages with some animations with html5, then work your way up. I recommend using those skills on existing software like wordpress, joomla, etc so you get a feel of web designing, then you can move onto more complex things like ruby, php, and python for more on your own web building.

I saved the link user

Understood sir, you have no idea what this advice means to me. Honestly starting out with no idea where to basically look is fun yet scary so I thank you Yea Forumsrother

Thank you man and believe me im cool with it. I know the culture here, never trying to change it, my favorite band is disturbed, what's yours?

Attached: WIN_20190703_16_25_47_Pro.jpg (1280x720, 177K)

Thank you Yea Forumsrother, I respect you for that. Life can kick us so hard in the guts sometimes, but the fact youre doing what you're doing shows how great you are as a person and that is insanely admirable brother.

Absolutely sir, and thank you for the sympathy and advice honestly you all have no idea how much it means man, fucking really.

np. playing an instrument is a great outlet for your depression, 99% of the great artists are tortured souls after all ;)

Probably Radiohead, you ever try getting into them? I read some of your posts and I hope things look up for you man, I haven't been going through a great period lately either, well, for 2 years now. No friends, no job, jumping from house to house, the only thing I had, my only friend, my ex, is gone mainly because of me but we're both partly to blame, i won't keep bitching but things have been really saddening and troubling for a long time, i really hope things look up for you soon, try your best to overcome it

Bass is better than guitar, especially since your black :^) get a jazz bass and learn to slap. Also listen to marcus miller

who's the best eva gril?

Same to you brother, im so sorry to hear you had to go through that man, life has a funny way of just dishing us all unique pain that's still so equally relatable. I'll pray for you brother and your absolute best to rise above these pains you have.

I was always on rei, but I havent watched that in decades. I'll definitely try some radiohead cause I never heard of them now thanks to you

>rei
based black user didn't disappoint

Attached: 1543315143930.jpg (1231x1744, 560K)

what's ur mbti user?

i meant also do u smoke?

Maybe try Paranoid Android, High and Dry, Just, and Karma Police to start out with, you might like them, maybe not, but they're worth checking out, I have to go now but thanks for the kind words, and for the good wishes, i send mine to you as well, try to have a good day, and good luck with everything man

Sup man, lurker here.

My gf and I recently broke up too, it has been 2 months and I'm kinda in the same boat. My advice to you is to work out, the whole hour I'm at the gym my mind is clear and focused. It is so helpful with helping with a heartbreak. Good luck with everything man.

You seem like a really cool dude, i would definitely smoke a blunt with you. Quit this self hating behavior, start doing shit that will make you proud of yourself, i see that you are learning the guitar so you're on the right track, much love to you bro

Why are you wearing sunglasses inside?

I see what you're doing, and I can respect the hustle.
But, I'm just surprised black people even browse Yea Forums.

Am I late for this pity party?

no
but them tripz tho

Attached: dems.jpg (600x490, 106K)

>im very interested
Give me a way to contact you fam

OPs ded, post sexy kots

Attached: 1515227595336.jpg (428x611, 49K)

your not pathetic. We need another Jimmy Hendrix, White guitarists are pretty boring.

zzzZz