No rekt thread gamers? Disappointing

No rekt thread gamers? Disappointing

Attached: 1561832292594.webm (320x240, 264K)

Attached: 1561087659522.webm (404x720, 1.92M)

faggot

MODS

Attached: kitty_is_playing.webm (420x236, 959K)

Attached: 1558967153955.gif (300x200, 1.99M)

Attached: counter attack.webm (426x426, 1.45M)

MODS MODS MODS

report & move on faggot

you can't it's a spambot with different script tool nigger

Faggot report it

Mods don't respond to you typing "mods!" They respond to reports you absolute brainlet.

i've tried that many times before if i can remember precisely 5 or 6 years ago, and nothing happened with that issue. And now you're calling me a brainlet???

Whoa, nice one

Yes, especially now that you're saying that commenting "mods" does more than reporting. Please keep responding and let us know exactly how much of a brainlet you really are.

You haven't been on specific thread today where we are arrange our deal

What did he post?

WHERE THE FUCK IS ACTUAL CONTENT FOR THIS.

MY FOLDER HAS BEEN LEFT WANTING.

It was a spambot for invitation on discord, you can seen that in almost every thread, but today we have a deal for that specific bot. Wherever we are seeing that post on any thread, we are going to reply on that with the word "MODS"

don't worry, i have something for you

Attached: amazing_escape_trick.webm (460x306, 1.57M)

Attached: commercial_for_go_pro.webm (480x270, 1.95M)

Attached: broken_arm.webm (608x480, 1.24M)

Attached: gotta_eat.webm (224x400, 1.96M)

Attached: sharpened_lungs.webm (640x362, 355K)

Attached: sky_burial.webm (640x358, 1.91M)

Bless you, user

This does nothing but bring attention to the post. You need to hit the report button to actually alert the mods.

She gonna eat him?

Hilarious to be sure, but I'm not sure what the fuk happened here? Story?

Dude was arrested, got out of the seat belt, cop crashed like 2 mins after arresting the dude, cop survives, i forgot if the dude makes it.

There is a video of IS guys stopping a car, where the driver gets out and they shoot the others in the car. Can someone post it?

So I've only taken a few showers this year. My dick's been hurting and I have only two light bulbs and haven't been naked been sleeping in the same clothes day to day. My dicks been hurting and everywhere smells like dick, musk, and balls. I didn't know what it was, turned out I beat my dick so much I actually tore the foreskin on my dick with really soft layer after the foreskins peeled right underneath the head that connects the head. Like a few months of pain until I beat it like 19 times this week then noticed just now.

you can't see his facial expression, but you could tell this dude was upset.

the one where the drunk driver gets into a shootout with a cop?

bumpin dis shite