Well?

Well?

Attached: E63586EC-08EF-4FDC-A948-950D6CDF5FB3.jpg (722x660, 198K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com\invite\mhHPe8D
share.cloutpay.co/RestrictedInno
youtube.com/watch?v=-zsT1gr_Yhg
youtube.com/watch?v=XonPNUeLH-k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'd pull him up, but only if he kissed me.

Join this discord... Why the FUCK not???
discordapp.com\invite\mhHPe8D
GO GO GO

-4jg

Save that man's life if only for the reason of watching purple haired soy latte drinking libcucks whining until 2024 it'll be worth it

Attached: !cryingloserliberal2019.jpg (589x588, 87K)

Save him cuz he'll probably give me money, or maybe kill him idk

faggot

Help him up, because i'm not a retarded heartless SOB, or a member of "The tolerant left"

Let him fall. It's time for Mike Pence to lead America.

The fact of the matter is that regardless of ones intent, it's impossible for most people to pull up a grown-ass man from a ledge like that.

Have you ever tried hauling up 200 pounds anything hanging over a 150ft drop without pulleys, harnesses or anything else? You'd have to be strong as fuck and fundamentally more massive or you would just get pulled down the moment he shifted his weight to your arm. There's maybe 15% of the population that would be able to pull that man up in that situation without assistance.

But I get it, right? It's just fantasy fodder. It's so some cunt can imagine having power of the man. Fuck that gay ass shit.

Attached: CT_logo2.png (320x177, 14K)

how much, orange boiii?

I could

doesn't trump weigh like 300 lbs?

Trump is a fucking George Washington of a man, he's almost 6'4" and weighs about 250lbs, guys.

pee to show dominance

Help him. I don't tread on mentally disabled people.

I'd jump off and end it all.

Yeah, that was the first thing that came to my mind as well. In the pictured scenario, I'd say Donald would lose his grip immediately.

It might be possible to help a little by laying on one's chest on the ledge and pulling up from his arm.

>he'll probably give me money
>give me money
>money

#lol

The magical third option

I'll make him do the jump of his life. Fucking jew puppet deserves it

you mean obese?

help him up because he's my beloved president.

Attached: annJ7kMm_700w_0.jpg (700x394, 35K)

Save him cuz he's a good guy.

Attached: mufasascar-1024x577.jpg (740x416, 27K)

Say 'Hands up if you want to be rescued'. Let Darwin decide

You got your feelings hurt?

Help him up, because unless he's a convicted mass murderer or terrorist. There is no reason why you shouldn't.

>save him
>get loaded
>go back to my country and live like a king
lol

Yeah, I think he weighs too much for me to be able to pull him up. Would probably just end up taking me with him.

I probably wouldn't be able to pull up an average sized human, much less his fat ass. Also crippling fear of heights would prevent me from even being up there.

/thread

too far

Moralfag here. This man is horrible and the few things I could give him points for I'm betting he did by accident, but life is life so I'd save him. He deserves prison not death.

what?

MODS

But then again, who says life has value?

"I'll whisper... No."

Have a leisurely chat with him until he inevitably falls.

save him, he's a rich man i'm sure he would compensate me and i would be a hero to many, plus letting him die would accomplish nothing, another puppet would take his place...

He's trying to slowly suffocate us all with 5g so honestly I'd kick him off the building

WOKE BOI

Of couse then a different puppet would take his spot and continue the 5g.

smirk, and walk away

>i'm sure he would compensate me
kek. boy, do you not know trump. he doesn't compensate anyone. he doesn't even pay contractors who build his buildings unless they sue him. he's playing a whole different game.

Then you'd be runiting him with his master satan. It's a win win

i'm so european i read that as "5 grams"

pull him up cause he's my hero

Attached: 18f43fd65db7f3c90769881428f31d2c67c3604a19f9d085eb1d16548311a089.jpg (600x778, 76K)

Livestream and laugh.

Attached: tweety-bird-in-roger-rabbit-103.jpg (710x462, 46K)

"Long live the king."

Pull him up, because he'd do the same for me.

I dunno I guess help him up. I may not agree with him and he may be an idiot but letting a man fall to his death doesn’t sit right with me.

Also hope he pays me afterwards.

He'd probably just give you a cookie and promise to kill you last

I do drugs and that's all I could think 5g might mean. I have no clue.

let go

Don't be afraid to look it up on google and do some research on it user. I know research sounds boring but knowledge is power.

One swing...

Attached: E993EECE-6DE2-4FE1-9C81-C28AAECF51BA.jpg (1172x1352, 62K)

Go home and play video games.

Yeaaaaaahhhh NO!

Good answers

Attached: 1551927877735.jpg (600x778, 118K)

lol

I urinate in his face, then I would make a video of how he pleads for his life, then I would let him beg and fall into the abyss.

"oh no, i can't make it to you in time!"

it's about 5G cellphone networks, like we have 4G now, but 5G has a lot of privacy issues.

i'd stand on his hands and take a shit in his face. then just wait and watch as he slowly loses his grip.

I'd try to pick him up and fail die to weak joints. If anything the best I can do if hold him until someone else can take over since my muscles are good at least. I wouldnt let him go just cause i dont want it on my conscious. I wonder how he would feel being saved by a bean.

Attached: eeab033c429.jpg (265x250, 20K)

>he'd do the same for me.

Attached: 1529463295040.png (251x252, 132K)

Not really, no.

Attached: 1562009426839.png (500x530, 152K)

This little piggy went to market.
This little piggy fondled a child.
This little piggy made some media racket.
This little piggy pretended to be mild.
This little piggy fired his mom.
This little piggy swindled himself into an oval office.
This little piggy fell off of a roof!

Attached: 1532990338604.jpg (640x680, 314K)

absolutely and utterly based

>He deserves prison
Why?

Sure you didn't. Shitposting is the hallmark of a hurt butt.

Attached: lol8 (4chin tiny version).gif (272x204, 1.95M)

i have more. you can choose which you like better.

Attached: 1551752841305.jpg (1080x1643, 217K)

>Yeah, I think he weighs too much for me to be able to pull him up. Would probably just end up taking me with him.

That's a pretty good metaphor for the US as a whole

Are his hands big enough to grip the ledge?

>honestly believing this
>hasn't noticed trump literally throwing everyone he's ever known under the bus the second they become inconvenient

Attached: lol.gif (235x123, 453K)

one with kim

Attached: 1551898462228.jpg (1080x1643, 216K)

stand there and wait for him to fall on his own because his tiny little hands can't save his own sweaty Obese ass. Typical American.

and final one with mueller

Attached: 1551903370960.jpg (673x1024, 71K)

Well if I was the ever so tolerant left, I would help him. We're going to help this man and by doing this we're showing how tolerant and respectful we're of others. Just like how we tolerate and respect religious people, white people, conservative people, pro-life people, pro-guns people, elderly people, incels, straight people, people who prefer capitalism over communism, rich people, people who voted for a different president than me because they prefer their ideas over mine, war veterans whom without their service my country could've been very different and thus my possibility for existing may not have happen and now I will help Donald Trump, A man who before he went into the white house was seen as a smart businessman and was seen as ahead of his time as in the early 80's he had the highest amount of black employment in America with his company he runs and because of his reputation of being a wealthy businessman he was seen by many as respectable and has influence many others

this is actually a good point. i don't think he'd be able to hold on for even a second. he's not exactly physically fit.

not proud, but save him.

Jeez, so fucking sensitive. Calm down, snowflake, we're only having some fun. But sure, take it all seriously and make a big stink about it, you fucking baby.

Attached: crybaby.jpg (384x422, 12K)

Help him up.
Disagreeing with someone doesn't mean letting them die.

help him up, then pile drive him off the fucking roof (i'm suicidal, might as well die a hero).

Attached: hqdefault[1].jpg (480x360, 36K)

Found the guy who thought Mexico was going to pay for it, kek

Why are you being so rude? Everyone is trying to joke around and have fun but then you come in and try to start shit. This website really is turning into Reddit.

definitely. hilarious how the biggest cocaine bust in a long time (maybe ever) was a cocaine load transported by ship. the wall is a joke, and so are republicans.

Attached: wall drug bust.jpg (933x824, 381K)

Aw did I hit a sensitive subject, poor baby

it's a joke, not a dick. don't take it so hard.

Attached: crying maga pepe.jpg (279x312, 22K)

Well this thread is going to hell in a hand basket.
>the wall is a joke, and so are republicans.
Stop talking about things you don't understand. You're not a foreign policy advisor to the largest country in the world, you're some kid. Go out and live a little.

If you’re a gamer girl he’ll turn into the fucking hulk so you better watch out

Make concentration camps real again!

Attached: Pence.jpg (650x503, 56K)

You do know, listing off a bunch of things and being overly elaborate was part of joke. I could easily do it for the right

>The ever so tolerant right, we respect atheist, jewish people, islamic people, buddhist people, scientist, people from different racial backgrounds, people who has progressive ideology, pro-choice people, anti-gun people, people who like the idea of not having social class based off wealth, young people, trans people, gay people, people in the media industry who has left wing ideologies, etc.

It's not hard to poke fun at both sides. I know this thread is all fun and stupid and so I made a fun and stupid comment but clearly you didn't see the joking side of comment and believed I was genuinely hated the left. This is on you for thinking that my comment was an attack on the left when it was just a joke

That's like saying I should keep my windows unlocked because most burglars break in through a door.

ie; you're dumb as fuck.

Svave, but only with a condition that he has to reaign and donate all of his money and business assets to the DNC and Open Society Foundation.

The only thing you don't get is that the left genuinely hates us and wants us to die, or at least to have all of our rights stripped away until there's nothing left of us.
Meanwhile we're the ones who champion rights and freedoms they enjoy that allow them to do what they do. If this were China or Germany they would be locked up and their families fined for the handcuffs.
Its amazing how they're both the most laughable specimins of the human species and the great American experiment, and the most dangerous members of them. And now they've come to Yea Forums...

>donate all of his money and business assets to the DNC and Open Society Foundation.
Why would you want money donated to those groups?

Attached: 1561556436938.jpg (521x600, 30K)

bitch, please. get over it already.

Attached: cry.jpg (466x552, 39K)

Do you just have pictures saved on your computer to post when you want to waste your time on the internet?

Oh, fuck, he's really pissed now.

Attached: boohoo alexa crabs.jpg (1242x766, 81K)

because at least that soros org is probably doing some decent human rights work. No wonder its website is blocked in my russian country of a country lol

Stomp. I'm tired of him making us look weak compared to China.

>at least that soros org is probably doing some decent human rights work.

Attached: 1519017689041.gif (390x220, 1.73M)

>you're dumb as fuck
>honestly thought the wall was ever going to happen
>believed mexico was going to pay for it
you've been taken for a ride

Attached: wall airplane.jpg (3200x1800, 1.56M)

He threatened North Korea and Iran. He is dangerous and must be ousted in 2020.

I would cum on his fingers just to humiliate him. Then I would let him fall.

>comes to Yea Forums to get offended by a joke and start a political debate on Yea Forums
>accuses other people of wasting their time
just kill yourself, man. your life has no value. at least i'm having fun. you're not even enjoying yourself because you can't even take a joke.

Attached: trumpnazi.gif (620x566, 1.32M)

they are. the gop has already started doing that.

keep getting your political views from alex jones and fox news

meanwhile my gvrnmnt is planning to shut off outer internet traffic

of course I will side with guys that who promote open society and globalization and subversion of non liberal shitholes

FUCK YOU retarded americucks and european smug cunts who were born into liberal democracies and have no idea how bad the things actually are outside your safe space of a country

I feel 99% of the users on Yea Forums couldn't physically do the task, regardless of desire. You guys saying youd pull him up better be jacked, or you're just retarded.

ask a lot of questions

54% of college graduates identify as Democrat, while that number is only 39% for Republicans.
Why are almost all of the good engineers liberals?
Seriously, visit Microsoft, Boeing, Lockheed Martin, Tesla; every engineer is a liberal.

Ask him why did he make the wall so high and built it next to a city

If things are so bad outside of our Safe Space Countries, why would we support globalization and open societies?

Attached: 2344234.gif (245x220, 551K)

Help him up. Thank him for making America great. And ask for Barron's hand in marriage.

Push over as many wetbacks as it takes.To allow the Donald yo step up.

well if those spics fucked off they wouldn't be there

>stomp on his fingers
>falls to his death
>i'm now the president, according to lion king rules
>give every conservative three 8 hour jobs working in coal mines for 1$ an hour.
>never use the coal because it's a dying industry

You are dumb as fuck, which is why you had no rebuttal.
>honestly thought the wall was ever going to happen
The wall has been happening.
>believed mexico was going to pay for it
Not only did I not believe that, I never cared whether or not I helped pay for it.
>you've been taken for a ride
How ironic.

Quite simple decision.
Let him fall, just like any other useless american.

if you fucked off, they wouldn't be there either.

Every engineer that talks about politics is liberal, or pretends to be liberal. Smart conservatives know what they believe and know how much shit they can get into if they're honest with their feelings around "liberal" people.

weak and predictable

I think your bot is broken.

thinks bernie will pay his bills

weak and predictable

reddit

are conservatives for safe spaces now? that reminds me, why do you like north korean communism? i thought you were against communism, but now you all love it.

Attached: 58368851-48D6-47A0-9C40-7EA8CFF8A938.jpg (1242x1756, 1.24M)

share.cloutpay.co/RestrictedInno join my dick

weak and predictable

sounds like you did

weak and predictable

weak and predictable

weak and predictable

>The wall has been happening.
painting the fence obama put up doesn't count.

>I did not believe that
(X) doubt

i love how this thread triggered you snowflakes so much you're now crying about "muh wall".

to make things good for everyone in the world

also, to get rid of competing ideologies such as chinese whatever shit-ism, while having all other countries play nicely with the US.

You really have no idea what people like soros and other neolibs want, do you? Go read a fucking wikipedia and turn off fox news.

this retarded

Pull him up because, whether i like him or not, hes another human being. And im not going to let politics stop me from being a decent person.

Attached: Screenshot_20190703-174019_Files.jpg (311x313, 39K)

I am confused. Is he 90 feet tall and trying to tear don the building?

In which case I guess I'd ask him to wit until I can get down.

maybe this one would be a dem so everything would be ok then?

weak and predictable

at least try and help him, he's probably pretty heavy but if you did save him you'd be a national hero and get rich off media interviews

Sure kid

Same thing I'd do to Hillary, jack off on his face until he falls

weak and predictable

user isn't so autistic after all

>are conservatives for safe spaces now?
I was using other anons words for my analogy.
>why do you like north korean communism?
Why would I like NK communism?
>i thought you were against communism, but now you all love it.
We all love it now?
Wew, news to me.
When did this happen?

this retarded

>so butthurt you resort to shitposting
this made me cum

Attached: BackDelightfulHoneybadger-max-1mb[1].gif (480x264, 807K)

implying you could lift that

Tell him if he looks behind him he will see Ivanka topless

That's not how you get rich. But at least you're more realistic than the idiots that think the trumpeter himself would offer a reward.

no way I could lift someone that morbidly obese.

ah well, better go get help. maybe a phone call.

>"help, police, the president is hanging off a ledge"
>"No really, officer"
>"Officer?"
>"hello?"
>"Oh dear. they told me not to make prank calls, Mr Trum- Oh, too late."
>"what a shame".

weak and predictable

>painting the fence obama put up doesn't count.
You can't be this stupid, can you user?
Pic related are the fences.

Attached: 1559079170838.jpg (1178x878, 154K)

weak and predictable

weak and predictable

like we will get a choice

Pic related is what's going on to said fences.
Sorry but CNN lied to you about "repairs".

Attached: 1559078620102.jpg (1024x683, 194K)

weak and predictable

this retarded

weak and predictable

weak and predictable

weak and predictable

Pull him up because as fucking crazy as the Democrats gotten the past 3 years, he's the only hope we got of stopping the Democrats from turning us into a 3rd world shithole.

weak and predictable

fuck off with your non answers cunt

the thing is, the shit you are getting spoon-feed by cuckservative media completely misrepresents what these organizations do and what globalism entails

the irony of this post

those steel plates on the left are pretty rusty for being brand new. in fact, the small fence looks newer than the big one.

help him up because even though I don't agree with his politics, he is still a fellow human being who deserves to live, and as a human being it is my duty to protect those around me.

Attached: 01GnfQQ.png (346x383, 210K)

weak and predictable

>implying anyone in this thread could lift trump
We're all playing a fantasy game here. I don't think that's the most far fetched thing that's been posted.

who cares you butthurt little faggot

"weak and predictable" sounds more like an accurate description of yourself, given how weak you are, to be triggered by people criticising your idol, and predictable in your tired line trotted out again and again.

ITT: a buttmad redcap saying "weak and predictable" to literally anything

The left you're talking about are the ones that gets so deep into politics that they outright don't tolerate others for having different opinions. But you'll be surprised by this revelation. The right also has deeply political people who also does the same things as the deeply political left as they don't tolerate others for having different opinions. This is not hard to figure. I have a lot of left friends but because we don't get so deep into it we're all on good terms with each other despite our differences. Most of the time deeply political people are the ones that ends up on cnn and fox news. Most people (even if they're on the same side as us) think they're dumb fucks. The majority of the left don't hate the right and the majority of the right don't hate the left. Also consider that even though left wing people have a lot of left wing ideologies doesn't mean they're close minded and perfectly able to understand why some people disagree with them. Also consider that left wing people could also have right wing ideologies. It's called being open minded.

weak and predictable

weak and predictable

based dutiful poster

weak and predictable

weak and predictable

Yeah, you seem to know a lot of metals.
Retard.

Attached: 7658776598770970887957.jpg (1600x1007, 463K)

In b4 helping his limo with a flat tire results in your entire mortage being settled in screct as a thank you.

The man is generious with his thanks.

so?

>fuck off with your non answers cunt
Ironic.

weak and predictable

now the secret service has them;)

weak and predictable

Watch the man get up by his own.

weak and predictable

The best answer to this question.

Attached: IMG_6457.gif (564x320, 1.72M)

>The man is generious with his thanks
[Citation Needed]

I WOULD HELP HIM BECAUSE HE IS MY LOVING CARING RPESIDENT IF YOU LOVE GOD YOU WOULD SAVE HIM AND I LOVE GOD SO I WOULD SSAVE HIM I BELEIVE HE IS THE 2ND COMING OF CHRIST HIMSELF HAVE YOU READ BIBLE IT SAYS JESUS WILL COME BACK AS SOMEONE WHO IS JUST LIKE TRUMP AND IT MAKES SENSE TRUMP IS PERFECT AND NO ONE CAN EVER SAY THAT JESSUS ISNT REALL SO I BELIVE TRUMP IS OUR KING INFACT HE IS OUR PRESIDENT FOR THAT REASON OF COURSE I WOULD SAVE TRUMP HE IS PERFECT AND IS OUR AMAZING JESUS CRHST

this retarded

answer me this:

why do you hate global poor and opressed?

thats you kid

I would most likely not help because my upper body strength isn’t strong enough to pull a full grown man up. I’ll be risking my life and potentially getting dragged to the concrete with him.

someones lost

weak and predictable

sure kid
still mad about that election?

I WISH I COULD KISS TRUMP I WISH I COULD KISS HIS SOFT AMAZING MOIST LIPS I HOPE WE COULD SHARE TONGUE AND MAYBE IC OULD STINK A FINGER ROMANTICALLY DOWN HIS THROAT I LOVE TRUMP SO MUCH HE MAKES ME SO HAPPY I WISH I COULD KISS TRUMP IN REAL LIKE SO YES I WOULD MAKE TRUMP KISS ME IN THIS SITUATION BECAUS I LOVE TRUMP AND WANT TO KISS HIM

peak and wredictable

Laff n step on fingers

this thread is so fucking great. seeing how buttblasted the trump monkeys are right now. they fucking foaming at the mouth.

Attached: did you enjoy that.gif (245x200, 393K)

sure kid

weak and predictable

Attached: 1533516710558.jpg (236x258, 13K)

PLS DO NOT SAY THAT WORD DO NOT SAY THE R WORD MY CHILD MIGHT SEE THIS AND MY WIFE IS RETARDED SO PLS THAT OFFENDS HER

>why do you hate global poor and opressed?
I don't "hate" anyone.
I dislike currency manipulators who want floods of unskilled workers piling into 1st world countries, like George Soros.

The road to hell is paved with good intentions, user.
Remember that.

The old “this website is turning into reddit” bait and hooked a few idiots also nice.

this much summer

Stomp down with a shit-eating grin on my face. Funny enough, it has nothing to do with politics. I just think he's a smarmy twat who deserves it.

Attached: 1526886654464.jpg (600x800, 325K)

Most engineers at those companies vote Democrat. Woops.

weak and predictable

weak and predictable

sure kid

long live the king

WOW TRUMP LOOKS BEAUTIFUL IN PINK ESPECIALLY WITH THE FLOWERS AROUND HIS HAT I WOULD GENTLY BRUSH THE HAIR FROM HIS FACE AND KISS HIM GENTLY ON THE MOUTH AND SHOVE MY FIST GENTLY DOWN HIM THROAT UNTIL HE GAGS AND VOMITS ALL OVER ME THEN HOPEFULLY HE WULD SAY YES TO ME AND WE COULD MAKE LOVE I COULD TAKE HIS VIRGINIY AND HE COULD TAKE MY VIRGINITY IT WOULD BE BEAUTIFUL

no kid
you're shit talking the winner.
thats what niggers do

sure kid

I would hand him a parachute.

Attached: image.jpg (81x125, 2K)

This right here! Fuck Hillary also I don't think he's gonna win the election tbh I think the first time was pure luck I do love Trump though

That enough buzzwords for you bud?

you deserve it

BUT WE MUST PROTECT NK AND IRAN THEYRE CULTURES NEED TO BE PRESERVED AS THEY ARE THREATENED BY OUTER FORCES

sure kid

pick him up and tell him to finish that wall.

Attached: xKKAC2E.gif (600x304, 263K)

shut up Ivanka

Attached: donald-trump-ivanka-bed-kiss.jpg (873x491, 232K)

i'll have some of whatever you're smoking... actually, never mind, you're probably smoking dick. i'll just have some water instead.

Attached: x7hWTiY[1].gif (245x327, 1.74M)

Attached: 68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f77617anya8.gif (480x270, 567K)

admit it. you don't have the answer

weak and predictable

would save him and ask he a frenchman could get a us citizen papers and help him building that wall

I LOVE TRUMP TOO TRUMP IS SO BEAUTIFUL I WOULD LOVE TO HOLD TRUMPS HAND DO YOU THINK HE WOULD LET ME HOLD HIS HAND I HOPE SO I WAT TO FEEL HIS HOT BREATH ON MY NECK HIS LIPS PECKING AT MY HEAD GOD I HAVE A BONER JUST THINKING ABOUT TRUMP

how retarded

never mind him, he's just shitposting.

weak and predictable

>he is still a fellow human being who deserves to live

Attached: doubt2.jpg (466x422, 16K)

>admit it. you don't have the answer
The answer to what?
Where was a question asked?

i guess i hit a nerve

this retarded

this retarded

I smell a samefag.

weak and predictable

this retarded

the only correct answer

i love how you tried to shitpost your way out of failure, but still can't help yourself from spewing a wall of butthurt text. we won, get over it.

weak and predictable

weak and predictable

Attached: 1544474389137.jpg (800x820, 149K)

trump said his wall was coated in paint to prevent rust. that wall is rusty as fuck.

weak and predictable

I WISH I WAS IVANKA THAN I COULD KISS AND HAVE ALL THE SEX I WANT WITH MY DAD TRUMP IDK IF ID LOSE MY DICK I WOULD LET TRUMP ME IN THE ASS AS IVANKA I WISH THAT WAS ME KISSING HIM IN THAT PICTURE YOU CALLING ME IVANKA IS ACTUALLY A COMPLETMENTS I LOVE TRUMP SO MUCH

it was the best he could do

weak and predictable

BIDEN 2020 BITCH

weak and predictable

seething

beat me to it kek

ok but what are your policies ?

Attached: 1546293794928.jpg (904x1048, 402K)

^^this

no sweetie you're crying
everyday for the last two and a half years

I hate Trump but I would help him.
I know all the edge lords here would watch him fall to his death or save him and then toss a 'libtard' over but politics should not drive anyone to murder or wanton disrespect for life.

I'd try grabbing him but his hands are too small. SAD, many such cases.

*yawn*

that strawman

IS THAT A QUOTE FROM STAR WARS PRETTY SURE THAT A QUOATE FROM STARWARS I LOVE STARWARS I STARWARS BGGEST FAN

summerfags are a myth

Attached: summer.jpg (960x886, 63K)

no dude they store it inside like walmart

THIS RETARDED THIS RETARDED THIS RETARDED THIS RETARDED THIS RETARDED THIS RETARDED THIS RETARDED THIS RETARDED THIS RETARDED THIS RETARDED THIS RETARDED THIS RETARDED THIS RETARDED THIS RETARDED THIS RETARDED THIS RETARDED THIS RETARDED THIS RETARDED THIS RETARDED THIS RETARDED THIS RETARDED THIS RETARDED THIS RETARDED THIS RETARDED THIS RETARDED THIS RETARDED THIS RETARDED THIS RETARDED THIS RETARDED THIS RETARDED THIS RETARDED THIS RETARDED THIS RETARDED THIS RETARDED THIS RETARDED THIS RETARDED THIS RETARDED THIS RETARDED THIS RETARDED THIS RETARDED THIS RETARDED THIS RETARDED THIS RETARDED THIS RETARDED THIS RETARDED THIS RETARDED THIS RETARDED THIS RETARDED THIS RETARDED THIS RETARDED THIS RETARDED THIS RETARDED THIS RETARDED THIS RETARDED THIS RETARDED THIS RETARDED THIS RETARDED THIS RETARDED THIS RETARDED THIS RETARDED THIS RETARDED THIS RETARDED THIS RETARDED THIS RETARDED THIS RETARDED THIS RETARDED THIS RETARDED THIS RETARDED THIS RETARDED THIS RETARDED THIS RETARDED THIS RETARDED THIS RETARDED THIS RETARDED THIS RETARDED THIS RETARDED THIS RETARDED THIS RETARDED THIS RETARDED THIS RETARDED THIS RETARDED THIS RETARDED THIS RETARDED THIS RETARDED THIS RETARDED THIS RETARDED THIS RETARDED THIS RETARDED THIS RETARDED THIS RETARDED THIS RETARDED THIS RETARDED THIS RETARDED THIS RETARDED THIS RETARDED THIS RETARDED THIS RETARDED THIS RETARDED THIS RETARDED THIS RETARDED THIS RETARDED THIS RETARDED THIS RETARDED THIS RETARDED THIS RETARDED THIS RETARDED THIS RETARDED THIS RETARDED THIS RETARDED THIS RETARDED THIS RETARDED THIS RETARDED THIS RETARDED THIS RETARDED THIS RETARDED THIS RETARDED THIS RETARDED THIS RETARDED THIS RETARDED THIS RETARDED THIS RETARDED THIS RETARDED THIS RETARDED THIS RETARDED THIS RETARDED THIS RETARDED THIS RETARDED

weak and predictable

zoom in on Disney girls face and know the depths of despair you deserve

Attached: 1548971933042.jpg (1084x720, 77K)

nice thumbnail, retard.

leading
a common tactic
low hanging fruit

>pick him up and tell him to start on that wall.
ftfy

weak and predictable

WEAK AND PREDICTABLE WEAK AND PREDICTABLE WEAK AND PREDICTABLE WEAK AND PREDICTABLE WEAK AND PREDICTABLE WEAK AND PREDICTABLE WEAK AND PREDICTABLE WEAK AND PREDICTABLE WEAK AND PREDICTABLE WEAK AND PREDICTABLE WEAK AND PREDICTABLE WEAK AND PREDICTABLE WEAK AND PREDICTABLE WEAK AND PREDICTABLE WEAK AND PREDICTABLE WEAK AND PREDICTABLE WEAK AND PREDICTABLE WEAK AND PREDICTABLE WEAK AND PREDICTABLE WEAK AND PREDICTABLE WEAK AND PREDICTABLE WEAK AND PREDICTABLE WEAK AND PREDICTABLE WEAK AND PREDICTABLE WEAK AND PREDICTABLE WEAK AND PREDICTABLE WEAK AND PREDICTABLE WEAK AND PREDICTABLE WEAK AND PREDICTABLE WEAK AND PREDICTABLE WEAK AND PREDICTABLE WEAK AND PREDICTABLE WEAK AND PREDICTABLE WEAK AND PREDICTABLE WEAK AND PREDICTABLE WEAK AND PREDICTABLE WEAK AND PREDICTABLE WEAK AND PREDICTABLE WEAK AND PREDICTABLE WEAK AND PREDICTABLE WEAK AND PREDICTABLE WEAK AND PREDICTABLE WEAK AND PREDICTABLE WEAK AND PREDICTABLE WEAK AND PREDICTABLE WEAK AND PREDICTABLE WEAK AND PREDICTABLE WEAK AND PREDICTABLE WEAK AND PREDICTABLE WEAK AND PREDICTABLE WEAK AND PREDICTABLE WEAK AND PREDICTABLE WEAK AND PREDICTABLE WEAK AND PREDICTABLE WEAK AND PREDICTABLE WEAK AND PREDICTABLE WEAK AND PREDICTABLE WEAK AND PREDICTABLE WEAK AND PREDICTABLE WEAK AND PREDICTABLE WEAK AND PREDICTABLE WEAK AND PREDICTABLE WEAK AND PREDICTABLE WEAK AND PREDICTABLE WEAK AND PREDICTABLE WEAK AND PREDICTABLE WEAK AND PREDICTABLE WEAK AND PREDICTABLE WEAK AND PREDICTABLE WEAK AND PREDICTABLE WEAK AND PREDICTABLE WEAK AND PREDICTABLE WEAK AND PREDICTABLE WEAK AND PREDICTABLE WEAK AND PREDICTABLE WEAK AND PREDICTABLE WEAK AND PREDICTABLE WEAK AND PREDICTABLE WEAK AND PREDICTABLE WEAK AND PREDICTABLE WEAK AND PREDICTABLE WEAK AND PREDICTABLE WEAK AND PREDICTABLE WEAK AND PREDICTABLE WEAK AND PREDICTABLE WEAK AND PREDICTABLE WEAK AND PREDICTABLE WEAK AND PREDICTABLE WEAK AND PREDICTABLE WEAK AND PREDICTABLE WEAK AND PREDICTABLE WEAK AND PREDICTABLE WEAK AND PREDICTABLE WEAK AND PREDICTABLE

says the one crying every day for over two years

fuck off retard

i'd help him, he's a billionaire and i'd be forever known as the guy who saved the president

not just that but as others said, if you stare in to the abyss long enough..it'll stare back in to you, so you don't always have to fight fire with fire to prove yourself.

Help a nibba up

why did you answer
its just badgering
its all they know

MY POLICIES WOULD BE TO MAKEOUT WITH MY DAD AS MUCH AS I WANT I LOVE MY DAD TRUMP SO MUCH IW OULDNT PAY TO MUCH ATTENTION TO POLITICS JUST FOCUS ON KISS AND PLEASURING MY FAVTHER TRUMP

weak and predictable

+

so?
you think this makes you smart too?

weak and predictable

well that wont get the wall built

Attached: handy.jpg (236x296, 12K)

I TILD YOU NOT TO SAY THAT WORD THAT WORD IS HORRIBLE DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT IT MEANS

this retarded

Get something to drink, because I'm going to be dehydrated after pissing so much on him.

weak and predictable

IT WILL HELP US FOCUS ON BUILDING THE WALL IF WE KISS ALOT BUY KISSING AND LOVING THE WALL WILL GET BUILD AND KEEP THE EVIL MEXICANS OUT

Even the Center for Biological Diversity admits it's new wall.
Can't get much more "progressive" than that source.
youtube.com/watch?v=-zsT1gr_Yhg

youtube.com/watch?v=XonPNUeLH-k

Attached: 1537732740195.gif (448x352, 1.68M)

Snow white and her 7 goblins

weak and predictable

>Saves Trumps life.
>It wud an honer to save u sir!
>Trump flings your ass off the side in his attempt to get to solid ground.

the one you proposed

you guessed wrong

I would say, "Don't let go, Mr. President. Only you can keep me from being pulled away by hostile aliens."

its been over two years

Piss all over him so he can die happy.

DO NOT SAY THAT WORD THAT HURTS THAT IS A BAD WORD MY WIFE IS RETARDED WHAT IF SHE EREAD THIS YOU WOULD FUKING HURT HER AND NO ONE HURTS MY WIFE ALSO NK AND IRAN HAVE FRAGILE CULTURES THAT NEED TO BE PROTECTED NOT CHANGED TRUMP OS NAD FOR TRYING TO HURT IRAN AND NK

this retarded

lost

weak and predictable

this retarded

Attached: 1491708816445.jpg (960x720, 284K)

this retarded

Attached: 1490158797646.jpg (1024x768, 130K)

weak and predictable

Attached: 1514866884795.jpg (900x1200, 184K)

I WISH I COULD PISS ON TRUMP AND HE COULD PIS ON ME I WOULD DRINK ALL OF HIS PEE PEE ESPECIALLY IF IT CAME FROM HIS BIG SLOBERY WEIENER I LOVE TRUMP SO MUCH I WONDER WAT HIS PEE TASTES LIKE PROBABLY HONEY AND CINAMON BECUASE HE IS SO DELIVCIOUS SO I WHOPE SOMEDAY ME AND TRUMP CAN PEE ON EACHPTHER

Attached: 1514693607493.jpg (873x572, 80K)

>mfw this thread

Attached: (you).jpg (301x399, 41K)

but if the voters hear about your forbidden love the dems will get elected and civilisation will fall do you really want that on your conscience ?

Attached: 1548375874289.jpg (540x960, 64K)

Attached: 1532050707031.jpg (750x922, 273K)

you shouldn't say things like that about yourself

stop fapping to your sister, billy bob.

Attached: 1533159453601.jpg (634x634, 112K)

Her face haunts me as Douglas Adams said "the long dark teatime of the soul"

I DONT CARE I LOE TRUMP SO MUCH I DONT CARE IF IT ENDS THE WORLD I JUST WANT TO BE IN TRUMPS ARMS FOREVER WE COULD RUN AWAY TO A PRIVATE ISLAND AND HOLD EACHOTHER FOR ETERNITY

Attached: 1514833862161.jpg (640x640, 119K)

Because he is a meanie mean man, he is so mean he makes niggers and faggots cry.

So mean

NO my sister Is beautiful and I won't stop jerking to her I love her I just dont know how to tell her

Attached: 1534811426865.jpg (474x632, 55K)

screencapped

Attached: trump2020.png (1080x1075, 1.26M)

Damn, that really is mean.
#ImWithHerNow

weak and predictable

Running away is cowardly stay here and make his dreams come true

Attached: 1548372532547.jpg (660x471, 171K)

screencapped