Does this produce an emotional reaction from inside you?

Does this produce an emotional reaction from inside you?

Attached: 10D204D3-3CFA-4F1F-A64F-E1D96DF4679D.jpg (780x438, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=--1EsCY40Rg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no

They're dead human bodies. This is old news. Nice try you propagandist mother fucker. Got anything else you wanna test us with you fuckin bitch?

Yea... build the wall and this will stop.

Why not?

youtube.com/watch?v=--1EsCY40Rg

Truth dubs.

>from inside you
jizz maybe?
Also curiosity. Why'd the mexinigger stuff the girl in his shirt? that's probably why the dumb fucks drowned, how are you supposed to swim like that.

No. I'm an edgy faggot.

I'm so glad Mexico never invented the ladder.

No. It may not even be a real photo.

It makes me hate white people.

no, because they clearly where killed then dumped.

Obviously. I'm human.

imagine not knowing its fake

Attached: 1552175344346.jpg (317x267, 12K)

you should go for a swim shitskin =)

No

not at all. Why do you ask?

Propaganda. This is why America needs to gather up some people and get rid of the Nazi groups AND communist sympathizers. I think it's obvious this country can make it without you brainwashed fags. Got it cunts? You're going to get wiped out.

No and im from mexico

I feel...optimistic by seeing this pic. The reason is I see that they are dead and maybe this will act as a deterrent for similar illegal border crossers. So, in a way this pic makes me a bit giddy. It is a bit like you were dreaming about a new toy for Christmas. It was all you ever thought about, and when you opened your package on Christmas morning there it was. This pic is kinda like that.

most likely staged for propaganda needs like that little kid that drowned in greece when shitskin invasion to europe was on full speed

Attached: 1522099151487.jpg (672x367, 63K)

like what?

Attached: yrheheh.png (1024x695, 1.2M)

Not really. I've already transitioned into full revolutionary communism, politically, because of all the shit capitalism/colonialism is causing in the world. This image is just another photo showing the grim reality, and since i'm seeing so much content, and reading so much about war-zones, refugee smuggling, slave auctions, prison slavery, exploitation in general, another photo just doesn't DO anything. I'm already max rage.

/thread

Why should it?

I'm not offering infinite free stuff to lure them to the US.

Yes. It makes me deeply feel that black cultural appropriation should stop. Too many suburban white kids destroying our own roots and culture...oh and this would also hurry hip-hop along to its death already.

absolutely it does

that asshat "father" got himself and that toddler killed all because he wouldn't attempt to enter the USA through the normal means (meaning at a border checkpoint)

border checkpoint = no drowning

fuck that guy for killing that child

Don't you remember? EVERYBODY hates white people. I don't even let it bother me. I live in a very fucking WHITE town and I couldn't be happier. LOOK AT ME!!!!! I'm *SO* fucking DIVERSE.

You racist fuck, it's not just mexicans you bigot. And engineering is a thing... fucking retards all over this globe....oh wait you probably think the earth is flat too.

Attached: 2gnfgm.jpg (1066x600, 69K)

All these dubs that are Pro wall... It's time to build

this. anyone who doesnt think this is an idiot. Same for people that complain about "concentration camps" at the border. Those people chose to come here against the law. They couldve stayed in Mexico

No. Dipshit Mexicans have died in that fucking river for decades. Just because it’s on the news now, reporting two deaths out of I don’t fuckin know how many over the years, I’m not going to feel anything more than I feel for the 6000 some odd other fuckin people who die every day on planet earth.

Attached: D8FA8584-879A-4CBF-945E-8DFBDC188E33.jpg (488x654, 38K)

What is this trying to say?

Attached: 1285085371668.png (241x230, 163K)

Yeah! I'm pissed the riverbank isn't covered in dead niggers

I have to admit it brought up deep deep emotions. I have never been so happy. The pure joy this picture provides is immeasurable.

kek

it gives me a warm tingling feeling in my penis

This shit happens every fuckin day. This is fed bait. Feds gay everything up.

idk. i dont speak mexican. anyway, LETS BUILD THE WALL!!!

Attached: deAdder.jpg (927x811, 156K)

I’ve a different version of this pic, one from the same camera angle and side, but the small boy is on the other side of the larger body. That can’t have happened unless 1) someone else re-positioned the bodies or 2) they aren’t really dead and shifted on their own for a different take.

Yes
I fell this

Attached: images (13).jpg (539x568, 34K)

Not even the slightest bit honestly

150,000 people die
every
single
day

I'm probably going to tribute this pic.

OMG, rly? we have to stop this!

Attached: op sucks gigantic dicks.jpg (634x566, 37K)

yes
it makes me angry because that Salvadoran rat was so stupid

You niggers and your conspiracies

Attached: 3ED9430A-4870-40AC-B601-54536D8CC8C9.png (500x578, 135K)

Not what so ever

Anger at the parent and anger at those funding this attempt to hurt America.

Tourist visa costs $200 and is a lot safer than crossing a dessert. Minimum wage in Mexico is 3 dollars less than the US so that's about a weeks pay to cross the boarder legally. Tell me why this happened.

Only that they're fucking stupid

Disappointed he was a shit parent letting his kid die because he wanted free gibs instead of following proper procedure.

Shitty parenting... one dead retard is now two dead retards

yh, it does. It causes boredom since I've seen it so much. I didn't care in the first place though

Literally sneaking into the US has been achieved by every dirtbag on the planet. This fuck couldn't figure it out? Darwin award for father and child.

Strangely, it doesn't. I have pity only for the living.

And yet all I can do is sit in front of my computer, bought with capitalist money, and vent big words. "Ma, I'm doing stuff to fix the world!"

yes.

I wish i could murder the father for murdering his daughter.

Attached: Kendall-Jenner.jpg (1920x1536, 233K)