I'm supposed to get cirrcumsized tomorrow...

I'm supposed to get cirrcumsized tomorrow. Any funny thing I could say to the docs or nurses before I get sleepy with the drugs.

Pic related, I'm French

Attached: hC36603A3.jpg (450x548, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com\invite\mhHPe8D
bbc.com/news/uk-england-47292307
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Join this discord... Why the FUCK not???
discordapp.com\invite\mhHPe8D
GO GO GO

-bl

Nigga how about not get circumcised you fucking big nosed jew.

why are you mutilating your genetals?

Le penis, it has to go

that seems like a reasonable idea. op, you should think about that.

>discordapp.com\invite\mhHPe8D
Sure, I'm joining but pwease don't dox me and push me to suicide or take HRT ;_;

It's for (((medical))) reasons

My poor little baguette :'(

What about the jokes I could tell them?

oy vey

Make sure you cut off the right end and not my nose or fingers

Keep the tip

dont do it op
im circumcised and wish i wasnt
it sucks

Get a local anesthetic and watch the surgery or at least get it on camera and post it here. Is a real surgeon doing it or some oy-vey jew that'll eat the foreskin afterwards?

I like the idea, I could have a portable oreo holder... not sure my parents would agree tho :/

Attached: tbP0wy33lFr3IMNDFfdmAKitUMWMM1eamaSLapFxK5M.jpg (960x570, 60K)

That's where the protein is for some fine dining later.

I take note, though is there something better?

I can't cancell, my parents and the doctors say i have to..

Real surgeon and hospital, though will they allow me if I ask to bring a camera???

Just shout hon hon hon wee wee im french hon hon hon like mmmmmm baguette

>Keep the tip

Since you're the one paying the bill it's not about them allowing you. They're probably filming it anyway for legal reasons and to prevent lawsuits.
Why are you doing it at your age?

This is probably a troll thread. But I will add three things:
1. I was circumcised as a teen for medical reasons. I personally noticed no decrease in pleasure. You’ll be fine OP.
2. Most of the anti circumcision activists are neurotic Jews obsessed with their dicks. It isn’t a real thing.
3. As far as I know the Jewish religion has no interest in circumcising non Jews. It’s an in group thing. At least that what I’ve hear from Jews.

I'm not, the social security is, I'm in france and it's a medical condition I have what's called a fimosis, I can't pull it. They film medical procedures int he US?

The 1st point is conforting, the doctor said the same, guess I'll see in a week how it changes.

Attached: yp6kp.jpg (500x500, 23K)

Allah akbar

French laws are different so I can't speak to that. But yeah in the US some medical procedures are filmed and we most certainly have first rights to them with HIPPA laws, that's pretty much patient/doctor privilage and is very legally protected.
So when signing into a hospital for some procedure and you're the one ultimately paying for it or at least approving of it you don't have to agree to anything that you don't want.

If I want some camera in the room then I'm gonna do that or they're not getting paid. I don't want some sandnigger touching me for the amount that we get charged here.

Just because someone shoves a contract in your face doesn't mean you have to agree to it and you're free to change it, I learned that when I was a little kid.

The real sneaky part that some places do it that while filming it wont let people know that it's being filmed. It really helps to read any contract and do due diligence.

>2. Most of the anti circumcision activists are neurotic Jews obsessed with their dicks. It isn’t a real thing.

Jews are the ones protecting circumcision you fucking blatant liar. The Icelandic government tried to ban circumcision in 2016, and it was a rabi who successfully convinced them to cancel their plans. This entire comment is pure fucking bullshit. You're trying to convince people to mutilate themselves because you don't want to admit that you're lesser for what was done to you, you absolute fucking psychopath.

** HIPAA
And yeah I've worked in the industry and the laws specify that you're personally responsible for misuse of private medical information. That can add up to a lot of money very fast for sleazeball types, of course they leave the country pretty fast so really aren't prosecuted.

bbc.com/news/uk-england-47292307
have fun

>bbc.com/news/uk-england-47292307
It took two years for him to do that? Dollars to donuts that there were more underlying issues with him than a circumcision and media is playing it up, but then I'd expect nothing more from any UK media.

Just a little off the top, if you please.

So when will it grow back?

In Amok Time

that is a great joke. The other two responses didnt get it lol

there are other options than doing this shit yourself, cutfag here also due to medical reasons, but i was 7-8 at the time and had no clue whats happening. being cut sucks major ass. deny the operation if you can and look for alternative options.

It does? Why? Most people are trying to reassure me and anyway I can't cancel it so..

I confirm, though I checked, not legal to keep body parts in france :/

you must cancel bro. i live in a country where people dont cut their penis, like nobody ever besides jews and the fools that cut their dick due to medical reasons. in public showers people thought i was a jew, i heard people talking about "did you see it?". also girls were weirded out because they've never seen a cut dick before, they dont say anything but you can see. pants will irritate the skin which will hurt like a motherfucker in the beginning, and the skin will slowly get insensitive. you wont feel the top of your dick, so girls would have to take it deeper to even get you to feel anything during bj. sex is ok, no idea how it could have been before though. my libido dropped by a fuckton due to these experiences. anything else? just fuck it and dont go to the hospital or wherever it is going to take place.