>She keeps asking me whats wrong
>Eventually start yelling at her infront of everyone
>She starts crying, apologizing, etc
>I leave
>We share the same apartment but its in my name
>She doesnt come over
>Keeps trying to call me saying how sorry she is
>I block her ass
>Family, mutual friends, her family, keep calling me saying how shity she feels and how I should give her another chance
>i dont think i can
what do I do Yea Forums?
feels really bad man

Attached: Juice.jpg (1000x1000, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com\invite\mhHPe8D
share.cloutpay.co/RestrictedInno
discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Go fuck someone else and come back and tell her how great the sex was.

not a bad idea user

Don't user she fucking cheated on you, She knows what she is was doing was wrong and she still did. Move on user she's just going to do it again.

Attached: 1556684488240.jpg (960x825, 67K)

Join this discord... Why the FUCK not???
discordapp.com\invite\mhHPe8D
GO GO GO

-2c

Tell everyone that you don't give a fuck about that whore and to leave you alone. Tell her to crawl back to her fuckboi like the bitch she is and leave you alone. Problem solved

Cheaters are not to be trusted.

Attached: 7119553.jpg (288x288, 5K)

take her back if she agrees to run around with a broom up her ass for a few hours

thatll teach her

then throw her out

i know women

>be me
>text random numbers
>wanna fuck again bae?

Attached: pepe ok.jpg (570x487, 45K)

is this legit?
Think about it like this.

Why waste your time feeling sad when she clearly showed she doesn't value you in the same way "you do her"

Every time she or someone she knows contacts you for her, send them a video of you fucking someone else. Basically make a tindr and fuck out your sadness for a couple days and remind yourself who your life should be about.

>>Family, mutual friends, her family, keep calling me saying how shity she feels and how I should give her another chance
You shouldn't block just her, block every one that say that you should take her back.

If she fucked around on you now, she'll do it again when you are married and have 3 kids. She'll do it every time you go out of town. She'll do your best friend if she gets the chance. If you're okay with that, keep her. If not, dump her.

What kind of family do you have? Why are they telling you to work things out with a filthy slut? Go next, man. Hurts but you'll get over it.

Op here, really appreciate what everyone is saying. Didn't expect this kinda kindness from here but still, im gonna take your guys's advice, fuck her and everyone who says I should get back with her
Thanks Yea Forums

Attached: Thanksb.png (257x196, 7K)

doing good son

thanks dad

I wouldn't give her another chance. If she did it once, she'll do it again.

If she cannot appreciate you and decides to cheat on you, she doesn't deserve you my man.

Dont be pussy whipped b/ro

>what do I do Yea Forums?
call her on the phone, and tell her to come at your apartement to make some conversation about all that. When she finaly get in side of your place, then tell her that she can pack up all of her things, while you are going out at some place like pub, bar, . . . Give her maximum two hours and then tell her, when i'm gonna back to this place, i don't wanna see you, or your stuff over. While you're spending your time in the pub, be emotional manipulative bastards with other girls and use that to your advantage. Who knows you might turn to your place with a new woman, just give it a try, you have nothing to lose anyway, and of course and good luck Yea Forumsro

the trust between you two has been broken and is impossible to rebuild unless you're a cuck. not worth, fuck a tinder slut and send her grandma the vid

Don't go back to that whore user

You why they want you to give another chance? Cause she needs your house and nothing but that. Don't be sad about it, be glad you didn't have kids or something. Women do shit like that. I know cause I was the guy texting her. They stay with you out of convenience. I'm sorry, but it's the truth. I had many relationships and experience will teach you to deal with this reality.

if even your own family says shit like that cut ties with them, a family that isn't on their childs side is not worth keeping in touch with

Continuing, I'm so used at women being like that cause it's become funny how surprised they get when I don't play their "in love" game. Many times I just turn my back and walk away on their first sign of them trying to manipulate me. Women think their pussy is gold and you'll do anything for that wet hole. Don't fall for their games, being by yourself is better than losing your soul.

Just murder her.

Dont you dare to go back.

This. If you want to continue the relationship you’re not going to be able to recover without fucking someone else. You will continue to feel inadequate and have a lust for revenge

Women are shit. If you didnt see the msg you would be slurping on Reggie's cum in that pussy. She would keep cheating on you forever.

Devilish fucker.

Forget it user, once a whore always a whore.
She feels horrible? GOOD
Hope she fucking kills herself or chokes on dick or something.

now let me put a finger in you

Doing god's work right there user. Keep your chin up and let her fuck around with some other guy. You dodged a bullet imo.

Once a cheater always a cheater, the bitch isn't worth it

You can make it a little less obvious FBI man

As someone who got cheated on just get rid of her.

It's hard at first and you'll feel like you ripped your own heart out of your chest but in due time you'll look back at that moment and be glad you got it over with.

Don't lose your dignity, dump the bitch.

Cheaters are cheaters my dude. Those type of people arent even worth anyone's time in a relationship. There are soo many better girls out there who actaully have goals set in life and wont do something as retarded as to cheat on someone. Dont go back to a fucking whore.

I'm afraid this is the hard truth

I agree with this. It was planned and premeditated. It would be bad enough if she was drunk or w/e but no, she PLANNED IT. Dont go back to despair just because its convenient user.

Fucking this

Attached: 1560077857661.gif (237x240, 1.95M)

Tell her to kick rocks, if she cheated once she'll cheat again

its not 2013 anymore everyone uses both sites

Attached: 1555188768978.gif (355x322, 681K)

BLOCK
Zero contact ever again.
Find a new meat socket to plug - don’t set expectations to high.

Kek

Stop liking what I dont like!
What are you, 12?

Once a cheater always a cheater

Don't enable thottery. Cut her out of your life. She just craves the stability that you provide to her life but she's too much of an attention whore to not fuck other guys. Her weakness has been exposed and she doesn't know how to deal with the consequences and so she's begging. Teach her a harsh life lesson and respect yourself by letting her go, man.

I'm 12 and wut is this?
GTFO where you have been before nigger

I hope you know she is getting fucked by that contact as we speak while she is not in the apartment with you.. "I had nowhere to go" "He cared about me" and other stuff like this will be spouted out her whore mouth when she isnt currently swallowing a dick. Dont cuck yourself and delete her for fucks sake, DONT GIVE HER A 2ND CHANCE, HOW HARD CAN IT BE TO BE LOYAL

This

You JUST proved my point :) haha

Kek, you villain

This man has analyzed perfectly. 10/10

idk fam people cheat for some weird reasons. maybe she's so unsatisfied emotionally that she's lashing out sexually, but knows if she actually does it openly she might lose you. talk it out. smh yall out here trying to break my mans up. people do bad shit sometimes. if your partner is imperfect, surprise surprise, you're dating a human fucking being with flaws. i'd be seriously creeped out of i was ever in a relationship with no problems. it'd be fuckin creepy.
that being said, i've never dated anyone and im a massive faggot, so, grain of salt, yadda yadda.

>what do I do Yea Forums?
You’re doing it. Cut that slag off. There a good women out there, I promise. If a slob like me can find one so can you.

Attached: 4FE3BE64-6E44-43AC-8C48-307EFD00B3EE.jpg (1082x1260, 301K)

Fuck off cuck, don't enable cheating whores

If she's done it once, she'll do it again user

These are the true words of a cuck. Hes comparing cheating (something planned) to a mistake (accidental) he is a brainlet and his way of thinking will bring you to suicide

You’re both faggots

Absolute villian mode

move on..if you cant trust someone you cant be with them..you cant help what people do to you..but you have control over how you respond..

This

Op here again, blocked everyone who told me to get back with her, got tinder and matched with some girl, probably gonna end up being a one night stand but whatever. Love all you guys, you all are the fucking best

Use this link to make quick money and rub it in her face share.cloutpay.co/RestrictedInno

I'm sure you say that as Tyrone fucks your wife

Good for you, do you have any screenshots

COME JOIN THE MOST FANTASTIC DISCORD THE WORLD HAS EVER FUCKING SEEN WE GOT THE HOTTEST BABES, THE CHILLEST DUDES AND THE MOST MENTALLY STIMULATING OF CONVERSATIONS JOIN NOW!!

discord
.gg/gztwGSq

Attached: H1SdwqqE9gYg3-XtxZIabVsenw0BObF_pNSUIl4TVHA.png (540x731, 191K)

good job

ask her how many times and with how many people has she cheated on.
then based on that you decide what to do.
read user opinions but the choice is your mate.

Attached: 1561866350014.png (448x366, 263K)

Its easy. Just go and bang another chick. Bitches these days are unloyal. So just go and grief bang some girls until you feel better.

If it’s your name on the lease it’s all her shit out lol for seriously tho cause if she goes back inside she won’t make it easy for you to get her out it’s better to have all her shit readily by the door and change those locks my man or just rig it so they don’t work, maybe a chair/ladder or a new little privacy chain that locks from the inside time to cut that hoe off and fuck someone else’s hoe

That side relationship of her’s is founded on the excitement of secrecy. If you leave her, that relationship with Chub fail. Which is what you want. She, having nowhere to go, will likely crawl into arms and home of Chub. Their relationship will fall apart quickly as it was founded on spicy sex and the fact she needs a place to live. Chub is likely a piece of shit like she is so I give them a few months at most. In a few months, she’ll likely hit you up with a “hey” because she’s getting kicked out of Chub’s at that time. Or things between her and Chub aren’t working as planned. You should say “who’s this” to this text. This will ensure reality sweeps into her stupid female brain. The fact she ruined a good relationship and that moving into your side boyfriends house isn’t all it’s cracked up to be will consume her mind. It wouldn’t hurt to have a new girl at this point when she goes creepin on your FB.