Colin Kaepernick is a fucking degenerate black bastard

Colin Kaepernick is a fucking degenerate black bastard.

Attached: kaepernick_football.0.jpg (1200x800, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com\invite\mhHPe8D
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nou

Is nigger

Colin Kaepernick is a Nigger Faggot.

Black Power

Join this discord... Why the FUCK not???
discordapp.com\invite\mhHPe8D
GO GO GO

-6bl

No no no . . . . . White power. Niggers are apes.

Is he even fucking black?

Sort of.

I'll take the bait, Colin Kaepernick, God bless you, you have a right to protest, you have a right to be different, It's called the First Amendment. I don't agree but it's your right.

Attached: football man.jpg (957x956, 181K)

So when I use 4g I'm banned but with wifi I'm not? I dont understand internets I guess. Either way fuck this guy. Hes a sad, lonely man who always looks very confused and he needs all the attention and he needs it yesterday.

So did I unintentionally evade a ban? Cause that's bullshit if so. How the fuck would I know until I turned my 4g back on

Everyone has the right to be a moron

why? because he hurt your feelings,tough shit snowflake

>its called the first ammendment

oh right,because america still thinks the constitution matters.your nig boy obama already got rid of that ammendment

don't worry, ill burn an extra flag for you tomorrow.

He's a quadroon, so yes.

You shouldn't talk that way about him....

It insults all the degenerate black bastards that are out there, whether they are fucking or not!

Ladies & gentlemen...I present to you the biggest Drama Queen on the NFL

Nike got nothin to do with politics
10 month later: the 200 years old defunct american flag should be on my shoes

Good!

Niggers don't belong in our society anyways. They are nothing but problems. Deport them all back to Africa or exterminate them.

Do you realize how much cleaner, safer, richer, & smarter our nation would be if we didn't have nigs & spics?

hi guys

i'm colin

i'm a quarterback

even though i sucked i should get to play but they banned me because i'm black and i'm woke

we have to take down the white man because he be holding me back, even when he was signing my $3 million paycheck

fuck the white man

gimme my reparations

They have a problem with banning people using dynamic ip. I'm always here on the phone, and must have seen forty bans intended for someone else.
>YOU BAN
>CP PERVERT
>NO APPEAL
...next day all is well again

Let me preface this statement with. Hes a huge dick sucking faggot. And a nigger cunt. It's his right.

I admire Kaepernick. Smart guy with a moral compass. Those of you who resort to calling him names sound pretty insecure.

just say nigger like a normal person

Moral compass lol niggergot paid

they're called niggers, dude

Attached: latest.png (281x333, 125K)

So people attack him because he's black... and then because he's not black? The people here are a sorry bunch of losers.

No just because he's a faggot nigger get it right

He's a big pussy.

Uhmm, you mean on the Nicolaus Copernicus

Attached: DB27A87A-2A61-49A7-AA83-A0B6954AB86B.jpg (1236x1196, 774K)

Fuck you Colin you nigger coon mutherfucker go eat anuther banana

Must really annoy you that he makes so much fucking more than you. :-)

That can't be true user, you just posted a raciest comment, and it is further evidence of your post, that intelligence is not a prerequisite to speak freely

Lol.typical trump supporter

"I'm gonna take action by paying stupid shit on the internet."

Yeah, you shower him!

Hey while we are wrw., I jsut want o inform my appointment for that new muffler install in the Mustang. I know your kid isn't all that good at things so I thought I'd check

Why the fucking hell do any of you racist cunts even care about the shoes?

None of you can afford a new pair of Nikes anyway, go back to Walmart and shut the fuck up.

I can't believe Nike pulled their new shoe with the Betsy Ross flag because Kaepernick said it's offensive. What don't nigs find offensive? Corporate management are such pusscakes.

Thats a bit mean.

He is however a shite QB who's publicity stunt has gotten a bit out of hand.

We're paying for those shoes indirectly through our taxes. The big name shoe companies have been huge beneficiaries of corporate welfare for decades. Government subsidies for shoes (originally welfare was broken into different parts so you were given x amount for shoes, cloths, food etc.) helped drive up the prices. Why do you think athletic shoes are marketed almost exclusively towards blacks

An yet still a better and more accomplished human being then you.

Kap is a white guy...

White family, college educated, prissy. Stop slangering blacks because of this white faget

None of that explains why you give a flying fuck about Kaepernick's involvement.

You are truly an asshole. Where are your FACTS to back up your idiotic statement

He's a cock loving half breed fuck

Who the fuck is talking about shoes? I don't a shit about shoes. He's just a faggot nigger

FORM. A. COHERENT. THOUGHT. Fucking retarded ass.

The only reason anyone is talking about his ass during the NFL offseason is because he got involved with Nike's shoe design.

Don't fucking pretend otherwise, faggot.

I dont give a rats ass about shoes but I do give a rats ass about a traitor to America.

I bought a pair of Nikes for work. I just think he's a filthy faggot.

Talk about black guilt,

>> social justice
>> But Fedel Castro was great

And yet Trump is probably fine with you.

You want to judge someone based on the color of their skin, rather than their actions.

Congratulations, you're retarded.

You're entitled to your opinion, idiotic and baseless though it may be.

He's a giant pussy.

The left can't meme.

stay mad white boi

Let me guess, you heard your father and uncle say this, while they were watching a game. Drinking beer, stuffing their fat asses with Chips and dip talking about how they were twice as good as that nigger, am I right so far? Then wiping the dip they spilled off their wife beater T shirts informing you that they would have gotten full rides to Old Miss or Bamma but the took two black players instead, you know account of the quotas

Colin isnt black, nigger boi

Why not? His actions are based on the color of his skin. Disrupting the NFL with his stupidity was staged because of skin color.

A moral compass is not the same thing as being a muckraker

The only loser here is Collin. All hes doing is stirring the pot to stay relevant

Intelligence is not a prerequisite to speak freely.... glad you understand. Collin has a right to be stupid or retarded. Not sure which one he is tho...

Well I am prejudice

He's definitely a faggot that's for sure

which are you

Yeah. He a poop butt

but he is only 1/2 black

he's a nigger

also checked

How true love it

Do you need a safe place from the words, snowflake?

We just call them niggers where I come from, chief.

Attached: c3c41381a58e8b178e87ea0e02b5375ce725b0424be482737c86ef6fd1757239.jpg (246x205, 7K)

Is this 2017?

Attached: Nword.jpg (576x1024, 78K)