Satanism thread!

Satanism thread!

Attached: church-of-satan-logo(2).jpg (632x420, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LzyS2_aGXQQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hail Satan!

God bless you all, folks

check

Can you be into this but not into the woo magic bs aspects?
I like the dark aesthetic and christian trolling but am skeptic/athiest

Hail satan you beautiful bastard

Attached: f4120eb.jpg (1536x2048, 380K)

Satanism essentially advocates for not believing in bullshit and being skeptical, so yes if you want to be a Satanist but don't want to believe in magic you can, in fact there are many satanic religions based on that idea, it seems to me that you're only thinking about Laveyan Satanism

Documentary about LaVeyan Satanism that comes and goes depending on copyright strike claims:

youtube.com/watch?v=LzyS2_aGXQQ

Attached: antonlavey4.jpg (1794x1758, 1.08M)

Never heard of this documentary, thanks user

WORTHLESS FAGGOT

all of you need your heads crushed into the shape of a pancake by a sledgehammer wielding teutonic aryan

KILL ALL PAGAN MUTTS

Attached: legend.jpg (1280x720, 158K)

Baphomet is not fucking real.

Ok, I mean, god and satan aren't either, but at least they're historical fiction. Baphomet is only about 125 years old, and is most likely a bastardization of a misheard word, by French speaking Templars.

Fucking hate this shit.

Lets all rejoice!

Attached: a14.jpg (1484x990, 136K)

That's the most Christian thing I've heard all day.

the being known as "satan" is a powerful archon residing in a lower dimension.

it feeds on the pain and suffering of life forms on higher dimensions.

unfortunately, the fuck is real.

luckily, christ, the benjamites, and thoth are real too, and when the time is right we're gonna rape all the satanfags by pounding their brittle bodies into the dirt

Lol
You first
No he isn't, you're quite right, but he's a symbol that means something and we use that. Also nobody fucking cares
Nah

God bless you, my friend

Satanists are the only people that can stop radical christians and muslims from destroying this world.

Attached: 1536410196291.png (264x274, 30K)

it is my heritage! it is my bloodline!

IT IS MY DESTINY TO KILL EVIL

Attached: lightoftheworld.png (208x242, 19K)

Evil is good.

Attached: a12.jpg (380x266, 22K)

Congratulations on your 12th birthday!

NO

activated members of christ's chosen will save you all from islam and the new world order!

hahahahahaha

NO

Kek

AAAAA

Said nobody ever

Nah we just want the radicals to leave us the fuck alone, go be radical somewhere else

hahahaha look at all of my glorious chevrons

Since satanism sued netflix over Sabrina the Teenage witch they lost all of my respect. That's what shit religions do, I thought satanism was better than that.

What kinda faggot name is Bertin

it also involves eating and raping babies/children, sacrificing saints, and being an overall piece of fucking garbage

Waddup? Favorite book by Michael Ford?

my last name you fucking cocksucker

and I'm noble class so show some respect

Not even Satanists believe in Satan. It's an excuse to push for contrarianism, and point out the abuses of Christianity.

That was the Satanic Temple that did that, not "Satanism", the Satanic Temple has always been somewhat questionable in my eyes

Prove literally any of that.

it's a derivative of bertram, which means "bright raven" in german.

and what symbol did the teutonics plaster all over their chests and shields? a raven!!!

I've only ever done the last one of those things, care to prove that Satanists do that? I can prove that we don't, it's actually forbidden for a Satanist to harm another living creature, especially a human

Some groups of Satanists do, the more popular ones don't but to say that no Satanists do is factually incorrect

Yeah, they're giving everybody a bad name. But, to be honest, I deeply respect when they bought a beach to clean it.

have you not heard of the new world order? bohemian grove? the 13 families? this shit happens bro

use quantum micrometer to align Argon lazer with Miller indice of methane ice and watch the moon get vaporized? #ThanosDidNothingWrong
helium nitrogen radium / y = .sol

The Satanic Temple is really hit and miss, sometimes they do things that make me seriously respect them, sometimes they're absolute fucking idiots, it varies, I still think they've done more good than harm though and for that I respect them

They did admittedly at least give Satanism a name, before then the masses hadn't a clue about true Satanism

you attach yourself to vile shit in this life, like being a satanfag, and your soul is FUCKED forever!!

have fun in a lower dimension

Lmao, who the fuck will respect someone with the last name "Bertin"?

Prove any of that.

someone that knows a thing or two about powerful family lines.

what's your last name, you little cunt? i'll google it and see if it's a nobility or not.

Ok you've made three claims here and haven't proven either, prove that:

Being a Satanist is vile

Vile shit fucks the soul

A lower dimension actually exists

I can't without putting myself in danger

Personally, I'd rather if they didn't.

Alex, is that you?

LARP thread? count me in!

faggot, are you even white?

I come from the highest aryan stock, don't make fun of a legendary last name when you aren't even fucking bloodline yourself you stupid peasant

I am Satan

>I come from the highest aryan stock

Attached: CQbyRfF_d.jpg (640x512, 31K)

r u gay?

Attached: 143294095642.jpg (305x496, 51K)

Attached: big-black-cock-6-2.jpg (1125x1500, 364K)

Meh, I'd rather they give Satanism a public name than have to personally explain to a fuckload of retards who intend on getting into my personal life what Satanism is

For $10

Attached: BigButtLinks-Big-Black-Cock-BBC-Lovers+Tits-BBW-Whore+Sluts-221.jpg (854x950, 251K)

Lmao, are you really that much of a pussy that you use you "noble blood lines" as a feeling of being higher than others because you don't actually have a personality or any other personal achievements?

Attached: big-black-cocks-huge-dicks-175.jpg (280x400, 97K)

Attached: big-black-cocks-huge-dicks-162.jpg (396x400, 127K)

Nice cock, you just so happened to show it in the best place too! Satanists are after all the most fun ಡ ͜ ʖ ಡ

hahahah ur funny

I'm a physical sculpture, but i won't post a pic of me here that'd be fucking retarded

got kik or facebook messenger?

Prove you're in danger.

You all have such beautiful penises (。。)

my personality is better than almost everyones because i'm a nonconformist

and I've done more cool shit in high school than most of u faggots

people that openly tell the truth about the illuminati (if they're actually right about what they say) get whacked.

consider death you bastard

Attached: doomguy.png (300x480, 183K)

Attached: Bu-kg9LCYAMQdjl.jpg (600x700, 40K)

this is why I never come on this site, everyone's a stupid cunt. no wonder I want to kill everyone. you're all just fucking retarded

Nah I'm good

I'd love to hold that big penis of yours (≧▽≦)

user Satanism is all about indulgence, if you can't indulge in the retardation and enjoy doing so maybe this site isn't for you

>intentionally picking the losing side

You guys are more cringey than the fedora tipping Atheists

Well I rarely talk about those parts of ny life, but if I do I'd just mention Lucifer as the ageless archetype.

You don't seriously believe there are winners and losers in this game? Nah, life is all about indulgence, Satanism is a philosophy that exists to reach that indulgence, if an atheist can indulge themselves they are no more or no less than us Satanists

Prove it.

They don't.

research Bill Cooper.

they shot him in his own fucking house!!

#notallsatanists

HOLY FUCK

What about child-raping christians?

Hows the 8th grade going?

lololololo

ikr fuckin dumb kids attaching themselves to smut

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

alright shit!

don't be a vile satanfag guys come on!!
be a good person but if anyone fucks with you make them regret they did!

ayys,do you kno anythin of it

I know a fair bit about Laveyan Satanism, other groups not so much

Like the devil worshipping kind,or the atheist shelf worshipping kind?

indawoods bright light,before sunset

lookd likah dis
bluer doh

Attached: thisfar.jpg (1600x900, 243K)

Either, all types of Satanists are welcome here

Yeah but it's not even FUN retardation, just straight up annoying fucking malignant useless retardation

You do realise by following Satanism you are following an Abrahimic religion right?

But we're literally not though, we're using Abrahimic symbols yes, but we do not believe anything within those religions are fact

I'm not.

HAUL S8N

>Picture of a goat
>Text says "Whale"
this is retarded.

The drawings and popular usage of Baphomet is almost 200 years old, but the name was used in trial transcripts by the Templars back in the 1300s, therefore the idea of him has been around much longer. Nice try at attempting to condescendingly educate people, though.