Hey Yea Forums about to pick up my prescription 60 2mgXanax bars

Hey Yea Forums about to pick up my prescription 60 2mgXanax bars
60 adderall 30mg
You jelly ?
Ask me anything

Attached: CEB6C0C1-9183-4BBB-9F21-D698FADDA540.jpg (288x216, 26K)

dude you ever smoked weed. shit is so cash bro you gotta try it lol

I am jelly

really jelly of a person who needs antidepressants... yes

when are you going to give it up?

I hope you and your degenerate pill popping faggot friends overdose

Xanax = anti anxiety
Adderall = adhd meds

Are....are you retarded?

How did you get those perscriptions? Do you really have AdHd and anxiety?

It's actually sad that you're proud of being a drug using degenerate.. one day when you grow up you'll realize how terrible you're life really is and how much money and time you've wasted.

How exactly did you get those scripts? What'd you tell the doctors or whatever?

What did you have to say to the doctor to get those? I would like them as well.

> "You jelly?"
Yeah I'm so jelly that I'm mentally stable and can live without the aid of psychological crutches..

Don't need that shit. I'm sane.

YOU jelly?

I cant believe you find this to be a good or positive thing...you should be happy you dont need drugs as a crutch to live life...

Based, he is jelly. All of these degenerate druggies are jealous of everyone that lives a normal healthy life.

Okay moralfag, here's the deal. Need drugs? No. Want drugs? Yes. Believe it or not, some of us are able to keep it recreational. What reason is there NOT to get high, as long as you're taking care of your responsibilities and aren't hurting anybody? There is nothing inherently wrong with feeling good, you puritanical cunt.

Oh, and some people just aren't happy. Mind blown, I know. Life sucks, then you die, so get high once in a while.

>recreational

Sure thing dude enjoy your upcoming suicidal thoughts and intense drug cravings.

No way your insurance or pharmacy allowed you to get name brand Xanax lol

>Brags about getting two of the shittiest drugs available.
>Asks if we're jelly.
This gets me right in the feels and I think I am experiencing pity.

no they trash drug do dxm faggot

Attached: 1529949765068.png (600x450, 472K)

o shit i got quads

Attached: 1529989291411.jpg (688x573, 127K)

Attached: 1534725777102.jpg (250x187, 5K)

wtf im taking xanax for anxiety disorder it is noting fun it just calms you down and you are sleepy. it is also very addictive and change your behavior so it only should be used if you really need it. If you dont, STAY OUT OF IT

all jokes aside, half a bar and 30 mg of adderall makes any social event a lot better. strongly prefer it over alcohol.

Not really, I got xxxx kpins, xxx of valiums and way more amphetamine than you get in a year.

Have you stopped sucking cock? Also, how does it feel to be drug dependent, loser?

You have been visited by the Laura of not great, not terrible threads.

This thread is currently reading 25 replies (not great, not terrible).

Attached: from_twokinds_on_trash.jpg (1278x637, 89K)