Yo Yea Forums how are y'all today? General job thread, description, salary, title etc...

Yo Yea Forums how are y'all today? General job thread, description, salary, title etc. Also looking for advice if anyone has any in trucking/courier.

I'm a dominoes delivery driver, working 10 hours a week currently, breaking even on weekly expenses, kind of. Plan was to ride that out until I was old enough to do trucking which is only a few months away, however due to unfortunate financial situations guap is probably gonna stay tight unless I can make some moves soon. Its hard to get a job paying anything worth a shit, everyone wants people with on paper experience or certifications which unfortunately I have none of but can also pretty much do anything, I just hate being pinned to one area for long periods of time.

Attached: FB_IMG_1557023552561.jpg (1065x851, 75K)

>I have none of but can also pretty much do anything,
Can you fight a bear? If you can I may know a place where you can make 50$.

>I have none of but can also pretty much do anything,
You can suck dicks? Plenty of money in gay camWhoring/stripping.

If you dont mind shitty work you can almost always get 40+ hours at a fast food place

bump

Confidently
Who cant? No money for guys, thats also gay.
Yeah obv. Min wage is a waste of time, been there.

I do contract security and bartending alternating on weekdays, and in-house bar security on weekends. Usually cash-in-hand for the weekend stuff. About $2,250 a month with taxes.

>Who cant? No money for guys, thats also gay.
OK so when a dude turns gay he also quits being a dude?
Seriously strip bars work on straight dudes because when a chick shows some pink the dude makes it rain money.
So you are thinking that if you helicopter your dick hard enough to blow a fag's hair back, he is not going to hand over his paycheck?
Stripping for gays is what buys Mercedes.

I'm trucking. How old do you have to be where you are for it?

I work for a bank. It’s like a teller position but more involved. I’m still in my first year but the pay seems slightly low for the responsibility. Making $32,000 annually.

why aren't you door dash + lyft on the side?

Been considering security, but I smoke weed in my spare time so not sure how the drug tests work, I know at least if I'm a trucker I should be able to get away w synthetic piss, obviously not trying to drive fucked up or anything.

Shit if it pulled me Mercedes money maybe

You gotta be 21 to do OTR and cross state lines in the US, most ins companies wont insure people under 21 either though which makes getting a local job hard

my wife was a bank teller, the pay was total shit

literally bath and body works at the mall paid better

>You gotta be 21 to do OTR
you can dumptruck when you're 16

Any requirements/schooling?
Gotta be 21 and theyre hit or miss from what I hear.

I was told thats gonna entail basically being more of a co struction worker which is pretty much alot of heavy lifting fir crappy hourly pay, not to mention I live in FL and this sun just bakes ya. I would be doing roofing if I wanted to be in the sun

have a bump, have a kitkat

>I live in FL
well there you go. you know you can move before you're 21 right?

10 hours a week? Must be crushing. I work 70 a week. Every week.
Work more hours.

>Gotta be 21 and
ah, all my friends who do either as a side gig are 30+

no job
no salary
hate life

I was working 80s back to back to back. go home at 1am, get up at 330 and go back. I worked 99 hours one week and literally fell over.

you know what I got for bringing shit in on time with herculean effort from myself and team?

yep, fired.

>100% free time
>hate life

why bro

Shit gets boring when you have no money tbh bc you cant do nothing.
Yeah, that was the plan a few months ago, was gonna goto ME but a friend fucked my house/job searching trip up there and just ended with a blow to the wallet.

no money, no friends, sit in room all day bored. Having a job sucks but being NEET sucks too

I worked 80s every week for about 8 months straight at my last job. It was the worst. Enough time to get home, eat while I was showering and doing laundry, get a couple hours sleep and get back to work. I quit that job a few years later when I had an administrative position with much more liability and no extra compensation. 80 hour weeks will kill people. I was a zombie for sure.

dude fuck dominos when i worked there the most i ever got was 15 hours a week when i said i could work full time
honestly get a job at another place that does delivery because they will actually give you decent hours
or become a server

yeah, that shit definitely killed something inside me forever.

We're all looking for cash
Any trades that are high paying/mow hours or high paying/overtime?

your fucking retarded and should get used to being poor if you think you can't find a security job because you smoke weed but truck drivers don't get regularly tested.

Also 19 and with no kids/skills/GF so I got a lot of time to work with
In LA so just wondering what trades are profitable? What occupations and works are good money?

I'm a spic Incase that changes anything but I don't drink, smoke, etc
No hard drugs and what not and I can always work as I got no other things to worry about

Youre fucking retarded and need to learn to read dipshit. gtfo

Exactly the people I'm trying to avoid working for. Where I work now I went from 30-40hrs a week because I was having to go behind everyone and clean shit up for months, maybe a year, and the managers werent doing there job, and go figure after I dropped my availability until they were going to fix it. GM got fired and some asshole who never needed to be hired took my hours essentially and here I am

Bumping thread

I make between $45-100 an hour, depending on the project, but I have a chronic illness so bad that I can only end up working enough to make about 12 grand a year. How's that for irony.

What do you work as?

That sucks. You should be banking on disability, no?

Starcucks employee here. Job's not too bad, I make like $14.75/hour. Some customers are total dicks, but most are alright. The company gives us good health benefits. I had to get dental work done and it saved me a couple thousand last year. I've worked there for a little over two years. I don't want it to be forever, but I don't see an ending anytime soon. I lack plans and ambition tbh

disabled prostitute

Software developer for a large well-known tech company. $179,000 / year.

Chemical plant operator, search for that exact term. You can make $60K a year with a HS diploma. But you have to be able to do math, remember lots of things, and not mind climbing around on structures full of chemicals (think oil refinery), owned by people who spend the bare minimum on maintenance (and sometimes not even that).

Thing I love most about you people is the fact that you all believe jobs should just be available for you to do without any experience or educational requirements. Must be nice to live at grandmas and be so fuckin naive.