Tell me...

Tell me, why are Americans so stupid that they name a sport in which you predominantly use your hands to carry the ball is called football, and then call the actual, real game of football soccer?

And now cuckservative Americunts are annoyed that some lovely female footballers(the actual true one) on their national team declined to visit their misogynistic, racist president. All they've done is give the US national team free press

lol you even got mad because some Nike shoe got pulled off shelves. What, you gonna boycott them again and burn the shoes like last time, while giving them free press and a profit of 6 billion(yes, cuckservative's rage gave Nike an extra 6 billion in profits) from the whole ordeal?

So in finishing, handegg sucks and cuckservatives suck

Attached: Handegg.jpg (700x500, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com\invite\mhHPe8D
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I haven’t seen this pic in ages. Thanks, user. For that trip down memory lane.

It’s called football because you can’t name it
Niggers in spandex running with an egg in the hand and punching each other to win the egg
That’s just too large

its has historic reason, is derived from the original name rugby football
Why are you so salty?

But no one calls rugby football
It’s just rugby

Tell me, why do Europeans always think and talk about America?

yes no one calls it this today but people did in the early years
I guess because it has a major impact on the world economy, is kind of similar culture wise and has an equal in population size

we talk about your crippling debt, lack of healthcare, your school shootings and your human rights violations at the border in the concentration camps when we talk about you, Americunt

The word Soccer actually comes from the UK though.

Niggerball

europe has these "concentration camps" as well, in greece and italy. Yeah their total capitalistic way of living has major drawbacks, but also major benefits

That’s cute. None of us even think about you until you rage on the Internet over shit that doesn’t matter.

We don’t give you a single thought mohammed

do the euros not understand we could give less of a fuck about soccer regardless of the gender? they don't get as much ESPN coverage as mid-season baseball.

Football is the largest sport by far on this planet. Basketball doesn't even bring in half of what football does. Sit down Americunt

And don't give me bullshit about Basketball being only in the US since it's also a global sport, just no where near as good as football

All sports are gay.

Obsessed

Calling it Soccer is kinda gay tbh. at least the Europeans call ours American football.

This

Soccer is the original British name for the sport. Look it up and go fuck yourself. Football is a real sport. Soccer is fairies frolicking in a meadow.

Who cares

Don’t feel bad mate, your cunts just don’t cut it

Most just call Soccer/Football by the name in the local language and when someone says Football everyone knows it is referring to american football
Of course this does not work for britbongs, but it seems like they are not really EU anymore

Because you use your foot to kick the ball.

/thread

Oh nooo! The Americans won AGAIN! Maybe if we stop being HUGE Minges we could get our country together

Attached: Euroass.jpg (310x232, 29K)

do you call it a real sport because of the perceived manliness? Lol, enjoy your head injuries and brain diseases I guess. Your game isn't even as intensive as the real football or skill oriented. All you do is grab the handegg, and run into people

Attached: 1562131984724.jpg (1024x968, 98K)

First off I said baseball, without the K. As in the most boring sport that has been in constant decline is still more popular here than soccer at its highest level.
>any basketball worth anything is being played in the U.S

I am a eurobro and I think american football is way more interesting than football.
Only watch football when a big event like the world cup is on, but NFL every sunday

American Soccer is just a gayer version of Rugby

Attached: 1332605053158.jpg (844x603, 83K)

Worry about your own shithole country while USA doesn't care about yours, faggot.

It’s true op my people are not well

Couldn't*

>been in a constant decline
Is that why the contracts are getting larger? Mike Trout just signed a 12yr 430 million dollar deal.

>and then call the actual, real game of football soccer?
because the term 'Soccer' predates the term 'football' for the sport that french women invented to keep their men busy.

haha. There's no need for me to believe you, so I won't. Enjoy brain cancer

didn't mean to link last guy

baseball is no where near football on the international level tho

I always thought American Football was known as "Rugby"

Americans are the only ones dumb enough to call Futbol "soccer" & rugby "football".

Around the world, when you talk about Football, people will usually think of pic on the left, not pic on the right.

Dumb Americunts

This. There is literally niggers on both sports. Niggers have made sports unbearable.

Baseball, basketball, & rugby (American Football) is only popular amongst Americans.

It's "soccer" to Americans, but around the world it's known as "football"

Honestly, I don't give a shit about either of them.

There is so many niggers in both sports that's it's unbearable.

>I always thought American Football was known as "Rugby"
then you are astoundingly ignorant

because we want to laugh at you before we lose our free speech

Attached: Eurabia.jpg (400x387, 34K)

Amfrika

they actually belive it

these thoughts are not allowed
please report to your local Imam
Fi Amanullah

I wonder what losing country we beat this time of year. That’s right. All the Europe fags. Every time.

Join this discord... Why the FUCK not???
discordapp.com\invite\mhHPe8D
GO GO GO

-h9

Attached: 1561424248782.jpg (707x490, 41K)