I'd like to thank you for something. I had a great time yesterday and in some way it's all because of you guys

I'd like to thank you for something. I had a great time yesterday and in some way it's all because of you guys.

Can't get into too much detail, but I can talk to you about things in a vague way

Attached: thanks-b-5bc6c7.jpg (500x376, 21K)

You're welcome OP.
Hope today was nice too.

Thanks for the positivity!
Today was good too. A bit unreal, but not remotely as awkward as I expected it to be.

Cool beans!
Hope this trend continues and that every day will become gradually better and that when faced with opposition (as we all do from time to time) that you will find the strength to accept it and shoulder it.

This must be the most inspirational thing I've read in a long time. It's actually pretty great to read.

Most wouldn't have made the same choice as I did, but I enjoyed it and that's what counts, right?

Thanks!

I have no idea what you did, as you never specified. (and really, it isn't important)
But if you have gone out of your comfort zone and found a new aspect of your own self - it IS a genuine victory in adding experience to one's life.

Are you a motivational speaker or something? Because it's working.

It has been a new experience. Some would never speak to me if they knew, but I'm not hurting anyone, so it doesn't matter, right?

How did it have to do with us? Did you find a qt to talk to on the site or something?

Not hurting anyone is a definite win.
I'm not a motivational speaker, but I am an old oldfag, and I've been around.
I appreciate when people have the courage to do something they're afraid to do, or something the culture in which they live would look askance at.
So breaking these preconceptions (including one's own) is both very hard, but also very rewarding when you succeed.

All the best, user.

Something like that. It ended up with me doing something I would have called you crazy for a month ago.

Thanks for sharing your experience. I will save your comments for later.

I hope life treats you well too.

Thanks user, I'll do my best.

Sex. It was sex.

With my sister BTW

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-03-20-42-52-287_com.emogoth.android.phone.mimi.png (1080x2246, 213K)

That screenshot lies.

me
not me

Attached: Screenshot.png (597x712, 119K)

You're right. I don't know how or why it's like that. Didn't even notice. Using a third party app though, could that be it?

Computers are silly things.
No prob.

Thanks. Look at this shit.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-03-20-56-34-531_com.emogoth.android.phone.mimi.png (1080x2246, 159K)

Ack - silly ol' phone.
Anyhoo, I'm off, thanks for chatting.

Thank you too. Have a good one

did he cum in your mouth OP?

Attached: cockmongler.jpg (600x791, 426K)

No, I came on her tits and hit her chin

What’s this thread about?