Why are tattooed people scumbags, Yea Forums?

Why are tattooed people scumbags, Yea Forums?

>at the beach
>enjoying some chips at a takeaway shop
>look across the street
>good-looking woman in a bikini
>erection intensifies
>she turns around
>tattoo on her shoulder
>welp, there goes the erection

Not long after...

>see the same woman
>she's with her boyfriend
>he has numerous visible tattoos
>he looks like a degenerate
>he probably hears "sorry, Sir, but you did not make the shortlist for this job" quite a lot
>he probably has to ask, "what's a shortlist?" every time
>he probably wouldn't remember if he was shortlisted anyway, in between hits of meth
>they walk off
>that's that, then
>even if she was single, I dodged a fucking bullet because of her tattoo/s

Is there a direct correlation between people who willingly desecrate their body, and some kind of "genetic predisposition" to being a gigantic, irredeemable loser? Does it lie on a deep neurological level?

Why are all tattooed people such cataclysmic fuckups?

Attached: Freddie.jpg (640x437, 135K)

You are 100% right

You're an idiot. I'm covered in tattoos, have a wife with 3 kids and make over 90k a year. Gfys OP

Hahaha, yeah man I hate being a fat single virgin resolved to be married to bait threads too

You are a fag

Same. I am a well off engineer and have two tattoos.

>tattoos
>ever

A tattoo is just another way of saying, "I am a shallow, vapid attention-whore" without actually having to say it. If your tattoo serves as a "memory" of the deceased, you're only causing yourself anguish. Memories were meant to fade. The brain has evolved that way, for a reason. If your tattoo expresses an opinion, then know that an opinion should only be expressed (a) from the mind (b) from the heart or (c) not at all.

Adding to that, people who have their body degraded with tattoos are far more willing to have their body degraded in other ways. After all, "I've come this far. Why not experiment a little-further?" Such people will turn to recreational drug use and, in the more extreme cases, steal from family, friends and strangers alike to feed their disgusting, utterly selfish habit.

Tattooed people are the scum of the fucking Earth.

Attached: HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png (1086x591, 645K)

Fuck you milk face. Every real man is tattooed. And carries a good knife, for that matter

Attached: scott_boom_boom_carr.jpg (905x840, 83K)

>Tattooed
>Stable job
>In stable sector
>Almost certainly know terminology you would need to Google to pretend you know it
>Never had any difficulty getting the job because unlike OP I didn't have a black hole where my personality should be

Why are all people who denigrate whole groups based on appearance so butthurt?

Lol fag

If I wanted a pretty picture, id hang it up in my house or set it as my phone screen wallpaper

>taking the bait

Attached: Pasta.png (600x771, 611K)

I have enough free time that I can afford to waste some swapping insults. Keeps my banter sharp. I know it's bait but bait threads help with insult improv.

It's another token of fucking millennials' degeneracy, narcissism and nihilism

Thought they looked cool when I was younger, but took more into consideration that my body is my temple type thing and you're just wasting money on random shit that 1/100,000 people will actually come up to you and ask about.

Actually mine get asked about fairly frequently. I think default shit will tend to be overlooked by people but once you have something bespoke and a bit outside the default it tends to draw the attention of the same kind of people who get interested in art.

Attached: IMG_20190703_184936__01-1728x2304.jpg (1728x2304, 444K)

You know what, you're absolutely right. I was thinking about putting that in there, but decided to generalize it. I feel a lot of tattoos are just uninspired,now. Sure, they have meaning, but they don't captivate a group or rare interest.

>It's another thing that I personally don't like

There, ftfy

why are those bees? as large as the foxes heads?

If pic related, I like. Clean work.

B8

What’s the point of this? Even dirt bags are out of your league?

I love when people have tats: it's a perfect symbol of their lack of judgment, their impulsiveness, their "look-at-me"-ism, their inability to understand that a bumper sticker is cool for a year and then gets dated and eventually looks stupid.

It does ruin a cute girl.

Truth. Too many people want one to have one and nothing more.

I needed them emphasised, they are the focus of the piece. The foxes are me and my partner, the bluebells are relating to specific good times spent with family one spring (bluebells fuckin everywhere) but the bees are for my brother, who painted and embraced his dream of artistry in his final moments that same summer, every painting had a blue bee, they were his signature. I didn't want them so small they would lose detail.

Pic very much related.

I love these pasta-tattoo threads, butthurt tattoofaga try to prove OP wrong while tattoolets try to act superior to tattoofags
that being said, I have a question for tattoofags
what of these three would make for a good tattoo on my stomach (centered around the navel)
>black hole
>vortex
>galaxy (kinda gay but I've seen some neat artwork)
any way I'm only willing to go for black and white
as for why... my back and shoulders are still riddled with zits, chest not so much but still have zits so the only parts left are my stomach, lower back and legs

you shouldn't get a tattoo around bellybutton. same w nipples. birthmarks/scars are ok and can be done well

>birthmarks
A friend of mine has a giant birthmark on his arm and he turned it into a phoenix, it's pretty cool.

Tattoos were never on the table for me though, I'm so hairy I make former WWE star Prince Albert look smooth.

even if the bellybutton isn't the thing being tattoed?
I just want something that centers around the bellybutton, not something that covers it