Greetings from Rebbit

Greetings from Rebbit,

Every single day I look in the mirror, I see those big red scars on my lips...Then I look down and am reminded my balls were taken from me...They've been there for over 10 years, and they will probably never go away. They will always remind me of the traumas that bullying has caused me in high school.

Apart from the obvious physical aspect of it, the bullying in question created way deeper and profound wounds--mental ones. Yes, I do believe that my current mental issues were caused by the other kids bullying me during the entirety of my high school days, and I do believe that the same bullying was the cause of my poor grades in school.

I'll be honest with you. I barely made it out of school, and teachers probably gave me 60% instead of 59% just to make me pass out of pity. The reason my grades were so poor, was because all my energy was drained by the stress of getting beaten over and over, and I am now left with a lack of knowledge because of that.

I thought about ways to get my level of knowledge back up with interesting hobbies, and my choice landed on video games. One in particular: Europa Universalis IV. Indeed, after doing a bit of research, I found out that this game is the single best one to learn about the World's History--the one subject I need in order to make up for my lack of education.

The cool thing is, that despite having an all-round yearly price of $43.99... the game is down to a mere $10.99 right now. I am not very good in mathematics, but this looks like it's 75% off--which is huge for a Steam sale. So, if you're a richanon who wants to make a poorfag happy and, a the same time, help him educate himself, then I'll be glad to accept this game from you!

Thank you.

Attached: 1430103114017 GUY WHO HAD ALCOHOL INJECTED INTO HIS BALLS.png (498x718, 790K)

Other urls found in this thread:

steamrep.com/profiles/76561198044741994
steamcommunity.com/id/Official_KwS/
steamcommunity.com/id/anicefriend/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

God Andy Sixx is so fucking hot I would suck a log of shit out of his asshole

Here's my Steam profile, by the way:
steamrep.com/profiles/76561198044741994

I understand that gifting games is not for everyone. Games are expensive. So, instead of a game, you can offer me your friendship. Who knows, our friendship might end up romantic in the end...
Anyways pals, please do it.

Also
steamcommunity.com/id/Official_KwS/

Most of us probably got bullied, most of us probably carried mental scars away with it. But not like you most of the people dont use this shit from the past as excuse for every aspect of our lifes which arent doing good.
If you really believe what you just said you must be stupid.
So no, I wouldnt recommend anyone to waste their money on you lying little shit. Fuck off you begger

But why the balls cut?

Attached: 1390319241926.jpg (293x293, 22K)

A poorly made up sob story to get a free game you cheap cunt, fuck off with that shit

>1430103114017 GUY WHO HAD ALCOHOL INJECTED INTO HIS BALLS.png
lmao literally what

Explain the lack of balls and I might feel generous and gift you EU4.

what happened to your balls? story pls

my bully injected alcohol and CaCl into them

What the fuck

see
I don't really want to get into it...
My bully injected something into my balls while I was passed out drunk and then he fucks me sometimes ok?

Attached: 1430106792595 WOW GUY WHO HAD ALCOHOL INJECTED INTO HIS BALLS.jpg (2072x3888, 1.37M)

larping begging faggot

I'm not 100% sure if this is copypasta or a genuine post, but if you did really write this, then leave your Steam ID and I'll get the game for you. I may also throw in some other Paradox goodies like DLCs I had hanging around.

Kys
Don't be a faggot, user

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Sure, I just find it weird that the prices included in the OP were the actual real prices for that game on Steam. If it was a shitpost/copypasta, then why take the time to include the exact numbers?

I wish I was larping

being a poor Hispanic living with the effects of being bullied and having no balls is hard
Thanks man :)

Okay user, did I tell you that since my early youth all the other people are at fault for my miserable life and my own incapacity of making it better. So please give me your money because my life is so shit!
Alright? Having a deal?

It's okay, I got my answer. You're bad at shitposting.

No, you are simply retarded for giving beggers money

additional to say FOR FUCKING VIDEO GAMES

no I already put my steam profile in the thread!
I thought you saw it...

steamcommunity.com/id/anicefriend/

is Mordhau good?