Most degrading thing you’ve done to a girl? Was she’s your roommate, friend, randomly party slut? Let’s hear it

Most degrading thing you’ve done to a girl? Was she’s your roommate, friend, randomly party slut? Let’s hear it

Attached: C9674AF8-2233-4903-9E81-69BC18D0D227.jpg (1584x800, 578K)

Put my gf's toothbrush in the toilet. Multiple times.

Attached: IMG_20190501_014644.jpg (1944x2592, 1.52M)

I talked my wife into a threesome with her best friend since childhood, it ended up me just banging her bff while my wife curled up into a ball and cried. Two weeks later I moved in with her friend.

Then old Ben Kenobi came and trained you to be a jed right?

Forgot to share mine (OP). I’ve been jacking it to my best friend when she passes out next to me. Friend zoned me awhile back in highschool but that don’t stop me

Attached: C5C3E909-38F9-42DA-A0F0-02585C3E0528.png (828x1283, 867K)

/thread

Attached: 67C5470F-7D84-4C18-B28D-5DD4D0C2BF94.png (828x904, 657K)

Attached: F2EAE3B0-1747-49AC-9FBE-F0E9B041D97F.jpg (284x526, 55K)

Passed out enough for you to feel around?

Depends if we we’ve been drinking, came on her face once kinda on accident but only cause I was drunk and had the courage....felt her ass up lightly before but always shaky

Kek

Documented?

I’m the OP poster, only took that pic cause I was scared she’d wake up and had to wipe it off

I was banging my long term gf (who's now my wife) in her ass at her parents house (we were there for christmas) and I noticed that her parents had come back from wherever they'd gone to early and her dad saw me put my dick in her ass and heard her moan that she loved it on her ass, and I didn't stop, even though he'd seen me, and I'd seen him.

we never spoke about it and he acted like it had never happened, and so did I.

My gf was having an apartment with her best friend (female)... a really hot bitch!! One evening I promised to cook for them pasta with meatsauce, I did... but I came in the sauce and served both of them my cum... god it was so hot to watch both of them eat my semen, without them knowing !! Both told me how much they loved the meal!! I still fap to that!

wait, did you eat the tainted sauce yourself?
how did you get away with not eating what you'd cooked for them both if not?

Nope I prepared it in advance. They were both working in the same place so I had time to prepare the dishes.

Lol true

I bet her dad faped after that

ah i c.

he may very well have done.

if he ever did, he kept it to himself.

Eww...you do realize you had to kiss that mouth right?

Got stoned with gf in her apartment.
Face fucked he like the facial abuse videos.
>it was the only time she used a safe word with me.

I have a fuck buddy who I regularly (weekly) fist her pussy (to the wrist) while I simultaneously fuck her ass.

I have another one who I make rim me, do atm and ass to pussy while I film it all, and she wants to do watersports too.

First one has a bf, second is married, and I am friends with both.

Make a Kik and share it dammit

Nope.

Pretty sure the married chick is a lurker and not interested in fucking up what I got with that for anons.

cum in my roommate's food and body wash almost everyday, stole nude pictures off her phone, now i go on teen chat websites with her picture and send nudes to random guys

Meant to tag you.

>cum in food

i really feel with women here, why would any man do that? that's fucking disgusting and you must be a turbobera to get any sexual pleasure out of that. Fucking Untermenschen

that is absolutely baller of you. That definitely killed a huge part of that father's soul.

i agree mate. What the fuck does that satisfy?

A bunch of years ago I got drunk with a few friends and ended up alone with blonde friend after others had all left. Carried last friend to his room then came back to blonde's room.

Had been more or less friendzoned by her but was drunk and stupid enough to decide I wanted to grab a tittie.

Ended up feeling both tits and fingering her a bit. She started getting wet and drunk logic said "good to go." After some careful positioning and a bit of good luck with her choice of pajama shorts I was balls deep inside her.

I slowly pumped away for a couple minutes and then felt the big finish coming. I pulled out and came into my hand, for easy clean up. Put her shorts back normal, tucked the sheets in around her and went home. Spent the next couple of weeks paranoid that she'd find out or be knocked up. But neither happened.

She never mentioned anything and our relationship was still friendly up until she moved 5ish years ago. As far as I know she didn't suspect anything.

>fist her pussy (to the wrist) while I simultaneously fuck her ass.
How does one fist a cunt while your cock is in her ass?
Doesn't seem possible.

Attached: 1398440268938.jpg (329x335, 59K)

Lived with a girl, used to sniff her dirty knickers and jack off while she was in the shower, used to cum on her toothbrush and in her shampoo when in the shower, used to suck her dildo and cum on it hoping to get her pregnant.

Later on I lived with her and 3 other girls and frequently did it to all of them

Keep side hoe to swallow my cum. Have her on waiting on knees, door unlocked, blindfolded with her mouth open while i walk in her house. Throatfuck her til cum, fall sleep, wake up and do same

Make her wait for me two hours at the movies while I was sleeping

Then make her do me a BJ inside

I cum on my roommates dildo recently. Posted on Yea Forums that I found her dildo and asked what I should do. They told me to cum on it so did and just put it back kek. She's probably used it by now

This is hot. I was friend zoned by a girl bff i had for a coyple years. Anytime we drank and she passed out i was all ovee hee tits. And ass. Would jerk off with 1 hand on her tits. Best fap of my life

`Still got the pic?

Ever tried to fuck her?

amazing

Don't really need to be passed out, I usually feel my gfs pussy and ass up from behind if she is in her deepsleep

Attached: IMG_20190629_183738477[1].jpg (2965x1631, 799K)

I was dating an 18yo girl, but was going to break it off with her in a few days. She was an eager to please type girl and gave good blowjobs. This day since I was going to dump her soon, i wanted to cum down her throat. Enjoyed the sucking until nearly there. Then pushed her head against the couch and balls deep throat fucked her hard. She tried to vomit but my cock was impaled down her throat. I came so much while her throat convulsed on my cock

Yeah my new current gf lets me feel her up all the time. Its not as good as it was when i was feeling up a friend and jerking off, when she was passed out drunk and didnt know about it. I made many attempts while we were sober and she would reject me so at night it felt good whem she wasnt saying no

Haha, totally asozial, i agree

what did she say afterwards?

but why tho

Attached: 1468875094238.gif (600x366, 822K)

>He kept it to himself

What else would you expect? "Hey, champ. Just wanted to let you know I jerked my old limp weenie to the sight of you performing sodomy on my little girl. Oh, are we still on for that run to the golf course?"

I have a perfect answer to this, give me a minute to greentext

She didn't say too much. Her eyes went real wide and surprised when I first forced my dick all the way in. I came and pulled out. She made a grunting, gargling sound and then hurried to the bathroom. She came out a few minutes later all teary eyed and sat next to me. I told her that was great and she said, but that was too deep and it made her puke.

i broke up with a girl. she wanted to stay together. so she tried putting moves on me. kisses me grabs my dick. she takes out my dick. she always said she wouldn't do anal until she was married. i rolled her over pulled her pants to her knees. i slid it around her pussy then just started jamming it into her ass. she was always in to rougher stuff so i pushed her head into the carpet. finally when i was pretty well deep inside her i said to her. I am still breaking up with you this is the last thing we will ever do together. I proceeded to fuck her ass raw as hard as i could. tears running down her face full body sobbing. i fucked her so hard. i shot half my load in her ass took it out and stood over her dripping it all over her face and clothes. i told her to leave.
pic related

Attached: 1340500466564.jpg (600x800, 132K)

Yeah, I usually touch my gf to see if she's in the mood, either she rejects or she gets into it, one night she said nothing at all so I just kept going, rubbing her pussy and asshole and jerking until I came. Still get the thrill of it and low risk since she is used to me trying.

Had my mistress lick my taint yesterday. Though it's not really degrading if she gets off on being made to do things (or endure things I want to do to her).

Hearing her horned-up voice saying "I'll do anything you want me to do" -- essentially begging me to treat her like a dirty slut is what she likes.

She is a wonderous and magical creature, I'm telllin' ya.

The day before I dumped her I made sure to take her anal virginity too. Came in her asshole and it was probably still sore the next day when I ended it with her.

>visiting gfs little sister
>take a nice pair of freshly worn panties
>smells like pineapple candy
>fast forward to that night
>get gf in the mood
>blindfold.exe
>pull off her panties
>swap out
>stuff her sisters in her mouth, crotch first
>"you like that you slut?"
>"it tastes so fucking good user
>great sex, cum hard, finish on her face/mouth/panties
>10/10

Trust me it is

lol bull.

It must has been quite a feeling to be dumped while you thought "you were doing your best for the relationship" and while feeling sore in the ass...

I dated an 18 year old that got off an pretending to be her 15 year old sister when we fucked. she'd go into her room and strip then put on her sister's clothes then we'd fuck on her bed. I called it quits when she started implying she wanted to get her sister involved.

I'm not sure other anons would have behave that way...

I know. I was quite the ass about it. But I didn't want to let her leave without cumming in her final hole.

I wonder what was her motivation, what aroused her in particular

Posted this before, but seems relevant... and this is me.

>broke up with a cute but clingy girl in the dorms
>took her v card and we were togeather fall semester
>needs to always know where I’m at and hates my friends
>start of spring semester tire of her shit. tell her to go away
>she stalks me for a week, begs and tells me she will do anything
>just want her to leave me alone. tell TA but nothing changes
>decide to be mean to her to get her to stop bothering me
>one night tell her to suck my dick in guys bathroom
>surprising she follows me to guys bathroom
>tell her I think she is stupid and ugly. go away!
>she gets in a stall, take off her top, gets on her knees
>I’m 19 and horny... should have walked out... but let her start to suck
>while she is sucking teller her to suck better or I will never talk to her again
>amazingly she sucks better. Gags herself on my cock. Makes mMmm noises
>see that she is also crying...
>get close and tell her she had better swallow all of it
>call her bitch and stuff. Say I’m only using her to get off
>tell her she is a worthless little shit and only good as a mouth
>tell her to get me off
>best blowjob ever
>tears soaking her chest
>cumm buckets
>she swallows everything and keeps sucking
>I push her off and leave
>hear her crying

Love it when they cry
She cried the entire time my dick was in her asshole. Came so hard

Ha what a fag

Yeah... I would have fucked both of them in an instant

I love these threads, always has me diamonds

God dammit I hope this is true.
nice.

a fag for not wanting to be a registered sex offender, right

I love it haha do you have kik??

this thread is 20% autist virgins and 80% larping faggots.

OP and the dildo guy are the only ones telling the truth.

Was dating this Romanian chick and she was driving me nut and turned into a real clingy thing in my first year of uni i was just using her to piss off my ex by taking pictures of her and sending them to my ex as i was deep in her throat. anyway fast forward to the end of the relationship she came round to my place begging i take her back and i told her no, but she wanted just one last time. anyway fill up her trap and then told her to get the fuck out. she left with my cum dripping down her thighs as she walked the hour it took back to her house.

its definitely not.

Doubt it, dad probably had her ass way before he did.

Don't think guys been touching passed out girls?

desperate chicks like this are tons of fun! I'm gonna greentext my story now, i guess...

Ah I see you are anons of Sauerkraut as well

You lived the dream my dude.

Virgin spotted

This actually happened to me... kinda sucked actually. I let her suck me off a lot of nights just like this until end of semester. All she did was follow me everywhere even sat in my classes. One time she even slept in the hall outside of my room and my roommate had to yell at her to get her to leave. My friends would run interference so I could get away for a bit but she would always just be sitting in the main room waiting for me - then follow me to the guys bathroom. A few times people came in or were even in one of the stalls but she didn’t stop. She failed all classes and didn’t come back. The sex was a blast at the time but being stalked was shit. Now I have regrets and am sorry I broke her instead of getting some help - didn’t know what to do.

Done a various of things but if I had to pick one the most degrading thing would be this.
Wrote "chink" across asian girls forehead and had her wear a collar and leash. Walked her around the room on all fours with the leash for a while like a dog, Eventually sat down and had her blow me. To end the night I told her to turn around and stay on all fours while I fucked her ass. Took her a while to clean up the "chink" from her face after.

Borrowing thongs from different friends and family. Put them on, mastrubate with them on me. Sometimes keep the thongs other times put them back in the drawer. I have also used their clothes as cum rag and put them back where I found them.
Two or three times I've stolen sex toys from storage cages in my basement. (The holes in the metal grid was big enough to get my hands through) I use them analy while mastrubateing. (Sometimes dressed in stolen clothes from the same girls)

You are every fathers nightmare

>in thread about degrading girls
Talks about being a massive loser faggot.

I’ve spent my whole life waiting for you to break up with me.

My panties were moist coming into this thread, but they’re soaking now.

kys larping autismo

alright
>meet shortie at work. I'm on a prep line making tacos, she's stocking the freezer
>face is very cute and sweet, but as i mentioned, she's working in the freezer, which means she's all bundled up
>i flirt, she flirts back, i'm kinda surprised this girl is even into me
>i didn't even suspect
>finally invite her over to my place, she's into it, kinda surprised how easy she is but the guy girl ratio at this school is something like 3 girls to 1 guy, so ehhh
>that's when i notice that all the clothes she was wear to keep cold were also good for hiding how fat she is
>eh, whatever, slampigs are fine for a night, i guess
>takes her top off, i'm ready for big ole fat girl tiddy time
>she's got huge, gross pepperoni areolas, and her tits are lopsided and weird looking
>anxious beta, have never been in a place where i had to reject a girl after things have gone this far
>figure instead, i'll just stop putting in effort, and she'll stop liking me and go away
>make her blow me, don't reciprocate, basically don't put any effort in
>but she doesn't leave me alone. after that, she's a stage 5 clinger, even though i didn't promise a relationship or ANYTHING
>explicitly tell her i am not interested. she doesn't listen or doesn't care
>she starts showing up to my house unannounced, i tell her she can't do that, ask her to leave
>she's obviously trying to dress sexy/slutty, but also obviously has no idea how to do that. her makeup looks clownish, and she's wearing leggings and a cami but she's fat. she has short hair that she's tried to do......something with, but she literally looks like fuckin' blonde loki, tons of hair gel, slick back shit
>30 minutes later she's knocking on the door again
>literally begging me for attention
>at this point, decide to ramp it up from "no effort" to "be a dick until she hates me"

Fuck off, that's what I'm in to. And stealing underwear and sex toys is degrading to girls.

No its not you are just degrading yourself, no wonder you're a virgin.

No just a fag.

No it isn’t. It’s ANNOYING

and the dumbest person alive award goes to.....
YOU STILL HAVE TO KISS HER YOU FUCKING MORON!

>'Im degrading women'

Attached: 1557350590119.png (3640x2140, 1.85M)

>am sorry I broke her instead of getting some help
you had me up to that point.
quit being a faggot if this even is true. She's a fucking woman, not only will she be fine, it's probably the worst thing that'll ever happen in her privileged whore life.
If anything you should have found ways to torture her more.

My wife will do anything, i've made her drink my piss, and lick her own shit off my dick after giving her a violent anal pounding.

Sure, if the dream is rape

friends ex wife

Attached: Y3OoLDk.png (750x1212, 833K)

>i tell her i'll let her in and spend time with her if she takes all her clothes off before coming inside. we're in a neighborhood on frat row, it's not like anyone will really give a shit, drunken shenanigans are all over the place. but it's not exactly private
>she fucking starts doing it, but when she gets down to her thong she starts crying and won't do any more until i let her in
>tell her i will if she gets on her knees and begs, she fucking does it. make her crawl in and leave her clothes on the porch
>press her face in my crotch the second the door shuts behind her, tell her i want a blowjob
>she whines, she just wants to spend time with me, she's feeling like a slut
>tell her i'm gonna kick her out if she doesn't do it, so she does it
>she whines when i cum on her face and it gets in her hair and use it as a wipe
>we watch 3/4 of an episode on netflix, decide i'm horny again
>for some reason i wanna smash, she doesn't want to have sex outside of a relationship though
>promise i'll date her if she gives it up
>obvious lie
>she gives it up. she's a sloppy, loose pig.
>after i finish, i tell her i'm tired and make her leave
>next day, relationship request on facebook
>decline
>she asks WTF
>i tell her i'm not sure, i kinda wanna think about it before i rush into it, blah blah blah
>oh, this whole time, we still have to work together and she has to see me and such.

in her own house? anyone ever walk in on her like that?

we did something similar... kek, i love those sluts

Two very true stories.

>19 years old and want to end it with my current gf. She cries and wants to stay together. She ends up sucking me off to make me stay with her that night. I push my luck and tell her if I can cum in her ass I won't split up with her. We do anal and I cum in her ass. Split up with her about three weeks later. Jokes on me though as it turns out she was cheating on me so probably wanted me to stay because she knew nobody else would have her.

>be 21/22. Have a great girlfriend but she's a bit psychological. Regularly fuck her in the mouth, ass and pussy. One night we get in to her parents house about 3am, super drunk after a big night out. We ended up fucking in loads of places, it started tame, in the garden, in the kitchen, on her dining table, but then it turns more daring and derogatory (for her) as we fucked on her parents floor while they were sleeping, in her sisters bed, and she gave me a blowjob outside on her front garden. The neighbours probably saw but nothing was ever said. We split up because we had a big argument and she stole my car. Good times.

This story boils down to beta virgin fucks a quite possibly mentally disabled girl. Its just written in chad dialect. I bet the reality was far far far more lame.

lmao ikr.. what a fucking idiot

Was with a girl who likes to be dominated. I mean held down and made to have it. She used to fight back, too.

Once I asked her how hard she wanted me to hit her, and she said “If it doesn’t leave bruises, I’m prolly not gonna cum”. That hard.

Once we were going at it missionary and she slapped me right across the bridge of the nose. It stung like fuck and made my eyes water. I just lost it and chinned her really fucking hard; not a haymaker, just a short hard belt across the jaw. I knocked her out.

Then her pussy started contracting rhythmically and I cam harder than I ever have before or since. She spent the rest of the night cuddling me with a smug grin on her face and a massive bruise on her jaw.

I quit that shit soon after. Still scares me now.

But I am sorry. This was several decades ago and I’m still scared she will pop up again somehow. If it was on time it would be a happy flap memory but I took advantage all semester. The hook into her was super deep.

If there's a will there's a way.

do you love her?

user, let me tell you, be careful. Women like that are literally crazy, and when shit turns south, some of them are just clever enough to pull shananigans.

Imagine if that night she had gone to the ER and claimed domestic abuse. Fuck, bro, shit gets real, real fast. Just the accusation strips you of rights, like you're assumed a felon right away. serious shit. I mean you can countersue, but lets face it, she's getting the state to come after you at no expense to her, while you've got to foot your own legal bills until you win.

>things go on like this, more or less
>she's creepy and stalkerish, but i take advantage of her when she shows up unannounced, and make her leave when she doesn't do what i want or when i get tired of her
>keep giving her the "i'm thinking about it, give me time and space" line
>one time she shows up while i'm waiting at a bus stop
>she's getting up on me because there's no one else around
>she wants to get on the bus with me and come home with me
>make her get on her knees and beg, of course
>convince her to give me a kiss on the shoes, and on my ass

>what is fucking in the missionary position
>for the sole purpose of impregnating the asshole

Attached: 329291840_o copy.jpg (1609x1021, 91K)

I held my gf down and fucked her ass. She kept saying, no, please. But I came deep in her asshole anyway.

>Be me 26
>Get along with a colleague, weird girl but hot af, same age and has a boyfriend
>One day start chatting on personal stuff and going for drinks after work
>Get drunk, found out she is a total slut when drunk
>Proceed to kiss her, know I can get more out of it
>Fast forward a year and many sexual tension moments later
>Eventually she falls in love with me
>One day she gets drunk and kiss/finger a girl
>Get angry and tell her I dont want to have anything to do with her
>She is desperate and tells me she'll do everything for me
>Tell her to book a hotel so we can fuck, which she does right away
>Go to hotel after work
>Proceed to fuck (was the hottest fuck I've ever experienced)
>She cried most of the time, and when she stopped I would tell her that I would never wanna see her again in which she started to cry again
>Tell her to go on her knees and hands
>Fucked her ass raw, hard
>Cried all the way through
>See some shit on my dick
>Tell her to suck her on shit from my dick
>I came buckets and she ran to the bathroom to take a shower
>I left
>We still fuck

Damnit user im so jealous thats literally my dream woman. All bitches say they like being "Choked" Or for me to hit them but none of them want me to REALLY give it to them which is what i want.
>She spent the rest of the night cuddling me with a smug grin on her face and a massive bruise on her jaw.
HNNNNNNGGG

How angry with you was she after that?

She didn't really say much after. I felt kind of bad, but she never brought it up. Going to do it again

>eventually she confesses to being anorexic
>the anorexia isn't working
>she wants me to do something.....can't remember what she called it
>but basically wants me to tell her how she's fat and ugly and worthless, ect
>I'm still beta as fuck, not sure i understand, tell her to show me what she means
>she spends like ten minutes telling me all the things wrong with her body
>i make her get naked and tell her.....basically all the same things
>blowjob right after. this was probably the best one tbh

but not all things last forever....

>one day, she asks me if i would be interested in a threesome
>obviously i am, but i wanna know who
>her friend from work that i've already had sex with
>after all the shit i've done to her, THIS is somehow what crosses the line with her
>she's mad, crying, getting shitty
>after a few minutes calm her down.
>she leaves
>that night she breaks into my house
>luckily i'm not a heavy sleeper and i wake up, but i don't immediately register what's going on
>hear noises in my bathroom
>investigate
>she's opening up every bottle in there and trying to swallow it all
>mostly just asprin and tame shit like that, but still freaking out that she's trying to kill herself in my bathroom
>she's weak and woozy and i'm able to force her into my car and rush her to the hospital
>doctors trying to pat me on the back "you saved her life" ect ect
>wait there til her parents show up
>like 5 fucking hours, her mom is at work and wont leave, lol
>after mom shows up i gtfo
>fucking move so she can't show up to my house anymore
>she gets a new job
>never see her again, finally

i wish i were better at writing, ha ha this story sucked.

The next day she made me breakfast like a fucking housewife. She was like a bride on her honeymoon the morning after every time we had really rough sex.

She had the best body of any girl I ever fucked but she was completely nuts.

When I freaked out after the KO she was like “it’s called a donkey punch - don’t be a pussy”. Fucking loon.

Doesn't even seem all that hard, her sit on the cock, you fist her... Maybe I'm getting it wrong

Feels like loads of people have done this in this thread but same with my bff from high school. When we'd drink she had a habit of falling asleep on my lap so I'd rub my cockhead against her lips till I came. Never really cared if she'd found out either.

At a party and one girl passed out drunk in a spare room. Nothing in the room and she was on the floor. Touched her all over. Would always twitch away when I tried to actually insert a finger in pussy. So i just played with her mound. And then came on her face while groping her little titties. GTFO after that. Never heard a word about it

>Convinced a drunk lesbian that she was still a virgin until she’d had a dick.
>Kissed and dry humped her until she was soaking wet
>”A-user, I’m scared of dicks but I think I’m bi tonight”
>Fucked then discarded

>Be me, 17. Fuck this girl I'm friends with.

>Cum deep in her pussy. Zip up and drive to meet my gf.

>Get amazing blowjob. Basically, feeding my gf another girl's pussy juices.

I was with my gf at the time, crashed over. She went out with her parents and left me in bed. While she was out I was texting her filth, dick pics etc. She was kinda quiet. I laid out some slutty lingerie if hers for her to wear when she got home.

She gets home all tearful, turns out her mum has cancer. "you know what will take your mind off it?" made her dress up, put a pair of her panties on, fucked her arse and came on her face. She cried after. I said she was a good whore.

Did that. Then current gf sucked the pussy juice of my ex gf off my dick more than once

Tied up with her dads ties and ass fucked my ex in her parents bed while they were out for dinner. Came on her face and made her keep it there till her parents got home to chat about their night/say goodnight

Attached: 65F6E228-361A-4A6B-B4E6-BE0D2872D98B.jpg (1537x2274, 548K)

Do both sister's names start with the letter A?

Attached: 1455333709396.jpg (400x400, 79K)

Not me but when my cousin lost his virginity he tried to fist the girls vagina but put his fist in the vrong hole. He didn't use lube. :P

why did you dump her?

In high school my then girlfriends mom was convinced I was the worst thing that could happen to her daughter. She tried for months to convince her I was a bad guy but as all teenage girls will do, she only pushed her into my arms. After a few months of dating and clearly being hated by her mom we finally broke up. It was a Friday afternoon, we had plans for the rest of the evening but she decided to go out with her girlfriends instead of going home. On my way home I realized I had her backpack in my car, so being the gentleman I stopped at her house to leave it there. Her mom answered the door I handed her the bag, said something about her being with her friends and her mom suddenly asked me to come in and help her with something.

Turns out her mom wanted to prove I was a bad guy who would cheat on her and this psychopath figured if she seduces me she could prove I was a cheater. Of course I didn’t tell her we had broken up, instead I fucked her for hours. It was hate fucking at it’s finest and quite frankly the best sex I’ve had.

That night my then ex girlfriend called me in a rage I’ve never seen in anyone since. Haven’t spoken to her since that night.

probably could have trimmed off a lot of that extra labia skin while her hands were tied. Probably would need a gag to keep down the screaming tho

and then everyone clapped
that mom..

Albert Einstein.

thats a fucking horrible pussy,

They all look the same in the dark.

Thats a shitty excuse. Its still there being all massive and gross.

It was tight but definitely not a pretty one for sure. She was self conscious about, wanted to get that designer pussy surgery

One mans trash.

While you’re being picky, I’ll happily be hanging out of the back of her.

oh god i just wanna hug her and take care of her

since when is being picky choosing not to fuck a roast dinner on legs?? Fucking loser.

that's not degrading to them it's degrading to you you fucking loser

Carpet lmao k virgin dog

Yo I think i know that chick, is her second name arbys?

found the incel

i wonder if girls read these threads and what they think about all of this

basically had a borderline Manic/Depressive GF... two year relationship, but I can't stand it anymore she is just too fucking up and down and crazy. Obsessive the works. Really good sex, and would basically be my fuck slut whenever she was in manic mode. I finally tell her it has to end. She LOSES it, says she is just gonna kill herself, and will do anything I ask if I just don't leave her. I tell her I am tired of dealing with her depressed side, and she won't go get treated, so I am out.

She begs and then promises to literally do anything I ask from now on if I just don't leave her.

To this day I have no idea why I turned the dark corner, but I did. I finally said, ok and told her from now on she was my sub slut and would what I said when I said it. No more clothes (other than panties when on the rag) in the house, and if I told her to fuck on stage at a rock concert she would either do it or we were done.

She agrees. Spent weeks doing more and more crazy shit. Got to the point that I was having her suck my cock in the car on most trips, had her flashing her pussy all the time at strangers. Finally decide I am gonna share the love, and tell her I am gonna share with my best friend. She whines a bit but does it.
That progresses to multiple friends and to her literally serving as entertainment for my poker parties with buddies.

also noted that because she is always "on" as my slut a lot of the her head games are gone because she is just a sub slut. However I also realize that I don't really love her at all, and she is literally just a fuck toy at this point. We get to the point where I am pretty much only fucking her mouth and ass, and I have 3 good friends that fuck her almost daily.

One day after a poker party, one of my friends says, "she will literally do anything I bet, I bet if you wanted we could make her fuck my dog."

And boom just like that I had a new goal. I started with toys and calling her my sweet bitch. Used dog shaped cock dildo on her, told her hot I found it.

Finally right after she cums one night on the dog cock I tell her I think I need to see her really fuck a dog.

She looks at me with almost dead eyes, and says, "really?"

I say, "yeah, really..."

She looks down bites her lip (in a very hot way) and says "ok sir"

the next week I see her get fucked by a dog 5 times in one night.

after that she mostly just sucked me off and fucked dogs for me and my friends.

Fucked her in the ass without proper lube
it hurt her and I felt bad but she still liked it

some women like to get forced to do shit, it's actually sad

another one from me

my female friend was at my house and she invited this super leftist 18 yo hottie over

I hid my right wing stuff
we made out, I sucked her tits but didn't fuck her cause she was a virgin and my room would get all bloody (should've fucked her, the meds I'm taking don't let me think right) anyway I think she was in her period and went to the bathroom to try and contain the blood

when she came back I showed my right wing stuff

she looked at me like someone died and said she knew it (lie to look less dumb) I preceeded to make simple questions with a devilish smile about how leftists are genocidal. She went home by herself when the sun came up.

holy fucking shit

Attached: Kathleen Ruddell3.jpg (1953x1464, 523K)

Attached: Kathleen Ruddell5.png (640x960, 868K)

When I was younger and had more energy I fucked a girl in my room and later in that day I fucked the girl that liked me in the same way. She sucked some pussy juice and laid her skin on some other girl's sweat. She was a smart one, maybe she knew.

>she was a virgin and my room would get all bloody
Speaking of virgins....

Finally the inevitable happened, I met someone I actually liked. After a few dates I realized that I really liked her and that I had to end the "relationship" I was in. I thought about seeing if one of my buddies "wanted her" but I figured that wouldn't work either because the new girl would find out. So a couple days after i made up my mind I told her that I just couldn't do this anymore. She again lost her shit, begged, and said she would fuck a two dogs at once, or anything if I just didn't leave. This time I didn't waver and said no, that she needed to be out by the end of the month (about 3 weeks away).

I came home from work the next day to find her unconscious on the floor in the living room (naked) having taken a shitload of pills. I called 911, she went to the hospital, and was saved by pumping her stomach. I told the doctor I was breaking up with her, and he said that it would be best if she was comitted for her own safety and it would be best if I made a clean break. I moved her stuff into a storage facility dropped key for her, and literally never saw her again. I moved 2 weeks later eating my last 2 months rent.

That next relationship lasted 2 years and she was normal and fun, and the one after that woman is my now wife.

Neither knows of the evil I perpetrated on that crazy girl.

For my own sense of guilt I haven't ever even looked her up or anything. I half assume she finally managed to kill herself or is some dudes slut now.

I do feel guilt, and know it wasn't just a "college aged" thing. I literally have no contact with the friends from that time, because I am deathly afraid of my current wife finding out what I was like back then.

Now /b knows...

No! Self seemen eating faggot

Went to the house of this girl I used to fuck, her mom was there, but upstairs. Made her suck my dick, came in her mouth silently and immediately left.

This ex gf of mine said she wanted me to slap and call her names. I asked if she was sure, she said yes. I hit her, she said it was weak, so I did it for real and called her some names, she started crying and I laughed. It was pretty funny

Linke und Grüne sind Untermenschen. Ökonazis, Ökodiktatur, Menschenhasser

There was this time I got into a girl's social network account, screen shot all her dirty convos and posted on her family group

>Most degrading thing you’ve done to a girl?
Not fuck her even though she went to extraordinary lengths to get me to.

>first year of uni, female flatmate became obsessed with me
>kept her hanging for months
>finally bang, not great but ok. become fuck buddies but she wants only me
>I fuck around still
>she cries as she sucks me asking why she can't be the only one
>just give her soft words until I cum
>joke with mutual friends that girls who give up their ass are in love
>this girl believes it
>fuck her ass that night. she does ass to mouth saying it's no problem. but she wont let me fuck her pussy after her ass
>whatever
>fuck her ass nightly for about 6 months, sometimes cumming in her mouth, mostly in her ass
>she begins to bleed from her ass. her friends tell her to stop taking it up the ass
>she tells me we need to stop anal for a while
>agree to that. refuse to fuck her pussy unless I can fuck her ass. she cries but agrees.
>happens every night. end of first year she's crying sucking my dick on the last day.
>fuck her ass, cum in her mouth. no pussy sex. as usual.
>we leave campus
>texts me she's home safe
>text her it's over message
>used her as an anal fuck toy for the entire first year
>all my friends and hers knew
>I still fucked other girls
>see her next year, can't even look me in the eye. she's humiliated
>doesn't last the second year. drops out about a month in.
>I still laugh about it

Nice fanfiction

Keep jacking on Arya Stark

I used to jerk off infront of my sister whos mentally disabled, came on her face once

Verpiss dich du Untermensch!
Jeder hat seine Befriedigungen!

Accidentally pissed all over my now wife.

why bother green texting at all?