I deserve $15 an hour

>I deserve $15 an hour

Attached: 32423478.jpg (800x600, 47K)

Me too, luckily I make several times that and my boss hasn't figured out all I do is surf Yea Forums all day.

Guaranteed replies

Attached: cox.jpg (767x431, 34K)

Reminder: this was done by a machine.

when you put in years of hard work and education then you deserve that and more, until then you are the bottom rung of society because you're fucking lazy.

Seriously a potted plant could do my job. Right now I'm blowing off a meeting to post here.

what's your job?

$15 an hour? OK you got it, have fun getting hired!

Attached: 0 hiGMu0kkUXL5Z3tG.jpg (650x419, 68K)

I work in IT.

SCRUBS UCBR SUBC RUSBR C UBES RUBSRB SRUBS CURB
[spoiler]dr cocks[/spoiler]

[spoiler]check[\spoiler]

???????????????????????????

I can't wait for the robots to replace all these skill-less lazy faggots.

Can't wait for the robots to replace you either.

Well get ready to wait faggot.

I own my own business I've worked my ass off for and already have enough money to last me 10 years.

Good luck sheep. Unlike you I have the intelligent to be successful and I was given nothing in life.

>Unlike you I have the intelligent to be successful

Thank you for outing yourself as a moron.

Meanwhile you complain because you want the government to give you free shit.

I'm happy in life. You on the other hand are likely not....

Welcome to /U/ (Discord Application on PC or Phone)

Rules on discord? What is this fucking reddit?
Get in here you faggots, the water is fine.

We got it all, filled with
>e-girls >faggots >Shitposts >VC >Hentai >Rates >Niggers >Fascists >Normiefags >Ass >Titties

and it's all NSFW only, post whatever you want, maybe even break the rules
Who fucking cares, we sure dont.

s9nrATH (Discord

>Happy in life.
>On an anonymous North Korean backgammon forum talking about it.

Nah.

>and I was given nothing in life.
I would love to hear your life story!
no education, no parents, no starting financial investment, homeless, malnourished...

being lazy is a hell of a drugs

That image is so sad.

Capitalism isn't about sharing and equality. It's about being born into wealth or getting that lucky strike and earning your way up.

Burger flippers are at the bottom of that pile and if they deserve 15 bucks and hour to do a monkey job, everyone does.

Never had an economics class, huh?

You deserve to make good choices, invest in yourself, make yourself more valuable.
See how all these things are your responsibility? When you dont get paid enough, it's your fault. Not your bosses.

>Burger flippers are at the bottom of that pile and if they deserve 15 bucks and hour to do a monkey job, everyone does.
It's called UBI, congrats you have found the right answer

Well, yeah. How else are low class people going to afford guns so they can shoot themselves in the head?

Believe the lie.

+ benefits

Not unless you're in Japan, this shit is most likely in America and it's made by uninspired pushed around underpaid people, while yes I want to have regular people to have a wage they can live off of without having to whore themselves off to two or more jobs, I also believe that there should be more stringent working environments that require more dedication to the job, lack of pay makes sloppy work.
And for reference I work as a delivery driver make 13.85 an hour and and make on average 7.23 an hour in tips.

Fire the shit workers and keep the good ones.
I live in NYC and I've never seen service close to this bad.

This isn't hard math though. If a person works full time, they should get paid a living wage. If you're a business owner and paying them that much isn't in your budget then do it yourself, automate it, or find a new business model because yours sucks so bad that you can't even afford employees. Business owners these days are so fucking entitled.

Attached: 1330396186239.png (266x200, 194K)

I use those just so I don't have to talk to the people they hire

a job that does not earn enough to afford living the days you worked full time should not exist.

If it does exist, someone is exploiting someone or something.

The minimum living wage allows a single person to live in manageable financial comfort. Nothing fancy at all, but enough to stay alive and take care of yourself.

Blame everyone else for your poor decisions. I have my own house, drive the car I want, eat what I want, go on "vacation" when I want, been to nearly every island between Puerto Rico and Barbados. I'm no one special, just dont blame other people for my mistakes.

sure, thats fair. but at least mcd wont be exploiting wageslaves for wages that cant support a life.

Mexicans work lower wage jobs, yet find a way to support their families here and send vast amounts of money to Mexico.
If you cant make it in the US, it's your fault. End of story.

illegals don't pay labour taxes user.
also if rats survive in the sewers, doesn't mean humans could.

Okay, but i deserve 45$ an hour

Man, you're just ignorant.

Oh people live in poverty already so paying poverty wages and pocketing the difference for myself is fine.

Attached: sure.gif (245x285, 915K)

I always use these because people are fucking retarded and if they have a sharqeesha working there with long ass nails, taking centuries to find the items on her screen, it's even worse. I want to just place the order without them trying to shill out dips or fries and shit like that.
Shitty incompetent retards mostly.

People living alone working a 10$ an hour dead end shit job dont have the luxury of doing these things.

The sad thing is, Mcd at the very least has future potential, you can and will literally be offered promotions in Mcd as long as you stick to the job and work harder then a "i dont want to be here" kid works.

The guy that started at the bottom when they had a new Mcd in my area now, 15 years later has his own Mcd as a manager.

Mcd is not one of those shit jobs that people talking about demanding 15$h for are talking about. Mcd pays 15$ in most states once you are no longer a temp hire

>My IQ is so low that i go to a fast food restaurant where people working full time arent paid a living wage, then complain about the quality.

Business owners were always entitled. I feel like everyone on the internet has collective amnesia about the Golden age of capitalism. You know, child labor, multiple families squatting in a single apartment, etc.

lol no. I worked as a line cook and had to live with 2-5 other people to make ends meet. You were never supposed to be able to buy a house working at fucking mcdonalds

Poor decisions I've made have landed me where I am. Their poor decisions landed them where they are. Who am I stealing from exactly?

international or citizen?

Ignorant enough that I've been on my own financially for 20+ years, and have all the stuff I want.
Make better choices, take responsibility for your bad ones. Not my responsibility that some people made mistakes they cant recover from. I've had a lot of living from paycheck to paycheck time, now I'm here.
I must be a dummy. I should've made worse choices and demanded everyone else pay for them.

You are lying, no one has "all the stuff they want"

Bet you sit in your moms basement fantasising about being self reliant ect

I make 15$/hour.
I'm an H1B doing a 180K/yr DBA job. With the salary cap on H1Bs I get 15$ an hour and an American loses a 180K/yr job.

Of course in my home country 15$/hour is cocaine and hookers money so Hells yeah!

My own house, land, car I want to drive.
I'm sorry that you've been brainwashed to be mad and sad at the world when you cant shit on a golden toilet just because someone else does. Do I want a 300 foot yacht? Nope. Ferrari? Nope.
Unplug from social media, mainstream news, TV. You'll feel a lot better in about 5-10 years.

>for $15 I might actually give a shit

I've never understood tipping a delivery driver. Tipping a waiter/waitress for providing exceptional service sure, but drivers are paid to drop off food and nothing else. It's like expecting me to tip UPS for every package they deliver.

I saw a post about a guy getting mad that they can't afford a home out of college cause they are 300-450k.

You don't tip the UPS guy?

>eating fast food at all

why are Americans so fat?

Are we supposed to tip the postman?

Man it's like people have no fucking chocie to work minumum wage jobs because the job market is fucked. Sure it should only be a temp job between finding a new job. Also MINIMUM PAY MINIMUM EFFORT. I dont give a shit about you stuffing your fat fucking face with the garbage we cook. I dont think I deserve a raise either.

Attached: FB_IMG_1562021149020.jpg (720x533, 34K)

Otherwise who's gonna fuck your wife?
That shit ain't free

That explains a lot! They do it so i don't have to!

>Unlike you I have the intelligent
rofl

Exactly. People expect to be compensated for contributing as much as doctors and physicists for flipping bugers. Take a risk, invest in yourself, and contribute more, then you'll make more money.
I dont bitch about what I make because all I do for work is sit and read whatever books I feel like reading for 10-12 hours a day. In my neck of the woods I make enough to live comfortably by myself. If i lived in NYC i would be working poor for sure.

Haha you fucking retard

I live in yeat yurop and make abount 5$ an hour without tax scams taken away. America did it's economy to itself.

Minimum pay, minimum effort is exactly the same as minimum effort, minimum pay.
>Well if you won't pay me more i'm not going to work any harder
>Well if you won't work any harder i'm not going to pay you any more.

Make the most of it faggot. It wont last.