I'm a normal 22 year old white dude, 160 pounds and about 5'7"...

I'm a normal 22 year old white dude, 160 pounds and about 5'7". No women at my work want anything to do with me other than friendship. I used to think that maybe it's because I'm ugly, but every single gay friend/long known female friend that I've had has told me that I'm very handsome. So, why am I invisible to women?

Attached: 879023546802697542789054.png (512x307, 239K)

Take a piece of paper and fold it in half the long way. On the left, write the qualities of a woman that you want. On the right, list the qualities you have to offer a woman like that. Take a picture and send it here so we can see it.

you can always kys

I've always said that if I don't get in a serious relationship by 25 then I'm ending it.

You don't want to be involved with people you work with

Likely because you have low-self esteem, and you don't project confidence.

Steps to being visible:
1.) Dress nice (nicer than most dudebros), look nice, and smell nice.
2.) Be funny and light-hearted. Ask them questions. Women love non-sexual attention.
3.) Don't "try" to get women interested. They can smell that, and they don't like it. Sex will happen only after they like you.

I was the same way for the first 40 years of my life (yes, I'm oldfag). Age 40, I decided to try to change and do things I wasn't used to doing. In my case, playing in bands, going out to parties, dressing better than my usual slob-wear.

Have patience, fake confidence until you have some for real. Be a good friend to women, and sure enough, you will start getting sexual interest.

5'7 and 160 lbs is fat. How did you not realize you are fat? You are probably ugly, as well, since you couldn't reconize being fat.

Obviously there is a case in which you could be very muscular and weigh that much but if you aren't getting any girls I'm sure that's not the explanation.

Maybe you shouldn't fish in your place of work.

>So, why am I invisible to women?

Because you have no personality. You are nice in pretentious way and people can tell. Stop being nice, get a hobby that isn't rock climbing and be social. There, suddenly you will get friends and women.

Maybe because you're a massive autist?

>get a hobby that isn't rock climbing

LOL, every climber I ever met was a cringey pretentious douchebag.

This

This.

I'm sure that's part of it.

It's for me at least. But working on getting better helps.

You are short, and overweight. For example I am 5'10" at 160 lbs. Do some cardio, and pay attention to your diet.

You may be getting wrote off by women initially, but it's no big deal. It just means that they took a glance at you, and think you are nice, but there is no raw animal attraction. Who cares. Get interesting hobbies. Socialize, and you will find somebody you have things in common with, which is ultimately more important for the longevity of a relationship.

Basically, you have to not care. You are a man. You don't need to please anybody. You please yourself, and do things for yourself. This produces quiet confidence that is noticable and attractive. You can't fake this, you earn it. If you try to fake this, it is evident, and just makes you look thirsty.

Also I'm not saying don't be nice. Nice is fine and all, but it's also boring. Keep that in mind. Women your age aren't looking to settle, and probably have an overinflated sense of self worth - you know, entitled western bitches and all. Be interesting by your deeds.

Don't worry so much about it. It's sounds cliche, but life has a way of surprising you.

Plenty of fish in the sea, but most fish don't ever have intercourse so yeah there's that

"but life has a way of surprising you."
God willing.

>about 5'7"
>about

Manlet: why don't the girls into me

Welcome to /U/ (Discord Application on PC or Phone)

Rules on discord? What is this fucking reddit?
Get in here you faggots, the water is fine.

We got it all, filled with
>e-girls >faggots >Shitposts >VC >Hentai >Rates >Niggers >Fascists >Normiefags >Ass >Titties

and it's all NSFW only, post whatever you want, maybe even break the rules
Who fucking cares, we sure dont.

s9nrATH (Discord))

Yeah I know I'm a manlet. I was just curious if there were actually guys out there who are manlets that have gotten some action. Which is why I included my height and weight.

Manlet is not that big of a deal. There are plenty of short stack chicks he is taller than. The real problem is 6's that think they are 8's.

Plenty my friend. I hope you seriously don't believe that unless you have a 9 " cock and are 6'4" you are never going to get with a woman.

Besides, are you really looking for true love right now? You are so young man, play the field. Avoid the workplace romance altogether. Get hobbies, and socialize with others that are into the same thing. It's the easist way to have a genuine social interaction.

You're physical features wouldn't be the problem. You're probably boring or in some way not actually a cool dude. You sound like a really insecure person, which is probably keeping women away. Its really frustrating to hear but quit trying. When you relax, people are more willing to hang.

Staying an insecure person will only attract other insecure people. Those relationships fail.

True, all of this.

Just work on improving yourself. Diet, exercise, hobbies, knowledge, skills. Capable people are confident people. Confident people don't waste time worrying about what others think.

Man, I was a mess in my 20's. I wish i had someone who could have encouraged me and told me all of this (not that I would have listened ha!) instead of deadbeats , users, and druggies surrounding me. Do you have any siblings just out of curiousity?

Lift and get a combover

You're probably an asshole.

That’s retarded. Don’t burden a woman with your insecurities. Grow the fuck up before you even talk to a woman - or - be a retarded pussy, and end yourself. It’s not HER job to make you happy or to validate you.

I'm 22 5'10" 276lbs, when I met my first girlfriend I had completely given up and she had a giant crush on me I guess and we only got together because she was the only girl to ever like me, it was too easy. After 4 1/2 months she decided to breakup with me due to the information she already knew about and doesnt want me back because no one wants me to begin with.

so what are you going to do about it? sit around moping and getting fatter? are you a man or not? handle yourself.

>short stack chicks he is taller than
Implying the short attacks don't also go for the 6'2" chads

Sure, manlet's can get girls, but it's an uphill slog.

About 5.7 lmao what a twerp you're 5.4 at least

>I'm 22 5'10" 276lbs
Put the mountain dew down, back away from the controller and go for a damn walk while you still can

Attached: 3e0.png (770x789, 510K)

You know OP knows his height to the quarter inch too

Wow you are defeated before you even began. I guess you are right, there's no point in even trying. You should spend more time on Yea Forums and playing vidya. That will help.

Why women at your work? You're not really supposed to date them anyway.

Wow, and I thought I had it bad! You're only a few inches taller than me, yet over 100 pounds heavier. You got it rough buddy.

Another short ass midget confirmed.
Hows life little pig

Like they're going to tell you you're repulsive

>5'7"
Manlet

Attached: 1480558416676.jpg (629x466, 98K)

1st off quit giving a shit.
If you're too hungry for it, they can smell it from a mile away and its off putting to them.
2nd, you probably have been given signals but were too dense to realize it. Be casual and be flirty. Dont be afraid to ask.
Watch for body language. A woman interested will turn towards you when you are speaking. They will find a reason to touch you. Even if just lightly. Such as you say something funny and they laugh and touch your arm slightly.
3rd better yourself. Brush up on new topics. Women like educated men and funny men. However, they dont like smartasses.

Dude im 6'0" 340lbs and regularly get flirts irl. Im strait up obese but I'm tall. Im not bragging, I'm married and nothing would probably go anywhere if I were single, but girls really do get wet over tall guys.

Sure they do. Guys get hard over huge titties and a tight ass. Does that mean that we are all banging 9's? Nah man. Life is about compromises. Romantic endeavors are not an exception to this.

I'm "married" also, 2nd one for me. I have no illusions that I am more talented, more handsome, or more wealthy than every other guy out there. My lady is free to look at guys that are taller and hotter than me, and sure I check out younger hotter bitches also. It is what it is, and we both know it at our stage in life. At the end of the day, I'm with this women because she is attractive by my standards, and has a great personality, and we have common interests. That is more important than most everything else. That is what I am trying to convey to this dude. I want him to drop the defeatist thinking and negativity and work on himself for his own sake. The bitches and money will come.

>be me kissless virgin at 15
>10/10 starts messaging me
>Never ask her to meet me but we end up meeting once
>She stops messaging me
>Been literally borderline obsessed with her ever since stalking her profile
>She is the most beautiful girl I'd ever seen and I blew my chance cos I was an autismo
>After like 2 and a half years unfollow her on everything to stop seeing her so much cos it was drivin me crazy
>Be yesterday, age 18
>Decide fuck it and follow her again
>She requests to follow me
>Decide fuck it and DM her asking how she is nowaday
>She actually replies
>Keep a good convo going
>This is how I finish the convo
Do you think it'll work or will she just not message me, I'm happy I've gotten this far as to her responding and seeming keen no matter what I think I'll either get with her or get over her

Attached: Screenshot_20190703-174219~2.png (385x430, 25K)

Don't date work bitches, fond something you like to do outside of work and meet some chick doing that so you actually have more than one thing in common which is you're stuck in the same life currency dispenser.

If he was, he'd be swimming in pussy.
Yea Forums doesn't know anything about women, do they?

She'll probably forget about it, take the initiative and set up time and place so she'll have to commit