"The boy filmed himself penetrating her from behind, her torso exposed, her head hanging down"

nytimes.com/2019/07/02/nyregion/judge-james-troiano-rape.html

"The boy filmed himself penetrating her from behind, her torso exposed, her head hanging down"

Delivar, b!

Attached: IMG_20190620_233621_01.jpg (1365x1365, 274K)

B fails.What happened,b? Nothing but newfags nao?

Yea Forums is not your personal army.
you are the newfag for not realizing this.

You must be new here, not what nypa means

What a waste of trips.

Learn what nypa means.

My interests

>Yea Forums is Not your Personal Army
>learn what nypa means
nypa means Not Your Personal Army, newfags

Must be all brits on now, they're afraid of the rapes

And what did you think personal army means? Newfag defected

personal army is when a newfag demands Yea Forums do something for him, without the newfag making any effort on his part.

newfag.

>personal army is when a newfag demands Yea Forums do something for him
>without the newfag making any effort on his part.
that's exactly what's happening in this thread

Which why I'm educating/insulting the newfags who don't know what what nypa means...
I swear, you could be a mother, the way you try to appropriate someone else's argument and act like it was yours all along.

Wow, gotta educate newfags...
No. It's when actions area called for such as harassing an ex, attacking a server, prank calling someone, online voting... When one user asks others to join forces for personal benefit.

This is a simple request for content. B, We know you've got it

All this momma bear rearing the newfags is so cute.... Where's the vid?

Exactly

this has to be bait.
In order for content requests to be fine, he needs to post similar content, aka put in some effort.
If he actually bumped with other rape shit, it would not be personal army request.
Because OP doesn't do shit, it's a personal army.

Do you always post from your home pc?

In this ITT: newfags

Where is this in the pic?

Do... you not? I mean if you're willing to be on this shithole where you could potentially be caught by someone glancing at your phone, you should really think about what happened to your sense of shame.

>No. It's when actions area called for such as harassing an ex, attacking a server, prank calling someone, online voting... When one user asks others to join forces for personal benefit.
that's objectively false.
These things are not necessarily NYPA. It depends on whether OP provides content/effort.
Case in point, Jenna Jameson asked Yea Forums for help finding her assistant, a clear NYPA by your definition, but it's all good because she posted timestamped tits and actually provided content herself.

Fuck semantics.
OP is relevant to my interests, delivar!

Nothing to do with content/effort.
Personal army is personal army. If b can be bribed with tits, that's a different story.

It still means asking for...a personal army. Nothing at all related to a content request. It's not like this vid is gonna pop up in a Google search lawl

Stop making excuses. Did OP find something Yea Forums can't find?

lol just arrived xdxd

Link?

no

Attached: lit party.jpg (592x800, 164K)

Just give up, OP

B is dead. They haven't delivared on good content in years. You must be a really oldfag

Truth

It's a shame b was never good but now they don't even know things like nypa or togtfo