Fuck the women's soccer team for USA. They are all arrogant dykes that hate men and bad mouth the country...

Fuck the women's soccer team for USA. They are all arrogant dykes that hate men and bad mouth the country. I hope our team loses next week and gets embarrassed. These lesbian hoe bags are spoiled brats and can go fuck off!!!!

Attached: 1158892435.jpg (1200x800, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/isteve/u-s-national-womens-soccer-team-loses-5-2-to-14-year-old-boys/
90min.com/posts/4833646-some-people-think-it-s-funny-that-the-usa-women-s-national-team-were-apparently-beaten-by-u15-boys
cbssports.com/soccer/news/a-dallas-fc-under-15-boys-squad-beat-the-u-s-womens-national-team-in-a-scrimmage/
usatodayhss.com/2017/the-fc-dallas-u-15-academy-team-beat-the-u-s-women-s-national-team-5-2
goal.com/en-us/news/1698/womens-soccer/2016/05/26/23954642/australia-womens-soccer-team-faces-unfair-global-backlash
thelocal.se/20130116/45646
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Do you think any Americans give a shit?

I think they want to get secretly fucked by a hard dick. lol

A lot of us do care because we are sick of this bull shit mentality of self centered entitlement

You have issues that have no basis in reality my friend. This is your problem, not anyone else.

These women fought hard to get onto these teams, probably put more into their lives than you ever will, but they're "entitled" because they're smart enough to hate the president? God you dumb cucks don't have girlfriends so you watch the president fuck your whole country and get off on it.

Aww op can't get laid you guys leave him alone

>says the user who has accomplished nothing to be proud of and gets mad about sports

Spain should have won

dykes are pretty fucking hot though

fucking incel

Spotted the pozzed up Euro tranny. Hang yourself you statistic

They can't even beat high school boys soccer teams.

Spotted the forever alone who didn't do too well in school and is doing worse in life.

Entitled?

You fucking faggots.

Tell me -- what the fuck is more American than knowing in your soul that you're #1 and unstoppable and then proving it each night?

These dykes think they're 10 feet tall and bulletproof, and I think that's pretty cool

Which ones did they lose to? i'll wait for the link

Ha ha, why, because they're women? I bet Ronda Rousey couldn't whoop your ass, either.

Yeah that game last night just made me dislike them even more, also fuck Alex morgan, shows how beauty does not substitute for a personality

Lol at women’s sports.

Attached: 7E46B543-A8C1-4BAB-BC8A-1B2A31440FC2.gif (500x359, 972K)

It's women's soccer. No real American gives a shit about soccer. Shut your leaking mangina up.

This has LITERALLY happened, multiple women's national womens soccer teams have lost to soccer teams made up entirely of teenage boys. Google it lmfao.

I don't really follow soccer, I just heard about it happening.
Most pro female teams can't beat high school boys teams.
unz.com/isteve/u-s-national-womens-soccer-team-loses-5-2-to-14-year-old-boys/

>watching womens football
Lol why? Childrens level is more exciting than this drivel

Rhonda cant even beat girls. Using her as an example shows your severe lack of knowledge of mma.

Attached: 489CC83B-B3C1-4D30-96E3-740801901B87.gif (480x238, 415K)

>Ha ha, why, because they're women?
Ha ha, yes user, because they're women and cannot compete with men physically, especially in sports.
Look up your favorite women's soccer team, they usually skrim teenage boys and almost always lose.

The only reason I even know that the US has a womens soccer team is because of the useless yuropoors on here crying.

Attached: europe vs usa.jpg (800x500, 105K)

you stated the "fact". you bring the proof.

There's two different people responding to you, I brought the "FACT" and posted you a link, the guy you just responded to isn't me.

90min.com/posts/4833646-some-people-think-it-s-funny-that-the-usa-women-s-national-team-were-apparently-beaten-by-u15-boys

cbssports.com/soccer/news/a-dallas-fc-under-15-boys-squad-beat-the-u-s-womens-national-team-in-a-scrimmage/

I understand it was a scrimmage but why would you let them win?

Lmao imagine being so triggered by women that will never fuck you so badly that you come to Yea Forums and rant about it to complete strangers who don't give a damn about soccer. What a fucking faggot

>90min.com/posts/4833646-some-people-think-it-s-funny-that-the-usa-women-s-national-team-were-apparently-beaten-by-u15-boys

THEY DIDNT EVEN WANT TO WIN YOU BIGGOT

kek

Attached: damage control.png (322x261, 65K)

Attached: 1552548571065.gif (154x143, 401K)

Every other country gets Americans retard

the words informal scrimmage is glaring in that article. It wasnt a game. In a real match i would believe the women would beat them. I would hope lol

Can you say that again, in English?

Attached: what-the-fuck-am-i-reading.jpg (600x390, 47K)

At least it's not full of niggers like most American sports

It wasn't a *real* game

Attached: wutsgoingonhere.gif (400x227, 944K)

Hates retard

Why do you care about our women's soccer team so much? Faggot

Attached: umm.jpg (451x273, 77K)

I'm not denying that on average, men are definitely stronger. But to say a physically peak woman stands no chance against an average guy is sheer fantasy. Honestly, I looked up this skrimmage crap. One team skrimmaged. All I could find. There's a million reasons they could have lost, including throwing the damn skrimmage or not even trying because they didn't have to. I bet you guys haven't watched a single game, they are damned impressive.

Ya caught me, I don't give a fuck about MMA. Take me away, boys, am a fraud.

Apples and oranges retard

Ordinarily I wouldn't. I don't care about soccer full stop. What I hate is how forced is it. We get it, some women are doing a thing, cool. No one cares.

How does it feel that those dykes trigger the shit out of you, make more money than you ever will, and caused you to strawman replacing criticism of trump for the entire country.

Agreed, why would I bother watching women’s sports when I can watch the inherently better men’s sport?

Because it is the world cup. Best of the best

the yuro is attempting to speak english

Attached: ByhPV1G.png (418x325, 152K)

People that badmouth trump never say anything bad about the country.
Nice strawman.
I hope they lose too

The liberal media does.
They DESERVE to make as much money as men.
>even though nobody watches them or cares

Woman's soccer is literally worse than 4th division men's. Only a few years back it was on par with your average Sunday pup team.

its called american u faggot

Attached: fo.gif (440x256, 998K)

I'd fuck the shit out of her. Just saying.

OP must be English?

You're going home! You're going home! You're going ! England's going home!!!!

she would probably bend u over and have her way with u

>Do you think any Americans give a shit?

op is american, and does give a shit

Deal wit it mon!

>implying

I'm English and wanted them to loose. Our media was acting like them winning would be comparable to 66. The Liberal circle jerk would have been disgusting.

>she would probably bend u over and have her way with u
Whatever gets her off. Not afraid to let the freak flag fly.

Different user, but here:
usatodayhss.com/2017/the-fc-dallas-u-15-academy-team-beat-the-u-s-women-s-national-team-5-2
In 2015, the Dallas under 15 boy's squad (the oldest were high school freshmen) beat what was widely considered the best women's soccer team in the world.

It's actually rare to find these kind of events, because it's terrible publicity for the women's teams when they get beat by a bunch of young boys.

She's a patriot you faggots

Attached: jpuh7sawdr731.png (600x458, 469K)

>One team skrimmaged. All I could find.
You must not be looking hard enough, it just took me two minutes to find more Professional Female teams losing to an Under 15 boys teams.

>The U.S. women's national team would be foolish to dismiss the Matildas after a 7-0 friendly loss to the Newcastle Jets U-15 side.
goal.com/en-us/news/1698/womens-soccer/2016/05/26/23954642/australia-womens-soccer-team-faces-unfair-global-backlash

Within 30 minutes, the boys had plucked one goal from the women, despite Sundhage asking the AIK under-17 team to take out one of its defenders and play with only 10 players on the field, reports the tabloid Aftonbladet.
thelocal.se/20130116/45646

>because it's terrible publicity for the women's teams when they get beat by a bunch of young boys.

It's fucking hilarious is what it is.

some of the reversals are really awesome
case in point

And that's why it almost never happens, the women's teams just refuse any invitations.

This.

It's not rare to find these kinds of events, it is rare to hear about them.
National women's soccer teams actually scrimmage young boys teams a lot because they cannot find worthy practice against other female teams.

>unz.com/isteve/u-s-national-womens-soccer-team-loses-5-2-to-14-year-old-boys/
>90min.com/posts/4833646-some-people-think-it-s-funny-that-the-usa-women-s-national-team-were-apparently-beaten-by-u15-boys
>cbssports.com/soccer/news/a-dallas-fc-under-15-boys-squad-beat-the-u-s-womens-national-team-in-a-scrimmage/
>the words informal scrimmage is glaring in that article
>, I looked up this skrimmage crap. One team skrimmaged.

ask yourself this
in a scrimmage against u15 girls, how would the tram have fared?

in a scrimmage between u15 boys and u15 girls, who would win?

sorry, but women's soccer is about as amazing as u13 boys soccer

THe whole skill level of womens football is so fucking lol it’s hilarious

NO THEY DIDNT FIGHT HARD in heart for this country! they are all seflt lesbian sluts that talk trash.

TEAM USA LESBIANS should lose and I will laugh. And fuck that bitch that wont go to the white house too

The US is the only country who gives a shit about women soccer... that’s why they are going to win

soccer is gay
football is gay

Attached: disgust.jpg (298x476, 114K)

too bad. they dont deserve it

>sorry, but women's soccer is about as amazing as u13 boys soccer

No but user, it's women doing things! Diversity! Those women should just be allowed to win because diversity and because men are evil.

>I want to see trans women soccer clubs play against the women.
>Total diversity melt down, no one will want to comment on that hot potato./

That might be true.

God I'm angry like this all the time too. Seriously the most insignificant shit makes me blow a fuse. I wish I could be normal and just stress the shit that's worth stressing about.

FUCK THESE TURBO DYKES!

I pray their plane crashes and they all fucking die!

Your waifu is gay

>I hope our team loses next week

i'm gonna go ahead and agree with you
here's the thing, it will be perhaps MORE endless the coverage that would be given to them for a hard fought series of games ending in a loss.

be careful what we wish for

Attached: emma.jpg (580x812, 49K)

She looks like a little boy with a scarecrow's face

aren't all of you virgins or something

Attached: emma...gif (390x219, 1.89M)

Yep, it's 100% true nobody who has posted on Yea Forums has or will ever touch a grrl

I love to watch wemons football. Inbetween the horde of dikes there are Some of them that are pretty hot and Theres always something funny going on. The closest to 4cc that will ever be on national tv.

Nope. Are you excited about women doing things?

Take it to /pol, you unpatriotic incel. All of these women can kick your faggoty basement-dwelling ass.

>

And when soccer-football is played by women it is especially gay.

>All of these women can kick your faggoty basement-dwelling ass.

Attached: 1521157830776.png (300x256, 145K)

yeah, never really been a fan of her myself
but i do enjoy the relatively numerous pics of her pokies though

Attached: Emma-Roberts-Pokies.jpg (1920x2880, 308K)

I hate when hollywood portrays people drinking like that but they act totally normal. Any person that's not a raging alcoholic would be slurring belligerent drunk doing that.

You belong on reddit

>aren't all of you virgins or something

>are not all of you virgins or something
are you retarded?

They struggle with teenagers, nope, try again.

Attached: emma tiddy..jpg (600x949, 373K)

Attached: Emma-Roberts-Pokies-.jpg (2356x3894, 1.25M)

wut

>are you retarded?
>wut

i guess you are ...

wut

They’re a) better at anything than you neckbeards will ever accomplish, and b) they’re pretty fucking hot. So stop being so envious they they pull more tail than you.
Whiney bitch

got em

Maybe you should get a north Korean haircut you traitor fuck!

Trips dont lie. Every one else stfu

>They’re
>a) better at anything than you neckbeards will ever accomplish
admittedly a neckbeard, but
i own my own successful business
i contribute the max amount to my sep every year ($53,000 in 2018)
i donate to several worthwhile organizations (alzheimers, juvenile diabetes, etc.)
my employees are well-paid
these are just to name a few
should there be more?

>and
>b) they’re pretty fucking hot.
not gonna try to look like a hit chick, so wow, you got me there

FUCK YOU... LESBIAN SPOILED BRAT LOVER!!!

That's HOT

this is worth being pissed about.

Attached: clipped bitch.gif (500x500, 1.47M)

Have sex

USA! USA! USA!!!!

I think you're confused fatass

Attached: 1508199287467.jpg (800x600, 73K)

Even though they get their asses beat by under 17 boy teams in exhibition games. They literally aren’t as good as American high school players who are nowhere near as good as boys from other countries. I hope they lose badly.

They haven't made misandrist statements. They haven't said anything bad about the country. Some have expressed disdain for Trump. But you have to realize at some point that Trump is not synonymous with America. You're envious and hate women. That's just who you are. No need to make up lies or excuses.

You're a sad, pathetic lump, aren't you?

They lose to high school boy teams regularly.

Now this is a dank maymay

Should be called the lesbian cup.

Attached: B67B7937-1EE1-4900-8F04-A63758882318.jpg (480x360, 12K)

Well, so what if they don’t like trump, does that make them unamerican somehow?

Big projection, you ultimate cuck white knight cumbrained hiv inserter.

get behind the darkies

Welcome to /U/ (Discord Application on PC or Phone)

Rules on discord? What is this fucking reddit?
Get in here you faggots, the water is fine.

We got it all, filled with
>e-girls >faggots >Shitposts >VC >Hentai >Rates >Niggers >Fascists >Normiefags >Ass >Titties

and it's all NSFW only, post whatever you want, maybe even break the rules
Who fucking cares, we sure dont.

s9nrATH (Discord)/.,