Why does this trigger people so much?

Why does this trigger people so much?

Attached: Du-eTNfXQAAKNov.jpg (1200x900, 202K)

Cause I don’t like getting to the toilet and realizing I’m in an autistic person’s house

Why do people think that's the wrong way to hang the toilet paper?

Hang it whatever way you want, it's autism if shit like this winds you up

Because they have acute autism

...that's literally how most bathrooms have toilet paper hanging...

That's why

Attached: Toilet-paper-roll-patent-US465588-0.png (408x599, 36K)

Don't tug it hard. Wow that sure was difficult!

because of the way tp rolls, it will naturally put the stub at the middle. When you orient it like op you touch the wall and it's not usually clean

Just hang it the right way in the first place. Wow that sure was difficult!

1) it's further from you and closer to the dirty wall
2) when you pull it and fold it up you have the inside of the paper on the outside
3) in some tp holders the end of the paper can get stuck up in it
4)the other way is obviously better so why would you do it wrong, other than just to be a cunt?

>inside of the paper on the outside
I don't think you know how tp works...

It's not the end of the world, but its more unsanitary hung like that.

sometimes they put a texture on the outside ply but not the inside, or the texture is reversed and less effective

Because it's backwards

trigger is a stretch. if you have kids, underhand is best so it doesn't end up all over the floor. if you dont have kids, use overhand like youre civilized, faggot

I don’t get triggered by it. It’s just done that way by stupidass cunt faggots who all deserve to be slowly dismembered and burned.

In the early 1980's it was a way for executives in the hospitality industry to test their management staff. They left toilet paper facing the wall to see if their management staff was competent enough to rise to directorial roles.

Facing the customer or clientele is the correct way, so they won't touch the wall with grimy fingers or be forced to touch the grime on the wall from other people's fingers when they reach for a 2nd pass.

The reason it triggers people is because it's ingrained into many that "against the wall" is correct because "that's how it's been for 30-40 years.
>It shows a clear lack of thinking things through, and a lack of thinking for yourself rather than following accepted practices.

>I don't get triggered
>proceeds to get triggered
Okay buddy. Just put it the other way, its not a big deal lmao relax

BECAUSE. IT´S. FUCKING. WRONG. YOU. DUSGUSTING. HERETIC.

Attached: 1560268473102.jpg (960x897, 191K)

>so they won't touch the wall with grimy fingers or be forced to touch the grime on the wall from other people's fingers when they reach for a 2nd pass.
This!

You put it that way if you have cats... Discussion ended.

Because people have no life.