How do you approach normal-height people without scaring them? This is not joke or a bait thread...

How do you approach normal-height people without scaring them? This is not joke or a bait thread. I'm 6'8" so I'm much taller than your average person. Lately I been trying to meet new people since I turn 21 because I don't have a many of friends. I typically approach people in confident manner and introduce myself. I look them in the eye and do not interrupt them during conversation. I try to be friendly with them and be respectful but I see that they are afraid and it makes me feel very sad that people are afraid of me because I am very nice person. I also have a deep voice and I think my height+voice scares lot of people away or make them nervous. Is there any way I can socialize with normal height people without scaring them? My dad jokingly say "just bend your knees" but I feel like this is patronizing to people and also demeaning. I try to socialize with people who are about my height or taller but they are rare.

Also I notice that when people see my hands they get very nervous so I have to avoid showing them my hands. I don't know why but I've been told my hands look ugly/scary because I have high blood pressure, and I am also very thin, my veins usually bulge and make my hands look ugly. I would post pictures of myself but no of the mirrors in my home can fit me into them so I am sorry. Also my phone is bad since I run it over with my bike 2 summer ago while riding to work and it is flip phone. All we can afford sorry :( also sorry for my english is not good since it is not my first language but I take classes in highschool so I know how to type english very well before I moved to the USA :) thank you in advance for advice friends :) also I have many friends online that I met playing dota 2 in highschool so I am not always alone but I just want to have friends to go bike riding or camping with. Thank you in advance :)

Attached: 612432423.jpg (822x559, 27K)

a wheelchair works

but I can walk

Don't overthink it man
act like someone you'd like to talk to and everything will be fine

(also don't stare too much into their eyes, try to look somewhere else once in a while)

Hang out at the basketball court

thank you for advice :)
also where should I look? I was told looking into eyes of people you are talking to is sign that you are listening to them. Where else should I look when talking to people?

Do this user, also don’t be scared! If people don’t like you just because of your hands they are not worth while anyway

thank you for advice friends! I have only played basketball one time in america at a place called the YMCA but it was very fun and also very hard. Are basketball americans nice people?

Post hand pics

Do the same thing we are all meant to do around the blind. Jiggle your keys or the change in your pocket. That let's them know someone is close by.

This

Attached: ACEA6277-3CE3-4797-BA79-2E2701DBD2B4.jpg (512x288, 22K)

Roll for hand pics

Look at their face as well. While eye contact is still good to do, overly continuous eye contact can seem aggressive as it may seem as you are trying to be dominant over them and can make people uncomfortable.

Rule #1 to be cool or pick up chicks : dont try. It works if you dont suck in general lol

I am sorry friends, but phone is broken. 2 summer ago I dropped under bike while riding and broke front screen and also camera. It only works to send phone call and text messages. It is also very old flip phone from 2007 :(

yes look into their eyes when they talk to you that's good, I just mean break the eye contact for a brief moment once in a while, just look around you or anywhere else really, but breaking the eye contact for a brief duration is more relaxing for both people in the conversation

don't sweat having friends now -
you'll get pussy galore in a few years
if you aren't ugly.

Your height may not be the only factor, how do you look? Like do you have a haircut clean shaved or what? Also body type are you looking like slenderman or the blob? Based on first impressions many people judge the appearance of people first then their personality.

Have you considered the fact that it might not be your height?
i have 2 cousins that are taller than you and i dont remember them scaring people, so maybe you are indeed just ugly and in combination of your size you look like a monster from another dimension.

Oh I see now friend, so sometimes eye contact is good but not always. Thank you :)
I am very thin. I keep head shaved bald but also only trim face. My dad says women in america like beards more than women in romania do so I should keep my beard but also trim it so it is not long because he says "women in america do not like long beards, only short beards". Is this true?

I don't know. People say I am very handsome for romani man. But I do have ugly hands :( maybe I am ugly compared to american man :(

>a building sized slenderman with ugly hands walks towards you and stares into your soul while his booming voice shakes your body
yeah i'd shit my pants if i met you, sorry.

Thank you all friends for your advice :) I am going to go to YMCA again today and play basketball with the basketball americans and hopefully make new friends :) thank you all again for advice

Bald with a beard isn't the easiest thing to pull off. I usualy keep a 5'oclock stubble because not every female likes a beard. If its neatly trimmed and your head isn' an odd shape you should be good. American females love a forigen accent, just as long as you don't speak english like a tard. Im trying to piece together how you look without a pic. You should start properly eating more and going to the gym, the hole slenderman look isn't good. But im a guy so what do i know.

OP here, pic related is me

Attached: sad.jpg (1200x900, 415K)

haah you are funny friend :) I am not that muscular but I wish I was lol