Why can't they get laid?

Why can't they get laid?

Attached: why-cant-my-famous-gender-nonconforming-friends-get-laid-meredith-31217881.png (500x523, 150K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vice.com/en_us/article/wjq99z/why-cant-my-famous-gender-nonconforming-friends-get-laid
vice.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's almost like they don't conform to the genders that people are sexually attracted to.

1) because nobody wants to be in bed with someone that declares themselves as mentally ill when it comes to sex

2) women don't want to be with a man that looks and acts more feminine than them

3) men don't want to be with men that dress like women but don't bother to shave

4) men don't want to be with a woman that looks like a man

one, some or all of the above will do.

Maybe they should look in the mirror and think about it

I wish this was real but the media is never this honest about sjw issues.

the way things are these days i don't doubt any of the crazy shit the left spouts now.

vice.com/en_us/article/wjq99z/why-cant-my-famous-gender-nonconforming-friends-get-laid

>vice.com/en_us/article/wjq99z/why-cant-my-famous-gender-nonconforming-friends-get-laid
FTFA
>"And nobody is more puzzled than me as to why such obvious catches are having dating problems when so many clamor for their attention."

Jesus.
Fucking lack of any actual awareness.

Brah, its real.

why don't they just fuck each other instead of trying to figuratively fuck everyone else

>so many clamor for their attention
token collectors

>This all happened in those dark days of autumn 2016, before Tinder added 37 new gender options to the app. "
>37 new gender options
>37

Attached: 1312592177221.jpg (493x310, 74K)

People don't want to fuck circus freaks.

It’s like they have denied basic science and common sense so much that they actually tricked them self’s into actually believing what they’re saying

Why can't I get laid? I'm an average looking straight guy.

if a lie is told over and over again then eventually its accepted as the truth.

Those lunatics should be sterilized, just in case they decide to procreate among themselves

I can't even follow 1/3 of the new liberal speak in that. What the fuckity hell is going on when
I'm actually reading something and nodding while thinking, "Hitler was actually right about
dealing with degeneracy"

>famous

because you sit here on Yea Forums all day and women will never approach the male first unless he's above average in any of the 3 major categories.

What these dipshits dont realise and refuse to acknowledge is that man look like men and women look like women because that's what attracted the opposite sex. If it's just a matter fucking someone because "it's the right thing to do" then why dont those two dopes just fuck eachother.

Because they hate themselves as much as everyone else, just like why /pol/tards would never be friends in real life even tho they circlejerk their ideologies 24/7.

It's almost like they're not sending out the sexual signals they want to send out.

It's not because they're gender non confirming... it's because they're ugly as shit and seem to make no attempt at looking better.

Look at this dude, Pavel Petel. He has no trouble getting laid by both men and women, because he puts in the effort to be attractive.

So many traps on /soc/ meet up and fuck each other. Because they either rock their look or know to fuck people who are of a similar attractiveness to them.

Attached: 130821153147-pavel-10-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg (980x552, 149K)

in california men look like women and women look like women

that dudes in pretty good shape if i'm being honest.

No, they all look like women.

I'm here during my spare time, yes. But I work around females. None of them have ever shown interest in me. They're not creeped out by me, I just get friend zoned. And what are the 3 major categories?

so basically what user said

here's a rough order
1. money
2. money
3. money
4. fame
1000. sense of humor
1001. looks
100000000. intelligence

yeah, i missed that

they're only attracted to normal people...

personality, money, looks

have you tried approaching one and asking what they thought on the terms of being a wingman for you then?

Yeah, they insist on just being friends.

ask them to introduce you to a "cute friend"

They aren't famous outside of their echo chamber.
They're the wrong sex for most people attracted to their gender.
They're the wrong gender for most people attracted to their sex.
They're simply not sufficiently attractive and people are unwilling to put up with their hot garbage for whatever kind of mediocre sex they're trying to have.

Pick up and fuck some fatties, and you'll find some doors opening higher up on the fuckability scale
Women are more attracted to men with other women, even if those women aren't particularly attractive

Would love to see how many people actually identify as that shit. Last stat I saw was lgbtqdiatfs+ is a whopping 5% of the population

that doesn't make sense 99% of all californians are homosex and willing to fuck anything as long as it gets them good boy points

Try being a different gender

imagine the blue lips of the thing on the left wrapped around your dick bruh. see how far back you could get a blue ring. that one's slammin tbh. beetlejuice in the middle is pretty fucking ugly tho

Right but he dresses like a woman despite not looking like a woman at all, and still has sex with men and women.

Because both the article and OP's post are wrong. The people in that pic aren't failing to fuck because they're discriminated against or because nobody wants to fuck nonconformers. They're falling to fuck because they didn't bother to be attractive enough to the people they want to fuck and aren't interested in selling with those who are.

Attached: pavel-petel01X633_0.jpg (633x678, 76K)

Why dont they fuck each others if they are so horny?

Attached: 7581.gif (349x262, 1.07M)

>selling

settling*

actually this is also true. Women get crazy jealous when their "friend only male" gets someone to spend their time and money on.

nobody here is arguing against your point.

too much soy caused their dicks to shrivel and become unusable.

they can still finger fuck each others or take turns with a strapon

Yeah, i know some gay people who think that group of faggots are the actual definition of faggot

they can't though. Imuno deficiency means if they get sick then they die.

and strap-ons are made of non-recyclable rubber and patriarchy

they can though

1) shoot them
2) have funeral
3) get them laid to rest

Why don't they just fuck each other?

Why expect others to like their non-conforming ways, when conforming is the definition of being what most people like?

you will be part of the madness that is the left. Either by will or by quill

I have extreme amounts of body hair, not going to happen.

California is 40% hispanic. Y'know, the most conservative and catholic demographic?

I work in a bar, and most the gay guys work with are livid that the TXYZ1234Attackhelocopters has co-opted and taken over the gay rights movement. They fight for decades to the right to marry, share insurance and these freaks just bandwagon-steamroll it.

Of course they dare not speak out for being shamed and shunned as "transphobic".

Irony eh?

Attached: a49lY77M_700w_0.jpg (700x858, 86K)

Or just continue to only fuck who you want to fuck.

If the Republicans made even a half-hearted attempt to reach out of the Latino community, they could pick up a lot of votes. But both sides have been trying their damnedest for more than a decade to piss off as many voters as possible.

Just laser it all off

its not really ironic its a historical constant. Someone fights long and hard for something then once the road is nice and smooth other people pile on until its fucked up.

my favorite example is AGDQ. an annual even made to benefit a good charity. Once the LGBWUIGOWU8902_«ÄJ3!+_○ realized how much attention they were getting all bets were off.

Based

If you don't fuck who society tells you to fuck, that's sexism.

its very hard to reach out to the Latino community to be fair. I'm a hispanic gun owning texan and the majority of family and friends thinks orange man bad

I've never been forced to fuck anyone lol

Dude a lot of the girls I'm talking about are fat. They're still not interested in me. But I'm not trying to sound like a cry baby - I greatly appreciate your advice.

AUGH! fucking racist, anti-islamic, sexist, homophone

Trump is not a big supporter of gun rights honestly. "Take guns first, due process later"

>vice.com/en_us/article/wjq99z/why-cant-my-famous-gender-nonconforming-friends-get-laid
This article gave me cancer and aids. Thank you user.

if all the women are fatty boom-balattys then you really should consider moving to a different city

i understand trump isn't the biggest gun supporter but he was the lesser of two evils during the last election

why don't they fuck each other?

There are only two genders: male and female. A hermaphrodite is a mix of both.

These people are just mentally ill.

T. Incel
I look average and I am poor. I say offensive shit all the time and act like a fucking dick for most part. Still managed to be in relationships since late teens and have dated before that.
Now with a girl for 4 years.
How? Don't be a retarded faggot. And don't be a beta. Don't blame shit on others and be the best version of yourself that you can be.

they already fucked each other. Now they want to fuck the entire country

I know lesbians are also pretty pissed about trans "women" calling themselves lesbians, and trying to fuck ACTUAL lesbians. Lesbians don't want to suck dick, regardless of whether it's a "feminine" penis or not. And those fake vaginas are also fucking nasty so no actual lesbian wants those either. But of course, if they speak out about lesbian spaces being only for actual lesbians, they get called transphobic bigots and genital fetishists. It's pretty fucked up tbh

That's because of a complete lack of effort, there's some momentum to overcome. It wouldn't happen overnight, but a serious, concerted attempt to woo the Latin vote really should work. Latinos have far more fundamentals in common with the Republicans.

I actually have met the person on the left of this photo a few times. He is exhausting to be around because he can't stop steering any conversation other people are having towards identity politics and making people feel bad for enjoying anything.
I don't think he has any personality aside from reminding everybody that he is gender-non-conforming.
I was talking to our mutual friend about a baseball game we had both watched and he jumped in to tell us how professional sports were about groups of men getting together to flex their muscles to remind women that they will be beaten if they step out of their roles.

Attached: 27fd209927b8c0ddf7d8df9a7451d990bfafc291.jpg (640x640, 93K)

They want to force their condition on normies

Then try dating apps, events aimed at singles, and so on. It's not a matter of finding the right girl and then magic, that's a myth perpetuated by Hollywood. It's a matter of odds. There are a lot of right girls, you just need to find the right time and place to connect.

ayo holup, you mean to tell me that ISN'T what sports are for?

Whats your problem, you toxic piece of shit. Devellop some tolerance and quit being an asshole.

None of which has anything to do with the list, faggot.

I don't know man i honestly see it going the other way. Austin Texas is now san-fran austin with its infection spreading further and further as time goes on. Ive even asked family and friends whats so interesting about the left and the majority of the time its because they were convinced that the right (or center) is the party of raciss

You just described the whole LGBT thingy.
"I'm a weirdo and here's things I like to fuck and apparently everything revolves around my genitals now."

Except I have plenty of gay people in my life who are able to have conversations about normal things and look and dress like a normal human without feeling the need to remind me they are gay every sentence.

idiot

actually this.

people will fuck anything but nobody likes whiny ugly bitches , or at least bitches who put no effort into hitting the gym or being classy - that group pic looks like marilyn mansons rejects

It's a man's obligation to stick his boneration in a women's separation; this sort of penetration will increase the population of the younger generation.

Most gay people I know are actually pretty cool, normal people, who just happen to be gay. It's the trannies that can't shut the fuck up about it

>famous
>??

who the fuck are these degenerates and why haven't they been gassed yet?

The Three Musty-Queers

Your're describing propaganda and misinformation, that can be overcome. That no one's doing anything about it is just more proof how divorced the two political parties are from the real world. The left are committing suicide on identify politics and immigration, and lost the working class vote. While the right are burrowing their heads deeper into the sand, and refusing to reach to people who essentially feel the same way on the core topics.

>famous
>literally nobody outside of genderqueer nb lgbtqiazzbdgp++ subculture
>vice

Aaaaaaaaaaaand, there ya go.

kek

Part of that's just time and acceptance. Not all of it, but some of it.

>those people look like freaks
>i rather stick my dick in a blender

Attached: TAKYON2.png (450x399, 175K)

A Vice reporter, a Vox writer, and a BuzzFeed blogger walked into a bar.
They left, still unemployed. A random boomer got the bartending job.

you dont expect the media to victimize these people?

That guy is not attractive to me what so ever. Then again I'm not a faggot like you.

bro BRO its ok nobody thinks youre gay bro its ok. Nobody will ever know bro

>My experience has been that straight guys are more willing to experiment with GNC folk than gay guys, because their attractions aren't as socially defined and don't come with a lifestyle attached.
How blinded can these people be? If they want to stand even the slightest chance they should at least go for bisexuals because they're the only people that could potentially like the prospect of not knowing what genitails to expect when they pull down their dates pants.

hehe

>3) men don't want to be with men that dress like women but don't bother to shave
correction, i dont want to be with men whether they shave or not

I'm not into him myself but there are plenty of girls and guys who are.

but thats not the goal

I'm just saying that guy isn't 100 percent correct.

That's pretty messed up

Is this guy interested in women or men?

Attached: alokvmenon_65494697_2793335787404200_4041733722823441580_n.jpg (1080x1350, 135K)

Why?

he is correct though. You may not be sexually attracted to the guy in the pic but you have to admit he actually goes through effort to keep himself attractive to others.

is that the mayor of london?

If you don't understand then there's some sort of chemical imbalance in your brain

It just shows he's hardworking and committed.

How so?

>Is this guy interested in women or men?

He is only interested in himself.

thats the point. If the 3 living abortions OP posted put in a fuck ton of effort and commitment to getting what they want they could eventually get it.

Yes, yes it is.

Why are you denying it?
>Juicy big ass
>Long hair you can grip during sex

Attached: whammy2.png (170x170, 43K)

ITT: More republicans fixated on gay cock.

I personally felt that dating straight-"identified men was the right choice."

The fucking delusion is so strong here. Jesus Christ.

Gaye, Cocke was a good lawyer though

I'm saving this for a YLYL thread.

yep, that too.

>no nazi or vaguely nazi-like cosplay allowed

do you know how hard it is to enforce anything at a furry convention? The last time they tried a group of faggots fucked each other on top of someone elses car and flung shit-in diapers at the wall.

>we love censorship, the orginization, the movie, the cosplay

I love when a cis guy who claims to be hetero and ace (but is actually blasting 50 megawatt gay vibes) starts bitching about TERFs. (Yes, this is oddly specific.)
I'm like, "Hey, feminists I can agree with!"

T h i s .

why's it specifically a cis guy? also, fuck your sexist buzz words

>Why can't they get laid?
They lack vodka.
A couple gallons and those 3 can go party together.

I may not be on board with the RF half of TERFS, but I'm certainly on board with the TE

WHy aren't they just fucking each other? problem solved, glad we had this discussion

>way to ignore the point champ
Don't you need to be angrily blogging about people not using your personal pronouns?

Actual fag here, thanks for setting gay rights acceptance by middle America back by a decade or more and ruining our chances of adopting in 8 States now.

Just throwing this out here, I don't care about what other people do with their genitals, as long as your'e good to the people around you in public / social arenas. If you wanna get ass fucked by your boyfriend wearing a tiara and a yoshi costume, get your rocks off.

All the responses to this are like, "I read 'hetero' and 'cis', and ignored the rest. Now I'll comment about the exact opposite of what the post said."

How do you even operate an electronic device with the level of intellectual impairment required for such a lack of reason comprehension?

Yeah, I don't take anyone who utters sexist buzz words seriously, it's fucking annoying and immediately builds a screeching reeetard persona in my head of them.

Because they're ugly, being a faggot is out the equation see jude karda, i would smash him any day

*reading comprehension

I guess as much as autocorrect fucks me, it makes it possible for you to emerge from the abyss and form some semblance of communication with the outside world.

>sexist buzzwords
Perhaps my ironic usage of the faggot's preferred terminology sailed right the fuck over your head.

What's the point of your statement. Cis is a sexist buzz word, right next to mansplaining. No one is going around saying "ladysplaining".

fpbp

By this logic, shouldn't they all just be attracted to each other?

Try not to suck anymore dick on your way to the parking lot!

But seriously can you imagine fucking any of those things

>Using a mobile device on Yea Forums

Kek

>NOT using a device with rotating IPs on Yea Forums, cutting out the need for spoofing

>homophone
>HOMOPHONE

Maybe because they are mentally ill.

and our country accepts that mental illness as "they're just born that way". Not untrue but it doesn't mean they should be flouted as heroes or something.

As a bisexual guy, I do not like to play surprise games with my date, you either have a dick and be a guy, or have a pussy and be a girl. Tranfags can leave

Attached: C82AEC0D-2593-4185-AC93-2DE88DAB18CA.jpg (720x514, 28K)

traps>trannies

Universal truth.

>As a bisexual guy, I do not like to play surprise games with my date, you either have a dick and be a guy, or have a pussy and be a girl.
2000% this

I would fuck 100 traps, before I fucked a tranny

Attached: 59DAD523-EE3F-4056-9F2A-7E5AD4B46A53.jpg (600x600, 62K)

because no one wants to fuck them.

I just want no drama, to get my junk touched occasionally followed by cuddles. Know why that won't happen with the mentally ill parts of SJW and LGBT? cuz they'll be trying to lynch me for having white skin and a ball sack before having a single conversation with me.

Problem solved.

Attached: zcdgfjcghukchk.jpg (837x768, 152K)

This, I just wish fags on here could learn the difference between the two.

For obvious reasons.
Have you looked at them?
I know beauty is in the eye of beholder, but insanity is not attractive.

Hence: don't stick your dick in crazy.

>yfw you realize the bad guys won WW2

Attached: yfw.jpg (401x443, 44K)

Spoiler, all sides were the bad guys. Good and Evil is subjective.

Trans rights

they could. its just that no human will go for that. they have to keep it within their species (whatever it might be)

why don't all three fuck each other? Problem solved.
(let me guess, they aren't attracted to each other either?)

Kek
very true

"Rights" are just buzzwords for "i want more special privileges and social immunity". None of these movements are about equality anymore. Short of mass hive mind brain wash, you can't force every single human ever to treat everyone exactly the same.

>Good and Evil is subjective
BEGONE MORAL RELATIVIST COSMOPOLITAN

1. Status
2. Novelty
3. Money
4. Humor
5. Looks
6. Smell
7. Perceived intelligence

You're just as high-strung and triggered as the LGBTQPBJWTFBBW faggots. I ain't got time for you.

kekest

It is though lol It's a human concept based on the relative morals and beliefs of each individual.

Animals don't have a concept of good or evil, they see threat or not a threat.

found the mentally ill LGBT SJW

Oh fuck, you were THAT kid in school.

Shit. Sorry. Wrong guy!

Meant this
for

Attached: 1558538766584m.jpg (1024x478, 61K)

Underrated post.

Are you having difficulties? Are you... impaired... in some way?

Actually I was the mentally shut down kid in high school who didn't bother with anyone aside from a few friends.

My statement still stands though, evil to you is the norm else where.

Says the person who has no argument to make and just dismisses some one under some bullshit reason.

I love how they act like the problem is me for not being attracted to them. Hypocrites, they say on one hand they don’t want to conform to someone else’s sexuality but they want me to conform to theirs or I’m intolerant.

no because they are still attracted to conforming genders

The irony

Rishia Ivyred from Rising of the Shield Hero (Vol 12) put it best: "The opposite of Justice is not evil. It is Justice. There are as many 'justices' as there are people. It's only when one side loses that they are branded as evil. That is all."

Attached: rishia-ivyred-foto.jpg (200x200, 10K)

The winners write the history.

Ah, so I misidentified you. I thought you were the snobby smartypants prick who nitpicked hyperbole as if it were literal.
Instead, you were the snobby smartypants prick who nitpicked hyperbole as if it were literal, as well as the oh-so-misunderstood loner who was so much smarter than everyone else.
You also can't tell who you're replying to.

Trolololol lololol

>do thing
>blame the other guy for doing that thing

You have a promising career with the DNC. ;-)

If I wanted my cum back I'd wipe it off your mom's chin

Because they’re abominations

best then check your snobby smartypants prick identification privilege shitlord

Guess who else can't get laid.

Attached: alpha as fuk.jpg (1242x997, 196K)

Who you kidding? Your cum is on the crusty sock you keep next to your parent's computer.

lol it's always nurture over nature unless your gay or one of these weirdos

Gud 1, go play magic the gathering nerd

Yes, the same saying applies: Don't stick your dick in crazy.

Did you just assume hirs gaming preference?

>vice.com
That explains everything.

>such obvious catches

Attached: ilold owl.jpg (492x464, 25K)

Attached: 1534997715500.jpg (750x514, 141K)

>37
and attack helicopter is not even one of them

>famous

imagine thinking you have bragging rights because your famous for being a mentally ill degenerate

I don't play computer games faggot. I'm too busy making bank.

Honestly? Their fashion sense is just bad.

Also long as they included mayonnaise

I lump status under money, and novelty is really just "spends money".

Yeah its not gay people or even some of the trans community its the people who cling onto the community for identity and culture and it turns them fucking crazy

As a bisexual guy i only go for women, men who arent flaming and can be chill or men who took on the trap lifestyle and are good with it. These faggots disgust me

they're unattractive
/thread

Lel

But that's not a computer game, that's a-

Ah. Well-played, Travis. Well-played.

Why don't they fuck each other?

Because even they won't fuck them...

Because they are ugly as shit

so I'm shy and a music dork. I could talk about music all day, espically 50s-80s shit. What would be a good place around Chicago for me to go to meet and approach women and I should wear band t shirts right

Because they want a man to fuck them. Not a sissy faggot that thinks he's a woman

>The wise man breathed in and smiled
>"There is no difference between good things and bad things, you fucking moron"

this

Why can't any /pol/ incels get laid?

incels blame the world for their celibacy, not themselves. Same as these trans weirdos, looking past their obvious undesirability and instead blaming the world.

The irony is the incels would be the first to point out how gross these trannies are, and these trannies would be thv first to point out how gross incels are.

Attached: cognitive.png (500x522, 114K)

Because acceptable men want women and acceptable women want men.

Ever notice that (aside from celebrities) people who are "nonbinary" tend to be fuck ugly or just dysfuncitonal people in general?

Most girls who are "trans" or "lesbian" switch back over to being bi or straight when time comes to move out of their parents house and start paying bills.

Bc they’re not what people are attracted to regardless of their gender or sexual orientation. A gay man wouldn’t want to fuck some dude who is confused about what gender they are. There’s only two, it’s not that complicated. And Straight women don’t want to fuck a dude a dude who is confused about what gender they are. What’s even more confusing is the fact that they look fuckin ridiculous and wonder why they can’t get laid. Makes me think they might have more luck fucking each other.

>Gay men
Want traditionally manly men, or at least a twink who can make himself look pretty in a manly way

>Gay women
Want either traditionally feminine women, or good looking doms

>Straight men
Want feminine women or cute tomboys

>straight women
Want turbochad buff dudes who make lots of money and can fix all their problems for them.

All of these people are mentally unstable

I work in a college, don't really interact with undergrads but I have seen a huge uptick in the amount of these people, the odd thing: the ones who are male are all non-white, the female ones are white.
The male trannies are universally: hideous, but the female group can be somewhat mixed in attractiveness.

Anyone else see this dynamic?

Nigga Trannies are almost never at the cute "female" level
Women can be cute because they are women so naturally they'll look good unless they're just absolutely sewage

I don't even know if they'd fuck each other (which says something mayte)

Nigga who knows?
Isn't it only niggers in Chicago?
Go where the whites are at or at the very least, the whites and the whitewashed

It's almost like nobody wants to fuck an attack helicopter....who knew?

You fucking faggot
I'll fuck your ass and then fuck your ass up
I'm not a homosexuality but I fuck men
Either way
I'd like a tranny
But only a passable one
I'd suck that dick mayte
Either way
I m a macho Man

Because they are mentally ill

It's almost as if nobody would want to fuck something that deviates wholly from the norm....who would've thought?

Cause no normal person is attracted to trannies.

Most men prefer actual women, not "trans women." The same can be said for women. They prefer real men, not "trans men"

Thank god, all trannies end up killing themselves. Nothing of value lost.

It's actually ~10% since it includes gays/lesbians. Trannies and other degenerates don't come to a single percent in total.

Change all those letter in LGBTQAI+ to F A G G O T S And we have now labeled them correctly
Change your faggot labels of gay/lesbian to fags, they're all degenerates

>terrible fashion sense
>they are all overweight
>dogshit tier make up
they could improve their chances by trying to look good I guess?
or having a personality beyond "I'm nonconforming!"
idk

so they're incels now?

>includes gays/lesbians
Hey, don't include us in this cultural trainwreck.

Just watch..they will be on suicide watch once they hit 30. They will regret mutilating themselves & will regret trying to be something they are not.

Faggots get the rope.

Attached: Lynching_of_Laura_Nelson,_May_1911.jpg (423x700, 136K)

I wouldn’t be surprised if they hear of Slaanesh and start worshipping it because it confirms to their degeneracy.

Imagine being this insecure.