How do I convince my wife to fuck me with a strapon? Will she think I'm gay?

How do I convince my wife to fuck me with a strapon? Will she think I'm gay?

I bought my wife this strapon, pic is her. I told her the reason for it was so that we can bring another woman into the bedroom and I can watch her fuck her. But the real reason is b/c I want her to fuck me with it.

Anyone else have similar cravings/stories/pics of your gf or wife?

Attached: 2019-07-03 09.05.24.jpg (1315x3608, 592K)

Just tell her to fuck you. Asians will do anything for their husbands

Also, post moar

Her is another pic of her. I'd love to watch her get fucked, too

Attached: 2019-07-03 08.42.20.jpg (1737x2877, 639K)

And yes, they pretty much will do anything for their husbands, I'm just worried it'd be too much for her.

It's not too much. Your insecurities and embarrassment is what's holding you up. Post more. I'm saving them all. She looks basically identical to my Chinese wife

Attached: 1559517539022.jpg (766x1000, 172K)

Wish my wife was into it. We talked about it years ago but never did it.

Here is one more

Attached: 2018-08-24 08.00.35.jpg (1769x2825, 543K)

You must be stupid OP if you think she doesnt already at least suspect that you want to be fucked with it.

I had bought one for the same reason, and she was reluctant to do it. Then one night she said lets try it. So without any prep work, we went at it.

It felt great, but then lets just say it was a shitty experience. Now I don't think she will ever give it a second chance.

Yeah, she kinda does but I'm guessing if she knew 100% then she'd think less of me.

i would do it, but i doubt you are in switzerland...

I just told her to do it. It's amazing honestly. Pic related. It's my wife with the strap

Attached: IMG_20181214_040827_901.jpg (1280x720, 54K)

Well yeah, you need to clean out your ass first and use a lot of lube. This isn't my first rodeo...

Hot

You swiss? Wohär?

Yes always cum buckets when she fucks me

Jesus next time but her a razor, or better yet a weed whacker

How do I convince these internet goys to becoming sterile? will they think I'm a shill?

I bought copyright for this a meme, pic related. I posted it saying it was ironic to help purity spiral degenerates away. But the real reason is b/c I want to poison the well.

Anyone else have similar ideas/memes/shitposts for cultural marxism?

Attached: 7us5.png (763x509, 520K)

Why would you want plastic? So cold and impersonal. The real thing is best

Genf

Das ist ein bisschen weit weg

Ich habe das Generalabonnement

Attached: youaregay.jpg (1458x1078, 80K)