I fought with my feminist whore girlfriend...

I fought with my feminist whore girlfriend. She looks nothing short of a dumpster and thinks she's pretty cool acting like a feminist whore. And she sent me that male ego meme. I'm seething in anger.

Now do what faggots?

Attached: Screenshot_20190703-182707~2.png (929x630, 397K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com\invite\mhHPe8D
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kill yourself, that’ll show her

How will that help? Duh!

Meanwhile the female ego has to be protected from anything and everything that's denigrating to women kek. So stronk

Fuck her in the ass, violently.

Beat her with a leather belt

Need more suggestions from you faggots! How would ya deal, if she were your gf / wife.

Good idea!

I once while I had a remember with an Ex she told me ''Is it in already?'' and I replied ''I don't know''.

After that we continue fucking. Shit was dope. She was also that kind of chick, the feminism kind. The worst kind of whore that can exist. Shes married now and still let me fuck her while she's on her own.

You want a real advice OP? Learn to put your whore on a leash or a nigger will. Coming from a Spic, let me tell you that she looks like the man in the relationship.

Attached: 54b716eb84a062af9d7632d36bac7ab5f098f26ec01e850c5d724f6ee648dec1.webm (720x896, 1.44M)

Sounds like that meme was pretty accurate, huh?

Go back to fucking reddit

Tell her it's clear she's not ready for an adult relationship, and then ghost her.

Learn how to treat women properly

Attached: 05.jpg (900x647, 119K)

Dump her ass retard what do you think? Nothing good can come out of that relationship

this

Get over it you fucking snowflake

>calls her dumpster
>says she’s a whore feminist
>but it’s still his girlfriend that he gets easily triggered by

Kek. Why are you with her then? All you can get is a girl that looks like a dumpster?

She's pretty darn good in bed and let's me fuck around and doesn't bother if I don't turn up or call her. That's why. Oh yeah, she gets on my nerves pretty badly once a while and I need to show where she belongs! Argh.

I concur. Feminazis are my fetish I presume! They're totally worth the fuck.

Why don’t you fuck another girl and make her watch.

How about I dump her nudes here? Would ya still call me a snowflake.

Been there done that. I have an arrangement of convenience with or what ever fuck you wanna call it. I'm still pretty damn pissed that she sent me that stupid meme! How do I retort?

Nope. Now do it

yall need to break up this little ticking timebomb for the both of you and this cringy bullshit of a thread

Attached: image1.jpg (1024x683, 97K)

Okay keister, maybe its time to actually expend a little effort and get into a relationship with someone who is not a toxic waste of space. But you sound like a real fucking gem, worried about "dating" a girl who does not even care if you :"fuck around" you made this hell for yourself, and frankly. you deserve to suffer for it.

Pull your head out of your ass, grow as a human being if you want to be with someone who has any value at all, you must find value in yourself.

TLDR: fuck you, you brought this on yourself
Grow up.

Still doesn’t seem worth it to me OP

Alright false flag feminist cunt. Take your projecting to tumblr

Is she a short fat mexican bitch?
Have a bumper sticker that says..."PROUD FEMINIST"

/thread

Either you're too much of a pussy or you're just too retarded to leave her. Sadly these are the only two options I see here. According to what you say you don't seem to have a problem to get laid. So what the fuck are you doing then?

Fuck off faggot!

Chop her up and toss her in an actual dumpster.

I like you friend. Is she worth going to a prison for? Ofcourse not.

I've a fetish for strong women. The one who will boss around. I'm the kind of the guy who looks after the household, cooks, does laundry and dishes etc. But I don't like the fact that she gets to emasculate me.

So don’t get caught.

Nopes. She's an Iranian. Wheatish, Sharp features, slightly thick/plump but nowhere near being a land whale, and jet black hair. And ofcourse long nose.

Cut her into pieces and pee on them

You're the voice of reason. Cheers!

fixed, but i think this is what it said in the first place..the m has some shop around it..

Attached: ego3.png (929x630, 515K)

nice

Take a bow sir!

1- Reality check: do you really want to be with a "woman" whose view of relationships is that sending antagonistic memes like this is healthy and positive for the relationship? Seems like she sees herself in opposition to you rather than on a team with you. Do you want that? IMO any chick who takes that perspective is to be discarded and not trusted

2- If you want to play meme warfare, head on over to /pol/ and collect some female fragility memes, of which there are PLENTY, and fire away. But don't say I didn't warn you first: It won't end well. Women cannot handle criticism and critique.

3- You could simply ask: "what about the female ego ?" and point out that it takes someone caught up in their own ego to argue in the first place.

4- similarly, you could ask: "do you value being egoless? do you value disarming ego warfare? if so, why don't you show me how it's done?"

(1/2)

Join this discord... Why the FUCK not???
discordapp.com\invite\mhHPe8D
GO GO GO

-aid

(2/2)

5- ask her if she believes in equality in a relationship between men and women. When she says yes, tell her that since she's setting up a culture of critique and judgement, she can expect the same in return. And then judge and critique her with the most razor sharp, accurate reflections to her double standards that you can. Keep it simple, clear, and grounded in what she actually says and does. And watch her freak out, since women can't handle critique. When she does, you can either: a.) break up with her because she's full of shit and cant handle the games she plays, or b.) re-negotiate your relationship to have a more positive tone where attacking and critiquing each other is not the way you go about things...

6- Sanity Point: don't argue back from anger. A man remains in control. Learn to be in control of your anger and you graduate from boyhood to manhood. Calmly discuss it with her once you're in control of yourself enough to have a conversation. Know what you want and what you need in a relationship, and if she's not willing to do those things, walk the fuck away with your power and dignity intact.

Best of luck, OP.

>And she sent me that male ego meme. I'm seething in anger.
lol she is exactly right about you then

Bonus Point- MEN: IT'S TIME TO OPERATE BY THE SAME RULES WOMEN DO.

Do not allow yourself to be socially cucked by needing to be a gentleman. Does your woman have a bunch of orbiters and options from social media? You should too. Does your woman disrepect you and criticise you? Then you should to her as well. Does she act entitled, like God's gift to the world? Then you should too. Buy yourself a Fleshlight and make women obselete. Do all the things she'd do in front of you, or to you.

NEVER EVER MAKE YOURSELF SMALLER OR LESS THAN HER. ALL RULES THAT APPLY TO WOMEN NOW APPLY TO YOU. Feel free to be an entitled tyrant and narcisssist right up until she begs you to stop being that way. Then, re-negotiate, ONLY if she's serious

Attached: 1561407323581-b.jpg (1165x1843, 92K)

The truth is that if you want a relationship to work with this type of girl, you need to dominate her. Remove her power and show her who the man is in your relationship. I'm not saying smack her around, but you need to remove her assumed masculinity. There's nothing wrong with dating a strong woman, but you better not let her be the man in your relationship.
An equal couple relationship will never work. There will always be a dominant person and the subservient person. Think about it, would you let another guy treat you this way or would you put him in his place?
Tell her to leave the feminist bullshit at the front door, and she better remember that in the house you are the man not her. Be decisive. Do not let her control you with sex. You want to take away her power, turn her down every once in awhile. Remind her, that you found her, and you can find another. If she doesn't get it through her head, leave.
THERE IS NO FUCKING REASON TO STAY IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH A TOXIC PERSON. You can always do better!

Uh, not really though. If the roles were reversed-- heck, if anybody at all was the balloon person, they'd be super pissed.

if that balloon said "women", they'd be offended
if that balloon said "trans people", they'd be offended
if that balloon said "gay people", they'd be offended
if that balloon said "christians", they'd be offended
if that balloon said "muslims", they'd be offended
if that balloon said "black men", they'd be offended
if that balloon said "left wingers", they'd be offended
if that balloon said "lesbians", they'd be offended

it doesn't matter, it's a cheap and easy attack at _______________ people. The "proof" of being offended is just confirmation bias

This.

so, bitch is a feminist, and youre a DUDE? are you for real? if this aint bait you must be highest grade retard out there

Photoshop her pussy in place of the balloon.

So you fell for meme? If you were a real male, you'd have nothing to worry about. We do have it better, we don't even have to try.

kek. Savage

>fixed
Here
>FTFY
"If you're going to do something, do it right; if you can't, step back and let me do it." D. S. Reid

Attached: egofixed.jpg (929x630, 53K)

As if we want pictures of an ugly dumpster.

post her tits/cunt

dump her nudes, that'll show her

Rape her and behead her, possibly not even in that order.

Why not just dump her?

dubs don't lie

>non-existent shit that never happened

Admit it user, you' have never dated a dumpster trash feminist in the first place and a feminist would never like you anyway. You made this bait up for (you)s. Enjoying the LARP?

Attached: ab1.jpg (600x449, 43K)

Get her drunk, fuck her in the ass really hard and fat shame her. Where a fucking cock ring so that you're at Max erection the whole time you're pounding her ass and tell her her pussy is kind of loose. make her come her fucking brains out by nailing her asshole she'll straighten up.

seems she is correct lel

send her a clown emoji back

Attached: 1447037006808.gif (272x500, 106K)