Is migration a problem if it's in a controled size?

Is migration a problem if it's in a controled size?

Attached: 1561705764411.jpg (219x228, 23K)

what do you mean by controlled size?
do you mean everyone who comes in is accounted for
or do you mean just let anyone in willy nilly but only a certain amount of people?
if the later, yes it's a problem. People breed and you don't know who the fuck they are.

Yes because those immigrants will always fight for their extended family to move as well, they will have far more babies then the native population and anything other than completely open borders will be seen as offensive and racist. Even with controlled immigration the immigrants with eventually outnumber the natives, potentially resulting in civil war etc.

Migration isn't itself a problem, immigrants often help the economy. Illegal migration is a problem. Legal migration is in a controlled manner, so it isn't a problem.

Yea, gtfo European descendants, this land is for native Americans only.

USA was founded by white Europeans not 'native Americans', which over time expanded. 'native Americans' with never part of USA, the belonged to separate tribes who's land was conquered after harassing the Americans. If they wanted to keep their countries, they should of won their wars.

So you are saying open borders allowed Europeans to wrongfully take America and should be removed for illegal immigration

why would you need immigration? just let them fend for them selfs. you're not responsible for other peoples suffering just because you're not suffering too

To the spoils go the victor.

Don’t make the same mistake the Indians did!

No because Europeans never moved into their 'countries'. They founded their own country and moved into their territory through provoked conquest.

So they took what wasnt theirs from people who used the land? Sounds like illegal immigration and settlement

Every country is guilty of that. Are you suggesting we give every piece of land back to the nearest decedents of the original tribesmen throughout the entire world or just that America does for some reason?

When Europeans came to the USA, it wasn't a sovereign nation, nor any nation..
Ya dumb fuck

I'm just pointing out the stupidity in anons post for using the word "natives" here (), natives in America are native Americans. He wants only natives in the US or else a civil war, kek

Attached: FUNNY.png (907x907, 1.08M)

Not a nation that you recognize, but nice try tho

The natives of the USA are white Europeans because they were the one's that founded the country.

No they are the native Americans who were here before Europeans renamed the land

They were on the continent but they didn't have claimed land where the thirteen colonies where set up. If japan had set up a colony in California, it doesn't mean Inuits in Alaska are natives and can claim it.

There were definitely natives in the northeast of the USA before and when the original 13 colonies were established. Nice try tho. Also by your logic we could walk into any non inhabited desert in a country and claim it because "no one was in sight" which isnt how it works

When you have opposing cultures that resent each other close together the chance of civil war is increased. Just look at Yugoslavia and Lebanon.

The US is no where near a civil war, keeping fantasizing about it tho

I'm from Europe where non europeans will outnumber Europeans in a matter of decades if trends stay the way they are.

The people living near the thirteen colonies were roaming tribes that weren't fixed to any land so no.

Oh no, more brown people? How will you ever survive? The cries of the "master race", kek. I'm sorry things change over time user, thus is life. I'm from the US and white and fine with brown and black people being here and could give two shits if I'm "out numbered."

I love how the liberals renamed it "migration" like they are fucking birds or something.

Migration.. lol...

Because they moved where there food was and consistently returned to those areas means that wasnt their land? By that logic we can claim any land we want if there isnt a structure currently built on it? Because "the natives arent there" kek

You have no experience of your home town having thousands of immigrants that don't speak English and are hostile moving in over night and over running the place. Just keep assuming those people with speak out against immigration are just racists and only only problem is their skin color until is happens to you.

renamed what to migration?
it's the right word.

I grew up with an influx of brown people, Mexicans, but guess what if you actually get to know people of another culture you'll learn that you're not much different

It isn't the right word. The word for moving from one country to another is immigration. Fucking stupid, brain-washed zoomer

>Autism overloads

How can you get to know someone who doesn't speak that same language?

yes, but not for obvious reasons. Massively introducing mostly working aged male migrants is bound to cause some problems that go away as things settle down on local levels. But it's ultimately serving no good end. There's no way to do anything for migrants in any meaningful way because their migrating population far excedes what can be reasonably and safely brought in. Basically, there's too many and western cities weren't made for the population jump, let alone cultural differences.

Immigration is a type of migration
Immigration = migration into an area
Emigration = migration out of an area

You absolute fucking retard mong, read a fucking book or something before you stomp about 'RAH RAH LIBRULS' Is it any wonder the rest of the developed world looks at America with bemused faces these days when your leader is a fucking idiot and all his idiot followers feel emboldened to be stupid loudly everywhere.

Go fuck yourself CUNT

Reminds me of the gif where the fat girl in the audience is shouting and flailing her arms.

Whatever, zoomy. You are clearly beyond the reach of logic

Your question is not properly made.
First of all, it cannot be of a determined size, but a quantity. Also it is not a thing of just a single day, happens everyday, everywhere.
Also let's specify you are talking just about migration, and not illegal immigration, which makes a ''problem'' almost not existent.

What do you determine as a problem? Would be the submit of your broken question.

TLDR
Only a fool, a completely spastic ignorant, would allow ILLEGAL immigration to his own country.

Attached: 1459362300680.png (690x513, 562K)

First off, you and I both know that not every single one cant speak your language. Yes some cant but without effort on both sides, nothing will change. I have worked a shitty warehouse job before where my other warehouse coworkers spoke little English. But we were able to figure it out enough to get by and they were all super kind people. Smiling, patience and willingness goes a long way. But both sides have to play

Not all immigrants go to one city. Not all cities are over populated. All cities contain more than one culture, they probably will find theirs somewhere or just start a new. They also can live in rural areas.

you're a retard
even IF your delusion was right, how the fuck would taking the 'im' off immigration make a blind bit of difference?

If that's your argument to dismiss a valid question then your opinion is worthless

They start coming here illegally when they get held at the border at what ever you want to call the border pateol housing for immigrants deyention centers what have you and will be separated from their children.

Pic semi related: I'm not for or against AOC but this one made me laugh

Attached: 1561594884448.jpg (480x332, 47K)

>Reminds me of the gif
lol yeah yeah keep being reminded of gifs while the adults talk, basement dweller

I think they're called concentration camps

Look at this flailing, indoctrinated idiot. Oh, look at him go! Migrants.. lol.. I'm sorry you can't grasp it, kid. I bet you think trans children are the future, too, don't you?

Tbh they should sleep in the fucking wilderness in front of the gate they are trying to cross. Instead the fucking Gov gives them free housing (not even our own homeless have that shit) and all that extra budget is coming from my taxes.

You can call it whatever you want but as long as they are not Americans that is free housing. It will be a fucking joke if they were given penthouses and suites for doing something illegal.

Attached: 855.gif (200x300, 402K)

whatever the future is, I sure hope it has less people like you in it

your kneejerk hatefulness is typical
to classify being locked up as free housing is mental gymnastics
I hope one day you grow as a person and look back on your spite with shame

lol look at this proud boy faggot

I hope one day you grow as a useful member of the society and get out of the conformity of living sucking on daddy's money

Fucking nigger

yeah wahtever uh Migrants is definitely a word Killary made up and I know everything

Boo hoo.. boo hoo hoo! Maybe there is some super serious and important "social issue" you could be picketing over or printing leaflets for right now instead of replying to me.

your mindset that everyone against your unsophisticated views is somehow a freeloader shows an immature thought process.
And your flailing racism is very gauche

ITT:
>wow, people in the past were assholes
>I am entirely unable to understand I live in a time where there are already social structures built so that doing these asshole things doesn't happen (as much)
>what do you mean that without these assholes I wouldn't be even half as safe and soy-filled as I'm am able to enjoy today.
>lets use irrelevant innocent people as a proxy to punish historical figures that turned to compost in the ground lifetimes ago (its okay though because I don't personally like them)
Remember, every bit of "but thats wrong and mean" is coming from a post-imperialistic time. We are generally not okay with taking over others' lands, and have no landgrabbing inclinations because we've discovered the round earth with no more land to grab. Back then it was more of a FFA, there was nothing really established. Keep in mind that in that time of colonialism, it was the only case of a country not outright enslaving, killing, or deporting the native population. These days, most people would be against these actions. Punishing certain groups for things they didn't do or have anything to do with isn't helping anyone, and won't give dead indians land back. Everyone you want to help and punish is fucking dead, get over it. I don't know about you, but I'm prerry glad to have computers and toilets. It's not your story, you're just an asshole.

perhaps there is some incel subreddit you could go back to and stop dribbling your spastic thoughts all over the place here

You can't just let every Mexican and Southern American that wants to come here waltz in. They have beautiful resource rich countries of their own. Coming here to escape their corrupt government and cartels isn't going to help their countries or us over time. What we should do, if the U.S truly feels any responsibility to help these people, is declare all out war against Mexico. We should annihilate their government and cartels and lend aid in rebuilding a proper democracy. We did this for Iraq, so why can't we do it for our southern neighbors? Then we bring Mexico in as part of the U.S, increase our land and resources, the Mexicans can stay in their home without worry. Expensive war but it will pay for itself over time and solve a modern issue

biggest thing the US could do to help South American countries is to decriminalise drugs and stop the demand for them which drives the cartels and the governmental corruption.
But that will never happen because there's too much money in the prison-for-profit system which relies on incarcerating a whole bunch of poor drug addicts in order to keep a small bunch of fucks very rich.

Only for the non Spanish speaking brown ones. 7 millions Soviet refugees in the 90's using our welfare and social security never working a day here, 12 million illegal Indians 10 million illegal chinese, 5 million Europeans pass there visas and tourist stay time. But nacho needs to flee from the gangs or govt to pick fruit then fuck him. Americans jobs are stolen by Europe and Asia plus Robots too. Not Mexico.

it's because for a lot of anti-immigration people they don't think a non-brown person can be an illegal immigrant
Because, you know, they're racist

What are my "spastic thoughts"? All I've said was I think it's funny that liberals renamed "illegal immigrants" to "migrants.". I still think it's funny. Like these people just rove around and it's natural for them to "migrate" here or there.

You've made it clear that you find it absolutely hilarious that you don't understand the meaning of several words
Feel free to continue laughing riotously at your own lack of understanding
But really, we all know, you're just making bad faith arguments to muddy the waters of a political discussion - as per the alt-right playbook
So yeah, spastic thoughts

Look at this far out tranny. Put away the thesaurus... I'm laughing riotously... Yeah, that's what I'm doing. That seems logical and the word fits. You're trying so hard but you have no point at all. It really was referred to as "illegal immigration" before and any liberal news outlet now refers to it as "migration." You can't argue your way around it. That's just not possible. It is a little funny how you are grasping and getting as vicious as you can over it. You people are really pathetic the way you swallow the bait whole and make your entire life about it

yup, so Idiot, or Bad Actor, or both

Is it ok if a couple guys come in and rape your wife? Probably so, cuck

Hey, at least you don't have to deal with that problem, you virgin loser