I strongly advocate for transgender rights! Anyone who believes otherwise can try to debate me(and lose) in the comments

I strongly advocate for transgender rights! Anyone who believes otherwise can try to debate me(and lose) in the comments

Sucking a penis is not gay if it belongs to a trans woman

This is because it's a woman's penis, and hence not homosexual

If you believe otherwise, you are a transphobic bigot and are the scum of the earth

Team 10 should not have kicked those beautiful trans women out because they weren't "real women" They should've broadened their horizons and sucked the women's penises at least

If you believe otherwise

Attached: download.png (290x174, 350)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GTTXq5Xxyc8
ashemaletube.com/videos/438902/perfect-10-shemale-fucking-a-big-breasted-female/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bruh
youtube.com/watch?v=GTTXq5Xxyc8

you win lol

Attached: okk.png (594x213, 214K)

I also believe trans ppl should have rights, they can say they are whatever they want, it's just that I don't have to call them by their preferred gender.

Gr8 b8 m8

Transgenders should be killed on the spot. There is no debate.

cuckservative bigot. Trans men and women should be congratulated and loved(sexually, as well) and definitely deserve to live more than you, Trump lover

trannies are mentally ill.

fag

how so bigot?

>low quality bait

Attached: sage.jpg (615x615, 95K)

>Imagine cutting off your penis and pretend to be a woman

>strongly advocate for transgender rights!
Why?
>Anyone who believes otherwise can try to debate me(and lose)
Why do you want me to prove anything?
>Sucking a penis is not gay if it belongs to a trans woman
Penis is a male genital that belongs on a biological male,sucking a penis is a homosexual/gay act no amount of make-up you use.
> you are a transphobic bigot
Guess you must have had a F on biology didn't you?
>the scum of the earth
Yes i'm scum and you are a homosexual and?

No rules active Yea Forums server, get the fuck in here already:
https:\\discord.io\KvmJ3kb

GctT

Attached: 1562157082.71.jpg (1253x1701, 336K)

Your kind of stating the obvious user, thanks for this post though

you people are braindead

You still suck a dick and dicks are gay

im actually a communist
trannies contribute nothing to the future of the state, ergo, keeping them alive is a waste of state resources, ergo, trannies must die
gulags are convenient but bullets work fine too

Since all people have X chromosomes I think it should be considered gay to have sex with anyone.

Only XX - YY relationships could be considered straight, and we don't have any of those yet.

epic bait

So do I. What I don’t understand is why people come to an image board thinking it’s debate club. This place has been a failed cesspool of the most aggressively ignorant losers on earth for going on 15 years, and it hasn’t gotten better over time. You’re not going to convince people like this of anything they don’t already think. Come here, whack off to low quality R rated softcore, and wait for death to take you, and that’s about as good as this place gets.

Excuse me, please read

Transexuals can and often do deliver children before transitioning, can adopt children and can obviously contribute labor to the state, don't be retarded

>I strongly advocate for transgender rights! Anyone who believes otherwise can try to debate me(and lose) in the comments
I agree with Trans Rights! I believe trans people deserve the same rights as other people. If you call a woman sir, you cannot be arrested for it. You cannot be punished for incorrectly calling a man miss, either. Same for trannies. They should have exactly the same rights as other people regarding misidentification: none.

Incorrect, it is factually a homosexual act if a man sucks any kind of penis because
>sex ≠ gender identity
it might no be homogendered, but it is a homosexual act for a man (male sex) to suck a penis (male sex).

>This is because it's a woman's penis, and hence not homosexual
It is a woman's penis, but that woman is a MALE woman, therefore homosexual act.

>If you believe otherwise, you are a transphobic bigot and are the scum of the earth
Nope, I actually, genuinely do want equal rights for the trans community. I genuinely do want the trans community to be freed of the prejudices and irrational hatreds about it, but I do not want you to delude yourselves into thinking you can get away with MORE rights than others because that is unacceptable.

>Team 10 should not have kicked those beautiful trans women out because they weren't "real women" They should've broadened their horizons and sucked the women's penises at least
You are saying they should have done something they didn't want to do, sexually? That is not acceptable, and tantamount to rape.

>If you believe otherwise
Trailing sentences are kinda

Fuck off, do you even know what website you’re on?

There are 2 genders.

Because there are different chromosomes for men and women.

Its DNA and you can mutilate your body all you want...your organs and Gene's are of a man.

Literally your skin is of a man so bitch and moan all you want, because chopping off your clit or dick won't change nature

Attached: 1562127886870.png (938x562, 569K)

>Sucking a penis is not gay
>because it's a woman's penis

Women dont have penises you fucking dingus

KEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKekkekekekekekekek....

Topkek

good bait user

GTFO discord tranny

Dont lump KKK with fucking ISIS , never heard of a klansman blowing up niggers with a suicide vest for 72 ugly virgins

>nonsense
what good are children orphaned by a trannie that has a 40% chance of suicide?
what good is relying on labour from a tranny who has a 40% chance of not showing up for work today because of suicide?
they are too unreliable to truly contribute to the state
gulag or bullet
communism doesn’t have leeway to be nice to people or entities that act as a potential drain to the state

>im actually a communist
So you wanna smash capitalism?

>Debate me
Kill your self you degenerate trash
>debate done

Attached: Bait.png (625x626, 65K)

YET

Non gender conformist depravity intesifies

No rules active Yea Forums server, get the fuck in here already:
https:\\discord.io\KvmJ3kb

EtNP

Attached: 1562159505.551.jpg (1280x1773, 218K)

Dicks are strictly and 100% male in the case of human biology. Sucking a dick regardless of who it is attached to is by definition gay.

>This is because it's a woman's penis

Go retake your god damn biology classes you retarded fuckwit.

Except that's not a discord invite. Discord invites use .gg, not .io.

Stupid transphobic bigot with an illogical point. Tell how a woman can donate an organ to a male then? Does that mean the man now has a female organ and is part female? You trumpsters don't use logic, only racism, ignorance and hate

obviously

Nah, YY is incompatible with life, a zygote with YY cannot form into a fetus

Can they have biologically their own children? If not then it's a dissability, atleast here. Pretty sure impotency is a disability in bhrgerland too.sage
Needing therapy, meds and other medical shit the average person doesn't need is a liability too.
Back to pol please

>You trumpsters don't use logic, only racism, ignorance and hate

Have you heard of biology? It's this thing that we have, it's kind of the study of all living things. You should read up on it.

science is ever evolving. Something regarded as fact today may be discredited tomorrow. And if you do want to talk biology, trans women and men have brains that don't correspond to their body

>brains are what we at they are

>say not at

It actually is a mental illness but one that is just way easier to just fucking let it be, also I'm fine with calling them their "preferred gender" as long as it's not fucking they or them or like they look like a girl but prefer to be he him. If they look like a guy just call them he and rape them in their sleep.

if they look like a guy, I'll call them he. If they have a dick, I'm only ever going to call them a he.

Water is a liquid...fact

And you are right about that...the future hold inane faggotry and retardation who knows how many years it takes them to recover from the nuclear war

You believe it’s irrational hatred? Ever heard of biology? People are rationally hating because there are people in the world literally denying science and proven biology.

Congratulations, science is evolving. I've seen idiots claim that trans are the newest evolution of humans... Except they're in a state of being that hurts themselves, they need help from the rest of society to be happy and content with their lives. THAT is not a good evolution.

The problem with this is that people are trying desperately to apply to ethos and pathos, completely ignoring logos. Nobody gives a shit if someone's feelings are hurt.

The fact that a man's brain is closer to that of a female DOES NOT MAKE HIM FEMALE. This is stupid. These trans fucks are the ones deluded by the stereotypes, thinking that whatever the align with decides their life. It's a fucking generalization.

Attached: 1561957025664.png (800x600, 35K)

Based.

We should stand up for science I'm surprised how there isnt a roaring movement against inane idiocracy like this.

Cool let's say you have a vagina because of surgery...your genes remain the same

If you are born a man your DNA will always say "this body is a man"
If you are born a woman your DNA will say "this body is a woman" from skin down to bone...literally and figuratively

Attached: 1561642556965m.jpg (1024x576, 44K)

Yep. Which is why everyone is gonna remain gay... doing things with other X'ers. So naughty, I tell ya!

If gender is distinct from biological sex, then it is the set of social norms, practices, and expectations associated with sex. But if that's what gender is, it has everything to do with how you are received/perceived by others and nothing to do with how you identify. A concept of gender that is neither biological nor social lacks any content whatsoever.

>I strongly advocate for transgender rights!
immediately tries to distance himself from gays
cryptofaggot troll detected

I unironically want the 40% to be 100% lmao. Trannies are some of the most narcissistic assholes I've ever met. There's also no such thing as a chick with a dick, just dudes with tits

Transgenders deserve the same rights as retards and people with severe mental illness. Because that is all it will ever be.

Penis is the best part of girl

Attached: 1560632336169.jpg (768x1024, 57K)

yes, this

that penis looks so cute, and actually genuinely feminine. I'm not gay or anything but I'd give it a lick or two, maybe even some sucking, just because I know it pleases them.

In my eyes there are two types of transgender people, the ones who transition quietly, get the right amount of surgery at the right time and are relatively well adjusted and the severely mentally ill ones that take as many hormones as possible and make their whole life and persona about being trans belittling everyone else who doesnt take being trans as hardcore as them. They are usually autistic and have a bunch of other satellite disorders, like bipolar or adhd all of which are untreated. Half the time these crazy ones had no dysphoria at all to begin with, they just want to be special.

What is with the narcissism?! I mean, why would they care what we think about them anyway?

you are gay

Nice bait
And if it wasn’t bait, you are the gayest man in the world. Congraturashun!

just turn off the lights and pretend its a candy cane

Attached: itaintgonnasuckitself.jpg (900x1200, 139K)

I’d suck that

If only there was a way to treat all of those issues?!
Why oh why do fully functional human beings with these issues have to live life without having treatment made available to them? Wait...treatment is available and they just refuse to participate with the treatment process. WTF?
Why can’t we force them into treatment?

what are you, fucking gay?

And when it talks it’ll sound like the fat builder that tiled your patio.

Rope is extremely cheap

same here lol!

It's the slight phimosis and precum that gets me

Nice bait OP. I talked like this to my Uncle who I haven't seen in 10 years, expect I was saying how we need more trans in the military since they are such strong leaders. The horror on his face lmao. "Nah I'm just fucking with you" from horror to laughter in a split second. XD

edit: Thanks for the gold, kind stranger!

I'll cut u.

By debate, surely you mean "call everyone a homophobic transphobic Trump-loving racist bigot Nazi" with some profanity randomly tossed in, right?

You're not winning anything, except at committing suicide and being retarded. Trans women aren't women, that's why they need an asterisk next to their gender.

Attached: theywillneverpass.png (575x2025, 365K)

you're right lol
ashemaletube.com/videos/438902/perfect-10-shemale-fucking-a-big-breasted-female/

We should change that. DNA is oppressive.

it drives me crazy too

Attached: 1557474239789.gif (400x364, 1.95M)

That fucking "Si" scared me

ITT

Attached: tg.png (731x464, 425K)

only trans right should be mandatory euthanasia

Female penises are as real as santa

how many times mum droped you when you were a baby?

Attached: e9d.jpg (600x600, 18K)

No, they are not rationally hating. Nearly every trans person is well aware that they cannot change their biological sex. They do not deny science. Those who hate them overwhelmingly cannot defend their hatred, and instead switch reasons wherever their reasons get disproven. They refuse to admit that they just hate trans people for being different because they rightly believe they will be thought of as shitty people and nobody wants to be seen as shitty. Everyone is shitty in one way or another and everyone lies to themselves about it by excusing their shittiness.

FUCK OFF TO WITH THAT FAGGOT SHIT

Typical lgbt, if you’re not pulling yourself you’re lashing out aggressively at a member of the public, stabbing, instead of just seeking treatment for your mental illness

dont be mad

Attached: 1552124315003.gif (400x225, 1.25M)

I'm against all forms of big government you stup-stup dumb-dumb

Attached: Kaworu.jpg (749x568, 113K)

Dude chill.
Fearing and hating what’s different is a perfectly valid emotion for random people to feel. They don’t need to be involved in this trans conversation but it’s being shoved in their faces over the past few years, literally since a few weeks after fags got the right to marriage.
If you had any empathy, you’d people for overreacting because you’d understand what a game changer the tranny rhetoric is. It’s not easy to accept because it’s fucking wild compared to the status quo.
The fact that people’s gut reaction is totally rational is the real kicker. Trannies are mentally ill. They’ve got body dysmorphia to an insane degree. Instead of the mild version that drives people to get plastic surgery, trannies literally try to change their body’s hormonal balance on top of super-extreme plastic surgery. An worse, unlike most other coping mechanisms, HRT and surgery does not even make trannies happy, they still commit suicide at the same rates. That proves that using HRT and surgery as a method to make trannies happier is an incorrect strategy.
Talk therapy is the only way to help trannies. Like physical therapy, it doesn’t cure the condition but it does help you lead a long and fulfilling life without the urge to commit suicide. It’s sad that trannies are being urged to shun talk therapy by their activists.

I’m not mad, you guys are the ones with the untreated mental illness issues. Please don’t kill yourselves, just get therapy.

Attached: two_hetero_guys_talking_about _manly_things.jpg (2184x1456, 681K)

Fuck off with that pedo shit faggot

MODS

>congratulated
You do whatever but I'm not going to congratulate you for cutting your dick off, faggot.

I'm not a tanny...

Attached: 19eefa9cd80e0370bf5a13a9639cf2d4.jpg (634x836, 57K)

Attached: 1558120851014.gif (245x160, 1.94M)

>woman's penis
>woman
>penis
topkek

>pedo
Do you even know what a pedo is?

You are a faggot though, right? Therapy awaits you. Lashing out angrily and stabbing people or committing suicide are classic symptoms of untreated mental illnesses. Your therapist will diagnose you and give you a treatment plan.

Models that are under 18

I have no desire to lash out, stab people, or kill myself.
What drugs are you on, and can i have some?

Attached: 7815e60adce8fcb92cc00dea77f3f350f5330a0f_hq.jpg (714x1024, 129K)

Transgender scum like you deserve to burn for what you are. It's absolutely disgusting and the thought that you abominations exist is the reason why I'm afraid that the human race will die an early death.

>getting triggered over 17 year old models
Amerifat/eurocuck detected

Not only are you a pedophile, but you're also a gay pedophile. You should kys

Go back to walmart. I heard they installed two new dunkin' donut shops in there.

I don't understand! What rights DON'T they have? They have ALL constitutional rights, they have the bill of Rights, the right to vote, ect....ect.....ect.... What more do they want? What rights don't they have?

>wants a medal for not acting on the urge to stab people, kill itself, or lash out aggressively
>also thinks I must be on drugs because I do not have any of those urges
>still thinks it is not suffering from untreated mental illness

Talk therapy has also historically not improved the suicide rate of people with dysphoria. Notice how you did exactly what I said and changed your tack immediately to feigning concern for them? You absolutely don't want to admit that your dislike is not rational, so you swap from "they're denying science" which you know is not true to "we can treat them other ways, I'm empathetic to them" which is also untrue.

Please just admit you are disgusted by them instinctually. Yes people will think less of you for it but at least you'll know you're being an honest person and in some ways that would make me respect you more, because even though I disapprove of you giving in to your baser instincts to hate those people, at least you'll be owning it.

I don't hate trans people, I find them odd and don't understand their actions from my own perspective, but I know enough of them to understand that not one of them harbors any illusion that they can change their biological sex, only that they want to feel more comfortable in their own skin. Not all of them have any trauma to base this on, and several have been to therapy and found it did not root out any basis for their discomfort other than that they simply don't FEEL right with their dick/tits intact.

There is a lot of nuance and people like you ignore that nuance to pretend that all of them are crazy coo coo bonkers and need to be forced into therapy that has already failed to help so many of them, to justify a hatred that you know you are just trying to justify to feel better about yourselves.

Own your shittiness. I own mine: I don't like Latinas and Hispanics. Their voices grate on me and their look makes me feel like I want to punch them and I have no good reason for it because I know plenty of them and they are otherwise fine people, but they are Hispanic and Latina and I keep my distance for that reason alone.

They want the “right for you to like them and respect them”

Is that a gay pedo joke? IDGI

that's not a right lmao. Nobody is entitled to be liked and respected

just because you want to be a woman does not mean you are one
>sucking dick is always gay
t. faggot

Attached: 1555489886755.jpg (400x520, 32K)

Actual faggots in Yea Forums?
Thanks a lot all of you ding dong fags, you attracted actual faggots in the site

I thought none of those things

I said you sounded like you were on drugs because youre sperging out and making stupid assumptions like a crackhead.

Attached: 1562113601711.png (1002x712, 1.04M)

Just like physical therapy, talk therapy must be adhered to with discipline, or it won’t work. The people I’ve seen who’ve embraced their tranny side are the least disciplined people I’ve ever encountered. I am of the suspicion that a lot of the trannies who committed suicide despite receiving talk therapy, did not commit to the therapy with the required discipline? Or do you think people who think rationally and with discipline commit suicide for the fun of it?

Exactly, that’s one of the reasons why so many people hate trannies

Sage goes in the options field
>/thread

Attached: BaitEdgy.png (600x601, 118K)

Dude discuss it with your therapist, I can’t help you via the internet

Shitty bait.

Attached: 580d59a43ed549e7a82b6f27e70aa557.jpg (558x600, 44K)

>posts pedophile drawings
>fears that somebody that’s trying to help them is making negative assumptions
>overly defensive
>irrationally angry
>obsessed with their conversational partner either validating them or being proven as somebody to be ignored
>from the latter of the above: dehumanising someone they disagree with
>disregarding that dehumanised person as a person
>attaching that dehumanised person
Mate, you displayed all of the above symptoms, not me
I’m recommending you seek talk therapy
I can’t do it over the internet with you and I don’t recommend you try getting help for anything as serious as your mental health over the net. Do what adults do and search your local government website for a list of registered/licensed counsellors or talk therapists (the nomenclature varies depending on your state but either if those are a good place to start), then pick one and follow their guidance. I would actually recommend showing them this conversation, it’s got good insight.
All the best!

Yeah traps are not gay

Welcome to /U/ (Discord Application on PC or Phone)

Rules on discord? What is this fucking reddit?
Get in here you faggots, the water is fine.

We got it all, filled with
>e-girls >faggots >Shitposts >VC >Hentai >Rates >Niggers >Fascists >Normiefags >Ass >Titties

and it's all NSFW only, post whatever you want, maybe even break the rules
Who fucking cares, we sure dont.

s9nrATH (Discord))))

>Talk therapy
Not a panacea. Talk therapy can and has gone on for years with strict adherence and still not cured some people of mental disorders. You seem to be labouring under the misconception that everyone is ABLE to be cured.

This sidestep is still irrelevant to my main point.

Stop pretending you want to cure them. You just dislike them. Own it.

Everyone is able to be cured. They must apply discipline to the therapeutic process. And by cured, you cannot cure anybody. Talk therapy is analogous to physical therapy: if your leg got injured, you’ll get physical therapy, but that therapy will never fully repair your leg, however, that’s ok because not even the sole goal of physical therapy, physical therapy can also be helpful to train you to help you live as best you can within the confines of being a human being with a damaged leg. So the physical therapist will likely prescribe you some stretching exercises or other techniques to help you to learn to walk as well as you can, to the best of your ability with the context that your leg injury may never fully heal.

>Had to cont, too many words;
Likewise, with talk therapy, the emotional impact of their issues cannot be cured, however, the curing of issues isn’t the only goal of talk therapy, the other goal is to help the patient live within the context of their emotions and to live as happily and as long as possible. The patient can be prescribed a treatment plan that may not cure them but may help them live life without anger or insecurity or body dysmorphia or suicidal thoughts or homocidal thoughts or their psychopathy, or whatever symptoms they present with. Therapy may not cure those symptoms, but it’ll help them live life without having their behaviour being impacted by those symptoms as much as their behaviour was being impacted pre-therapy. In that way, to the unqualified outside observer (such as a friend), it’s often the case that the patient appears to be cured, where’s in reality, they’re merely coping with their emotions in a healthier way, which makes their behaviour seem healthier and more typical to an unqualified outside observer.
That all assumes the patient has the discipline to follow the therapists’ treatment plan. Without that discipline, they may as well not seek therapy because following the plan is a pre-requisite to success. Just like physical therapy, where a patient may take 6, 12, 18 months to re-learn how to walk again; talk therapy can take months, years maybe, for the patient to relearn how to handle their emotions and behave appropriately again.

>Everyone is able to be cured.
Factually inaccurate, even including the rest of your qualifiers. Not everyone has a problem that has its roots in anything mental. Some dysphoria is hormonal. Every mental health professional knows this, and so while talk therapy is recommended for these people, it is not forced because it is not worth forcing. You repeat the discipline point even after it was already refuted. Many of these people take talk therapy for years. One transwoman I knew passed away after having seen a therapist for 6 years, outside causes - no matter how well they cope with their internal emotions so long as ignorant cunts the world over espouse their hatred they will always have potential external triggers that no amount of therapy will guard them against.

And you still want us to believe this is your true feelings. And nobody buys it because you changed your game early on that you've doubled down since I called you out only proves you know I'm paying attention.

Own. Your. Shittiness.

You hate them because you think they are odd. It's a shitty reason but it's not fifty different invalid reasons you'll jump through as arguments change. Honest shittiness is better than feigned empathy.

>greentexted the line I spent the entire post proving wrong
>way to not cherry pick, I wonder why people consider faggots and their allies to be morons?
Ignore your mental issues, I provided you with solid info. More than most would bother to give you. Appreciate the help, ignore it, feel victimised, I don’t really care, I’m helpful and tried to give you advice. Take it or leave it, that’s up to you.

"you took my last chess piece but I decree that losing all your pieces actually means you win, so now I win instead of lose lmao!"
"whaaaaaaaaaaaaat? you won't let me dictate the definitions of words to suit my current whim? BIGOT!!!!!!"

>trying to dictate to other people what their own beliefs are because your narrative falls apart if they're different because it revolves around strawman bullshit

Every trans person I've ever met was fucked up in the head because they got raped or molested. They all got pressured to chop their dicks off instead of receiving mental healthcare. No, that isn't OK, no, they're not really trans and yes, they do still need treatment.

>CONFORM TO MY STRAWMAN PLEASE I'M DESPERATE I HAVE NO ARGUMENTS OTHER THAN NAMECALLING

Transgender rights. They don’t even know what the fuck they are, for no other reason than they lack a simple common grasp of basic biology. Your delusion is not a protected community.

Attached: D1990255-6DC7-4B22-BE31-8B4BD7B977F3.jpg (1920x1080, 135K)

dick dick

Discipline is free, and if you’re a poorfag, your therapy will practically be free too

Fuck no, your engine needs 5w30 oil, I don’t care what weight that oil identifies as!!

Attached: hand-dialing-phone-number-19301282.jpg (1300x953, 94K)

You spent the argument qualifying it. And even with your qualifiers the universe proves you wrong. Daily.

I am not a member of the trans community and I have personally benefitted from therapy for unrelated issues, and I have acquaintances who have given the same effort and not benefitted. Therapy. Does. Not. Work. For. Everyone. Even if they adhere to it.

You can personally attack me if you like, tell me to feel victimised (I don't), ignore it (I didn't when it was given to me and neither did any of my acquaintances who do happen to be trans, nor do most trans people, who are, almost to a man/woman/zimun or whatever, in therapy). Your entire argument is based on the (wildly incorrect) assumption that trans people pass up mental health help and go straight for the surgery.

Go ask a surgeon if he will do transition surgery without a referral from a mental health professional. Go actually study this thing you pretend to care about, because I did when I was helping a friend, and I used to wonder if people like you had a point. I learned a lot.

You don't.

You haven't met many then. I know hundreds. I've had to in my line of work. Not many of them have a history involving any sexual abuse.

here in russia we kill transgenders so m8 i'm waiting for you here, that's why this country ll remain the best and fuck transgenders i hope they die

and also about the Jake Paul incident, he is more redpilled than you

If your country is so good why is everyone dying of alcoholism?

Op is indeed a faggot

I’ve said all I have to say to you.
You are trying to accuse me of being a hater, but you can’t, you know you can’t because I haven’t said anything hateful. I’ve tried helping you by describing how talk therapy is useful, how it can be accessed and how to get the most out of it. I haven’t even begun to influence you in any way by projecting my opinion about anything else. And still you try to calm me a hater. It’s hust so confusing to see people like you IRL.
You’ve never met a nazi that could give you insight into how psychological therapy works, while also giving you impartial advice on how to access such services and also insight about what significant symptoms you’re displaying that you should tell he therapist about to let them help you (in fact, just show them this thread, would be best, pedo pictures and all). I’m obviously guessing you haven’t met a nazi who told you any of that before because I’ve never met a nazi in this industry before. Or even a particularly right wing person, not one. But a lot of us are just exasperated at the left. Mollycoddling transgender and LGBTQ’s with mental illnesses just so that they can pretend to be coping with life by “embracing” their sexuality, is not a competent plan for people with issues. I’m concerned. The suicide rate is already too high. These at-risk people are not even seeking help anymore until they check out of this mortal plant because the latest attitude in the community is that therapy if all forms is anti-LGBTQ. So they’re killing themselves instead of receiving treatment. It’s fuckng wrong. And I’ll recommend treatment to ya’ll because it’s the most solid way we as a species has in 2019 to stop such vulnerable people from suddenly killing themselves on a whim.

you are trying WAAAAYYYY too hard.

Is that latvian flag in between two blue balls?

>Still trying to assert that I am one of the people we are talking about.
So you like ignoring what I say and pretending harder? And I'M the one who needs mental health help? Going to continue ignoring that the overwhelming majority of trans people who kill themselves kill themselves WHILE availing themselves of therapy? Ignoring that 100% of transition patients have had therapy first?

You really suck at arguing when you ignore every counterpoint and just repeat your argument.

pretty stupid of you to declare you advocate something that already exists

NO POTATO EVER AGAIN CYKA BLYAT

You are expressing all of the symptoms I described way back up the thread, I don’t care whether you are LGBTQ or not. I observed the symptoms and letter you to what I observed, and gave you options and advice on how to deal with those symptoms.

>Ignores all counterpoints and blindly repeats argument
>Other person is clearly the mentally ill one.

>why would anybody argue with someone they think needs help to cope, that’d just be cruel
I’m rooting for ya dude, good luck!