Celebthread - edition edition

Celebthread - edition edition

Attached: 1561773394108.jpg (1024x1538, 215K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QRZPw-9sJtQ
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3595313/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MS_St._Louis#The_"Voyage_of_the_Damned"
reuters.com/article/us-europe-migrants-italy-captain/german-migrant-rescue-ship-captain-moved-to-secret-location-after-threats-idUSKCN1TY0TA
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lump_of_labour_fallacy.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

God she is perfect

Attached: 1561954678949.jpg (900x1200, 246K)

No she isn't

Faggot detected

nips

God, I bet she's so embarrassed that she's blasting those nips

Attached: kAKhMRt.jpg (1000x1000, 155K)

Shes not at all the kind to show off. Not at all.

FUCK YEAH

Attached: fecca6173a4f035.jpg (125x93, 2K)

Mmmmaddie..

Attached: 2019-05-25_02.41.02_2051223035213886880_194193935.jpg (1080x1157, 114K)

no

andatevene tutti a fanculo teste di cazzo
I am stating facts. I am not in control of other people behaviours.
Why hasnt Salvini directed the navy to commandeer and scuttle these NGO ships yet?
Rizzo, sei tu?
shes free to go now.

Attached: 9b99674cadf2cd4d1d4.jpg (94x125, 2K)

The red judiciary is fucking cancer. The worst problem of this country, no matter who we elect they keep doing what they want without giving a fuck. Voting is useless until we get rid of the communist judges.
the nazis were right about everything
There is one barely relevant controlled opposition party (Afd - 11% last EU elections)
Why are our comunists so much more braindead than other countries'? It seems like they don't even have a clear thought in their mind and just shout SALVEENEE, and post pictures of Mussolini's hanging (why?) and if you ask them why they think like they do, they say "because it's right" Atleast some other comunists I've talked to online seem to have knowledge of the comunist doctrine and policies
The judges across Europe and the west are freemasons and are participants in the globalist agenda, they are one part of the network of international elites.
Cope harder retard.
Yeah fellow antifa you rite. And now we'll watch salvini crush and burn. WE will hang him in piazzale loreto
HOL UP
We need more Refugees to make Germany more colorfull and multicultural. Sea Rescue is not a Crime and if you are against migration you are a Nazi! I will do anything against those people trying to stop us culturally enrich Europe an Germany. There is nothing you can do.
>Now give me a single example of a place that was improved by flooding it with niggers. niggers even know that they cant survive without whites. They don't want to admit it but deep in their minds they know its true. Niggers come here to live a good life on our costs. They are a net loss. letting them in will destroy Europe and the future of mankind. youtube.com/watch?v=QRZPw-9sJtQ
>It's not Salvini's fault. He got Jewed. I know. Its the fault of a feminist cunt judge
Ich hoffe die kommt in ein ganz tiefes loch wo sich 20 nigger liliputaner an ihr vergehen. Ekelhafte drecks fotze
>salvirgin shitalomonkey talking abouit being crass, t

Attached: 9bb91c96ac9e.jpg (125x117, 2K)

You can't replace skilled workers and people with an IQ average of at least 100, with genetically and culturally foreign migrants. You can't replace anything, people aren't light bulbs. Fix the problems where they need to be fixed, improve social cohesion and birthrates.
Grades and nepotism won't help you when you actually need productive and innovative people. Those people will still create good shit even if institutions fail. Oi, culano. Tutti i dati che scrivo sono veri. Ma sei cosi' ritardato da non saper dove cercarli. Guarda il sito di MIUR, guarda INVALSI, guarda PISA. In dicembre di quest'anno saranno pubblicati i dati di PISA 2018, cosi' vedrai i frutti dei tuoi stranieri buoni. Guarda il numero di lauree concesse a immigrati, coglione. Che poi se si considessaressero tutti gli stranieri naturalizzati o di origine stranieri come categoria separata, avresti risultati peggiori. Ma vengono considerati "italiani" in modo da mascherare la loro mediocrita' e peggiorare la media degli italiani. Ci sono persino studi: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3595313/ Esiste un report dei Paesi Bassi che dimostra come gli immigrati, una volta calcolati tutti i costi non solo scegliere cio' che conviene come fanno in Italia, sono un peso. Cercatelo, malato mentale. I'm not gonna fucking spoon feed you. Puoi cercare gli studi su Acemoglu sull'automazione per vedere la diminuzione di lavoro e chi influira' maggiormente, succhiacazzi. Cerca il report di Confcommercio sulle aziende degli immigrati, autista. Con voi ragionare e' impossibile perche' siete incapaci a cercare e analizzare dati.
from the vidyas i have seen I would say the Italians are really pissed of go an hero you filthy jew
>does germany seriously have to do it all alone again? Looks like.
Look at Buzzi from mafia capitale investigation, migrants are more profitable than dope.
wasn't the ship from Denmark or the Netherlands? They said in the radio tha

Attached: 9c4.jpg (125x93, 1K)

Attached: 42d2.jpg (76x125, 1K)

she looks like shes made for some facial abuse. but her tight petite body isnt not for prime time breeding. couldnt handle the magum dong at full force tbqh

oh look its a triggered faggot

The left wing piddì squad will kill him
Why are you so fixated on the "fact" that we need more people in europe? Yes, we have low birthrates, but we don't need more people. We're totally fine with a shrinking population. The only ones that aren't are those that need to keep the social system as is, because they don't want to be the one to change it (and ruin their career). It's the only thing to solve. Our countries have no shortage of human cattle, but money for their outdated social system.
Fascism wasn't intended to be a racist ideology before shitler pitched in
Everybody is a humanitarian until it's time to do humanitarian shit. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MS_St._Louis#The_"Voyage_of_the_Damned" No need for conspiracy theories, Radko, she was freed because the judge in Italy is a lefty, simple as
in rural areas pure germans are extremely right wing. I made jokes about "these cultural enriching rapists" at my workplace while being surrounded by at least 20 coworkers. Non Germans hate anti immigration rhetoric. In cities you cant even eat something with some friends without getting annoyed by antifa with their pens, stickers and free lighters. Antifa stickers are everywhere - i do my best to remove them. Systematic voter fraud in Germany is scientifically proven. At the end of the day the state does the counting.
After the 9th, she still have charges on her
Wait for it...
importing != giving aid You import electronics and rare materials like crazy so that means you are lazy to work.
Comunisti e ritardati simili sono solo capaci di negare l'evidenza scientifica. Dovrebbero essere trasformati in concime per i campi.
Funny thing is that Germany is secretly catching refugees in their country to send them back to Italy, because it was the country of "first landing".
True, but I don't support Minniti's antimigrant policy. I'm glad he's out of the equation of PD for now
We are all in the same boat. Lmao. Co

Attached: 9e5eb58815bfa979e.jpg (125x93, 1K)

certainly not

Attached: 1552548869733.jpg (960x1280, 117K)

Attached: 43fb208008064da4b41.jpg (125x93, 2K)

I wonder if shes aware of just how revealing that top is there

ONE SOMETHING'S GOT TO GIVE
Your countrymen are pretty overrepresented at the welfare offices here too.
No Europeans dont make kids so we need foreigners to replace them because they are dying of old age its pretty simple math. You have among the most highest family benefits in Europe but still dont reproduce, poor people in Nigeria with no social assistance make kids and dont complain about taxes as you do.Meaning there is something wrong with Europeans and they need to be replaced.
Faggots like you get sent to Neptune's clammy embrace first.
>That's what you get for voting in a fucking batshit crazy wigger who threw the whole world into a war. You made your bed now lie in it. big words for an Italian
You are brainwashed beyond repair. kys
>Europe needs them since it has a population shortage and infertility. no we are just enough people. Also the shit they bump into our food and all the meds are not really helping. Hormone contraception for example suppress the wish to procreate.
Aren't they basically deporting her back to Germany?
>Also the bitch is such a clichéd "buonista" that in internal Italian politics she had a positive effect Where? Only among hardcore leftists. Average people want her lynched. >Heavy penalty against the bitch would turn her into a martyr and give the Jews an excuse to make even more propaganda against Italian government. If you lock her up law will be served and everybody is going to forget her in few months.
Look at Buzzi from mafia capitale investigation, migrants are more profitable than dope.
No è che i negri fan vomitare. Non è un argomento è la realtà delle cose. Chiunque chiami i leghisti fascisti è un bait o un sub10
>Where the fuck have all the legalistic judges gone? They were forced to resign because they were to racist and islamaphobic.
>h-he disagrees with me! I-It's a troll! refer to
Yes there is.. In Minecraft.
She deserves to be raped by the entire pack of niggers sh

Attached: 9fa9b144befc995da7f.jpg (125x94, 2K)

Attached: 56bd2.jpg (60x125, 2K)

Attached: 62fedb26d6bce0.jpg (125x93, 2K)

>I need daddy state! Your brain has been washed smooth it seems. Go suck on a politician boot while he imports more people and steals from you at a gunpoint. You’ve made cuckoldry fetishism into a politician ideal, good job!
i think that is what she is hoping for
Narrative my dear polish friend, narrative
SEETHING torna a succhiare il cazzo a Mutumbo, va. Prima che si arrabbi e ti obblighi a stare nel tuo cuckshed stasera
Are mutts a mix of white and brown? I see it used in many ways.
>Codreanu do you think a shill knows anything about him?
need a hitman in german now...
>No one fucking wants to make children with white roasties you retard. Its a meme retard. Most people have children, just a bit less than the replacement rate. Except libshits like yourself. Stop projecting. >the same "parasites" taht will pay your pension and wash your ass when you are too old to do it. Wash your fucking mouth before talking about them Pay with what retard ? Gibs and minimum salries won't pay my pension retard. And i don't wash my mouth before, but after talking about ypur beloved smelly apes. To remove the taste of shit. >Nigeria, Ghana, Ivory coast, etc. are all rapidly growing, much faster than salvini's economy These places are built by foreigners retard. Asians and whites. I think it demonstrates the opposite. Retard.
The left wing piddì squad will kill him

Attached: 11ca972b017e196091cdc.jpg (125x93, 2K)

Attached: 63eb9b2de44ff13e224ff.jpg (125x79, 1K)

Attached: 61cc2577b8d7911d1f857ff340b6efe.jpg (125x93, 1K)

Attached: 73ef5a04a81398d5855a.jpg (125x93, 1K)

>h-he disagrees with me! I-It's a troll! refer to
Who cares, you guys take your shots from Bonn, Berlin and Frankfurt. All leftist shit piles
You can't replace skilled workers and people with an IQ average of at least 100, with genetically and culturally foreign migrants. You can't replace anything, people aren't light bulbs. Fix the problems where they need to be fixed, improve social cohesion and birthrates.
>It's not Salvini's fault. He got Jewed. I know. Its the fault of a feminist cunt judge
Ich hoffe die kommt in ein ganz tiefes loch wo sich 20 nigger liliputaner an ihr vergehen. Ekelhafte drecks fotze
Germany also funds and cooperates with terrorist organisations. Dirty little state secret.
She deserves to be raped by the entire pack of niggers she brought over.
>pd >left wing hasn't been left wing for the last 20 years. They are right wing capitalists that larp about caring about migrants (and they don't since they were the ones banning them from entering and ptting them in concentration camps masked as CIE)
In the mean time a dude from Poland that went to fish near Frankfurt, got stoped by German military and because he had two bottles of vodka and an unassigned flare gun he spent 2 months in german prison.
Tied on the airplane seats and tripping on Valium.
reuters.com/article/us-europe-migrants-italy-captain/german-migrant-rescue-ship-captain-moved-to-secret-location-after-threats-idUSKCN1TY0TA It's not Salvini's fault. He got Jewed.
Be respectful.
The other way around not to mention Europe needs them since it has a population shortage and infertility.
Why hasnt Salvini directed the navy to commandeer and scuttle these NGO ships yet?
>Se io ho una fabbrica e quasi tutta la produzione è automatizzata dovrÃ2 vendere ad un prezzo esiguo i miei prodotti Se devi vendere i tuoi prodotti a un prezzo basso è perché sono scadenti.
Cope harder!
>Because under Renzo and Letta we had actual economic

Attached: 22.jpg (93x125, 2K)

Attached: 76e5dfab625ecc.jpg (93x125, 2K)

Attached: 79f586a549e4795e4b.jpg (124x70, 1K)

you know, I think she'd be able to manage

I'm sure she isn't, she wouldn't do that on purpose

Attached: 1552695767574.jpg (1280x1707, 215K)

Attached: 81d44166b7fa51f0e62.jpg (125x93, 2K)

And we probably have 800k of you cunts. What makes you entitled to our shit? Fuck off.
Albanians are the niggers of Europe. Slavs are like Hispanics, though Bosniacs are close to Albanians. Retarded people.
The red judiciary is fucking cancer. The worst problem of this country, no matter who we elect they keep doing what they want without giving a fuck. Voting is useless until we get rid of the communist judges.
LOL wtf you guys doing? Where do you guys live? LOL!!
Funny thing is that Germany is secretly catching refugees in their country to send them back to Italy, because it was the country of "first landing".
Germany also funds and cooperates with terrorist organisations. Dirty little state secret.
Yeah fellow antifa you rite. And now we'll watch salvini crush and burn. WE will hang him in piazzale loreto
basato
What videos have you seen you fucking retard? Most people were heavily protesting against cuckvini and were applauding her when she got off the ship. We were booing the police also. ACAB
We do actually we have 900k people living on welfare instead of working even though they could but at the same time 5 million people left and there is a shortage of million of workers, I wish our government would take in hundred of thousand of immigrants instead of only 50k a year.
Can Germany be saved? Who will stand up?
I'm happy. In prison, she was safe. Out on the skreets she just a piece of meat.
>>but they are real news when they support my ideas! Rightoids never lie! >This only proves PD voters are fascists just as much as salvirgins, nothing else Confirmation-biased.
In my opinion you just need to break Italy apart and turn it in a federation of independent states.
I can't be racist without being a nazi? How's that mental gymnastics work?
I hope she fucking dies of gay nigger aids
Majority of African nation no longer receive food aid and a very small economical one, now get your 70s fake news from here, European

Attached: 97cb9f6fff5a599542465008af6.jpg (118x125, 2K)

This only proves PD voters are fascists just as much as salvirgins, nothing else
Finally.
show your flag
>Tied on the airplane seats and tripping on Valium. And the user is NOT joking.
LOL wtf you guys doing? Where do you guys live? LOL!!
>less delusionals than racists that think anyone agrees with anti immigration policies, which something like 5% of the population wants When trolling, be less obvious please
>sull'automazione per vedere la diminuzione di lavoro Empiricamente parlando l'automazione aumenta l'occupazione. Detto questo il problema risiede tutto nella capacità cognitive necessarie a svolgere tasks un po' piÃ1 avanzate.
If you remove abortion and contraceptives. But it would produce more niglets and single mothers, so a bad option.
BASED ITALY ! SO CONSERVATIVE AND RIGHT WING ANTI EU SO BASED. why is literally everyone incompetent. does germany seriously have to do it all alone again? the fuck
Same experience here. These people are programmed golems.
""""Legal"""" ethical replacement
>Europe needs them since it has a population shortage and infertility. no we are just enough people. Also the shit they bump into our food and all the meds are not really helping. Hormone contraception for example suppress the wish to procreate.
She is doing great things saving people, bringing them in Europe to house and integrate since its a rich continent with a history of slavery and exploitation of Africa.
Nel lungo termine, potrebbe essere. Non ho visto studi a riguardo ma nel breve e medio termine, no. Ci sara' una diminuzione dei posti disponbili, specialmente di medio livello poi in seguito quello di basso livello. Quando scrivo medio livello intendo laureati in economia, giurisprudenza, anche se in parte i laureati in medicina potrebbero essere colpiti dai recenti sviluppi in machine learning. Pero' solo alcune categorie m

Attached: 89b.jpg (94x125, 2K)

Attached: 0087c84.jpg (93x125, 2K)

I didn't even vote for Salvini. That's the proof that everyone who don't agree with you leftists is a nazi/salvini supporter/fascist.
>salvirgin >workin and paying taxes go back to mastrubating to your chinese cartoons and dead brown people
>perform worse in school than the fucking average. They get a lower number of university degrees and with a lower grade even. >implying grades aren't rendundant in a country of nepotism and corruption
No fightback from the right at all?
>can't tell Arabs from Italians it's your own fault really.
Isn't that fasism though?
Your countrymen are pretty overrepresented at the welfare offices here too.
This is why judges get assassinated
The eonomic power is counterbalanced by the political one. This is why the US of the A is "capitalist" as much as China is "communist".
In minecraft
what the fuck are you talking about? you sound retarded
In Italy is not that simple. The most powerful branch in our country is the judiciary. And the worst thing is that we have so many laws that many of them are on opposite sides. So which one is applied? The one which is favored by the judge. Totally arbitrary law. Fuck that.
As I said, choose the sauce and I'll bring you the stats.
We need to secede from Italy and join Switzerland and Australia as libertarian alpine federation.
ONE NOTHING WRONG WITH ME
yep. We gave them railways and infrastructure. Africa needs to pay us for that
i think that is what she is hoping for
By making children retard. You know, that's the may living organisms survive. Retard. Not by importing parasites and invaders. And yes, a billion. There are 2 billions of niggers and half want to come. Double retard. Now give me a single example of a place that was improved by flooding it with niggers. Hint: it doesn't exist. Triple retard.
we receive one million migrants, not a billion you fucking moron. How do you plan

Attached: 94c2a3e4b.jpg (93x124, 2K)

Whew, that’s hot as fuck

Its our benefit then that she doesn't know. She would never show otherwise...

>probably paid to shill since its parliamentary salary is not sufficient to sustain his lifestyle
Everybody is a humanitarian until it's time to do humanitarian shit. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MS_St._Louis#The_"Voyage_of_the_Damned" No need for conspiracy theories, Radko, she was freed because the judge in Italy is a lefty, simple as
>nobody talking about the hundreds of niggers coming to lamedusa in the meantime so much for muh based salveenee
What videos have you seen you fucking retard? Most people were heavily protesting against cuckvini and were applauding her when she got off the ship. We were booing the police also. ACAB
Nel lungo termine, potrebbe essere. Non ho visto studi a riguardo ma nel breve e medio termine, no. Ci sara' una diminuzione dei posti disponbili, specialmente di medio livello poi in seguito quello di basso livello. Quando scrivo medio livello intendo laureati in economia, giurisprudenza, anche se in parte i laureati in medicina potrebbero essere colpiti dai recenti sviluppi in machine learning. Pero' solo alcune categorie maggiormente come i radiologhi. Alcuni corobot potrebbero migliorare le condizioni di lavoro invece di sostituire completamente le persone ma sono sicuro che gli imprenditori preferiranno sostituire le persone.
>You are a lost cause >says the right wing moron
Prison is only for white and conservative people goyim
She was freed because of german intervention. Let that sink in. Germany provided boats AND crew for them. NGOs are funded through german accounts so Italy cant do shit about it. Germany protects their golems by law as now we have seen. No wonder Britain tried to make a run for in brexit it but got only to the fence when german shot them in the back. Noone leaves the stalag mein comaraden.
yeah. these "refugees" pay up to 10k euros and smuggling them is way less dangerous. (we just have seen what happens if you smuggle 40 nigger but if you smuggle 40k o

Attached: 95eada54d388aefba467ccc6173a5c.jpg (125x93, 2K)

wonder how long she could manage sitting on my lap without getting poked by my raging boner

kek its only a matter of time.
Dai continua almeno a sfotterli per ammazzare il tempo
not, it isn't for the better. The fact that they always get away with it is why you see so many of them, do you think they would actually risk spending 10 years in prison just to look good on facebook? They have no belief, they could easily be subdued
>That's what you get for voting in a fucking batshit crazy wigger who threw the whole world into a war. You made your bed now lie in it. big words for an Italian
Your nation might have now a small workers shortage because you absorbed most of the Eastern European people and other immigrant groups but that doesnt mean other countries dont have it or that you will not have your own in a couple of years once your major population which is made of old people retire. And companies need to have a profit to continue to invest in innovation and training otherwise they lose, so immigrants are needed to take those places since the nation doesnt reproduce.Europeans are weak and incapable of making kids so its only normal to take them from places where they are in excess.
Leggiti la pubblicazione. Usa SciHub per accedervi gratis.
This. The one third of Italians that voted 5 Starts Movement are only a tip of the iceberg.
In my opinion you just need to break Italy apart and turn it in a federation of independent states.
THREE NOTHING WRONG WITH ME
don't /pol/yps constantly whine about muh freeze peach? You want it, you got it
its not a secret. The jewish media just doesn't report on it. The youth party of the SPD (socialists) requested more money for their demonstrations (like additional money for staying over night)... I basically pay antifa to destroy my property. The request can be found on their official party website, its a ~200 page long pdf.
She deserves to be raped by the entire pack of niggers she brought over.
Watch this judge have some connection to those kid brainwashers. >kidnap kid >

Attached: 97a29a360c0656b8.jpg (93x125, 2K)

No Europeans dont make kids so we need foreigners to replace them because they are dying of old age its pretty simple math. You have among the most highest family benefits in Europe but still dont reproduce, poor people in Nigeria with no social assistance make kids and dont complain about taxes as you do.Meaning there is something wrong with Europeans and they need to be replaced.
adoro questo tipo di rage-quit... dimostrano che la controparte ha finito le argomentazioni utili.
being a nationalist doesn't make you are racist. Hitler philosophy was that every race is unique and needs to be preserved. Blacks in Nazi germany (visitors) had it WAAAAY better than in the USA
Here it comes ! Kek!
>Freed from house arrest >Criminal charges pending (face it, nothings gonna happen) >Boat is impounded >2 boats are currently active, Open Arms and Alan Kurdi That's all we know for now, folks
Italy doesn't have a true right wing party since end 19th century ffs, they are all pro statalization, social help etc you dumb fuck. Go suck another country's tit, I heard Venezuela is awesome
This is a right wing thread, buddy.
fuck Yea Forums must've been so gay back in the day. guy fawkes masks? oldfags are disgusting
I don't give a fuck

Attached: 99bfbc35b4051ab48be.jpg (93x125, 1K)

I didn't even vote for Salvini. That's the proof that everyone who don't agree with you leftists is a nazi/salvini supporter/fascist.
Hey kids, remember when I told you the state, the ultimate Zionist weapon, was out to exterminate you and that the only thing you can do is dismantle it?
we receive one million migrants, not a billion you fucking moron. How do you plan to replace people that die then, let's hear it
WHY IS IT ALWAYS A FUCKING GERMAN
SHE'S A FUCKING WAR CRIMINAL LOCK HER UP FFS FUCKING ACTIVIST JUDGE CUNTS
Delusionals.
In Italy is not that simple. The most powerful branch in our country is the judiciary. And the worst thing is that we have so many laws that many of them are on opposite sides. So which one is applied? The one which is favored by the judge. Totally arbitrary law. Fuck that.
yeah, isn't it strange we were all promised syrian doctors and engineers, and people with degrees in medicin, nurses etc. And all that seems to come is con people, people from rural areas. No women and children that need to be saved, but all young man in their 20s, who don't go to work just cash in money from the state.
Why are our comunists so much more braindead than other countries'? It seems like they don't even have a clear thought in their mind and just shout SALVEENEE, and post pictures of Mussolini's hanging (why?) and if you ask them why they think like they do, they say "because it's right" Atleast some other comunists I've talked to online seem to have knowledge of the comunist doctrine and policies
sink those fucking boats
I can't be racist without being a nazi? How's that mental gymnastics work?
>people aren't light bulbs. *Somalian anger intensifies*
Faggots like you get sent to Neptune's clammy embrace first.
I don't give a fuck
basato
judges should be killed, their decisions literally have no consequences to themselves
kiss my ass >while

Attached: 238b609edb608f333ff38a.jpg (68x125, 2K)

Attached: 395.jpg (80x125, 1K)

Attached: 422f464b44defb47c4b182765826d9c.jpg (125x93, 2K)

Attached: 447f0befeca5ad7dde7da82ca7.jpg (125x83, 2K)

Attached: 602ff7.jpg (70x125, 2K)

Not long in that outfit I’m sure.

Until China buys you all. The libertarian ideology is a meme and you retards fall for it. Most companies in a libertarian society will not give a fuck about consumers and pollute everything. You people don't know what a completely laissez faire capitalistic system would work. It will have the same results as communism. The best economic system is a quasi-free market, where the state can regulate it and intervene when necessary. Perfectly balanced as all things should be.
This is a right wing thread, buddy.
Old news. We all know that that's going to happen, maybe not to her, but because of (people like) her What you should look forward to is the story of an italian or german national doing the same. Well, no rape. Who'd want that? In minecraft.
>Because under Renzo and Letta we had actual economic growth, the current shitshow can only whine about muh evil migrants while it sink all our economy You forgot the most important fact: the lower arrival stats are because minniti
Be respectful.
We are all in the same boat. Lmao. Country side. Nature unironically hates brown people.
>Hurr durr why dont I have my neet bucks Dont worry Africans and Arabs will make kids while you cry on /pol/ about taxes and how unfair life is.Just make sure to drink yourself to an early grave so that Europe can have a new people that actually reproduce.
He’s trying to end the German/Dutch/Spanish migrant taxi service. The ones that make it to Lampedusa without European help are going to have to be processed, but there’s no reason Germans should be out fishing for migrants off the coast of Libya and hauling them north to Italy.
Unironically this
Not even africans want to come over to slavic countries, that's how fuckig disgusting they are. The niggers of Europe
Shut the fuck up you fucking newfag/glow in the dark lurk more, I've seen your posts in this thread, they reek of faggotry
yeah, isn't it strang

Attached: 711cc02cdd8a7328e.jpg (93x125, 2K)

there is no chance that we can be saved. Every single movement will get smashed by the (((state))). Even our "right-wing" parties are pro Israel and pro holohaux. Shit... There was a case of a right leaning roach who made incorrect statements on faceberg. The state crashed down hard on him. They send him all kinds of feds from police to tax control. Even if you arent German the state will use every single tool in his hand to make your life miserably if you dare to think wrongly. If the bullying doesn't stop you, you might suicide yourself by shooting a bullet in the back in your head.
They’re features not bugs.
>spending two weeks in Lampedusa instead of disembarking migrants in Tripoli as the nearest port is somehow "rescueing" and this is enough to drop charges Even when the law is on your side, judges will interpret it in their way. There's no way to win legally
Quindi avresti speso 8000/9000 dollari per i primi telefoni cellulari?
Yeah, let's flood europe with a billion niggers ! What could go wrong ? You are mentally ill or a nigger yourself.
No, it all started with Statism and not wanting to take social responsibility. >Oh no i need a safety net! I can’t provide it myself! >Ph no I need a policeman, I can’t defend myself!!
We need more Refugees to make Germany more colorfull and multicultural. Sea Rescue is not a Crime and if you are against migration you are a Nazi! I will do anything against those people trying to stop us culturally enrich Europe an Germany. There is nothing you can do.
Yes there is.. In Minecraft.
Ah ecco perché lo trovo così basato quando parla. Ora mi è chiaro Bei bait comunque amico, ciao
Grades and nepotism won't help you when you actually need productive and innovative people. Those people will still create good shit even if institutions fail. Oi, culano. Tutti i dati che scrivo sono veri. Ma sei cosi' ritardato da non saper dove cercarli. Guarda il sito di MIUR, guarda INVA

Attached: 770bb787027348be8e3ceef.jpg (62x125, 1K)

I don't know if we can measure time intervals that small

She should consider getting her eyes checked, she seems to miss it fairly frequently

Attached: Emily-Ratajkowski-New-Leaked-Photos-79-thefappening.so_.jpg (764x1024, 124K)

HOL UP
it's just the idea, is there a lone wolf in germany ?
>i tuoi argomenti sono ritardatissimi Ah si? Rispetto al famoso argomento "non possiamo accettare i migranti perchè mi fanno paura e hanno la pelle piÃ1 scura della mia"? Mamma mia, che argomenti profondi e convincenti che avete voi fascisti
reuters.com/article/us-europe-migrants-italy-captain/german-migrant-rescue-ship-captain-moved-to-secret-location-after-threats-idUSKCN1TY0TA It's not Salvini's fault. He got Jewed.
Until now you only took what I said, and then used it nonsensically against me. What a tactic! Btw, calling everyone who's not aligned with you salvirgin/fascist/whatever is not going to help you.
>No undercover cops here.
Viola Carofalo sei tu?
Cope harder!
Hey, Italiabro, how does italian people take the news of that bitch being realised from prison?
That’s what happens when a country has radical leftist youth pushing a stupid agenda and hypocrites in power pandering to said youth while secretly ordering the opposite.
It's always the fucking judges.
Ciao gargiÃ1, lurka di piÃ1 che se no ti licenziano. cerca di brillare di meno
>spending two weeks in Lampedusa instead of disembarking migrants in Tripoli as the nearest port is somehow "rescueing" and this is enough to drop charges Even when the law is on your side, judges will interpret it in their way. There's no way to win legally
E' quello che doveva essere l'Unione Europea. Collaborazione tra stati molto stretta ma ognuno con il suo popolo e la sua terra. Senza l'immigrazione sfrenata, senza una valuta che strozza alcuni stati, senza versamenti inutili agli istituti europei. Un sogno che ormai e' troppo tardi da realizzare.
Ah ecco perché lo trovo così basato quando parla. Ora mi è chiaro Bei bait comunque amico, ciao
I hope she fucking dies of gay nigger aids
In the mean t

Attached: 5780ada47be.jpg (125x112, 2K)

>Also the bitch is such a clichéd "buonista" that in internal Italian politics she had a positive effect Where? Only among hardcore leftists. Average people want her lynched. >Heavy penalty against the bitch would turn her into a martyr and give the Jews an excuse to make even more propaganda against Italian government. If you lock her up law will be served and everybody is going to forget her in few months.
He’s a big man, absolute unit.
We import electronics because our short-sighted business leaders gave up our technology and jobs to the Chinese in exchange for short term profits. The offshorers and MBAs should hang.
We don't need to replace them. Shrinking population is not a problem.
This is actually a good thing. She's no longer protected and her name is now notorious. You know what to do spaghetti niggers
>Rackete With that surname you're bound to be born a criminal.
Conosco molto bene il "lump of labour fallacy" ma guarda che comunque non ci sono dati a sostegno. Inizialmente si usava per indicare che il lavoro non e' costante e fisso. Infatti, quella pagina di wikipedia e' piena di errori anche dettati dalla loro ideologia idiota di capitalismo e frontiere aperte. In realta', per esempio l'immigrazione puo' aumentare la disoccupazione se gli immigrati possono sostituire i nativi, almeno nel breve e medio termine. Nel lungo termine potrebbero creare nuovo lavoro o trovare un lavoro ma non e' detto. Quella cagata della "lump of labour fallacy" viene usata solo per mettere in silenzio gli avversari senza capire a fondo cosa voleva dire inzialmente. Il lavoro non essendo fisso non dice nulla sulla sua progressione futura e cambiamenti tecnologici possono causare cambiamenti radicali al tipo di lavoro. L'automazione sara' un cambiamento epocale. Non solo perche' non influenzera' un singolo settore, ma quasi tutti i settori ma creera' lavoro con richieste ancora maggiori di capacita' cognitive. Che poi questo n

Attached: 783ad45866e9a.jpg (93x125, 2K)

fuck its real.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lump_of_labour_fallacy. Sostanzialmente comunque è automatizzabile tutto ciÃ2 che è prevedibile, e quindi ripetitivo. Questo porta ad un minore impiego di risorse (capitale finanziario o umano) per una stessa task, che diventa di conseguenza piÃ1 efficiente. CiÃ2 che non è piÃ1 allocato in un settore viene quindi allocato in un secondo settore, e così via. // Se tu spendi meno soldi in un bene o servizio perché costa meno (mettiamo in seguito ad automatizzazione), andrai a spendere la differenza in un qualcosa altro che prima non compravi, e così molte persone, espandendo quella parte di mercato (e creando nuove opportunità di lavoro) Rinse and repeat. // Riguardo a chi studia legge: il loro mercato è saturo. Semplice.
Is germany getting nazi again? because of the diversity?
Salvini is the most useless cuck out there, and being him italian that's huge
Precisation: of course this is about averages, some exceptions exist... but they're rare.
While Berlusconi was certainly right about retarded leftist judges, he still is guilty for a lot of illegal shit. He's just had so many problems with the law that it's statistically improbable for all the judges to be against him or leftist. So this is why nobody listens to the shiteater Berlusconi.
We didn't do it for the politics back then. We did it... For the lulz You will never understand. You only know Obama Yea Forums
Are mutts a mix of white and brown? I see it used in many ways.
I didn't realize Germany was so far gone...
>Also the bitch is such a cl

Attached: 826c501de4587f968b428c329a971a3.jpg (125x93, 2K)

È un bait perché i tuoi argomenti sono ritardatissimi e mi sembra che siano riusciti anche abbastanza bene. Fossi a casa avrei continuato ma ora ho da fare, ciao
guilt about war and 50 years of propaganda and porn
I AM THE CAPTAIN NOW
>If companies paid more they would fill them up easily, but that would be harmful to their profit. thank women for that. They forced themselves into the workplace and suddenly there were 100% more workers, after that the wages dropped rapidly. Now you cant feed a family without both parents working. 50 years ago a woman would sit in the garden enjoying a tea with a friend while watching their children grow. Now they have to start to work with the age of 16 and retire with 65. And they did this to themselves.
>contribute to the economy No, they don't. You fucking moron. Stop believing the bullshit spouted by retards on tv. It's completely false if you look carefully at the data. 1. Immigrants come here and get low paying jobs, since they are poor, they ask for more shit from the state. Like "case popolari", but you are a retard who doesn't check the data. 2. When idiotic economists say bullshit like they contribute to the economy, it's because they don't account for all the fucking costs. They don't account for health costs, immigrants together with old people are the biggest burdens of our health sector. 3. Most immigrants are fucking stupid. Even second generation immigrants perform worse in school than the fucking average. They get a lower number of university degrees and with a lower grade even. 4. Immigrants are less productive than natives, especially first generation because they lack fucking skills. People coming from third world countries are fucked in the head since the school system in their countries sucks for once. It's really tough to teach adults (even people above 14 years) skills at a decent level. That's just how our brain works. Once you're an adult you're fucked.

Attached: 904fe938723cd84792bbf65057b.jpg (125x93, 2K)

Salvini is the most useless cuck out there, and being him italian that's huge
>hey i am all for stringing up these traitors >But I'd rather join their ranks because LE EDGY Kill yourself.
No. Stop tryng to guess who I am, I am not a public figure
SALVINI ON SUICIDE WATCH
fuck its real.
Bullshit, most small tyrants that employ irregular migrants underpay their IT developers and spend their money on suvs and whores and coke.
The other way around not to mention Europe needs them since it has a population shortage and infertility.
E gli argomenti a favore della tua posizione quali sarebbero?
>Yes, we have low birthrates, but we don't need more people. We're totally fine with a shrinking population. Because Europe is already irrelevant on the world scale with the population fall then it will become a colony, thats why we need workers from the rest of the world to keep the economy going.
Anywhere in France where it's still ok to vacation? I'm thinking about it.
She was freed because of german intervention. Let that sink in. Germany provided boats AND crew for them. NGOs are funded through german accounts so Italy cant do shit about it. Germany protects their golems by law as now we have seen. No wonder Britain tried to make a run for in brexit it but got only to the

Attached: 1460cb70aa8e2d67.jpg (125x77, 1K)

Attached: 7927ab3b80d9b35581cde27476c57.jpg (93x125, 2K)

Lewd as fuck

Attached: 08006e00bd0ba.jpg (125x60, 1K)

Attached: 8841.jpg (70x125, 1K)

Attached: 8998fcb6c5063ebc0dc1bd.jpg (125x93, 2K)

Nuh uh, she's a wholesome girl

Attached: Emily-Ratajkowski-New-Leaked-Photos-152-thefappening.so_.jpg (1024x1024, 209K)

Attached: 9647bce.jpg (93x125, 1K)

Attached: 9897ca5fe0c7895a976b10288766.jpg (93x125, 2K)

Attached: 18489b3f44255afd07cabe.jpg (93x125, 2K)

Attached: 67823e4722495eb10a5e4c42c26.jpg (125x93, 2K)

>Nuh uh, she's a wholesome girl

Attached: 731189113.jpg (125x81, 2K)

Attached: 866827044d509.jpg (93x125, 2K)

Incredibly wholesome and not slutty at all

Attached: 70999014494df57654a6e5.jpg (125x70, 2K)

Attached: a13c59f.jpg (125x93, 1K)

Attached: a43e268d.jpg (93x125, 2K)

Attached: a86e933b4f079ec61.jpg (125x93, 2K)

Never ever slutty

Attached: Emily-Ratajkowski-New-Leaked-Photos-6-thefappening.so_.jpg (1024x1024, 129K)

Attached: a950e6c463581959deac94c76f0ed.jpg (88x125, 2K)

Attached: ab715396aa32.jpg (125x70, 1K)

Attached: acb3.jpg (124x125, 2K)

Attached: af0e2c66b28d2eb4ed7b588666c2.jpg (125x125, 2K)

same dress, same necklace, same night. She must have gone to the bathroom to fix her dress, since it fell down a bit

Attached: Emily-Ratajkowski-New-Leaked-Photos-73-thefappening.so_.jpg (768x1024, 84K)

Attached: af694f2e1894918.jpg (125x93, 1K)

Attached: afe236936dd25f6755a160.jpg (70x125, 1K)

Attached: b11ad59b502882b7cf43793.jpg (125x93, 2K)

(Discord App)

Discord Link
Hurry before the server shuts down lol

/kJu72fD
>No Rules!!!

she didn't take her boob all the way out, that's gotta count for something kek

Attached: b36f08ca1961.jpg (125x92, 2K)

Attached: b61c0fc33f3b62dc.jpg (93x125, 2K)

Attached: b8044db190db8b9c285a3.jpg (125x69, 2K)

Well, not for *that* picture, see

Attached: Emily-Ratajkowski-New-Leaked-Photos-7-thefappening.so_.jpg (1280x960, 158K)

Attached: bfd6bedb525d903f29e2be29e.jpg (125x97, 2K)

Attached: c.jpg (125x70, 1K)

oh geeze i take it back, bad emily!

>this thread
fuck the spammer man !

Attached: c40f.jpg (124x70, 1K)

Attached: c49aa7b0cae634014e78543b2eba1.jpg (125x93, 2K)

Attached: c60e2ab3c7f8e12740ca2de655.jpg (100x125, 2K)

Attached: c464e3e583630a3.jpg (125x77, 2K)

She just can't help herself

Attached: Emily-Ratajkowski-New-Leaked-Photos-117-thefappening.so_.jpg (1280x960, 208K)

Attached: c559fa2ef905997028704b052e.jpg (125x93, 2K)

Surely she didn't mean for people to see this

Attached: c01591dfb1d32.jpg (93x125, 2K)

Attached: c60582f.jpg (93x125, 1K)

Lewd

Attached: c5651319f2ed.jpg (125x93, 2K)

i think i can overlook it this time, it was just a binge phase, she's got it all out now

Attached: d0e3f3e67e0cbda0bedb91.jpg (125x70, 2K)

That one was actually a leak, so she has plausible deniability

never

surely

Attached: Emily-Ratajkowski-New-Leaked-Photos-96-thefappening.so_.jpg (1280x960, 164K)

Attached: d2e272b.jpg (94x125, 1K)

Attached: d3e.jpg (125x88, 2K)

Attached: d9.jpg (60x125, 2K)

Attached: d15.jpg (125x93, 2K)

Attached: 04721f730071573.jpg (3570x4611, 1.97M)

pehew, just popped in. what blessing millie-fagness is being countered

Attached: Sasha Luss 1_RGB.jpg (1118x1480, 487K)

I don't mean to be lewd but she kinda has nice tits

Fucking hell

Attached: d625b5a485262438ba389d619b21.jpg (123x125, 3K)

Attached: dc243c6dad49baccf2f1cc.jpg (125x93, 2K)

wow ! that pic !
i have a new fap !!

Attached: dd6d7f.jpg (250x115, 4K)

me 2 2tbh

Attached: de7602c82ebc140d6e8fe4420e4a5.jpg (93x125, 1K)

yello

Attached: Scandal_-_Yellow_album_cover.jpg (880x860, 13K)

Attached: e.jpg (125x93, 2K)

Attached: sasha-luss-terry-2015-07.jpg (1200x1600, 1.91M)

Attached: e04c0a74025ac4.jpg (124x70, 1K)

Attached: e8dfc537e7863c6f0e2cb01.jpg (70x125, 1K)

Attached: e9ffba01f8bc4887e2c3de9c1.jpg (93x125, 2K)

Attached: e10db2010f17.jpg (119x124, 2K)

Attached: e28c2a6f8badb37dba95db.jpg (70x125, 2K)

Attached: e061dd4391bfba8b1df77738258321e8.jpg (70x125, 2K)

her tits are a well kept secret

that set is something special, she looks fantastic in black+white

Attached: aPpjoWt.jpg (916x1200, 146K)

Attached: e213ad3dc4cbbda1c808bff.jpg (93x125, 1K)

Attached: e458c83de02dbc7.jpg (125x93, 1K)

Attached: e77289ff7a8628ea104b23708f4615.jpg (125x93, 2K)

>that sexy af bikini tan line
hnnnng

Attached: e733730ecdc1342aec574e4.jpg (125x60, 1K)

Attached: eb4ddee5ac4063b89553.jpg (125x93, 2K)

Attached: ebc368b00af9248bd9f1.jpg (93x125, 1K)

wonder how much i could buy that chair for

The photographer who took these is a lucky man. Its a rare find.

Attached: f1.jpg (93x125, 2K)

Attached: f3e1928540943d72ff703.jpg (93x125, 2K)

Attached: vj-in-ny-20190630-5.jpg (2048x1365, 461K)

Attached: f4c3edf782.jpg (60x125, 1K)

Attached: f7d8859d1a62a0f.jpg (125x123, 2K)

CLEAN IT UP JANNIE

Attached: 1553340637452m.jpg (645x1024, 83K)

You're too late, I already spent my retirement savings on it

he's a motherfucker, he should have told her she was being lewd

Oh stop it, you

Attached: f6UtYka.jpg (940x1208, 199K)

Attached: f0489537e4902e1.jpg (107x125, 2K)

Attached: fb38efece626575d158390.jpg (125x93, 2K)

Attached: fc6e0d8da62bd02cbb72.jpg (125x93, 2K)

Attached: fc28cf992ab2b3b8a1f1831.jpg (93x125, 1K)

>tfw Gaybraham Lincoln gets Vicky kisses and you don't

Attached: fc051e92d19.jpg (125x93, 2K)

>>mfw you'll never get a vicki smootch like gay abe lincon
Why live

i just found out about this chair right now and you already bought it, that's not fair. I want a resell!

a beauty without time

Attached: fda4d6b457379cfe7b2035ca804166fb.jpg (81x125, 2K)

Attached: christina applegate2.jpg (1920x1536, 619K)

Tasty as fuck

It's okay, I'll be dead in no time and then you'll have your chance

Speaking of time, I hope she ages gracefully and doesn't fuck herself up with surgery

Attached: Emily-Ratajkowski-New-Leaked-Photos-149-thefappening.so_.jpg (768x1024, 125K)

Still a fucking hottie

He just wanted to see her naked

you're too nice for me to want that, i'd rather you stay alive long and healthy and enjoy the chair for yourself

Pumping for Carey Mulligan all morning

Attached: A00A9F25-13F3-4AB3-8A30-6A3411FDF7E7.jpg (554x366, 133K)

Feeling good user?

>smoking
has there every been a bigger turn off?
L;iterally finna give urself cancer

That's okay, I've enjoyed my time with it already

Shameless of him, honestly. How dare he?

o

Attached: 33435d513449967.jpg (2048x1317, 143K)

Fuck yes

Attached: 9E9DAD34-7ABF-4F9D-BA85-54ED278F2EEC.jpg (500x750, 68K)

>turn on
Ftfy

Getting hard for her.

Attached: B9311F5D-2045-417E-BDFD-A7F3B0FC3F7D.jpg (662x828, 91K)

Attached: 0820184D-8B73-4FE2-A0CE-DA01B46AD1AB.jpg (1788x1200, 469K)

Yes
Smoking is bad and makes u look retarded
Weirdo smh

He tricked her and it was worth it for all the pictures he got of poor emily.

wow the right pic is quite hot !

>open up Yea Forums, find a celeb thread, 5am, already posting dick spam.

It’s going to be a wonderful day.

Attached: neeners_hotblackdress.jpg (2400x3600, 1.41M)

mmm mmm mmm hel yea

Attached: 1jlgezjicr231.jpg (790x1199, 83K)

>It’s going to be a wonderful day
hahahah yeah same here but whatever

Attached: EE1C6985-9374-4B69-B932-1ABBC97CEA50.jpg (2048x1440, 391K)

thanks for the PSA

Downright devious

Sadly I don't have a larger version of it, but I agree

Attached: Emily-Ratajkowski-New-Leaked-Photos-106-thefappening.so_.jpg (1280x956, 135K)

Attached: 804F26CF-59A1-4ECF-A5AD-DCA3D9FCD5B1.jpg (1000x1338, 154K)

No rules active Yea Forums server, get the fuck in here already:
https:\\discord.io\KvmJ3kb

ROhw

Attached: 1562157292.9169998.jpg (674x1200, 435K)

Attached: 268E2969-CF3E-452E-8105-27AB472A69CB.jpg (670x907, 118K)

early berd gets the werm

Attached: 0d1.jpg (93x125, 1K)

taking a picture with a ipad just looks silly kek

Attached: 51367034_320368395263823_2444646636185665536_n.jpg (1080x1350, 104K)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
He is the reason we don't have more wonderful Nina anons around anymore ;__;

He got to see her naked...in person and moving about...bouncing....what a monster

It's just one of those days, who knows what triggered him

Morning neenerfren

Attached: mKH3XMk.gif (500x282, 740K)

i'm the reason santa doesn't visit you anymore

Attached: 1560863506864.png (1338x1080, 1.05M)

>I don't have a larger version of it

Attached: 32.jpg (1280x1656, 385K)

Ben Affleck literally cast her in a movie in which she has like two scenes, just so he could motorboat her. Pro gamer move right there

And now I do have a larger version of it, thank you

Attached: DeterminedSolidArmyworm.webm (1920x800, 1.8M)

You don't think he really...you know....
Not Emily...

Hey Mewfriend, how are you?

Attached: nina_needsahug.jpg (2048x1334, 1.4M)

Fantastic

gad yes my frens

Attached: 4f6.jpg (70x124, 2K)

Datass

Attached: 0fa69cc2bb0235a6e49f6a8.jpg (125x123, 2K)

So far, so good. Coasting threads and playing games

Attached: Dw5q5ae_d.jpg (640x801, 35K)

Attached: 0fd7b82e1ebe03ff49e72bff.jpg (125x92, 2K)

Attached: 1538640499696.jpg (720x960, 52K)

Attached: 01c798fc6.jpg (117x125, 2K)

He should have been a blowjob.

>who knows what triggered him
There’s oxygen, the sun came out, does he really need a reason?

I'm sure she thought she'd have a more serious role. She's absolutely not one to try to build her career by flaunting her tits

She has the whole package

Attached: 1552117067736.webm (1280x720, 1.72M)

I think it was one of two things this time. He's either mad that the people he was talking to logged off, or that people were posting soccer girls last thread. Not sure which

Sounds like a plan. I’m just killing time and killing hope till my 4 day weekend starts.

me 2

>awkwardly moving around aimlessly
Jesus christ hold still jackass

Do you think she really let ben..suck them