Is he done for?

Attached: Boogie.jpg (1920x1080, 136K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I9DXa5Gvtx8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

when was he not? what changed lol?

literally who

Ultimate beta

top kek, discord servers for this ish. Riot/Matrix are where its at if you don't want to get fist fucked with moderation and tossed

Attached: lwho.jpg (1024x834, 84K)

literally none of your fucking business, loser faggot

Boogie2988
Some obese youtuber that has promised for years to lose weights, but has even gained it so far. He also had a stomach reduction surgery so he can't overeat like a fat fucking pig he is.

He did some televangelist-esque stream where he demanded people pay for his shitheap tesla and jewtube/twatch are mad

Considered that he makes fuck-ton of money, and has thus payed more taxes in last 10 years than you will pay for your entire life, you sure act like he owes you something :D Also he paid every hospital bill and surgery bill he had from his own money.

Idgf if he doesn't lose weight, I just hope that he would get his fucking mental state stable before he kicks a bucket, and would stop being a mental cuck.

>white knighting an obese nerd.

Attached: 1421411324474.jpg (413x395, 15K)

Hey man I hate this guy too, but he looks like he's lost weight here youtube.com/watch?v=I9DXa5Gvtx8

his bank account leaked, supposedly he only has 150k and barely makes that a year, youtube pays mad bank.. 150 is chump change to anyone else on that platform, nobody watches his vids anymore, demonitised over and over

Dude he's like a 5th of what he was.

Why are nerds literally foaming at the mouth for this goober to die. Just fucking move on and don't give him attention if you want him to be forgotten lmao

Wings of redemption is a guy who lives off of his haters. If people really wanted him gone, they'd ignore him. Yet he's still playing them like a damn fiddle.

Don't be a sucker lmfao

Truth. He gets 5, 10, 15k views. Even I get that many. Most get millions in views.

Nah. I don't like him but he's got plenty of time left with his career.

shut up boogie, no one watches you anymore

Yet he is still as big as he was

Lol no he's not

He's not. And you're just trying to cover up the fact you knew little about the subject.

this is boring, casual observer