Anybody ever suffered from psychosis?

Anybody ever suffered from psychosis?

How did it start? When did you first notice something isnt right? What did you do to overpower it?

Attached: psychosis.png (487x457, 35K)

It started with paranoia in my early twenties. I take meds for schizophrenia. It's all pretty standard

If you would be so kind to describe the paranoia you experienced Id be grateful

Yes I have gone through it as a result of schizoaffective. You don't notice that you are delusional until years later thinking back about it, and that's iff you ever notice at all. It's really hard to convince yourself that ypur sensory input are wrong

Can you describe the delusional phases, what you experienced or go into detail about what you experienced and what you understood afterwards as delusional?

Brief moments of depersonalization where I'm a passenger in my head, able to watch but not control my actions. Never get to go see anyone about it, because I'm poor. Pretty sure it's something.

This

But when I was in my late twenties I kind of woke up one day and was paranoid that I was being watched on Yea Forums and my phone was hacked. It just turns out I'm really all sorts of fucked up. It hit one day like a truck, i forgot about it and it went away for 6 months and then I was browsing Yea Forums again and i remember an intense wave of paranoia that was almost like a realization at the time. It took my another few years and a hospitalization before i got on meds. I was talking to doctors to get put on disability but none of them believed me that I was crazy.

Like a short fuse? Not being able to supress emotional reactions not being comprehended by other people? Trance like status as soon as alone?

Dude it's worth it to get put on disability. Dont approach them looking for a handout though, they dont like that.

Haha, that isnt paranoia. We are 100% watched all the time for being on Yea Forums. And since we are probably already on a watch list I am pretty sure they installed some malware to our computers to further collect our profiles.

every snippit of convo i hear i know is malicious or urgently in danger. i hear voices when i smoke weed. i cant describe whats going on in my head

That's why I only browse on disposable devices

Reasonable. I think of calling one, too. But he wont understand

somehow messed the second part of the reply up.
hearing voices doesnt sound too good, user

I started to talk to my phone as a result, I was convinced I was being gang stalked, started having false memories that were more like flashbacks. I think most people are aware they could be watched but for the most part they go on with their lives. For me it effected everything I do

Did you ever experience something like go through a single non-specific memory involving social interaction repeatedly and with every time you can not stop repeating the same memorie over and over again it starts to get worse and worse? Like a specific noise you made accidentally or just one word which could be understood wrong. And you repeat until you cant tell what the other person thinks about this conversation you had and is probably disgusted or some similar expression by you?

I can comprehend how the constant feeling of being watched doesnt feel healthy.

No rules active Yea Forums server, get the fuck in here already:
https:\\discord.io\KvmJ3kb

vGZd

Attached: 1562152771.1379998.png (615x1000, 777K)

Sounds a little like ptsd at first if its memories you are dealing with but yeah that started years earlier. I still get it sometimes but I just ignore people for the most part because I know of I ask them about it they will never fest up to it.

I actually tried explaining this to someone the other day but I couldnt put it in words

I woke up at 948 on december 7 2017 and never forgot. It was just an ordinary day. It fucking haunts me

I try to compare how I have been a few years back, but it is hard to tell what happened 1 year or even a few months ago and how I was then.
It is not only the memories, they are just something I realized I had more often in the last days after reading your comment. You are right.

I was about to say there is at least one person I can trust 100% but that would have been a mistake, since I am wrong. Still that person is better than most people and in many instances trustworthy.
And I cant really trust anybody else with anything they say or try to sell you as real

I can imagine what that must feel like very well
If you just could understand why

I'm completely BLASTED out of my god damn fucking MIND on weed right now guys holy CHRIST! Wahahahahahahahahaha holy cow my fucking MIND is just FUCKED right now! Listen to me! You are a faggot like Bob Saget!

Attached: 1558405553297.jpg (600x400, 30K)