We live in a fucking clown world

We live in a fucking clown world

Attached: 9CBA4AF3-21AD-40D5-99DE-01719466CD49.jpg (376x636, 213K)

Attached: 1498191945806.jpg (720x960, 71K)

Does this miget show her TnA?

Attached: 0cXZz41.jpg (350x270, 14K)

I’d hit it

Alright, barely anyone would find her attractive but why are you so cynical to say that she shouldn't be able to feel confident in herself lul

Right? Like, she's not perfect by any means, but still fuckable

Dude.. nothing wrong with her wanting to feel like all the other girls her age.. honestly man wow

Are you a fucking retard? Why in the world should she procreate? Wait... I'm commenting in a literal retard thread...

Did I say procreate? Girl just wants to live in a world where she doesn't hate her entire existance, and if part of that is thinking she looks attractive then whatever. I don't give a shit. It doesn't affect me in the slightest.

Are you blind ?

Meh, good point. Thanks for the reminder that most people's lives mean literally nothing so what does it matter the delusional behaviour they engage in.

Maybe he is. That would be interesting, huh? Blind people commenting on retards posted in a Mongolian basket weaving forum.

Did I say I find her attractive? I'm just wondering why you give a shit about how people veiw themselves lol.
Had the right idea

Does this gollum have nudes?

>disabled AND sexy
Well, you're half right

No rules active Yea Forums server, get the fuck in here already:
https:\\discord.io\KvmJ3kb

iOmh

Attached: 1562152391.8700001.jpg (1280x1808, 229K)

Imagine how awesome it would be to fuck her colostomy hole.

You have to admit though, there sure seems to be a little retards wandering around nowadays. I kind of wonder if there's more of them now than there used to be or if they are suddenly more visible. If there has not been any increase in retard population, where were they previously stored? If there has been a noticeable increase, what caused it?

Don't worry about the assholes responding. This is Yea Forums. The last time most of these idiots felt a woman was when they were born.

Yea Forums people began fucking. Case solved.

ITT: faggot neckbeards pretend like they can turn down any pussy offered to them as if they have standards. We all know you weebs would sloppy fuck that goblin pussy for 4 minutes and accidentally nut in her.

Thou hast blinded mine eyes from the whitness of armour thou doth wear

What if... What if the 4chins is a bizarro world plot to breed a perfect super retard capable of resisting and overcoming the imminent AI singularity? What better way of winning a war against a self aware super advanced AI intellect than breeding an entire army of mutants with negative IQ?

I'll have you know I've hugged both my mom and grandmother after being born

This is literally the plot of the movie Idiocracy. Nice try at being original my guy.

Whats her disability?

bRSq

Attached: 1562157509.8339999.jpg (1024x816, 148K)

play katawa shoujo and you'll start finding disabled people sexy

that sounds like a cool sci-fi plot. There's some menace coming and humanity breeds itself dumber to not be recognized as a relevant lifeform by said menace, in the knowledge that the genetic basis for higher forms of thought will still be there and is likely to reemerge, thus preserving the human race

eBQj

Attached: 1562159226.2489998.jpg (660x1000, 456K)

It's the plot to star control 3
Game was a total disappointment