Best Asian wife?

Best Asian wife?
Vietnamese
Chinese
or Japanese

Attached: 4ccf9234c6c6ced0e44fcbc1380bd094.jpg (564x762, 54K)

vietnamese or filipina imo

why so?

I used to post my chinese-vietnamese gf nude on here. Chickened out after she got reposted a few times

Chinese I matched with and got her number.
Should I date her?

Attached: Screenshot_20190703_103618.jpg (721x1761, 366K)

I'd date her she looks cute enough

My gf and I are trying to find a live in girlfriend for us (my gf is Bi) and we decided on trying to find an asian one, but holy hell its hard.

Seems autistic so far

are you and your girlfriend attractive? like out of 10

Filipino. Maybe I’m tripping but they seem much more exotic. Mines is a lil freaky thang too. I’ve got a 5’0 flat Filipina cutie who loves to deepthroat my cock, while I spit, choke, and slap her around. :)

Nice!
Almost had a relationship with a Vietnamese girl.
Never happened sadly.
Pretty sure she wouldn't be that crazy anyway

Go on a date see if she puts out

I do.
Really can't loose.
Only thing is she chats so apathetic

im a 6 shes a 7

Thai lady boy

gf is the same way minus the spit, its great

Chinese are scum.

def go for viet & china, leave the japs for me thanks

Why?

My 21 y/o Half Filipina fuckhole. She's 10/10

Attached: received_2012833575488809.jpg (3088x2316, 511K)

Who is this? LOVE the french nails.

Ay just know. Tiny innocent looking Asians, in my experience, always freaks. They live getting manhandled.

Don't make me sad
She wasn't super hot, but if she would like it rough in bed it would be a perfect time with her

Chinese tourists are. Chinese people are not

No rules active Yea Forums server, get the fuck in here already:
https:\\discord.io\KvmJ3kb

VGvE

Attached: 1562145809.647.jpg (850x637, 62K)

OK I don't have any idea why
Can you explain?

zmTV

Attached: 1562146683.035.jpg (850x1328, 128K)

Vietnamese is literally the most disgusting language on the face of the planet. I guess they could be okay if they don't speak it but still 3rd tier imo. Japanese/Chinese/Viet

if you can find a non narcisistic chinese wife, they are winners...
Bright, they have the body.
Chinese culture of telling kids of repeatedly that they are smart fucks them up and is what makes chinese such twats.

MOAR

I live in Japan. So far my experience is that Japanese are the worst. They tease and when they put out whine about it hurting (big dicked). They also don’t like to suck.

Chinese on the other hand just bite the pillow. Even when I ask if it hurts and they say yes they never want me to stop. Also for the Chinese girls I’ve been with I have a 100% nut in mouth ratio. Chinese girls are just so eager compared to Japanese

Chinese gf pictured

Attached: 116E9EA8-152D-4FF6-A7BA-293A2A4A15A2.jpg (1339x2546, 754K)

going to need more on this

Found the Japanese guy

Spent some time in Japan. I'd never date a japanese girl. Never! Besides thef amily that might never accept you, these women are the most overrated women in the entire fucking world. You want a great housewive, go fir japanese. You want an actual woman, go for anything else. You love the japanese look, go for south corean.

I want a housewife, but not the Japanese kind. Because a Japanese housewife is the boss of the household. Fuck that shit. I want a submissive housewife.

TY for your helpful comment

Hongkong Chinese for the win! Not that self-centred and weird like mainland Chinese. Best if she raised in your homeland.

i got a filipina girl in my class with a fat ass but shes a such a bitch

Congraturations

KyMK

Attached: 1562151806.976.jpg (2124x3000, 1.46M)

Android, sorry bossman

Japanese prostitutes are very talented though.

Japanese = physically weak
Chinese = socially a redneck
Vietnamese = first class

Chinese girls love to fuck and suck cock. Always nutted in their mouth or their pussy. Probably have a half Chinese kid out there somewhere. Who cares

korean

Looks like she should be wearing a helmet

is this a doll?

EFUQ

Attached: 1562156997.759.jpg (660x1000, 456K)

So far i'm getting that Japanese sucks, Chinese or Vietnamese is the way to go

Stop fucking spamming this board you fucking troglodyte bitch whore. I hope you fucking choke to death on a small infant's toenail. No one wants to join your below-mediocre server that's probably infested with retard whitenames trying to be funny people but are really just insanely desperate to get any sort of attention out of a "no rules" server. Fuck you, fuck your server, fuck everything you stand for. Go fucking swallow a gallon of wet cement.