Can any medfags tell me what’s wrong with my big toe?

Can any medfags tell me what’s wrong with my big toe?

Attached: FEF9719C-D4A1-43F5-8E4E-921AC30CBD25.jpg (4032x3024, 1.09M)

Its retarded.

Smash it with a hammer until it learns to behave.

That's a build up of dead skin. Use coconut oil after a good warm shower. Careful not to create mustard gas!

>nice shiny hair
Other than that, do you walk in slippers or barefoot a lot? Are you staying more that 3 hours per day in the sun?

It seems to be attached to a faggot.

You have big black hairs growing from your toe? That can mean only one thing. You have accidentally mixed your DNA with a fly.

This is what you will look like soon

Attached: di-the-fly-1986-2.jpg (1330x748, 264K)

I usually have socks or shoes on, or am in my room the rest of the time, barefoot.

Looks like could be start of a fungal infection. Soak it in apple cider vinegar. For half an hour. Every other day for about a week. Should clear up quickly.
Left alone will spread and become nasty case of athletes foot.

Attached: penis.gif (196x181, 474K)

you have hair on your toe

I already have noticed it getting bigger. I'm not happy. :(

The scarlet fever user RIP

not OP but ive got nasty athletes foot and none of the cremes or powders have worked shit to get rid of it cause its in a couple toenails now.

anyone ever successfully cure this shit?

OP here. Have you tried this shit? I’m a nurse, and I can’t ever figure out what the shit ACTUALLY is on my toe, but I can make it go away for weeks at a time with 1-2 applications of this.

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 1.98M)

i dont know but id like ot say i have the same shit on my toe as OP, i always assumed it was just rough skin from wearing sandals or something

That's what I want to believe. Sigh.

It could be an early start to Tinea Versicolour, which is a yeast infection. You can use Selsen Blue to help get rid of it. Talk to your doctor though.

Do you really think doctors come here?

athletes foot, its a skin fungus, get some anti fungal foot cream

Pee on it to assert dominance

Kek

Attached: over39biglaffs.png (706x669, 43K)

i unironically have tried this because i read on the internet urine is supposed to kill it. but peeing on it for months hasnt done jack shit to stop it

Attached: JpMYZC2.webm (400x224, 105K)

Dont pee on your skin you retard you are gonna irritate it

No rules active Yea Forums server, get the fuck in here already:
https:\\discord.io\KvmJ3kb

jFUO

Attached: 1562143968.82.jpg (950x670, 117K)

Toe cancers with Mets to the brain

Gotta try what life gives you.

Yep. It spreads fast. Kill it before you get jock itch.

You cure athletes foot/ tinea/ ringworm / jock itch with vinegar based solutions. Either white or apple cider vinegar. There's an agent in their that fucking loves the fungal bacteria, eats it right up.
Creams are ok but they take a while and cost plenty. Go with the method people have been using for centuries instead. Save your money.

Can any of you tell me what this is on my toe? I used to think they were some kind of fucked up warts, but wart freezer doesn’t do anything to them. They just keep coming back. I’ve cut them both out with a knife before, sterilized the area, and yet they still come back. They don’t hurt, and feel similar to a rough callous to the touch.

Attached: 001BF52C-7890-41CB-8928-0FBDA55791D3.jpg (4032x3024, 1.48M)

theyre verrucas

some cotton in a weak acid like vinnegar or something and use tape to wrap it around your toe while you sleep, keep at it for maybe 1-2weeks because eventually the acid soaks deep enough probably destroying and bursting cells along the way till it gets it all or something like, i had the same thing before where the freezer doesnt do anything or cutting them out i