Feels thread. Please keep pics sfw. Thank you

Feels thread. Please keep pics sfw. Thank you

I'm starting very early today because I have to be up very early tomorrow.

How are you all doing today, my friends?

Come get what's bothering you off your chest

Attached: 1499356813874.png (706x1000, 355K)

Why would you want to keep this thread sfw?

I am going to have to take breaks now and then to shower and make food and what not but other than that, I plan on putting most of my attention into the thread. I apologize in advance, though, if I reply late.

Attached: 1499355655524.jpg (1944x1944, 1.41M)

There's a ton of other threads for all sorts of stuff. I feel nsfw content doesn't stick to the theme of the thread which is to help each other out and to let things out that are weighing on you.

Plus Isabelle is too sweet to lewd!

Attached: 1499359822414.jpg (1011x945, 466K)

So. Maybe start with how is your day instead. Besides, the Internet is a place where the most innocent, sweet stuff gets lewded so yeah.

My day was like any other. Woke up, ate, ran some errands, did some chores, and now I'm here haha. How was your day? :)

And yeahhhhh I know but I try to avoid that stuff where I can haha. Simply asking on here is the only way I try and get around that while I make these threads and people respect my request more often than not!

Attached: 943d7e0862c1f062242ee5b494a62c7c.jpg (500x669, 157K)

I'm supposed to work today from home. I mean, I have a job where once a week I can work remotely. But most of the time I sleeo until 10AM and maybe work 3-4 hours and call it a day. I feel bad because of it, but I'm so tired recent days.

Does the freedom of working from home make you a bit too lax? I know when I'm given the freedom of choosing my own schedule I sleep in, put in minimum effort, and laze around afterwards. Is sleeping earlier an option for you~? And do you have anything that is motivating you to work aside from money?

Attached: 372bafcfc07176d673453230c184d05c.jpg (400x600, 71K)

No rules active Yea Forums server, get the fuck in here already:
https:\\discord.io\KvmJ3kb

PqYU

Attached: 1562140932.559.jpg (1181x1748, 928K)

Kind of, yeah. But still it's just one day a week and the rest I normally come to the office. I have very irregular sleep cycle I can't really fix without headaches. I think self realisation and self development is something to motivate but I kind of lost my fire.

Finally unbanned?

But that "it's just one day" mindset is what's keeping you from fixing it. Seeing it as 1 day makes it negligible but seeing it as 20% is something different assuming you're working 5 days normally. 1 day is 1/5 of your week. If your pay was cut by 20% you'd understandably riot so try and put that into perspective.

And how long have you been working the job/running the routine you are now?

Yeah haha

Attached: 71d7d020e697c4b7ce04800816d0024c.jpg (600x400, 85K)

i mostly came fore cute Isabelle pics but i hope your having a good night and have a great day tomorrow.

Thank you, friend! Stick around because I'll be posting more over the course of the next few hours haha. Thanks for dropping by and I wish the same for you! :)

Attached: 457ecea1284c395e4df6bfcc76658deb.jpg (800x600, 77K)

Don't let it happen again.

https:\\discord.io\BngNp9 .

Haha I'm not sure why it diiiiiiid. It was an IP range ban

Attached: 98fd6gads7f6g45a7.png (1300x1011, 909K)

My best friend died just just under 4 months ago on his trip to visit me in our hometown, I took an extended weekend off work so we could hang out instead I got a heart wrenching phone call from his stepdad. I visited his mom in the ICU and kept (and continue) to keep tabs on them, I helped carry him, and I helped bury him. I put on a fake happy front to deal with people and I try to remember the better times I had with him, but I just come home and feel bitter and sad. He was legitimately like a brother to me and we were going to be moving in together this year, I never realized how close we were and I regret getting into stupid little fights with him. I miss him.

Hello Isabelle.

I think I may have tendencies towards much younger girls if you know what I mean.

What should I do.

I'm very sorry to hear, friend. I've never been through the loss of a loved one before so I can't give advice other than everyone is different. Everyone griefs in different ways and for different lengths of time. Don't let people tell you "chin up" or "it's been long enough" until you feel like it's been long enough. Feeling bitter and sad is normal after losing someone.

Don't try and force yourself to be happy too much because it is very very draining.

Well I'm glad you see it as a problem. I hope despite your tendencies, you don't plan on going through with any of them. My advice would be maybe look into different things that you may be interested in. An alternative I've been given by a friend to suggest to people is age-play. It's essentially adults who like taking on the personality of someone younger during sexual interactions.

Have you had a partner before? One that was/is your age?

Attached: 2a9dede677aab7797e915fc54990cc88.jpg (372x526, 105K)

I had many partners in my life but they usually were 3-4 years younger than me, especially in the teenage years. Perhaps that's the reason why I am here.

HEY YOU, YOU TILL BROWSING Yea Forums LIKE AN IDIOT,
GET BLACKED THREADS LIKE A NIGGER.

YOU NIGGER YOU'RE RACIST LIKE A NIGGER, NGIGER, NGIGER, RASIST NEN MEN https:\\discord[.]link\2uVjnVV
WE ARE SOME PROUDI TANNIES, POSTING GORE AND CP, JOIN JOIN JOIN YOU NIGGER, RACSIT.

VISIT T H I S SERVER, NO NIGGERMODS NO YANNNIES, YOU'RE FUCKING WELCOME
N I G G E R, Visit https:\\discord.link\2uVjnVV before the FBI raid you for lolicon!????!!!%
>Stop BE YOU
>BECAUSE YOU cant GREENTEXT, JOIN /U/ YES /U/ JOIN /US/ https:\\discord[.]link\2uVjnVV

TRANNIE_ID:8redp66s6

Attached: 800x650.png (800x650, 24K)

hey welcome back, havent seen you in a while. glad to see you again.

Attached: 1561600142641.png (255x357, 136K)

Ah younger partners aren't an issue but if they're dipping below a comfortable age, try and find someone else~ It's fine to have an interest in people under 18 as friends but if you feel like you're developing romantic or sexual feelings for them ,maybe distance yourself from them~?

Ah hello, friend! Glad to see you, too. How have you been? :)

Attached: 34edb58f3faf438d6325b44705187850.jpg (513x800, 63K)

well to be honest i've been having issues at work due to a co-worker and boss isnt as receptive as she should be, im hoping that things will just blow over and they both sort their attitudes out.

i've been trying to study for my driving test and getting myself in gear, but being idle for so long has made me lazy. im hoping to get the first steps of this process done quickly so i can move on to a job with the local union. So far i'm just passing my days without as many issues.

nLqV

Attached: 1562144166.2099998.jpg (1239x1788, 1.05M)

Bleh I hope your boss learns to be a boss and actually take care of her employees. That and I hope your co-worker settles down. I hope it's not impacting you too much!

Best of luck on your driving test! The hardest part of getting active is aaaalways starting! Once you take that first step, it's all easy cruising. Then when you get into a rhythm, it'll be second nature :) The sooner you take that first step the sooner you can work on getting into that rhythm

Attached: 00722ddc905ccfef7f74d00ff7947a07.jpg (600x800, 227K)

thanks again for all your support, and i wish the best for you in your own endeavors.

Any time, friend, and best of luck to you, too! :) Have a wonderful week ahead

Attached: 12c5529d9091c760b4c7a8995740d9ab.jpg (371x800, 39K)

im 19 and never had a job and its looking like I won't get one for while. My younger brother is now making 25 an hour and my parents don't even bug me about getting one anymore. I'm too afraid to get one because I don't want to be useless or not remember where some product is when I get asked.

Why have I become a retarded NEET?

Well you are a sight for sore eyes. How has isabelle user been

taMw

Attached: 1562145209.794.jpg (1333x1000, 212K)

Ah you're only 19, friend. Don't judge your accomplishments based on the accomplishments of others. You have a loooot of time ahead of you. I didn't get a proper job until I was 22 and I quit that after a few weeks because I couldn't handle it. I'm now comfortable in a job working 1-2 days a week at the age of 23. I mean there are people younger than me who have been handed down businesses or given money to start one but I don't really think about them haha. There's no point. It won't motivate me and it won't change my circumstances.

A nice quote I like is "the race is long and in the end it's only with yourself". Basically saying no matter what those around you accomplish, at the end of the day you're only competing with yourself. So don't worry about them

Ah I've been alright~ I'm sorry for not being around for quite a while but I plan on making threads again :) How have you been, friend?

Attached: 32d061171b7fd1650cfae80359f5aaea.gif (600x480, 118K)

I am going on vacation in 3 days, by my fathers invitation, and I am getting really self conscious about being the only one without a plus1. Both my sisters will bring their guys, my father and his new flame have been together for ~5 years now... and while I get along well with all of them I worry that I am going to be the autistic 3rd wheel - not to mention highlight my solitude.

Perhaps I am simply being pessimistic, but I can barely even get excited about the trip anymore.

Good to hear things have been alright. No need to apologize wasn't your fault. Lets hope it doesn't happen again, or does if you need a break :P Something to occupy my nights with again look foreword to seeing this little community come back. I've been well going about my days as easy as i can take them

I think you're focusing on the wrong thing for this trip, friend~ Try to focus on seeing family again and enjoying being away from work rather than "I don't have a partner to show off". If a partner to you is someone you just show off, maybe you're looking for someone for the wrong reason, friend.

Hopefully it doesn't haha. I've had enough of a break and have been really lazy with everything. If you'd like, you can join our discord which I've made for these threads :)

Attached: 1499357448007.jpg (758x1000, 436K)

aoGT

Attached: 1562146802.279.jpg (1062x1563, 976K)

We got to get you used to moving again. Quick do 10 pushups. I know about the discord still don't like discord, sorry. You have fun with the ones in there. I got a terrible fever messing with my brain. Good seeing you back, take care of yourself isabelle user. Have this bump

Nooooo not pushups haha. Ah that's ok! I suggest it in case people ever want to get in touch outside of the threads but it's never mandatory :) I hope you feel better, friend! Go get some sleep. Thank you for the bump

Attached: 1499356136120.jpg (800x800, 367K)

It isn't what I want from a partner, nor am I looking for one... or have been for a long time for that matter.
Their light teasing, those small nudges, I know what they hide. They're worried, my father especially - he's the only one who hasn't given up on the issue as the years went on. I am determined to be happy in my own company before even attempting to add another person to the mix, but with my current depression it seems I struggle with even that. I am fully aware that a relationship will only make my current predicament worse, but I wish I could be a person they wouldn't feel the need to worry about