Do you guys cheat on your gfs? If so how often and how long you’ve been dating for?

Do you guys cheat on your gfs? If so how often and how long you’ve been dating for?

Attached: 3889E53F-674E-433A-9028-D393A6FAAF94.jpg (3264x2448, 798K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why, do you?

COME JOIN THE MOST FANTASTIC DISCORD THE WORLD HAS EVER FUCKING SEEN WE GOT THE HOTTEST BABES, THE CHILLEST DUDES AND THE MOST MENTALLY STIMULATING OF CONVERSATIONS JOIN NOW!!

discord
.gg/gztwGSq

'

Attached: CsAMqePVUAA36o4.jpg (1200x857, 153K)

only emotionally

No

No. Been together for ~4 years, HS sweethearts. Obviously you think and fantasize, but the grass isn't greener on the other side.

I cheated on a gf once, told the girl that I cheated with that I told dumb gf so that she wouldn’t. But she wasn’t about to go around telling people looking like a whore lmao so nothing happened, was cash but wouldn’t do again. Felt p guilty for a while

Yeah. I’m basically a cuck to my ex gf. I don’t fuck her, but I send her money for nudes, and she will FaceTime me and encourage me to cum. She talks incredibly dirty, says things like “your little slut could never make you cum this hard” drives me insane.

Attached: C8CBF9FB-75F5-4F87-A7EF-DB82B843EE76.jpg (510x708, 378K)

Would you rather be with the ex or something?

Realistically no, she was a shit gf. Just really great in bed.

Attached: EDAA880F-C027-4987-92AB-21D5C92AF0B0.jpg (443x833, 70K)

At the beginning I did yeah. One time I fucked 3 different women in one day. 1 was my ex, 1 was my friends gf desperate for attention. And the 3rd was my gf. Felt pretty bad over the next few days. Decided to stop

No rules active Yea Forums server, get the fuck in here already:
https:\\discord.io\KvmJ3kb

ZhPd

Attached: 1562137460.421.jpg (992x1403, 201K)

Yes. Always. Not a question. The vast majority of women cheat unless they're completely locked down via having your kid and depending on your money and home. Even then some will still cheat. Excuses range from being pissed at you for some inconsequential nonsense, to being lonely when you were away for a couple of weeks. I always get in at-least one pre-emptive affair at the beginning of every relationship. Women are mindless animals and they need to be taught a lesson for their entire lives.

Post new invite?

Do not do it, I cheated on my long time girlfriend and eventually got to the point where I felt bad because she had only hooked up with me her whole life so I suggested we get a “blowjob buddy” so she can at least experience someone else’s dick even if not sex. It lead to a full on open relationship and she is my ex now

Cheated on my wife with a few land whales over the years. They were fun at the time, but it bit me in the ass and now I’m scrambling to keep her from leaving me. Whoops.

>yes
>most days
>ten years

>bullshit

sadly true.

Y tho Yea Forumsro

>Yes. Always. Not a question. The vast majority of women cheat unless they're completely locked down via having your kid and depending on your money and home. Even then some will still cheat. Excuses range from being pissed at you for some inconsequential nonsense, to being lonely when you were away for a couple of weeks. I always get in at-least one pre-emptive affair at the beginning of every relationship. Women are mindless animals and they need to be taught a lesson for their entire lives.
Spoken like someone who has sex, definitely not a incel neck beard who hates women definitely not that.

Fuck man I'm sorry. Shit sucks how long have u been married. Sounds like not long

I dunno. something to do with a need for love an affection means I compulsively seek out relationships if I have the time to do so. so I usually have 3+ happening at once.

Wait so u have 3 active full relationships? Does anyone of them know

Actually we’ve been together a long fucking time. We’re only 28 and 30, but we’ve been together since 06. Married in 12. College just took me forever and there were these two fat whores that threw themselves at my dick several times over the years. What college asshole do you know that turns down free pussy and bjs? Even if they were ugly...anyway one of them decided she was in love and since I wasn’t and wouldn’t return her emails two fucking years after it was over, she contacted my wife and told her all about it.

Looks bros I'm going to tell you a secret.

Never cheat on your gf. If you want to, you should just leave her.

Only cheat on your wife. And only do it with other married women.

No don’t do that either goddamn

yeah i do, just did last weekend for the first time in a while with an old side piece. the girl cried and told me not to marry my gf after we fucked lol.

In the past some of them have, but right now none of them know.

Man I get u tho I'm married too about a year but I nearly fucked it up by getting caught trying to contact someone I was trying to fuck while my wife n I were together. Worst part I never even got to fuck. Maybe that's what saved it for her. We're doing the typical couples therapy thing but I gotta say it is pretty helpful. Regardless of your relationship with your s/o it helps you be vulnerable and honest with yourself. how's it looking on ur end. Do u wanna stay married bc u love her or bc ure just scared of losing something familiar?

How stressful is that? Holy shit if you're fully committed to just one it's some next level security u gotta run to make sure ure never caught

Same here, and did it on her dad's birthday. I felt pretty shitty about it for a few days, and even shittier when she checked my phone and found the out for herself.

I cheat on my wife regularly. Married for 10 years. She has cheated on me on multiple occasions. Hasn't hurt the relationship. Still come home to each other.

Cheating? You guys are just in an open relationship. U have an understanding which if it works for u guys matzel tov

everyone cheats imo. it's just a matter of time. might as well be first to base. it's not that big of a deal.

pretty stressful, I wish I weren't like this.

I live with one and have to find hours every day for the others. they all have different ideas as to my work schedule and social life. I don't really have time for any other hobbies.

post her nudes then

Holy fuck dude mentally it ain't worth it. Like legit I get it I love having a main girl at home and then some side piece. But it's hard to find one that's ok with being that way. So fuck if u value what u have with this one just go to some run n tugs they're pretty great

what is this? fantasy erotica hour?

She asks me that all the time. I love the shit out of her. Not that she believes me anymore. She is convinced I’m in love with the slut and thinks I’m only there out of comfort. Which, no, this is very uncomfortable.

How often depends on when I get a match on Grindr. Been together 3 years, started cheating 2 years ago.

I'm just giving advice I know I shouldn't feel bad but user is in a thurd of a predicament

I do. All the time. Only sexually of course. Her needs don't match mine. She could live without sex and I can't..I'm bi though. So easier to get around. Purely sexual though. Asked her to change for me and explained how important sex is and still nothing

casual sex doesn't work for me or I would.

what part of 'I wish I weren't like this' makes you think its a fantasy user

first time i cheated on my gf was 4 days before i toook her to my brother's wedding. A fat american chick from tinder let me cum in her.

>what part of 'I wish I weren't like this' makes you think its a fantasy user
the part where you try to make it feel real

Spoken like a true whiteknight Yea Forumsirgin who has never so much as caressed a woman's face

I gotta say then ure kinda like a sociopath manipulator, not to sound all white knight but keep in mind there would be a shit ton collateral damage from your actions and behavior. If your comfortable with the negative effects on everyone that u caused then keep going

It sucks bc there's a lot of baggage with your situation. But at it's heart u were young and being married is a learning curve. Like you live your life so long doing things your way then you have to take another person in complete consideration bc your tied to them. It's so much more than just living with a gf. You gotta prove alot has changed in you as a person since then. It's gonna be hard that road bc even watching a simple show that mentions cheating might stirr up feeling but it's not impossible. Both of u have to be fully committed to fixing this.

How was that but?

i feel no guilt and i enjoyed myself

Nah I get this. Keep it with someone that has a lot to lose too. That's the secret. Not some hot piece of ass bartender that can just fuck u over and nothing happen to her

Anons. I need advice.

I've never cheated, have gotten sly bjs occasionally but never fucked anyone when in a relationship. Always thought if you're married or have a gf it's still ok to fool around but not fuck someone else. As I'm getting older that's changed to thinking even fucking another chick is ok.

So atm I'm single but have a fwb. Works better for me. She and I get along well and hook up most weeks. She's into some out there stuff, has given me a couple ffm's. Likes outdoor sex. Gotten to watch her eat pussy. She drops to her knees all the fucking time. This shits great.

So she's asked me to help her fulfill her major fantasy. Fucking a random guy in a hotel room. Has asked me to find that dude for her.
I sat on this for weeks because didnt know where to start but have finally asked a couple good friends on the quiet. They're all keen but either married or in a ltr. Idgaf if any of them fuck her, but I feel I should. If they cheat, I don't feel as bad about it as I think I should. They're decent guys, I think it's only fair that they could have a bit of fun on the side. Surely no one is hurt if no one finds out. She won't know their names, has never seen them before. She can't rat on them. I'll never say a word.

Should I be pursuing this? Or drop it like a stone?

Thanks man. We also have a baby so, that’s pretty much keeping her here for now. Guess we’ll see how it plays out.

are any of these friends sex lives shit. if their girlfriend or wifes pussy has dried up and they go weeks without getting their dicks sucked or have to plead for a quickie they deserve some extra curricular activities. ask them this. what they tell you should determine what happens. if they dont get it on the regular anymore and it seems like a chore they have every right to get something elsewhere

Been married 13 years. Sex is now shit, she's starting to get saggy. I love her and she's a great mom but we don't click anymore.
So I go away for work every couple months. Picked up a woman in a hotel bar last month. Went up to her room and fucked. Sex was incredible. That moment I stuck my dick into her knowing I would be killed if this was found out. But meh. She was married too.
It was a one off. I loved it. I don't feel guilty. Wife will never know.

Why share a FWB with a friend? Especially if she's so freaky. Keep that good shit for yourself. Let them find their own sidefucks

I currently have 3 girlfriends and 1 sex friend
Different pussies different bodytypes
No guilt no worries

Recently discovered one of them was cheating on me. Confronted her and made her Feel like shit then we had sex like animals

Been living with my gf for about 4 years.

My relationship is a complex one, because she's in her 50s and I'm 35. I originally was just meaning for it to be a one night stand, but she has a big house and needs my helping hand, and I needed a place to stay at the time.

Anyway, I cheat on her every chance I get.

I've cheated on her with 46 women. Almost got found out once, but thanks to some handy work with fake facebook accounts, I was able to save it.

I go on POF and message literally 55 girls a night (that's the max). I swipe yes to every girl on Tinder. I sneak out and go to bars on Fridays and Saturday nights when they close at like 2 am where we live. I drive to hot springs and grope random women while I pretend to be at work.

I don't even use a condom most times. Gf just got tested for stds, and she's clean. Kind of got worried when she got tested.

Anyway, I don't feel bad about cheating. I love sex so damn much.

My gf is a 6 or 7 out of 10, while I cheated I actually fucked multiples 9s, 8s, and a single 10.

Attached: 1480917346232.jpg (1200x1600, 356K)

I’ve cheated on I think every gf I’ve ever had, yeah. But I’ve never cheated on my wife and never will.

Let her fuck only one guy. He has to be married. The one with a girlfriend won't appreciate it as much. Why not make her his fwb too? Or are you a total cunt of a friend?

Yes, and I hate myself for it
I have 4 gfs believe it or not.
One 3 years, the other 3 about 2 years. I really want to quit with this shit because they are all wonderful and deserve so much better.
The problem is I cant choose and man the fuck up to stop this shit.
So pro tip: Dont do this shit, its not worth the stress and mental gymnastics, never mind the guilt.

>Dont do this shit, its not worth the stress and mental gymnastics, never mind the guilt.

Lol. Irony is I turned down so much pussy because I believed in being faithful. Imagine my shock when I found out my wife had been fucking one of her workmates for a year.
Now I fuck anyone who lets me stick my dick in them. No regrets.

I got exes that cheated on me too, I think that might be what turned me to do this, that and the complete lack of female attention when I was a teenager.
Still, for me this doesnt bring happiness for sure. Short term, yes, long term, definitely not.

Love my wife but dying to screw a different pussy on the down low. Someone I can meet a couple times, get it out of my system. How do I ignore this? Is tinder safe?

I might add that some girls are total bitches and cheaters, but not every girl is like that, and the gfs i have now definitely dont deserve being cheated on and their trust hurt.

Why don't you just start being in a polyam relationship instead of being a shitbag cheater?

You're a good person. But too trusting. I've been with a church girl who said she was always going to be true to me. I thought it was safe because she was frigid. I found out that she was a lier.

Why do ppl get so worked up about sex? It's only sharing your body. You're thinking too hard
If she wants it and any of your friends want it let it happen. Make people happy.

No. Only shitty people cheat.

Don't worry, I have been very good at finding out cheaters. Three of the girls I am with are super innocent for sure. And live in family situations that make cheating practically impossible.

You’re a baby aren’t you

Girl at work offered to suck my dick after I drove her home drunk. I turned her down. Am I gay?

Have definitely cheated. Probably every few months or when she goes out of town, prostitution is legal here so no worries about being turned in, although still have to be extra careful. Got engaged last year and been together about 10 years. I cheat because I can, probably because there's something wrong with me, I say it's because I don't get laid enough, but mostly because I want to fuck some strange.

No shit I've fucked my cousin multiple times whilst in a serious relationship I'm still in. Only shitty thing she lives far so can't come all the time. But when she comes to visit were able to do our thing while my gf works.

>probably because there's something wrong with me
I disagree. I think it is just the 'nature of the beast'. genes.
Because what would be advantageous for a caveman to be sure to pass his genes to the next generation? To fuck as much girls as possible to have the highest chance of offspring surviving.
Meanwhile, for girls, they want the strongest best mate possible, since if they are pregnant they have to care for the kid a long time. Thus for them it is advantageous to be picky.
You still kinda see this in today's life, and I think this is where that comes from.

pics of ur sex friends

Is it ever worth it brehs? I've gotten nudes and been days away from fucking but I always back out, tbh my gf is wife material and that always stops me

Pic related, from one of the random chicks that were dtf

Attached: 41e8b896-1092-4638-bff5-80e360317f51.png (1200x1600, 1.33M)

Why a hotel room? Also if she drops to her knees so easily why not let her suck your friends? No fucking. That way they won't feel guilty.
Surprize one of them. All go out one night. Dont let him know. Tell her which one he is and follow him into the bathroom. Once she's swallowed his cum she can leave and no one knows. You and he can compare notes.

Hotel room is more anonymous. She is so secretive. No nudes, I don't even know where she works or lives. Have never seen her social media shoe could be married for all I know. Also feels safer in a hotel room with a stranger. Plus it's where she and I fuck overnight so she knows it well and is comfortable there

I don't want to share her with everyone. Have asked a couple people only, won't ask anyone else. And if they all say yes I'll probably just chose one only. I'm not a pimp, it's going to be a one off most likely.
This woman is a 9/10 easy. Best body I've ever seen. I don't even know how I've scored her. I expect her to tell me to fuck off every day. While I've got her I want to show her off, if that means having a mate have a go at her. That's ok by me. I'm not attached to her.

cAzq

Attached: 1562146717.18.jpg (850x1020, 179K)

Im an oldfag, 55.
Turned down an offer to cheat behind my wife's back when I was 30. Then again at 34. Finally slept with a 22 year old prostitute last year. Worst thing I ever did because I see ive wasted my life.
I love my wife. But I should've been screwing other women when I had the chance. Now I'm in my 50s it's not easy. The only women who I could have are fucking ugly. I should have fucked those women when I was younger.
Don't make my mistake you young anons. If it's available to you, say yes, immediately. Pussy gets harder to get as you get older. Fuck now, worry about your emotions later.

your friends might be nervous its a trap. sounds too good to be true. if someone offered me this i wouldnt trust them. that they would use it against me one day. why are you really doing this? sane people dont ted to share gfs amongst buddies

Good questions. There's no ulterior motive. My fwb basically said she's getting tired of me and wants to screw around. Had a weird conversation but the upshot was she would stick with me if she got to fuck around a little. I've set up a couple ffm to keep her happy. They worked. Now she wants to fuck a random guy as a one off. Simple as that. She doesn't want to organise it, not surprising it's difficult for a chick to offer herself to a complete stranger. So the compromise is I find that guy and let them do their shit. I know it sounds bizarre af, but if she's happy, I might get an extra month of sex out of her.
That's not what this is about though. My concern is should I really be offering her to a friend in a committed relationship? One of these guys has told me he cheated, was in a relationship with another chick for 6 months, and didn't plan to cheat again. The other two have never cheated afaik.
Just wondering if it's right that I've approached them. Just most my single friends I either won't trust with her, or are single for a reason.

The only thing that stops us cheating is we are all fucking lazy. Hook up apps are too hit and miss. Women in bars are crazy sluts. Chicks at college are messed up. We should be hitting them all the time.
But we cbf putting in the effort to smarten ourselves up. We are too busy playing fortnite. Start living guys. Get in amongst it. You'll regret not doing it later.
When you're pounding a bitch with her knees behind her ears, then it's all worth the effort.

Don't fuck up someone else's relationship. But if it's already fucked up then you aren't doing anything wrong. They would get it from another girl before long.

>Never cheat on your gf. If you want to, you should just leave her.
>Only cheat on your wife. And only do it with other married women.

Fucking this. Not worth cheating on your gf. Only cheat on your wife. The prize is sweeter. And you will be more careful to keep it under cover. Which will make it even more into
I've had sex behind my wife's back. It's the biggest thrill. Knowing that I'm screwing a woman while my wife is at home cursing me out on the phone to her mom. Or cooking me a shit meal.

I did once, and it ended my marriage. Which was fun, cause my ex wife gained about 100 pounds after we got married and never bothered to try and lose it or live healthier. She was cancer.

is your GF's name Amy? When I lived in Bentonville I started fucking this woman 11 years older than me and it turned into a relationship but bitch was crazy. She was 31 when i was 20. Still super sexy though.

No, but we have a lady friend i get waves of sexual feelings towards. Sometimes i see her, and feel nothing, other times i basically openly admit to her i think of having a 3 some with her and my gf. I more or less just want a 3 some, which maaaaybe leads to a 3 way relationship, in which all 3 of us are really into eachother, be fucking hot to come home and seeing your two gfs fucking each other, but this is not in my time line...

So much this. It's not in a man's nature to be tied down to one girl. Biologically we are wired to want to fuck other women.
It's possible to be married and share yourself around a little. If you have to keep it super quiet, then so be it. The way I see it, if you're happy, you'll be a good husband . If I didn't sleep around I would've left my wife years ago. But she's a cool chick, I like her, she's fun to hang around with. Pity she only opens her legs once a month or so. She hardly even blows me anymore, and when she does it's so lacklustre jerking myself off feels better.
Thank god for side girls. Also, if my wife ever found out, she would have to admit it's her own fault. Ages ago I asked her if we could get a woman into our bed or even swing to spice things up. She said nfw. That was the day I knew my healthy satisfying sex life was over. Well, only until I discovered cheating wasn't a bad idea afterall

So much this. It's not in a man's nature to be tied down to one girl. Biologically we are wired to want to fuck other women.
It's possible to be married and share yourself around a little. If you have to keep it super quiet, then so be it. The way I see it, if you're happy, you'll be a good husband . If I didn't sleep around I would've left my wife years ago. But she's a cool chick, I like her, she's fun to hang around with. Pity she only opens her legs once a month or so. She hardly even blows me anymore, and when she does it's so lacklustre jerking myself off feels better.
Thank god for side girls. Also, if my wife ever found out, she would have to admit it's her own fault. Ages ago I asked her if we could get a woman into our bed or even swing to spice things up. She said nfw. That was the day I knew my healthy satisfying sex life was over. Well, only until I discovered cheating wasn't a bad idea afterall.

Tldr married 22 years. Slept with 6 women other than my wife since my wedding day. All of them in the last 3 years. I'm now happily married again .

In my early 20s in relationship with shit gf that made me hide it for 3 months first and only girl I have fucked first relationship sex well drying up should I just start cheating... I don't want her pussy to be the only one I fuck I need to make up for my highschool years before I am 50 trying to make up for my young adult years...

>It's not in a man's nature to be tied down to one girl.
[citation needed]

Yeah no

This post has given me feels. We would all love to see our wives and gfs with another girl. I know it does happen sometimes, but I don't think it's my timeline either. I haven't asked my gf, because i think she will be offended

I'm sure that's what other people think and definitely do say, until it happens again.

If you need a reason, the real reason to life is to reproduce, we being able to think, instead of just doing we had to make up some reason why we are here, and thus god was the answer, instead of it being the same reason as any other animal, to fuck and keep our genes going.

The universe has a since of humor. Makes me meet this women, who is 100 times better looking then my ex, but is boring in bed, my ex would let me do anything to her, while my curremt gf has an ass built for anal, but refuses (I suspect its because she doesnt want me to get her shit on my dick) This current gf also comments on womem more then i even do, almost to the point of it being annyoing, ANNNNND this bitch is open to the idea of a 3 some, but also has a touch of assbergers, and cant hold a friend down... wtf man... What The Fuck...

Drill sergeant told me you never find a perfect woman. So you are better off making a compromise and marry the 6/10 girl who is a great cook and keeps the house clean. So what if she is a dud in bed? At least she is emotionally stable and doesn't need depression meds.
You have her at home to come back to after you fuck the 10/10. That's the bitch who can't cook, is messy af, on anti depressants.
He also said never ever fall for that 10/10. Because one day, when she's 40, she will become a 6/10. And even she will stop wanting to fuck.

Chose your long term partner for comfort. Not speed. Have a fun wholesome home life, and get your drugs with the freaky bitches elsewhere.

Welcome to /U/ (On The Discord App)

Discord Link
/kJu72fD

A server with...
>Actual *E-Girls*
>Boipussy, Nudes, Yea Forums Memes, NSFW, VC, Megalinks, Voila, Dropbox, Kik swap, Nude swap, Porn swap, Snapchat, pornchat etc

Post what you want Mods don't give a shit.

>More to come soon:)

Attached: a28497ca4138f45bca7baec5aebb6db1-1-cke18-aiku-that-schoolgirl-smile-030-image-1.jpg (840x1260, 60K)

This is messy. Stop it now. Tell everyone the deal is off. Except for one friend only. Concentrate on him and him only. Otherwise you'll get exhausted trying to hook everyone up.
Have you shown the girl their pics? Let her chose from their photos. It's a very strange premise but people are messed up.

I don't think you've thought this through at all. How often would they meet? What if he is better than you? You don't want him taking over and becoming her main squeeze?

Pff, try hard.

Women are built for sex. They need it to function. Their hormones get fucked up if they don't. So yeah, it pays to take preventative measures and to be ready for if cheating does happen.

>Biologically we are wired to want to fuck other women.
But do note this does not necessarily make it morally okay to do so.That is not guided by biology, but society and personal ethics.

> be me 44
> married 17 years
> no kids
> wife losing looks
> is quiet, hardly talks to me anymore
> sometimes leaves the room when I enter
> catch her giving me filthy looks, feel tension , almost hatred from her
> we fuck still, but it's unsatisfactory

I know see the best is behind me. It's never going to get any better. I've been told I'm still good looking, I can't girls in their 20s looking at me sometimes.

What do I do? Run down the clock in a dull grey life? Or go out there add some flavor to my life again and cheat? This isn't me, but I feel I'm getting pushed into it. There's no spark at home anymore. I need to feel something with a woman. Wat do?

I've been married for 13 years now. I occasionally fuck a hooker or massage girl - maybe once every two months. When I worked overseas and the family was back home, I had a mistress. I also fucked a Taiwanese landwhale on the side because I got curious about what it's like to fuck a fatty.

ykZa

Attached: 1562152494.192.jpg (992x1403, 201K)

Kill her, obviously

How about visiting a therapist and talking about your problems

Think I fucked up. Married the 10/10 who couldn't cook or keep a house clean. Over the years she turned into 6/10, is depressed and moody and now hardly ever fucks. Plus the house is even messier than I ever thought possible. If it wasn't for ubereats, I'd starve.

sugar up one of those girls in their 20s looking at you

better question user
why no kids after 17 years?

MODS!!!! Get rid of this spam

Attached: 1533339444191.gif (178x188, 152K)

Kek. I love you b.
Will the therapist make my wife better looking?
This is the answer I needed to hear. Ty.
I can't get anyone pregnant. My sperms are tards

Eh, im a loyal person, so cheating isnt me, but god do i wish my gf was a cuckqueen... To me you cheat and the universe will show it since of humor, and make your have super sperm first time you ejaculate into some other hole.

>Will the therapist make my wife better looking?
There's more to life than looks.
At least you can talk about the rest of the problems, and then you can talk about maybe having an open relationship if you want that.
Dont be a little bitch and cheat. If you just care about looks break up/divorce and find someone else. Dont be a cunt.

>This is the answer I needed to hear
*wanted to hear (because you dont want to take responsibility of your actions yourself and have too little self confidence to take any decision yourself)
ftfy

5 years and sort of, i meet girls on omegle and usually fuck around through webcams and sometimes talk dirty and send nudes/get to girls we know. haven't been caught in years, next time will probably be the end of it hahaha

never touched another girl though, so idk i dont fully count it or care.

I loled.
>then you can talk about maybe having an open relationship if you want that.
Have asked that already. 6 years ago. She was having none of that.
Nah, time to cheat. I've tried lots of stuff that I didn't post about. I need to fuck and feel alive again.
See above response pls.

monogamy is a joke.

at one point its just happens to become dull and a man is supposed to spread his semen in many women as possible.

Am married. I won't fuck a girl, but I have been sucked off by a couple. Blowjobs aren't technically cheating.

I bet her ass smells like burrito

>Nah, time to cheat.
So you are a cunt then.
If you are unhappy with her, divorce and move on. Be a man, not a sissy.

> I get a match on Grindr
Disgusting.

go back to woodstock you hippy

Technically no, I'm not cheating, because my wife is OK with it. She (for various reasons) has no sex drive, and is fine with me "helping" a lonely friend of hers. Life is fucking awesome when you've got a good woman, and her friend.

Your gf OP? Anymore?

KgGj

Attached: 1562157405.916.jpg (850x1204, 125K)

Need more of this ass

We found ‘that guy’

>do it with other married women.
In the old days they would take men like you and put you in a shallow grave

I've been with my gf for about 5 years now. I met this other girl 5 months ago whos a total nympho and we just do bjs and hjs and those kinds of things. I don't really feel bad cause my gf actually doesn't really enjoy sex. It always hurts her the first 1 or 2 mins of sex and she just never initiates anything because of that. Of course I've talked to her many times that I need more sex than just once or twice a month and she always promises to change but never actually does... The other girl also doesn't want anything else so all is ok.only bad part is I have to lie from time to time.

xJnh

Attached: 1562159383.752.jpg (1333x1000, 212K)

Female detected.

Been with same woman 8 years or so. Dated her as a rebound to get over my last ex at first. Sort of a comfy relationship. Sex was ok for the first few years then got boring. Sort of like when you get married, or so I've heard. Met a few other women for one offs and it was OK. Then met another that was a nympho. Checked most of the sex boxes but not 100%. Then she falls in love with me after a few months. Been almost 2 years and thank god she lives out of state and I don't see her very often. She's too possessive. For the right guy she will be perfect. I'll miss her...

love the gf, but crave being that cock slut everyonce and a while. only cheat on her for dick

Scary sounds like something that happened to me. Friend says his wife had only ever had sex with him and wanted to be with another guy. Just once to see what it was like. They talked and said I was both their choice. I was flattered and intrigued but married also. My wife would never agree, I was interested but couldn't see it working
Let it sit for a long time. Maybe a year. It was mentioned another few times. Finally I agreed.
It was arranged. One day when my wife was at work I went to their house. Only she was there. Her husband knew it would be today, he went to work as normal. His wife and I screwed from 10 until 4. Sat around the house naked. Had a bath and a shower. Ate lunch. Went outside and 69d in the backyard. Did all these things that I knew would hurt my wife. It only made me feel hotter. Came inside my friend's wife four times. Including talking her into anal which she had never done before.
When it was time to wrap it up I went home and acted like it was a normal day. Showered and got her smell off me. Had dinner cooking for my wife. She never ever found out.

What also happened was this woman and I hooked up some more. But her husband never found out about that. On days when he was out of town, I'd take a half day and go to her house.
The thrill of cheating is mindblowing. I think every man should do it once.

She looks like a retarded version of Angelina Jolie

For most of my life, I never cheated. About 2 years ago though I cheated for the first time. I thought I would be racked with guilt, but the truth is? I felt nothing. I was getting my dick sucked on the regular by one of my good female friends and my girlfriend was none the wiser. I guess I really didn't care much because my girlfriend wouldn't put out anyway, so I was blowing my load elsewhere. I'm not with my girlfriend anymore, we ended up splitting up, but if I ever get with another girl and I get the chance to cheat again? I will gladly do it again. The way I look at it, if you're not married? It's not really cheating anyway. You're a free agent when there is no ring on your finger. If I was married? I'd never cheat. The Fidelity Bank and Trust is a tough creditor. You make a deposit somewhere else, they close your account forever... Not to mention they divorce you and talk half your shit.

Agreed.

Best ways to pick up girls at a bar? Does POF really work? Have a girlfriend and considering cheating now, you Anons are right.

This fuckin guy gets it..

Attached: tumblr_lo9hprwsV81qmn7mjo1_500.gif (500x357, 479K)

I never cheated, my ex gf cheated on me for 2 months before leaving me

> be at party, gf at work that night
> receive text from friend 'come upstairs, some girl is getting fucked'
> go to a bedroom, 4 friends in there, one of them screwing a random girl, 3 standing watching
> taking turns
> 'user you should have a go'
> 'no, that's cheating, I have gf don't wanna do that to her'
> 'so what, we all have gfs. come on, don't be a wuss. no one will tell'
> ok, you've convinced me
> pull did out from top of pants
> pound this bitch
> pull out cum on her stomach
> wipe it off with a blanket then open her legs for the next guy
> hold them up while he slides his dick in
> stand in hallway as lookout
> us bros all kept each others secret

Been married 20 years and i have been cheating on my wife for 19 of them. Even when we were dating i would go to massage parlors after our time together and bareback asian whores just so i could cum in their pussies. After we got married though i stayed faithful for the first year but after the pussy dried up i started fucking my ex who is married too and actually works in the next building over. Did that for about 2 years till she thought she was pregnant (false positive) but it freaked us out so we decided to call it quits. We still fool around in the parking garage every now and then (blowjobs and ill lick her pussy and ass) but no fucking. Since the split i only fuck prostitutes, probably 2-3 per week, one i have been seeing for a while i bareback her the others i'm working up to it with them. I make good money and am a good father but aside from the occasional weekend where i am actually getting pussy form my wife its all hookers and head from my ex. Do i feel guilty? At first i did but now its just part of my week and i have a separate account that direct deposits part of my check so i don't have to explain atm withdrawals or condom purchases to my wife.

Ouch, sucks b/ro. We all get fucked over, some of us just don't know it. You'll make it..

Where do you find your hookers/massage parlors?

did that all the time in college too, the other thing i would do is wait till my girl was drunk and not paying attention then creep upstairs to the rooms if a girl got too wasted and passed out. Those were the best cause i would just pull their panties off, stuff them in my pocket (i still collect used panties) and fuck them without a condom till i came inside her. Did this probably 15 times with different chicks and they never found out or said anything after they woke up the next day.

I do indeed get it. I always was the loyal guy in every relationship I had (except my last one, which I already explained). I got tired of being the one to get cheated on. All of my ex's cheated, and I know my last ex did too. So I just got to a point where I said fuck it. I let another girl suck my dick and I didn't regret it at all. It honestly felt incredible. The risk of being caught actually makes it better. I'm staying single for awhile now, but you better believe if I ever get in another relationship and I have a chance to cheat again? I'm fucking doing it. Hell, I wish I started earlier in life!

pretty much all over, those asian massage places are everywhere now, some are full service some just do handjobs. They can be expensive though cause you gotta pay the mamasan AND the girl for whatever services you agree too. I went to a few in LA and for bbfscip i would easily drop 350. As far as hookers go, if you live in a major city chances are there are tracks the SW's will work, also lots of websites out there with ads like skipthegames.com my fav being usasexguide.nl cause its run by fellow mongers and has lots of good info once you get trusted by other people and share your experiences.

>arbitrary line where i define when it's cheating and not cheating for the same thing.
my god this thread is just full of scum.

This is part of his fantasy that make it seem less real to me. This is a pretty classic characteristic of story protagonists like Don Draper. He's just roleplaying. without proof.

Hahahahaha

Attached: 9505D469-BED0-4D12-899C-B0F6AAE45B4B.gif (245x118, 1.38M)

exactly the same situation here, except for the bi part - which sucks, cause as an older married dude with a normal not-pornstar dick it's hard to find not-insane fuckbuddies

I've been dating my current girlfriend for about 3 and a half years and I've cheated on her with 2 girls maybe a total of 5 times? Both girls were co-workers

Being bi def helps! I dont do butt sex with guys but i do give and get blowjobs, giving them doesnt do anything for me but i love getting them cause in my mind a mouth is a mouth and if it can make me feel good and bust a huge nut i don't care if its a man or woman doing it.

Attached: 1531594789012.jpg (1024x898, 68K)

Let's take you on a journey, you fucking imbecile. I hope you and everyone who reads this takes one second to rethink their worldview in order to be less of a piece of shit.

>The way I look at it, if you're not married? It's not really cheating anyway.
Cheating is a way of betraying (the trust) of your partner. What you consider to be "okay if not married" is completely irrelevant if your partner doesn't want other women to suck your dick or even just kiss you. The fact that you're not telling this to your gf beforehand proves that you know it's wrong, because you know she'd have a problem with it. You're just saying this to have some form of justification for cheating on your partner even though you know it's wrong.
>I got tired of being the one to get cheated on. All of my ex's cheated, and I know my last ex did too.
First off, you literally just said that it's not cheating unless married. So by your own logic, not a single one of your ex's cheated on you, yet you feel bad about it for some reason. The fact that you can say this in 2 different posts without realizing the hypocrisy is mind boggling.
Secondly, if all of your girlfriends end up cheating on you, then the only common factor in all of those relationships is, in fact, you. This means you're into women who have the characteristics of a cheater (aka, a reckless idiot who doesn't think about their actions), even though you don't want them to cheat. So either your choice in women is fucked up because you always choose the same type of woman that is never loyal to you. I could say that you treat them in a way that makes them cheat on you, but that's victim blaming and the person that's cheating is always wrong, because if you're unhappy with your partner to the point you want to have sex with other women, then the first thing you should do is break-up. Any other action and the cheater is the asshole. Even if you retaliate cheating from your partner with cheating yourself.

1/2

Attached: 1531856076216.jpg (327x301, 14K)

Have you realized that some people just don't give a fuck?

>but you better believe if I ever get in another relationship and I have a chance to cheat again? I'm fucking doing it.
This implies that even though you resent being cheated on by your ex's, even though you said that they didn't cheat on you because "no marriage no cheating", you will go ahead and treat any further partner like your ex's treated you. What did your new partner do that allows you to retaliate against her because of being wronged in the past by completely different people?

Let's be real, you and most other people in this thread are absolute wastes of life, but at least some of the assholes in this thread don't try to justify their shit with flimsy-ass arguments that make absolutely no sense. Embrace that you're a cheating asshole. You're not the good guy, you're the bad guy. Stop pretending. Stop being a hypocrite.

2/2

Attached: 2CER3Km.png (500x548, 425K)

Did that with an asian milf in her 50's. Her hubby wasn't giving her dick and she was in her prime so she started flirting with me. We worked in a mock scif and it was just the two of us so it progressed pretty quick from generic flirting to flashing my dick and her lifting up her skirt to full on fucking. I would seriously just bend her over and fuck her brains out for 30 minutes twice a day, we almost got caught one by the program director though. I was hitting it from behind and just finished cumming in her pussy (doing those few extra pumps to get the last of my sperm out) when we heard the first badge hit the outside door. Pulled up my pants and since she had taken her panties off and stashed them in her purse dropped into the chair. It was him and two other people and they wanted to do an impromptu meeting on status, did the best we could and got through it but at one point he asked to show us something on the other side of the scif and when she stood up there was a huge wet spot from her pussy and my cum on the chair. Not sure if he noticed it or not but I tossed my notebook on top really quick then went over. After that we started fucking in my car on lunch or would get a hotel room for the day and just take a 4 hour lunch. Shit was cash!

Can you stop fucking typing "ure"

Just type ur like a normal mongoloid or type out the full fucking word holy shit

you married your wife before you dated her?

No i know i am a cheater and it doesn't bother me, if my wife was more adventurous and actually enjoyed sex thereby making it fun i probably would fuck other women. I have no delusions about what i do but aside from from fucking other women i am a great husband that takes care of his family and provides for everything else. I'm happy and my wife is happy so in the end it works out.

Of course.

All women are whores. Some get caught, some don't but none of them are trustworthy.

Put your dick in everything.
Be smart with your money.

Attached: 1556147201232.jpg (900x600, 268K)

>No i know i am a cheater and it doesn't bother me
You're not the one that's supposed to be bothered by it. Your wife is.
> if my wife was more adventurous and actually enjoyed sex thereby making it fun i probably wouldn't fuck other women.
If my wife was this and that and everything that she isn't even though i chose her as a partner then i wouldn't cheat on her. Why even get married to someone you're sexually incompatible with?
>but aside from from fucking other women [...]
Justification to feel better about yourself. It's irrelevant to the fact that you cheat. Just because I'm working in cancer research and donate money to charity organizations doesn't mean that me killing a person is any less of a wrong thing to do.
>I'm happy and my wife is happy so in the end it works out.
This only makes it okay if the wife knows you cheat on her. If she doesn't know then her being happy is an illusion due to ignorance.

Attached: 1532688458976.jpg (323x363, 25K)

Yes, currently single not because of getting caughr because of work. You see I travel for work alot i remember her saying "This past year you have been with me for 3 months i don't even know you" >Thats beside the point.
I would always go out durring my trips see the city drink try to find a chick or fire up the tinder. Females are so shallow. I never felt anything though afterwords id come back to her and things would go as normal. I think thats what hellped me, with no guilt or remorse they can't sense anything is wrong. We had been dating for 2yrs. The hole time i was having sex with other women, having relationahips with other women. I'm still young and am not trying to settle down, i believe that once i meet a girl who i feel is worth the world ill change. To me dating is testing the waters before diving in, the dive is marriage and commitmit.

>muh morals

Attached: 1546922084734.png (461x476, 189K)

>muh witty counter argument

>implying it was a counterargument while ignoring it was just a half-assed shitpost
>but don't worry lets drive up the wall as a result from it

Attached: 1534999283760.jpg (388x356, 63K)

>drives up the wall as a reply to a shitpost
>lectures me on driving up a wall because of a shitpost.

Attached: DxvkHMCUYAcauVc.png (550x307, 221K)

Yeah but I just fuck hookers or prostitutes. Simple transaction never have to speak to them again and they never call back

Yep, pay for play is the easiest for sure.

>pic related
i'll drink to that
>bleach

yep. never do it with someone you know. otherwise expect it to bite you in the ass. do it with one night stands, or hookers. someone you can pump and dump as one offs.
married. but sometimes need to be with a random girl.

I prefer the random girl. I do t have time nor the care to make some woman love me or
Like me to get the pussy. Plus being with whores like that makes me cum so much harder and quicker it’s sometime comical and sad. I’ll be like damn I fucked that bitch she was hot. To bad I only lasted 2 minutes. Or when she sucks me off and I cum before I can even stick it in

this happens to me too, especially when i am doing doubles. Both will be down there blowing me like crazy and have my head spinning, then before i know it in cumming on their faces instead of fucking them. Not complaining but you know...

Amen brother
Y’all are some heartless mother fuckers.
Trying to maintain some small amount of excitement in your life by dicking down some stranger ( or co-worker) , getting off on your parters possible finding out and pain. And the whole “ welll myyyy llaassstt gF cheated on meeeeee, so I’m just Doooinng whhhaatts already gonna happen!” Is the most BS way you can try and make it cool in your head.

i try to make it last. dont do it often, only once a year usually. so try hold on as long as i can
feel some guilt when i see my wife after cheating. but not for long. im a good husband. its just this one area i fall over

Yes, frequently. With her friends sometimes too. She never had any idea. I’d fuck pretty much anyone behind her back.

yep i know what you mean, tbh im actually in the car now to go see a cheap hooker to get a blow job for 60. She's a bbw but can suck like a vacuum and loves swallowing cum. i actually did a mini blow bang with her and some other monger s i met on /soc, 4 of us total and we just circled around her and jerked off while she sucked the others off. When we were ready we just let her know and she would open her mouth, let us cum then swallow it all then move on to the next guy. Ended up spending 2 hours there and i got 3 nuts out and down her throat, totally worth the 100 i spent for that one!

Sounds fun, might make my GF do that with me and my friends

Modern "long term relationships" are fucking gay and pretending that they're some kind of sacred promise is white knighting.

All the negatives of being married, with none of the traditional benefits. It's only saving grace is that it's slightly less of a raw deal than current year government marriage.

>break up with her first

Reminder that she'll be getting dicked down by her backup guy about three hours after that, and you'll probably be hustling for weeks to get your dick wet. Especially if you're all fucked up from not getting any for the last month

Yes. 7 years now.
Occasionally fuck my exwife and my stepsister. Not at the same time. They dont like each other at all. Oddly enough, neither of them are as hot as she is, but I love the taboo.

Findom or some shit?

Lmao wtf

This guy fucking gets it.

All you say is "ur a white knight and so anything u say is wrong" before stating your opinion. Why do you even bother to reply to me? What am i supposed to say to this? That you're a psychopath and thus anything you say is wrong? Jesus christ.

No. I wouldn't like it if she cheated on me, so why do it to her? Why be a fuckin douchebag?

Plus I gotten more pussy from being with her than I did single. Sometimes she'll invite one of her single friends over and she watches us fuck

Alabama?

Kek

Just broke up yesterday but yeah. 4 women throughout this year plus my ex who only sent nudes.
She had no front teeth but gave the best blowjobs. Would make me finish in her mouth and she would swallow

my ex wanted to open our relationship to girls since she was bi, then it suddenly became that she wanted to fuckother dudes to even though we originally agreed that that wasn't going to happen.

not all of them are bullshit, but there is a contingent of younger women that are actively seeking to make them bullshit. They're being fed and extremely novel lifestyle and having it romanticized without realizing how fucking. dumb it is

Said ex has a younger sister that’s a part of the 4 women I’ve been with.

Need a source on this girl!

Just got done with my blow job, she sucked me real good and i came in her mouth. Swallowed it all with a smile! Off to see my wife for lunch and some shopping!

I have before in the past, yeah. Only with one girlfriend and I feel bad about it, but she never found out. So it's whatever overall but I don't think I'd do it again. The guilt was pretty bad.

How would he provide fucking proof of this? Upload candid vids of him fucking 3 different girls
?

If you can sleep at night that's fine. Do what works for you. But don't bring any diseases home.