Are other people real? are they like me? how can I know what they know?

are other people real? are they like me? how can I know what they know?

Attached: Internet_20190524_140153_2.gif (245x170, 862K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
youtube.com/watch?v=zc3MnoSS5Hw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nah we ain't real. you real.

someone who wasnt real wouldnt be able to think that. unless they were made to think that

>are other people real?
Yes.
>are they like me?
Yes, they're probably carbon life forms.
>how can I know what they know?
You can communicate using "language", like we're doing right now.

Anything else?

Attached: IamIQ.png (600x154, 26K)

Are you familiar with solipsism?

Wait for them to cough on you and infect you with their brain worms

no I've never heard of that

Some are.

Some are.

By putting yourself in their shoes.

Are you tripping on acid or something?

COME JOIN THE MOST FANTASTIC DISCORD THE WORLD HAS EVER FUCKING SEEN WE GOT THE HOTTEST BABES, THE CHILLEST DUDES AND THE MOST MENTALLY STIMULATING OF CONVERSATIONS JOIN NOW!!

discord
.gg/gztwGSq

3hd

Attached: DOW2JdAU8AEOfSu.jpg (750x1061, 179K)

how does that make any sense at all of course talking to them doesnt work they are flat and lifeless like golems or something I dunno man its really starting to bother me

Unless they're only real in your thoughts and you subconscious has allowed them thought

It's the belief that nothing really exists outside yourself. Everything around you, the people you meet, literally everything that 'exists' is a construct of your own conscious. There's no way to prove of disprove this idea. I could be you telling you this information in the form of some random fuck on the internet but you'll never the truth.

I cant do that I actually cant imagine being someone else it's like they are archetypes rather than actual people I could probably do their role but I feel like they live without thought

no acid I'm on like 5 Concerta

That's exactly what I was going to say

>implying
there is no actual reason to believe that "if I think I exist" is true
I could very well be someone's delusion or ilusion or manifestation of some creative mind that ceases to exist once rhey get tired of this
whos to say people in your dreams don't hold a mind of their own?
whos to say people around you or you yourself are any more real than people you see in your dreams?

Attached: 37325a7480a3badb10d79abba992d3908fe5f974ced1bb9206ed41e46e6e7a19.gif (275x275, 713K)

I understand.
The entire population of the rest of the world seem unreal to you.
Perhaps it's not the entirety of existance that has a problem - perhaps it's just you, being a bit wibbly in the brain.

Have you considered therapy?
I urge you to try.

Or conversely, to just get over puberty.

Attached: DontPanic.png (600x605, 30K)

well that's fucking scary

.....is this a long winded way of saying normiea are NPCs?

Yeah no shit. The best way to deal with it is to just not dwell on it. Live your life. And do what makes you happy. It's the best way to combat the dread.
You got this mate

Attached: 9C9BE498-03BA-45E2-A36D-D39A66BF8657.jpg (525x481, 25K)

Jaden?

Therapy doesnt seem like something I'd be up for

Then enjoy your continued detatchment from your fellow human beings.

yeah basically but it's like everyone I drives me to a rage

prasangika buddhist school of thought. look it up

sometimes i wonder. other people have girlfriends, wives, kids, do family stuff while i'm single and don't do shit but get shitfaced alone. supposedly there are people out there like me, but i've never seen them. only on this site. i wonder if this site is just bots.

Attached: just-dropped-my-new-single-its-me-im-single-2-23561-1444753369-6_dblbig.jpg (625x415, 50K)

>There's no way to prove of disprove this idea.
There's a simple way of discrediting this idea: people and the world are often surprising.

Diggle sniggle wiggle wiggle little piggle giggle higgle jiggle weeeeeeeeeee hahahaha weeeeeeeeeeeee hahahah I'm coming for you. Do not fall asleep

Hey I have that lolz

Have you considered the following?

Jackets have more zippers than socks but they still don't shower with lips. Hot beads are also very beef, so definitely go with cloud or sky fungus. I like to mix plastic with boat juice personally, but it really depends on how you drain the mommy twin. Recommend using finger hair and eyeball sticky, it gives beautiful texture like tickles and crowbar. Hope this helps!

You're literally retarded
What do you think the "I" is if you don't exist
If you're there at all to wonder whether or not you exist, you exist to do the wondering

youtube.com/watch?v=zc3MnoSS5Hw

Kill and eat them to gain their power

A split a bottle of nikolai
Between 2 days/drink every day
I'm up to 3/4ths in one
Smoke the weed when I can
Smoke cigars straight up
I do every drug under the sun but function fairly well
Just tried crack last month just to try
Almost got robbed while getting some
I sleep less than 3 hours a day every day
Died on acid and woke up in hell
What's up bruh

You sound like a shitty soundcloud rapper that's what's up, bruv

Sounds about right but I'm too lazy to music atm
Music is my favorite drug for sure
Also I can't close my eyes for to long even in pitch black
I see these things and I've asked the doc but no clues
Any advice on that?
O and nothing much working atm
Wbu?

>What do you think the "I" is if you don't exist
a made up concept meant to ease the existential cryssis
really, you are so much different in almost every aspect from the person you were tomorrow (atomicaly, cellulary, conceptualy, philosophicaly, even your very atoms changed their spins and all that other stuff), there is atleast some difference in you now and you from a second ago that it renders the concept of "I" absolurely useless, meant only for the weak of mind who have a need to "exist" atleast somewhere in some time
>If you're there at all to wonder whether or not you exist, you exist to do the wondering
and this is provable how? do we have any example of empirical evidence that it is outright impossible for something to not exist yet wonder if that something exist (from something's perspective)
you can't even get any other perspective other than yours, for all you know everything that isn't you is an illusion, it does not exist outside of your mind, if there isn't anything real other than you theres no comparative evidence you are in fact real
>however
that's not to say you don't "perspectively/subjectively" exist, the thing is you can't possibly empiricaly exist as there is no second evidence of existance next to your anecdotal existance

onset of shizophrenia, you need something to take care of your serotonin otherwise you'll go insane

Attached: 4565435676379.png (148x224, 8K)

No rules active Yea Forums server, get the fuck in here already:
https:\\discord.io\KvmJ3kb

ZUrZ

Attached: 1562143495.2289999.jpg (850x1089, 344K)

I stop taking my meds like 2 years ago
I don't need them brodiee
Give different advice damnit

Simply because you can't prove existance of nothing and you need nothing to conceptualize something. Looks like a broken loop but it's easy. Since nothing has no right to exist the only thing thats letf is reality.
How can a fag say it's all made up if in every second of their life they are receiving a proof from their brain that at least one something is happening? Try to stop it if you are smarter than this.

>a made up concept
Who made it up?

1. Learn what the word "empirical" means
2. Actually read some philosophy texts instead of smoking weed and thinking you're a genius
3a. >a made up concept meant to ease the existential cryssis [sic]
No, "I" is the term used by subjects referring to themselves in the first person. Nowhere incorporated in "I" is any assertion that the referent is static, physical, or permanent, just that it exists.
3b. >and this is provable how?
With a basic reductio:
>I don't exist
>By "I", I of course mean myself, the thing that is thinking about this proof
>A basic consequence of not existing is not being able to think about proofs
>Therefore, given that it is true that I'm thinking about this proof, the assertion that I don't exist is false.
And let me get this straight, you think that something that DOES. NOT. EXIST. PERIOD. can have subjective experience?
3c. >empiricaly [sic] exist
this means nothing, empiricism is about epistemology not ontology fuckwit, it's not just a flavor word you can throw into sentences to make it sound like you know about science

>we are 4th dimensional entities with 2 dimensional consciousness.

/thread

solipsism is the dumbest shit ever

How the hell do I un get???!

You see them react to what you do, you idiot. It doesn't matter if they're real, you goddamn nigger. They're "in play" in your world.

3b. continued
Let me try to anticipate your response by imagining what the dumbest possible thought would be:
>but what if I'm not actually thinking about this proof??? what if the me i think is me is just a dream in the mind of a dream mind empirical concept of myself existing in an illusion?
Then you have reached the ultimate peak of stupidity by denying your own existence despite the fact that things have to exist to wonder whether or not they exist. Things that don't exist don't do things.

Believing in hell makes it pretty lamer

Delete post. Yes, I wouldn't risk it either.

Attached: ohwow.jpg (480x360, 17K)

We all are projections.
And we project ourselfs on others very much.
We have one abstract hive mind, which we cant see or touch.
Like the prison we are in together.
Every person is exactly like you to an extend.
And every person is completely different.
We live in a world with a strange sense for humor.

Attached: youreactuallyright.png (321x375, 159K)

Attached: considering.gif (500x345, 408K)

This all can be wrong if you find a way outside of the system and definitions.

eat their brains

I remember when I was 14 and went through my "Wow me so unique thinker ebrebody else jus so npc me so smart they brayns no work liek mine" phase. Just hang in there and you'll grow up out of it.

Attached: 1560437890027.png (600x623, 396K)

I know I'm real. The question is, are you real?

Whew
Ty ty bro

Attached: ohreally.png (640x624, 749K)

No rules active Yea Forums server, get the fuck in here already:
https:\\discord.io\KvmJ3kb

FwNp

Attached: 1562145131.8620002.jpg (1253x1701, 336K)

people did, like every other concept known to man

I mean sure, if you use a definition of “does not exist” that actually means “exists” then yeah sure anything’s possible kiddo

Attached: tongueananus.jpg (225x225, 6K)

are you saying that "I" wasn't a made up concept? I'm kinda (pretty much) shifting the goal, but, no matter what definition or meaning hides behind "I" it is without shadow of a doubt, more or less, a man-made concept that many humans took to different meanings
for some "I" means X with all of X's properties; whereas for some it means Y but only superstitiously, not something completely confined withing Y's parameters, rather something more or less like Y that you could call Y
there isn't anything inherent to universe which fits the I-mold, remove the humans and as far as anyone knows it's probably gone fof good, shit, of humans through their social-cognitive developement never came up with that concept, and never picked it up from someone it is fair to say it wouldn't exist at all
the "made up concept to ease existential cryssis" can be seen as many of slew of properties given to "I", not the sole definition of it

I don't get why you're pissed off about my use of empirical
"something being proven through experimentation/observation from experimentation", there are some prerequisits for said observation
first you start with definition of real, if you have no idea what real is you can't real test for it
once you take whichever preffered definition you have for real you take something you can confirm is real and you compare it to something you want to test if it is real, if it looks like a real, it quacks like a real and acts like a real... it's a real
so, can you compare your existance with any other existance?
you can take all of your reductios ad absurdum, occam's razors, philosophical ingenuity and whatnot and make retarded claims like "world and other people are sirprising, therefore they are real (I'm strawmaning, relax)" or "I think I'm real so I must be real"
there is no verrifiable double blind experiment which would show that anything is real, let alone you, and there isn't any real reason why there should be, YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE REAL, AND NEITHER DOES ANYONE ELSE
pure projection, I refuse to respond, have a (You)

Attached: 1558154687008.png (633x656, 250K)

Yes, we both exist. The colors duke, the colors!

how can i get someone to drop trou for me