Steamroller rolling through my head said attached to loco power up coal through the system out to the right said youre...

Steamroller rolling through my head said attached to loco power up coal through the system out to the right said youre in my light. Lock down the generator on man screw down use the system use the main plan. Full power up to the point man dont fuck with me

Attached: Pull.jpg (894x712, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

OP, your thread is at the end of the board and about to die. Seems like nobody is interested in it, or maybe it has just been overlooked.

Nevertheless, thread marshal Flora has decided to give your thread a second chance.

Attached: from_twokinds_on_trash.jpg (1094x1320, 448K)

Lock down here latch the generator on screw the system full power hit
the main plan

coal chamber was fucking terrible. bottom of the numetal barrel music

Hello MTV

I liked some most of the songs on the first album but thats it

They made a terrible mistake with the latest album. Coal chamber and chamber music were great, dark days was passable, but the last one...yeah, no.
Same for devildriver, what is this country cover thing? I've tried to get into it but it's just meh.

Devildriver had one good album

Attached: 220px-FuryOfOurMakersHand.jpg (220x220, 16K)

It's also my fav, but I also really like the production and mastering on Winter kills. I don't understand why this album gets so much hate.

Any of you had the opportunity to see the new Static X tour? How is the "new" singer?

Dark Days is literally a 10/10 and a hidden gem. I highly encourage anyone to listen to it at least once

COME JOIN THE MOST FANTASTIC DISCORD THE WORLD HAS EVER FUCKING SEEN WE GOT THE HOTTEST BABES, THE CHILLEST DUDES AND THE MOST MENTALLY STIMULATING OF CONVERSATIONS JOIN NOW!!

discord
.gg/gztwGSq

j67b

Attached: k5dzqPO.png (720x900, 408K)

This.

>creator of numetal
>bottom barrel numetal
U wut?

No rules active Yea Forums server, get the fuck in here already:
https:\\discord.io\KvmJ3kb

wVLx

Attached: 1562141170.62.jpg (850x1204, 105K)

Glow, fiend and rowboat are great, but the other songs are really behind. That's why it's a meh album for me

Watershed, something told me, one step are just ad good

I agree on something told me, forgot this one.
Out of curiosity, how old are you? Seems that most of people still liking numetal grew up with it

monkeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Attached: monkey.jpg (1280x720, 44K)

Shock that monkey