Hey Yea Forumsros

Hey Yea Forumsros
I was just woken up to light knocking, the type you make when you are visiting a friends house and wanting them to open up the door.

Now, my town is relatively quiet, not rich but not ratchet but also not middle class, I went to investigate and nothing was at the door, I look at my surrounding fence (that’s white so anything obvious should stand out) and nothing is standing out.

I’m hearing movement outside my house and inside. But not exceptional movement just tips and taps here and there,
I’m scared, what do?
(Pic related, legitimately what I did when I heard the noise(s)

Attached: F6F51C4A-B915-463E-8F87-698080D9C763.jpg (749x661, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

OP fuckin deaaaad

Help, I’m legit holding scissors and a bat trying not to let out feast farts
:(

OP holy shit this is my nightmare. It's either a panic attack or a worse case scenario. Lock the door and grab something

Personally, arm yourself just in case and pray to the Lord Jesus that nothing bad will happen.

get something like a baseball bat to protect your self.

oh nvm you ve a bat

Thanks for the advice, I am currently under my bed with scissors and a bat
No food and hardwood is making me ache

You're a sitting duck get the fuck up and stand still and ready to hit

Pro tip: buy a gun, scary shit becomes a lot less scary

Barricade your bedroom door and put a wall to your back.
If someone has to get to you,the noise of the door being bashed in or window broken will wake you up if you fall asleep and you start swinging that bat.
Also turn your lights off in the room , turn your phone to silent and use it under a blanket so the light from the screen can't be seen from outside.

I’ll keep posting, but here’s more info:
I live in a one story and a basement
My room is the basement because it’s the biggest, so I use other room as a storage place.
I heard the knocking because my basement window is extremely close to my front door (too close, only think separating me is that fence)
Currently shitting out brick ovens

>this
I'm Australian and I own ten guns.
So even if you live in the most cucked gun state or Canada, you have no excuse for not owning a firearm.

“Excuse me Mr. Murderer, let me go get a gun to shoot you”
I have most of this, except barricade because I have shit eating habits and a shit body :(
Will post when something else happens

Just call the local authorities

There is no point hiding OP, you are already dead.
I would end it yourself quickly, rather than being slowly carved up on a meathook for the rest of the night.
RIP OP

They do jack shit, last time I called them for domestic abuse in my neighbors house, the operator said “ we have too many police officers out at the moment, try to defuse this situation until they arrive”
Br*h I was too scared because it was a fully built chad vs. a Stacey, no luck they’ll get together in the morning

Keep a dedicated home defense weapon in an easily accessible place you fucking dunce. I've got a pistol by my bed and a shotgun behind the couch. I live in Detroit, you dont know fear homie.

Text police retard

>“Excuse me Mr. Murderer, let me go get a gun to shoot you”
Being an adult means being responsible, buying insurance and owning a tool to defend your life/family and property in times where the authorities can not.
Do not blame friendly user for your lack of preparedness.

Well I mean, I have a bat

Call police say you fell endangered and request a search of your yard and house if they find nothing they whoever might be out there probably left and you can hopefully get a security system tomorrow.

Get marketable skills, driver's licence and car, move out of Detroit.
Fuck mate.

Might as well give it a chance

I didn’t need a gun until now

Attached: 79FA902D-2095-4B05-81FF-B6D92F392FA4.png (785x578, 985K)

Grab gun
Shoot in any direction you hear taps coming from
Should do the trick I think

I like it here, I make 80k a year with a high school diploma lol.

YES, YOU DID!
it's the same with insurance, you buy it before you need to cash it in.
Fuck sake, mate.

The worst time to need a gun is when you dont have one

Send pictures for where you are,(hiding spot and shit)

Well, from overwhelming peer pressure, going to call the coppers
And invest in a handy dandy gun

Hope the police help, be right back Yea Forumsros

I can see u hiding under your blanket making this post as the intruder murders the rest of the house.

That's awesome income, but I would not say it was worth living in Detroit, because as you said "You don't know fear", I only make $64,000 operating a water treatment plant at night, but I live in a rural community and own a nice little three bedroom/two bathroom house.
I am more comfortable than I would be in the city, I may make less but I pay less for shit and feel safer.

Thiefs will knock to see if anyone is home / awake to case the place. If police can't respond in less than 5 minutes where you live, turn on all the lights and grab a weapon, then sit tight in the furthest back room in the house, usually a bedroom.

COME JOIN THE MOST FANTASTIC DISCORD THE WORLD HAS EVER FUCKING SEEN WE GOT THE HOTTEST BABES, THE CHILLEST DUDES AND THE MOST MENTALLY STIMULATING OF CONVERSATIONS JOIN NOW!!

discord
.gg/gztwGSq

Attached: 1MFlFvSRXbgGGjUisAwhgbnHW4bCm8SyhMh8zMTDYgc.png (1024x506, 338K)

It's really not as bad as people make it out to be. Yeah there's some really shitty areas but honestly as long as you dont make yourself a target by being flashy and flaunting shit you'll be fine. Any of the shootings that happen around usually aren't like robberies or anything, just gangs fucking with other gangs.

This.
Turn on a heap of lights up stairs and turn on the tv to a loud enough level that it would be heard outside without upsetting the neighbours.

You are a little late my dude

I have about 20 actual murder weapons in my bedroom and close vicinity for this exact purpose.

Ok, I’m back and they said they’ll send a police mans to check the area(s) (all this while I’m trying to whisper because fuck saying “THERE IS A POTENTIAL MURDERER AT MY HOUSE, YES I AM HIDDING UNDER THE BED, HOWD YOU GUESS?)

So I gotta stay put, Fnaf style :(

How, there a pitch black room, under a bed, with a blanket over me, I’m not risking a flash because no

Just say fuck it, and flash. You might catch a glimpse of the "man"

If you are under that bed like a damn dog you're an easy target OP.
You've been warned

This is why I'm glad I work night shift, I won't be home during a home invasion & I have insurance, so at worst it would be a major inconvenience and not a life or death situation.

This. Pics or it didn't happen and your a fag.

I’m good, no offense but I don’t want the “man” to find me and absorb me

Can you hear the "man" in the house?

bump

No, but the tippy tapping is still happening, but the police should come in a few seconds as they were across the town

I’m too pussy to remove it any further from the ground

Attached: F96E8D9D-72AE-4117-A32D-733C54295FC8.jpg (4032x3024, 1.43M)

Is that under the bed?

Yeah, like I said, hardwood floors, they are old tho so :/

THE POLICE ARRIVED, I see the lights, now just waiting for the aggressive “open up retard”

Thanks, and I hope the “man” hobbled away
Will post closure once it happens

Just stay there until police come in.After this, you should invest into security, a firearm license, and a good hide out if it goes down hill.

does your house have ghosts op?
maybe angry because you were jerking off to lolis

Attached: 1534232869398.jpg (512x490, 63K)

Yea my house is like haunted kinda, but the taps were audible and seemed like Ned Flanders himself was trying to get in my house

Also, the police said they found a fucking bat that wasn’t mine in the shrubs I have

Big fucking yikes, if it weren’t for the pussies in this town and crack heads, I think I could’ve died, thanks Yea Forums for making me feel safe but not too safe, I can always count on you :)

Attached: 8D98BDF2-5C3B-480F-8389-ED74C06818E8.png (640x853, 905K)

Take a picture of the bat, or if they seized it, what does the bat look like

This.

Get a good camera setup with motion detectors that you can view from your phone, buy a couple weapons (one for everyday carry and another for your house only), and make yourself a panic room. Peace of mind is a priceless investment.

Yea copper took it, but i didn’t get to see much of it, he put it on his passenger side seat

It was an metal/aluminum one and it had a black handle? Tape thingy at the bottom and was worn out to shreds, literally and it had an oval with what I assume the companies logo and motto

I will, thanks for the advice, from what I’ve learned is;
>gun 4 evry day use
>gun 4 house
>camera(s)
>get hench (my idea hehehe)
>Move the fuck out of the god forsaken town

No rules active Yea Forums server, get the fuck in here already:
https:\\discord.io\KvmJ3kb

bMQb

Attached: 1562136593.573.jpg (850x1161, 107K)

Alright (I can't look at the picture for no reason)(moblie I guess?) Take care of your self

There wasnt a picture with it, but yeah get yourself secure. Good luck with your ghosts and crackheads.

Thanks, Yea Forumsro

Attached: C91D60D6-6467-4A29-8D61-6F8D5D421765.png (2500x3000, 431K)

Thank you and have a safe one.

Thank you too Yea Forumsroski

Attached: 57881C2C-6CE2-47FA-A677-3A62DD7F2EA1.png (750x923, 747K)

Yes Yea Forums is the place to go when there is spooky shit amok.