What is your experience with Hispanic girls?

What is your experience with Hispanic girls?
Do they like white guys?

Attached: hispanicgirl19.jpg (1080x1194, 162K)

my daughter is hispanic and she likes white dudes

I'm white and my girlfriend of a year is Mexican-American. She's great

yes, but they make white bitches look sane and well adjusted by comparison. also most seem to gain (and never lose) about 30-50lbs per kid they shoot out, though you can luck out and get one of the ones that remain skinny.

If you're not a pussy

Your wife's daughter***

Do 99% native central americans count? Or do they specifically need that half Spanish conqueror genes? Mine are only at 10% Spaniard, and hardly counts..

They fucking LOVE white guys. No niggers/wiggers/chiggers tho.

Attached: 1535581737327.gif (176x144, 1.32M)

do you like spreading her cheeks?

My girlfriend is puerto rican and she hates white guys.

I love it. She has a super tight ass and pussy, loves anal, and keeps clean and shaved.

Latinas, like many other chicks of that skin tone age very quickly.

what race are you?

they actually age better than white women when they take care of themselves. tan skin is less prone to sun damage/blemishes

Black.

do you guys live in the hood? I'm not asking that to be racist, but I get a feeling that Puerto Rican chicks from the hood know literally zero white people and judge them off what the SJW social media tells them to

She lives in the pretty iffy side of town. And she’s seen white people, she just thinks they’re too clingy, annoying and their dicks are wierd.

Attached: IMG_1559411476.jpg (640x970, 79K)

Yes, depending on your location they might be as easy as niggers minus a lot of the niggary. Very passionate lovers those Latinas... A personal favorite.

i'm hispanic you moron lmao

Current gf mexican. Loves white men. I take care of her and treat her well.

>pic related

Attached: 6AED47BA-2E87-49EF-84AD-325C4F63F60D.jpg (679x837, 362K)

I would sniff her ass crack

What else?

Attached: A1F454EA-E2F7-4A3E-9612-F0C29705D7C0.jpg (750x750, 611K)

Born in San Antonio and half Mexican and half polish. I have a lot of Latina friends and honestly the non hood nigga ones fucking love white guys. The hood nigga ones are the ones you will see being single parent moms in the future.

Cool chicks, love white dudes, dislike nigs, many are raised to still take care of the man. Family oriented but one baby and *KABOOMSHIT* you’re looking at a fridge with legs. Immediately after you pull out from the nut that conceives, her body morphs into that of every other Mexican mother and she joins the hive mind. She will cook you and your family a shitty unhealthy diet and you will have a few fat kids. Imagine a fat Mexican boy with your face looking up at you. “Ayo papi can I get a dinero for de ice cream mayne?”

Figures, I hate south american women.

why are any Mexican girls hood in San Antonio if there hardly any black people there?

>Puerto Rico
>South America