Human beings aren't supposed to live the way i live. we're not supposed to spend all day every day glued to a screen...

human beings aren't supposed to live the way i live. we're not supposed to spend all day every day glued to a screen. we're not supposed to live in social isolation. we're not supposed to go 28 years without sex. we're not supposed to go our entire lives neglected. we're not supposed to mean nothing to literally everyone.

Attached: pepehug.png (112x112, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I recommend you stand up, go outside, take a deep breath and take a good long walk.
Don't think about anything, just look at where you're walking. Look at people, dont' worry, everybody is afraid to look at people, so they won't do anything. Should one ask "what are you looking at" you say "you, I was looking at you, hi".
You can't expect people to suddenly embrace you, you have to embrace everybody first, be the example that others may follow.
And you are not alone, not really, not naturally - just go hug your family, friends and be open to meeting new people.
And remember, your opinions are just something you wear, you can change them like you'd change a hat.
Best of luck, user.

Yet we do. There were many thing we were not supposed to become. But everyday we slip deeper in it

Well, I mean the alternative is pretty easy to have.
Drop fucking everything and move to a new place and deal.

OY!
OP!
You ungrateful bastard, people are trying to help, and you just fucking ignore them?

i didn't have anything to contribute.

Sorry OP but u can't help those who can, but wont help themselves first.

Seems OP want solutions given to him - easily and without any effort on his part.
So it's just a whine - I regret putting in the effort.

same here brother , only 19 though

i was never looking for answers. answers don't exist for me, outside of suicide.

Apply yourself, or get off the train.

yeah. i'm pretty ready to die.

I've seen suicide.
People who want to die don't say anything, nor do they draw attention to their intentions.
They just fucking off themselves.
You however, are busy sharing your misery, you want change, but you are unwilling to make the effort. So you want somebody to swoop in and save you. Were you at the end of your rope, you'd never have posted anything here, you'd be dead by now.

So take your teen angst drama and sod off the internet.

Attached: Doubt.png (600x200, 27K)

weren't you just complaining about me not responding to everyone. massive break in logic from you there.

Goodbye user, enjoy your thread.

Get busy living or get busy dying.

I feel ya anonbro. Similar situation. Could never an hero but wouldn't care if I died.

COME JOIN THE MOST FANTASTIC DISCORD THE WORLD HAS EVER FUCKING SEEN WE GOT THE HOTTEST BABES, THE CHILLEST DUDES AND THE MOST MENTALLY STIMULATING OF CONVERSATIONS JOIN NOW!!

discord
.gg/gztwGSq

mnh

Attached: lcudllEw61uDWyltsx9_09WkiXysfzJ0vyJDtUCD8-8.jpg (640x901, 93K)

Bunch of faggots saying you’re sharing your pain like it’s a bad thing. If you want something go after it. It’s what makes entrepreneurs work, I know a dude, one insane motherfucker almost nothing he does works and he doesn’t have a job but lives well, do you know why? Because he pursues his ideas to the limit. And it FUCKING WORKS, so do what you want to because accomplishing things in life has nothing to do with how “smart” or “athletic” you are it’s all down to persuing everything to the maximum.

Whenever I feel down I think about this then go out and whatever I feel like doing I shove aside any thoughts of “too much effort” or “I can do it later” and I just fucking do it.

Some people who commit suicide do so not because of hatred of the world but of acceptance of the fact it is not the world they like. Not “I’m going to kill myself” but a “is there a reason I shouldn’t kill myself?”

There is no such thing as "supposed to."

The universe doesn't care if you are alive or dead, don't expect it to.

Being alive can be a source of great pleasure and satisfaction, but maybe not if you're trying to live up to somebody else's idea of what that means.

Fick fack fuckity fuck fuck off fucking fuckspammer.

I think user is referring to the biological instincts of a human not some abstract universe.

Oh I know. But OP talks about "supposed to" as if it means the universe is "supposed to" make him happy, and the universe just dgaf.

Be in front of a screen or don't, spend 6 hours a day in a gym or don't, there is no fucking "supposed to."

literally get up, turn 360 degrees, then walk out the door.

Turning 360 degrees would make him walk into the computer screen

Psychologically what he said was important... "If you want something to happen you got to get off your ass and make it happen" is what I gathered from user.

Attached: FB_IMG_1560963715406.jpg (640x481, 32K)

>summer

Agreed
What I said before

Agreed user.
>INB4 latefag

nice

Damn these anons raining on the "I want good things to happen to me but I don't actually want to try to make good things happen" pity party

How the actual fuck do you go 28 years without having a sexual experience of some kind. You probably had a billion chances.

made you cum

>assuming you're human

this is doubtful. you're probably just people. there's only a couple thousand humans left, and i highly doubt any post here.

Attached: 1447317133087.jpg (480x480, 80K)

You're supposed to be on /r9k/

I know a dude that is a virgin at 33 and doesn't want to be. He is "only attracted to 9's" and as such has turned down any number of girls of similar attractiveness level (probably a 4, by his metrics).

Is this what OP is? A 4 bitching about how he can't sleep with a 9?

Attached: Stannis_S05E09.png (472x752, 498K)

Wtf are you talking about

Kek fucking retard

Absolutely. Not to mention, many super attractive women make mistakes and sleep with ugly dudes or they have really bad self worth and will sleep with Jim if he plays his cards right. OP is just too much of a pussy to make things happen.

*him

I know... and I've had many talks with him, both sober and drunk, and it always comes back to "but I'm just not attracted to (whatever girl wants to fuck him but isn't a 9)"

Yea Forums giving advice is so fucking retarded

insomuch as the relevant parties are unlikely to listen, you're probably right.

Thx mate