What do you think about my friends dog?

What do you think about my friends dog?

Attached: IMG-20190702-WA0019.jpg (960x1280, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/I3ej1FAc4rM
youtube.com/watch?v=UvUliUKcb8Q
animalwised.com/pit-bull-breeds-and-types-234.html
animalwised.com/pit-bull-breeds-and-types
discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

are you hoping for a pitbull argument thread?

youtu.be/I3ej1FAc4rM

Pitbulls are the strongest most loyal dogs around.

No! I really don't like it, but she thinks that is beautiful

Would pet/10

You’re friend is either black or a dumb white girl.

Love em. This is my doggone slave. Carrys my beer

Attached: 48237.jpg (1536x2048, 698K)

Dr. Pibbles is my favorite abortionist.

youtube.com/watch?v=UvUliUKcb8Q

White girl, but not dumb
Those look amazing, I don't like those dogs, but they look good

The true nanny dogs

I've spent extreme amounts of time training them I'm and actual dog trainer. And decided to pick pitbulls to prove everyone wrong. Despite the stigma. The black and white boy doesn't need a leash. The girl neither. But she doesn't stay by the side. So on the chain. Still working on her. Wknt be long yet till I'm scaring everyone with 2 pit that listen better than there kids.

Nigger

Did you see my picture I'm white as shit dumbass. And pitbulls are a European dog. Sorry you're a beta and can't handle a mans dog.

Those dogs are cool and that doesn't turn anyone into anything, why do you have to be so racist?

Staffies, especially males, are some of the sweetest dogs on the planet. I'm genuinely convinced that you have to be particularly cruel to a staffy to get a mean dog. Trusted with children, infants, other pets, livestock, and people with mild phobias.

"Whatca got on my 40 homes?"

Attached: phone 600.jpg (1836x3264, 1.15M)

is woof bork doggo not snipp snapp kind

That's a nigger dog you fucking retard.

Attached: SmartSelect_20190702-233825_Firefox.jpg (1066x772, 450K)

Because he is an incel faggot with no friends and blames Chad and Tyrone for all of his issues. Despite the fact that he's a fat asshole who looks and smells like shit. Don't pay attention to him, dogs great tho.

Attached: 1562131984724.jpg (1024x968, 98K)

Right watch him probably read all this and not come back to say anything.

A very good boy

He will probably respond eventually, something along the lines of
>Shut up fag, I'm 6'6 260lbs with a 9inch cock I get all the girls. Where do you live I'll fucking kill you!!!!
As if he could roll himself out of his chair and brave the sunlight.

Shit tier nigger dog

Fuck the pit bull, shoot on site!

dog with eat you. Sorry you mad doesn't matter how big you are. A beta is still a beyta. Any real girl will tell you that. And if you say I'm a pussy bitch or anything that I'll get my dogs to fight you. Well what the fuck do you think I have dogs for. Jeez. You had such a beta response to that. Really alpha talking. And boooooooooo

Did you not read
Learn your history

Another beyta

Nice bulldogBulldog not a pit bull

looks like a fun dog to hang with, bet it has lots of energy and drools everywhere

Pit heritage ukc registered like 5 dog breed as pitbull. Pitbull is a generic term for muscular short haired dog.

Make you laugh all day long

Sorry just the gun to trolollalalal

Just read green text lmao

Not it’s not. Apbt is a pure breed. Bulldogs are not pit bulls under ukc. You’re talking out of your ass.

cute dog :)

Pits used to be “America’s Dog.” They were WWl and WW2 service dogs. They need to be reclaimed from the nigs.

On top of it mudslimes hate dogs so why not befriend a noble breed that can tear apart several durkas without needing a break?

Pits are based chomos

>Not it’s not. Apbt is a pure breed. Bulldogs are not pit bulls under ukc. You’re talking out of your ass.
Read it on their website. That why they are fuckjng up the breed. And one of my is pure the other staffy mix with Scott America Bulldog. Both classified as pitbulls under ukc. I breed them and train. It's a big confict with breeders and show dog with the ukc.

Niggers are dogs who wish they could have the value system as a pit or a german shepard. Niggers are sub dog faget

wut? I wasn't saying that was me.... I was making fun of the guy who is hating on these dogs. I don't know what you're talking about lmao

From ukc site what disqualifies from being a pit.

Attached: 0F2BDF79-9C0D-4F6B-B90D-1037928366E0.jpg (959x658, 147K)

Talking out of your ass still

animalwised.com/pit-bull-breeds-and-types-234.html

Those are traits not genetics

This is why generic test are taken

>animalwised.com/pit-bull-breeds-and-types
“pit bull types” that’s so stupid. Only one breed has earned the title as pound for pound bull of the pit.... hence the name American pit bull terrier. Other those other dogs are not “Pitbulls” a bulldog is not a “Pitbull”

Lulz at carrying what the UKC cares about. You fags are the worst.

Also, I own and breed Alan scott bulldogs. Gtfoh mass labeling dogs

COME JOIN THE MOST FANTASTIC DISCORD THE WORLD HAS EVER FUCKING SEEN WE GOT THE HOTTEST BABES, THE CHILLEST DUDES AND THE MOST MENTALLY STIMULATING OF CONVERSATIONS JOIN NOW!!

discord
.gg/gztwGSq

Attached: __bedivere_fate_grand_order_fate_stay_night_and_fate_series_drawn_by_shisei_kyuushoku_banchou__c3d0c (750x1316, 879K)

Read bud
That's why I explained there is a big debate about it

UKC approved?

Attached: 891B226C-1979-47D6-BDB1-0E0B86F55B6B.jpg (480x360, 39K)

Ain't that the truth. And checked

If anyone has ever owned a pitbull they will know. They are one of the healthiest strongest loyalists greats breed around.

Attached: SmartSelect_20190703-002315_Gallery.jpg (1068x1257, 810K)

Nothing about it being a pitbull but short haired dogs are really fucking gross to me personally. I'll take a Samoyed instead.

looks dangerous

ever heard of a leash law numb nuts?