How far did you get in this game?

How far did you get in this game?

Attached: ZombiesAte0.png (800x748, 968K)

Without game genie or any cheating? Like mid 20s level with my brother. I think it was some BS Egyptian tomb level where we finally completely ran out of items and couldn't beat it.

thats level 3

Furthest I ever got was level 25. Coming back with passwords and shit i can never seem to get an extra skull key. The first spider stops me because you need an extra boss key for the flamethrower in level 22.

the hard part about it is having to do it in one go to have decent weapons. the passwords are a trap

Chainsaws

24 i think

I only ever use the machine gun i found out. Everything else is slow. I always open every drawer i find in the level for an extra key or potion. Tempted to use up pandoras boxes not on bosses

there is more than one of each type of level haha

That fucking baby. THE FUCKING BABY

My nigga. Once i got to the pyramid levels i fucking quit. 50+ more levels after that what the hell i dont have the patience to finish this game ever. Even with a player 2.

Attached: 1561476406644.jpg (750x670, 29K)

Something like level 20, what ever the level that had the graboid.

My brother got to lvl 45. He used one character and then would jump to the other player to continue. Soda cans are the key. But it was non-stop ants and after he died he figured he had accomplished enough.

Lol at level 48 you have another spider as a final boss. Fuck that shit

The level with the blobs.

With just ZAMN general

I've been there with passwords. My advice for that level is to use clowns and the alien gun you've stocked up on to stock up on that level, but considering fatigue skill level and ants save as many victims and exit as fast as possible.

Honestly op I cant remember but fuck you because now I want to play it.

Attached: 1551740530042.jpg (200x200, 5K)

How much would you pay for it? I keep it as an antique.

I think there is a way you can buy a snes mini at Walmart or play the ROM on the computer through an emulator

$

Attached: rkeqpocles631.png (781x1010, 1.18M)

I got to the part where Julie takes off her top and holds up a sign showing the cheat code to play as Sheng Long in Street Fighter 2. You have to beat the game on hard mode and not get hit even once, then play through a second time till you reach level 45

Attached: zombies ate my neighbor.gif (1024x896, 97K)

Attached: 1472541865798.jpg (355x500, 37K)

Lol nice

Attached: cheryl_h__mason_by_demonleon3d_dacy3oy-pre.jpg (812x984, 94K)

with help from someone who played it too much, I beat it. Watched a speed run of it recently.

Has a nice oldfag deepweb feel to it.

I cracked the low 40s on the SNES a couple times. Never broke through to the end until emulator and save states. Felt so cheated when the ending was "game over"